It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

i think we are all alone, period.

there is no one else out there(in space).

they say if time travel was possible we would see time travelers all over the place and in history.

maybe we are, and the vestiges of humans millions or billions of years in the future are coming back and doing as they wish because we are them and they are us.

i think your right about most biological systems integrating technology into itself, and finally becoming digital life forms, that were biological at one time but all that remains are echos of people's minds in some vast machine in deep time.

and the machine that was human, or alive at one point in the truest of meanings is coming back thru time looking, hoping, exprementing, hating, destroying etc. looking for it's self.
edit on 18-5-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

If time travel is possible, in all likelihood the only feasible form of it,
would be to send back raw information, but not matter.

Then that information matrice, if it wanted to "live again" would have
to learn to take over natural energy sources, such as earthlights,
BOL, and of course "humans" in an effort to "live again". Of course
someday soon, it could take over regular technology.. maybe..

The reason for this, is the MASSIVE energy requirements.. you might
have to drain a star dry to send 200 pounds of mass back.. but a human's
worth of information? Maybe just a 12 volt car battery.

Now I'm not saying this is happening... there are other complexities
I'm not talking about here..

but it's something that one could ballpark spitball about, for sure.

Especially since the 'direction' of time is not fixed in Quantum Mechanics.

Kev

PS: however this same argument is valid for space... it might only take
a 12 volt car battery of energy to send some information across the
Universe, if you know the trick.. and since FTL is likely, functionally
not possible.. you might have the same situation with space travel
as with time travel.

"Information doesn't weight much", so the energy required to transport
it would be much, much less.

I'ts almost not worth it, to distinguish time and space in such theories.

Kev

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

obviously regular matter will never get to 100% of light speed maybe close but the brute force method of travel is just silly, we will have to find a way around the speed limit with worm holes or frame dragging the universe around you so you don't move but the space around you does.

but i think the only real way any civilization to travel the stars would to be at the point where they are 100% 'digital'. if they could hold energy in a coherent sentient 'thing' the energy would be able to move WAYYY easier like you said.

if you were 100% synthetic digital cloud creature(plasma) you would only worry about entropy and you would use various sources of energies to recover your lost energy/patterns.

you could live off the rotational energy or the hawking radiation of black holes, and if you could make your own with advanced particle accelerators powered by a host star or natural black hole, you would be all set as long as you could feed the black hole. Ironically the smaller black holes have way more energy output by area then the bigger ones, the little ones burn hot and fast and short life spans for lack of a better way to explain it.

i forgot who said it but they were basically postulating that in a black hole all that remains of stuff that falls in is their 'information' that is expelled as said hawking radiation, so if you were information that could use what ever palrticals( ala the standard model) that would be expelled all powered up and once it coalssed it self would be on its way.

or use the neutron beams off of a neutron star to accelerate and power your life systems.

maybe that is why the BOL, BBT and ufo's in general hang around consolidated sources of energy like power plants and high energy research labs, or in the ionosphere and they have been seen getting 'hit' by lightning. there is so much power here on earth any living energy(plasma?) life form on earth they would have a feast every day.

our brain is just a chemical computer that uses chemicals to generate electrical impulses, so if the plasma creature with time and experimentation might be able to figure out how to temporarily hijack a human.

and once you can do that you can make your human see, feel, remember whatever it wants. the whole universe is in your head.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

All this is very basic stuff.

Now to take this very basic stuff, and postulate why we are in the situation
that we are in.. or NOT in the situation we are NOT in..

that's a different matter.

For example, if time travel is possible.. why have we not been innundated
by time travellers since forever, and from all dimensions?

Well maybe we have...

But with competing factions, they would tend to nullify themselves..
with no clear winners.. so things would be an impossible to understand
random mess..

sorta like we have.

Or maybe all those sentiences did come up with an "information-lifeform
prime directive"; or maybe they flip digital coins for new worlds that
come along.

Once you understand that massless or near massless information is the
ONLY game.. and you take high school science class and realize that
we too are mobile analog electro-chemical computers... in a
Universe where most of the lifeforms might be pure or almost pure
information..

Then you can start understanding the world that we live in.

Very basic stuff.

Kev

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
One final thought occured. Let’s assume whatever it was had a huge power source. I'm not sure you could send data or energy through a forrest. Certainly, radar would not work through the dense trees and foliage. There are two ways you could power it from an outside source.

A beam or field of some sort would fall off in power fast. Think how a microwave oven works. The emitter would need to be close
A power cord. We know British plugs are heavy duty, maybe there was a power cord running through the forest or an outlet in the floor?
A huge power source would be needed for some of the ideas being discussed.

Michio Kaku has said that to create a wormhole capable of bending space and time enough for time travel would require more power than all the power generating stations on earth combined, yet it's claimed the Montauk chair/project could have people materialize objects out of thin air and create a time tunnel that went 20 years into the past using a power source you may not have thought of:

Montauk Project

. It turned out that Cameron had been the chief psychic in the experiments. He was strapped in a device called the "Montauk Chair", psychotronically linked to a computer, and sexually stimulated. In this inflamed state, his telepathic powers reached stunning heights. "The energy from my erection," Cameron explains today, quite solemnly, "was used as horsepower for the Chair."

Just to make sure nobody thinks I'm being serious, I'll add this part:

Donald E. Bender grew up on Long Island, explored the base as a kid, and now heads the privately-run Cold War Research which advises the military on preservations issues surrounding abandoned sites like Camp Hero. He's become so exasperated with the proliferation of Montauk legends that he set up a website to debunk them. "I know of no evidence that suggests anything even remotely sinister took place at the Montauk Air Force station, '" he said. "The base was a small, closely knit community, which seems the worst choice of venue to conduct clandestine experiments.

But I'm being serious now, in saying that all the speculations with no evidence to support they had anything to do with the Rendlesham Forest incident are also hard to take seriously. I think it was mirageman who said it would be nice if there was even one tiny shred of evidence linking proposed technologies to the RFI topic. Maybe they are not as far fetched as the Montauk legends, but in the real world that kind of power doesn't come from a boy's erection, though that's good for a laugh. It also doesn't come out of nowhere, and high power electrical outlets in the forest floor are probably hard to find.

edit on 2018520 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well that's the thing.

No technology of any kind whatsoever is
Required to fully and completely in every
Possible way explain RFI. And i don't mean
Burning fertilizer or the lighthouse.

But people like to play with tech theories
So sure why not play along?

I do think that tech might have been involved
But nothing being discussed in recent replies.

Anyway Im bored with the RFI thread...ive spent 5 years or whatever with it, just to learn a single fact which was important to me personally for research that is actually going sonewhere.

I agree with MM. RFI has gone stale and this is as far as things will ever go. Anything the boys further publish will almost certainly just be further "experiencer syndrome mania".

But its been fun.

Kev

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Montauk? What a mess

I'd like to say more... but it's not suitable for a public forum.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I can understand the boredom with it - I share it. I'm not sure your own journey will connect much with whatever appears in this drama. Hopefully you'll return if / when there is something new of substance!
edit on 20-5-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Frankly...the Montauk portion that was berated goes much deeper than people would suspect.
But i understand why an underinformed person would mock it.

Now im not claiming the fanciful stories are true.. But it does not surprise me that someone tried to mix science and the occult. Thats still happening in May of 2018.
edit on 20-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

With the RFI, I don't post much because there isn't much to say yet, my worry is that Montauk gets added along with other things. Glommed on to keep it going.

Or to distract. I note how no one talks about the experiencer tape that is apparently out. Is that because it doesn't exist?

I don't think anyone who looked into it would mock it. That shouldn't lend it any legitimacy in ufology though.

Now then, now then, now then.

Honestly Kev, I struggle with what to say. it might, but those elements are almost certainly been borrowed from elsewhere.I doubt the therapy that was apparently given was for occult reasons or 'fixed' anything for anyone.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I was talking about the so-called use of so-called Kundalini to power the so-called Montauk chair.

Nothing to get in a kerfluffle over.

I can understand why someone might try such a thing.....but what delusions of grandeur they must have had.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The way you put it, no. What the Montauk people have said...
Will other has tried it? Cleary you are right.
Is it real in relation to Montauk. No, I think not. Does it relate to the RFI. I doubt so.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I only brought up Montauk because Arby did...and i recognized what they were attempting. Or reputedly attempting.

No nothing to do with RFI.

As far as RFI i agree with Andrew Pike for the most part.

But the military way overreacted because the brass had knowledge of Condign stuff...

And the Phenomenon did definitely reach out to the boys...J and a J.

But It uses all manner of random events to form a bond with experiencers....RFI needn't have been anything special at all....if Penniston hadn't shared something only meant for him alone.

Kev

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Kevin what on earth are you talking about and seriously so!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Maybe there will be something of substance soon?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

If you have a specific question ask away.

And no im not baiting you with occult stuff about time travel. Again..Arby brought up Montauk...i don't know why...

But he surprised me...by revealing something highly significant that im a subject matter expert on...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I brought it up because of the implausible power source, and the parallels between that and some proposed explanations for RFI where there isn't even a proposed power source. It's hard to say which is more implausible.

I wasn't trying to imply any link to RFI other than claims of technologies that require tremendous amounts of power without having any explanation of where the power came from. People with critical thinking skills can't accept that the power requirements don't need an explanation, and ctj made a good point about forests seriously attenuating some alternate forms of power transmission. The need for more power than the combined capability of all the power generating plants on earth for time travel was a bigger problem, but apparently some people have some far-fetched ideas about where power comes from.

However I also noticed the parallel in claims about people having their minds messed with, and the lack of ability to verify those and other claims, which even if you believe them, the best you can say is minds that have been messed with aren't a reliable source of information.

Just for an example, look at the size of the RFI-type light-alls that did nothing but power some simple lights, not a particularly advanced or power-hungry requirement:

www.ianridpath.com...

Now consider the more power-hungry technologies and scale that up.

edit on 2018520 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You are singing to the choir.

I am the one to first bring up ridiculous power requirements.

But i am also reminded of Isaac Asimiv, one of my heroes.

You might use an atom bombs worth of energy and fail.

But if you can skillfully make one man hear a continuous tone in his head, making him go crazy and nullifying him..

That might take a car battery to accomplish.

My theory requires either net zero energy from technology or very little.

And thanks for the Montauk reference. I got 10 years of my life worth of waiting now..not just 5.

Kev

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I was hoping there might be some new information from the event at the weekend. It appears not.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oh!

I forgot that event even happened.

I hadn't considered for even 1 second that it wasn't a complete and total
waste of time.

I guess that shows something pretty unflattering about me.

Well, as I had pointed out to me a moment ago, by a wise man,
that all this kind of stuff is my autistic obsession.. and that I design,
test and destroy systems of thought ten times over, while others are
still back with their "gee whiz, I hope UFO Jesus comes soon".

I guess I'm the fool here.... not keeping track of the normal people
better and what matters to them.

PS:

I'm not saying that I'm superior.. I'm saying that compared to most
people that I'm abnormal.

I don't know if that's good or bad.. it is what it is.
edit on 21-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join