It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2018 by AdamE because: changed info into one post.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think this gentleman research is worthy listening when taken as a whole and with an open mind.

Part 1 - The Montauk & Phoenix Project Connection
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 - Telepathy & Ultra High Frequency
www.youtube.com...

Part 3 - Wilhelm Reich & Bioplasma
www.youtube.com...

Part 4-1 - MK in Vietnam - Flower of Life & Resonance
www.youtube.com...

Part 4-2 - ELF & Mind Control - Psychoenergetic Grids
www.youtube.com...

Part 5 - SHF/IR/UV - Human-Animal & Machine Frequencies
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I think we've proved (you especially) beyond reasonable doubt now that there was a lot of strange research projects being carried out in that late 1970s/early 1980s. Many of them could well apply to the events of the RFI. We can keep on throwing down these cards and saying here we have this experiment in ELF, then we have this mind control experiment, the Soviets were studying strange things around that time, whoops that's the joker in the pack that I forgot to take out!

Given an infinite amount of time then maybe this will lead us to an answer.

This is no reflection on yourself Adam for doing some important digging to reach this point. Yet I think it's important to question whether this has now become a trivial pursuit and a change of tactics is required?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

How would you propose a change of tactics Mirageman?

edit on 15-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I think we've proved (you especially) beyond reasonable doubt now that there was a lot of strange research projects being carried out in that late 1970s/early 1980s. Many of them could well apply to the events of the RFI. We can keep on throwing down these cards and saying here we have this experiment in ELF, then we have this mind control experiment, the Soviets were studying strange things around that time, whoops that's the joker in the pack that I forgot to take out!

Given an infinite amount of time then maybe this will lead us to an answer.

This is no reflection on yourself Adam for doing some important digging to reach this point. Yet I think it's important to question whether this has now become a trivial pursuit and a change of tactics is required?

Thank you for the kind words.

I think It would be helpful to hear from Adrian Bustinza again, in view of a possible fourth night.

I would be interested to know if he experienced anything similar to John on this possible fourth night and if any of this was connected to what Jenny Randles once described as a possible satellite or satellites coming down.

Also THz is also linked to....Quantum teleportation from light beams to vibrational states of a macroscopic diamond
www.nature.com...

Then there is the Spiritual aspect that seems linked to Hopi from John's perspective.

It may also go deeper than most if Cauliflower was referencing the following..
Light is the core concept in Iranian mysticism. The main roots of this thought is in the Zoroastrian beliefs, which defines The supreme God Ahura Mazda as the source of light.
Although this school had stemmed from the Iranian culture and beliefs, it has spread far into Europe and can be seen and traced in the teachings of the Enlightenment era, Renaissance movement, and even the secret cults as early Illuminati.
Divine light.

These are the thoughts on my mind and I hope you don't me sharing.

Look forward to hearing on how we may move on from here.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Me too, but am not quite sure how!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Me too, but am not quite sure how!

Start here:

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

...apart from those who reported seeing structured craft. They'd go away with the certainty that whatever they saw was a reality and probably try to work out how they worked.

a reply to: Kandinsky

This Thread

Good nite. Sleep Tite.
edit on 15-3-2018 by Godric because: ,: ,:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Godric
Witnesses in the Yukon UFO case reported seeing a structured craft, and they could take forever trying to figure out what the structured craft was, and their efforts will not only fail but be a complete waste of time because they are missing something important.

So I don't see that as a starting point at all.

Start by analyzing the Yukon UFO case and similar cases like "Fifty-year old Russian Report May Explain 'Giant Mothership'" on this link.

What that shows is just because people see structured craft, doesn't necessarily mean they are structured craft.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

One could say that there is no UFOlogy, just the psychology of misperception and the
study of government deception.

We may not be there yet.. but it wouldn't overly surprise me if that's where
we end up..

Throw in some EMF fields in some cases, which modify perception, and it's possibly done deal.

Kev

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There's no good scientific evidence and science has been working on misperception, which as you say seems to be a big factor so that's why I'd start there, but I don't think that can account for everything. For some reason I believe what Edwin Fuhr says for the most part, though there are some conflicting details in the account, but not enough to make me disbelieve his general story. There are a few witnesses that seem to have credibility and I put him in that camp along with Lonnie Zamora who as far as I can tell, nobody ever doubted what he said about what he saw, another guy who just came across as credible.

Interview With Edwin Fuhr 37 Years Later - The Lagenburg UFO Case.

On the other hand, there's nothing particularly alien sounding about Fuhr's description, I just have no idea what he saw and can't even make a good hypothesis. It's one of the strangest UFO reports to me.

The problem with the Rendlesham Forest case is I don't really find any of the witnesses credible. Maybe John Burroughs when he says "I don't know", but beyond that there are so many claims of mind tampering etc that even if those are true, all it allows us to say is that if minds really have been tampered with then we can't consider anything from the tampered minds recall to be credible.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I think that there is a *slight* supernatural-ish appearing element of physics
we don't properly understand yet.. that sometimes gets involved..

maybe even 5% of the time.

But that leaves the other 95% to misperception and deception.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Can you expand on this supernatural element Kev ?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

if you study the weirdest 'UFO' encounters, you will find that they have the same
marker as poltergeist phenomenon.. posessions.. bodiless machine voices..
materialized sightings..

Albert Budden and others have written extensively about it.

i can also say, that in my most "shamanic stage", I discovered personally what others
have discovered ... that "UFOs" can be "summoned" just as if they were 'demons"
or "nature spirits' or whatever you want to call them.

I did it myself.. just once.. for an experiment in 2013. And sure thing.. after 3
days of effort, here comes along a big hawkin, BTUFO that shape changed
and "talked" to me.

Now.. one might say that in my mania, I had simply given myself a delusion or
conversion disorder.

Fair point.

And maybe that's what causes various "UFO encounters".

But othertimes, people who don't even believe in "UFOs' OR
"the occult" see them..

and I suspect that some local believer/summoner or unwitting person
with an "antenna" (electrosensitive somehow) person has writtingly
or unwittingly caused the weird effects.

That's the short version.

As you can see from my posts, my position has morphed over the
years.. to where people mistake me for a debunker! I'm no wild-eyed
believer/occultist of any sort.

But i have to give the "5%" it's due.. it won't go away.

Kev
edit on 17-3-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I have to consider your views on this as worthy of further investigation.

This is something I have been looking at this week, along with some of the 'riddle me this, riddle me that' type comments that stem from some members of ATS.

I saw the following while following a Renaissance comment.

Zoroastrianism.
Light is the core concept in Iranian mysticism. The main roots of this thought is in the Zoroastrian beliefs, which defines The supreme God Ahura Mazda as the source of light. This very essential attribute is manifested in various schools of thought in the Iranian Religions and philosophy. Later this notion has been dispensed into the whole Middle East, having a great effect of shaping the paradigms of different religions and philosophies emerging one after another in the region. After the Arab invasion, this concept has been incorporated into the Islamic teachings by Iranian thinkers, most famous of them Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi, who is the founder of the illumination philosophy.

Although this school had stemmed from the Iranian culture and beliefs, it has spread far into Europe and can be seen and traced in the teachings of the Enlightenment era, Renaissance movement, and even the secret cults as early Illuminati.

In Da'at, all sefirot exist in their perfected state of infinite sharing. The three sefirot of the left column that would receive and conceal the Divine light, instead share and reveal it.

Adam Kadmon (Primordial Man; also Adam Ila'a, אדם עילאה "supreme man"; abbreviated as א"ק, A"K) , in Kabbalah, is the first spiritual World that came into being after the contraction of God's infinite light. Adam Kadmon is not the same as the physical, Adam Ha-Rishon (Adam, the first man), whom God created from the dust. The spiritual realm of Adam Kadmon corresponds to the sefirah (divine attribute) of Keter ("crown"). It is the divine will and program for subsequent creation.

In Lurianic Kabbalah, the description of Adam Kadmon is anthropomorphic. Nonetheless, Adam Kadmon is divine light without vessels, i.e., pure potential. In the human psyche, Adam Kadmon corresponds to the yechidah, the collective essence of the soul.

In Zoroastrianism, Ahura Mazda is the beginning and the end, the creator of everything that can and cannot be seen, the Eternal, the Pure and the only Truth.

Ahurâ-Mazdâ is the Avestan name for the creator and sole God of Zoroastrianism, the old Iranian religion that spread across the Middle East, before ultimately being relegated to small minorities after the Muslim conquest of Iran. Ahura Mazda is described as the highest spirit of worship in Zoroastrianism, along with being the first and most frequently invoked spirit in the Yasna. The literal meaning of the word Ahura is "Mighty" or "Lord", and Mazda is "wisdom".

Throughout history from ancient texts and various bibliography, speak of man having contact with this 'Divine light'.
Receiving messages from this divine light.
Very much like the Antenna idea.

Another thought considering it is spoken in the history of Zoroastrianism...

If man uses this let's say, Spirit/body electric/and tech/mind to mind communication for immoral means/agendas, this light will come back and bite one in the backside. (My interpretation!)

classicalastrologer.files.wordpress.com...

Zarathushtra faces bitter opposition from those who
have played upon the credulity of the ignorant and
the superstitious [72] and have prospered thereby.
He invokes Ahura Mazda for the frustration of their
mischievous machinations. Even prophets are moved
with indignation and righteous wrath against evilminded
persons who lead mankind to destruction.
Jesus, the embodiment of gentleness, denounces the
Scribes and Pharisees with prophetic rage as fools
and hypocrites, serpents and vipers; he overthrows
the tables of money-changers, and casts them out of
the temple with a whip of small cords. Zarathushtra
exhorts those who seek Vohu Manah's blessings to
put down violence and cruelty.31 He implores Armaiti
not to let evil rulers govern the land.32 Bendva is the
powerful foe who thwarts Zarathushtra's work of
winning over men and women to righteousness, and
he prays unto Ahura Mazda for his downfall.33 He
calls such persons liars, deceivers, and wicked.34

One wonders if any of this 'odd air form' interfered into a possible SAP causing confusion and what also intrigues me is how some reports of this phenomena has caused effects such as electrical failures on aircraft or other electrical devices when in contact with this phenomena.

Who ya gonna call?
Electronics division?
On a possible 4th night?
Look forward to hearing from Adrian again.

edit on 17-3-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I maintain my original position of some years ago...
sometimes natural BOL are capable of getting modified/influenced
by a human mind.

It's also my opinion that there are natural species of sentient energy,
but I don't think, if that is true, that was involved in RFI.

If something like this was involved, it was probably the first type.

Kev

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"I have to consider your views on this as worthy of further investigation. "

Why?

Why not just consider me another ATS loon?

There are so many of them.

Why does my sheiss not stink too?

Kev

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But i have to give the "5%" it's due.. it won't go away.

I agree with you on this Kev and thanks for your thoughts they are really interesting ones!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

"I have to consider your views on this as worthy of further investigation. "

Why?

Why does my sheiss not stink too?

Kev

Why not? You are not the first person to link the summoning of a phenomena to Shamanism and the invoking of 'Spirits' and other magic that may be considered UFO linked.

I am not interested in the smell of your 'sheiss' or anybody else's' thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Fuhr did claim that Neil Armstrong called him and told him that UFOs were real; but I suspect that was a prank call.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Hi 1ofthe9. I see you are familiar with John Keel and Jacque Vallee.

Do you have a Pet Theory on some of the subject matter being discussed as a possible influence in the RFI? ('Odd air form, or Bio plasma?)

I am looking at 3 things.

Our technology
Natural phenomena (Earth lights/BoL)
and now, Ahura Mazda, or Divine light that is present in some form in all ancient writings that interacts with man and communicates via thought. (Antenna/attraction/DNA/consciousness)

I Look forward to hearing some of your thoughts on this.

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join