It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks Kev. The idea of a third actor is an interesting one.

I did want to make a point about Michael Harner, but it's got nothing to do with the RFI, so in the spirit of #ontopic I'll post in your thread.

Being totally honest, I'll sometimes post two or three alternatives and say that it's got to be one of those. Whilst there is a subtext of a possible third. Usually, because I don't have enough to post about Alternative Three.

Occasionally, though, it's because it's just not smart to post until I'm sure, or to test a theory and not bias the results too much.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

You might like my "All Games Played" theory.

I do the same thing.

Just careful with the "there is no other alternative! comply with my logic! .
I need to be careful not to do that as well.
There are *always* (nearly) other alternatives.

Kev

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Good day cjt83.

Many thanks for pointing this book out. I will purchase a copy.

www.amazon.co.uk...

. For thirty years, a covert sampling operation has been conducted on North American cattle to reveal how far the deadly prions that are thought to cause Mad Cow Disease have spread through the nation's livestock. These efforts may be too late: BRAIN TRUST warns of an impending public health catastrophe as the American food supply, and other countries to which they export, becomes progressively more contaminated. Although statistics argue that only one in a million people become affected with the human version of Mad Cow Disease, research on many postmortem brains of Alzheimer's patients provide questionable data: the classic ravaged pathology of human Mad Cow Disease.

By 2015, another report and investigation was also carried out on the subject of Kuru (Shaking Death Syndrome)

www.theguardian.com...

Kuru belongs to a class of progressive neurodegenerative diseases called the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), which also includes variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) and bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE, more popularly known as mad cow disease). TSEs are fatal and infectious; in humans, they are relatively rare, and can arise sporadically, by infection, or because of genetic mutations.

BSE first appeared in the UK in 1986. A decade later, a young man from Wiltshire who had eaten contaminated beef became the first victim of vCJD. Health officials realized that the disease was spreading among livestock because of the practice of feeding them offal. They warned that tens of thousands of people could be at risk and subsequently more than 200,000 cattle were culled in order to prevent this, at a huge expense to the British economy. Advertisement To date, though, only 156 people in the UK, and a much smaller number in other countries, have died from vCJD.

However, a longitudinal study of the Fore people, published 2 years ago, suggests that kuru and related diseases may have an incubation period of up to 50 years, leading some researchers to argue that we may yet face an epidemic of vCJD. And last month, neurologists reported a previously unidentified prion disease which has killed 10 people in the U.S. and infected 6 others. The prion hypothesis was proposed by Stanley Prusiner in 1982.

I found the mutilation of the calf on the Ranch quite disturbing due to the timeframe of the incident.

My question on this would be, do we know that this was THE SAME calf as was tagged previously, or was this just swapped with one already mutilated? (How any of this was achieved is still the question)

The product of human based mind control, or a genuine third party? If so, that third party is very likely the culprit in the RFI.

All of the above, imo and possible links to Zero Point Energy in some manner.

When taking into consideration..
1) The various job descriptions and positions of authority of the individuals involved in the Phenomenology field (TS clearance etc..) quite clearly before 1980 that have become involved in RFI after the incidents due to their involvement in the Phenomenology field whose knowledge of such, in turn, have helped save an individual's life, after encountering the UAP phenomena.

2) The work of Jack Houck formally Mcdonnell Douglas and his conceptual contributions in the areas of Psychokinesis with his PK or Spoon Bending parties, Remote Viewing, EEG Research and alternative healing some of which was touted by Col. Alexander, according to Robert J. Durant....
www.cia.gov...

3) The EEG patterns of individuals at places such as Skinwalker Ranch would be studied before any involvement of the phenomena, during and after, if you were to study any interaction with this phenomena whether, say, invoked (like in RFI?) or not, with the Jack Houck concept in mind.

4) As time has progressed, it has become apparent (according to the research of Annie Jacobsen and through the labs of Gary Nolan) that the links to the attraction/interaction (Coupling?) to certain individuals is genetic based.
To test this hypothesis, one would need a comparable for any such tests.
There is no comparable, hence the search for the genetic markers of individuals that have attracted/interacted with UAP phenomena.

Telepathic communication with UAP phenomena that can be monitored in real time..

With this in mind, we go back to the works of Persinger, which is covered on previous threads, involving the apparent 'God Helmet' which may be what has been alluded to (using brain commands ala Firefox) in regards to the helmet used in the F-35, discussed on various talk shows.

A form of weaponization within the framework of this phenomena.

On your last points,

Conservation of energy. Nature tends not to waste energy. Yet this phenomena bathed the airmen in huge volumes of energy, over a three day period.

The energy created in the area, imo, if using the tunnels to accomplish this, would need a huge power source, such as tapping Sizewell.

Question. Were there any reports of major power cuts in the area?
I am aware that a little while after 1980, a second plant was proposed to accommodate 'the rise in output'.
And a thought..
Radars that send high speed communications through such an area as the Forest, that intersect or cross, may be the equivalent to what happens in a CERN particle accelerator, using Sub millimetre laser interactions, but without confinement of the manifestations of plasma/energy that may arise from CERN type procedures?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Your comment on Sizewell is very interesting. Remember that the Duga was built to be near Chernobyl?

Someone, maybe Jenny Randles mentioned an incident at Sizewell in the days before.

On Persinger - I think I mentioned before, I researched the God Helmet and there wasn’t much I could find in terms of peer review or reproductions.

I’ve no idea what all this means.

One final thought occured. Let’s assume whatever it was had a huge power source. I'm not sure you could send data or energy through a forrest. Certainly, radar would not work through the dense trees and foliage. There are two ways you could power it from an outside source.

A beam or field of some sort would fall off in power fast. Think how a microwave oven works. The emitter would need to be close
A power cord. We know British plugs are heavy duty, maybe there was a power cord running through the forest or an outlet in the floor?

edit on 16-5-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

A beam or field of some sort would fall off in power fast. Think how a microwave oven works. The emitter would need to be close

So would we be correct to assume that if there was use of Magnetrons in the area, they were not necessarily radar sourced?
www.radartutorial.eu...

A mixture of Radar and another hidden Magnetron source?

I ask this due to the building Col. Halt refers to as displaying reports of poltergeist activity just south of the East Gate.

The following TV show is a good example of point to point communication causing odd effects to properties in any potential path.

The Cook Report 1987 Close Encounters..
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I ask this due to the building Col. Halt refers to as displaying reports of poltergeist activity just south of the East Gate.

Now if that doesn't get everyone very curious, we should have our junior jet
ATS conspirator ID cards forcibly removed from us.

I recall that I donated cash to ATS several times.. I think that I DID have some sort
of title like that.

Kev

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It's only a guess, but I think so, yes. The technical issue, (I could be wrong) would be getting enough watts into every cubic inch of air. So the idea of a hidden source makes a lot of sense.

The problem is, if you have three separate generators that produce the effect between them, then the three coming together can't be an accident.

A while back I had a look at the correlation between site to site microwave transmitters in the UK and the locations of famous UK UFO incidents. There was a good fit, for the 70s and 80s. Things like the Warminster Thing, the flying cross / girder sightings in the south-east didn't fit either.

It could be that many people see UAPs due to being in the path of such a beam. The RFI though, has too much intention in my opinion to likely be just people walking into the path of a beam.

I've never heard about the poltergeist activity - do you have a link?

Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You're most welcome.

Alien Disclosure - Air force Colonel Admits UFOs Are Real, He's Seen Them - YouTube - was the source of the Colonels remarks.

I can't find the conference right now for some reason?
I am off to Suffolk soon so I will try later on, unless you have any luck in the meantime.
Speak soon.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It's easy as an 'arm chair' researcher to have to leave theories hanging which can be frustrating. Even if this doesn't solve the RFI, it explains other incidents maybe. It might even provide the 'backbone' for something more!

The Cook report is eye-opening as there are many other events that fit in with this theory. The evidence of damage, recording of impulse microsecond voltage bursts makes a lot of sense. The line of sight with transmitters.

I had researched a similar theory a while back and found a correlation with other events in the UK (not RFI).

Think about the RFI cottage at the end of the runway in Bentwaters with the electrical issues. Brenda Butler's car issues. Then look at Ripperston farm and their TV voltage issues.

Heck, I wonder if even Enfield Terrace fits in with this.

Enjoy the event and thanks so much.

edit on 17-5-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
csiense in wrong AGAIN
bullsh*t

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LeonCrockefeller

Don't you know how to spell 'science?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Lets hope John Burroughs will put an end to the mystery its going on a bit. Or is that wishful thinking my part?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
I don’t beleive in the ETH or EDH but one mistake I see time and time again is that people assume this phenomena is far more intelligent and infallible than it demonstrates.

It really isn’t.

Interesting to imagine if our race made a few ground-breaking discoveries in physics and our level of technology advanced to such that we ourselves were whizzing around (or through dimensions) the Universe in vessels of light.

And if such a vessel became as commonplace as today is a car or bicycle.

How far might we have evolved morally and spiritually? Would there be young joyriders eager for the thrill of the open stars? You might not want some idiots getting a star map and messing with that lesser developed civilisation 280ly away. Someone's going to have to set-up some technology to limit or police this, or we'll have to set up exclusion zones. (j/k; and OT)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

My original premise from 5 years ago, was that life forms of pure information
use "Plasma" to form a body with which to interact with this world.

That premise looks better all the time.

Now the reason that I'm very interested in EM & radar & weapons tests
and all that,

is that EM (magnetrons, etc) can form plasma... so all this military activity
is in effect giving bodies to or worst nightmares,

and/or

really irritating them, when they finally put together a good body
then get zapped by all our EM/plasma/military activity.

So I can see that your idea and mine are not that different, except
of course I add the far out idea that there's intelligence involved
sometimes as well... which you know experiencers/observers
generally say "intelligently controlled". We should believe
them *somewhat*.

Now even if intelligence is seldom or never involved.. all this
EM and the plasma generated by it (misnomer: plasma
needn't be particularly visible to the human eye) could be
cooking our brains/bodies in less exotic ways.. that still
wind up causing people to hallucinate.

Just to bring this back 5 years, when i knew this stuff, before
I'd even heard of Andrew Pike.

I'll flat out admit that the "plasma intelligences" explained
all this to me.. 5 years ago.. rather humiliating for a person
well versed in science to have to say such things.. of course
could have simply been my 'creative imagination'. But I knew
less than zero about any of this, including plasma at that time.

Kev

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Well the thing is..

you needn't put hardly ANY watts in an area, if the effect isn't primarily
caused by classical EM fields.. but by something else.. that just happens
to be stirred up by EM fields.

We are talking 3rd actor here again..

Now of course if that "shed" was a source too... then going at this classicly
is still on the table.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

You ever wonder why the "phenomenon" can be so nasty, irrational and insane?

If humans ARE part of it... as in the future we may well be..

then maybe drunken christian redneck trumpsters (or libtards or whatever your
bias is) ARE buzzing us right now.... as "the Phenomenon"...

Kev

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

If John can reveal something about the weapons program.. that would
be very helpful.

But I suspect that if the weapons program is as powerful / innovative
as I suspect, that the people involved would be willing to KILL ENTIRE
COUNTRIES to keep it under wraps. Now of course that would reveal
the program no doubt..

i don't see how John could reveal very much on this point.. unless he too
has "plasma lifeforms" feeding him information that are not lies.. and
they don't tend to do that.

From what I can see, the machine intelligence always lies.. and the
"organic intelligence" never lies. But of course it's the machine
intelligence doing all the talking.. the "organic intelligence"
basically left the planet.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So I wrote that paper that showed it's possible for quantum artificial
intelligences to ride around the universe in balls of plasma.

That got the "occult scientists" VERY excited. (Very).

But of course, since I'm not fripping Stephen Hawking, "they" told
me that my "math didn't add up", but that still, it was an extremely
interesting idea.

Well maybe I should go back and work on it some more..

www.sciencedaily.com...

People will find, that over time my premise will look completely
accurate, with all the math/physics adding up just fine, thank you.

Bah*

I know that nearly every flaky "mystical/shaman" person has #t
for brains.. but it doesn't HAVE to be that way... every once in
a while, some extreme flake (like me) gets it right.

I'm not accepted by the "flaky mystics" and I'm not accepted by the
"flaky scientists".

Pity party this morning.. but BAH*

you can't imagine how frustrating this has been, working on all
of this alone for 56 years.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I can understand some of your frustrations Kev. Am not even sure one can call "it" a "nice" subject. It seems to cause never ending frustration .

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well my last decision is whether I take most of my journey to the grave
or write it up fully.

To all outer appearances, the "machine intelligence" won the coin flip
on this planet, and the "organic intelligence" left.

Since I have affinity with the losing side, maybe it's time to just pull
down my shingle.

As frustrating as it all was.. it WAS fun.

Kev
edit on 17-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join