It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

That's ok. It sums up many aspect of possible use in the RFI imo.

The next video, again, is the best one I have found so far dealing with the other end of the spectrum, ELF (Extremely Low Frequency)

There is talk about Woodpecker and also explains how this part of the electromagnetic spectrum works, including talk of experiments, Soviet Woodpecker etc...

I share this due to his knowledge of the subject and its relation to the possible effects on the mind.

Dr. Robert Beck - Scalar Technology
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think we've reached a point where we can say there was all this technology being looked into during that 1980 period that could have been used in various scenarios from causing injury, lights in the sky and even placing thoughts in minds.

But what we need is a solid breakthrough now.

I think the best clue we have so far is that statement that an "odd Air Form that emitted the Broad Band NIEMR" affected Burroughs and led to heart damage.

However now we need something that ties things together and proves beyond reasonable doubt there is a link to the RFI. Maybe a document or maybe someone coming forth with more information.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes but no but!

Penniston does not appear to agree re Johns injuries been caused by what they encountered?

So???

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Military bases have a lot of hazardous chemicals, materials, devices,
and certainly radars/EMF gear.

Have we absolutely proven that Mr. Burroughs was damaged on
one of the "nights"?

Couldn't it have been something else on the base that did it?
The noticeable effects aren't necessarily instant.

If you want to stick with JB getting damage on one of the
"nights", which one are you thinking?

Kev

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Military bases have a lot of hazardous chemicals, materials, devices,
and certainly radars/EMF gear.

Have we absolutely proven that Mr. Burroughs was damaged on
one of the "nights"?

Couldn't it have been something else on the base that did it?
The noticeable effects aren't necessarily instant.

If you want to stick with JB getting damage on one of the
"nights", which one are you thinking?

Kev

I've been wondering about this myself. It makes me think of the en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Have we absolutely proven that Mr. Burroughs was damaged on one of the "nights"?

It's a very long story. But includes a letter sent to (then) President Obama and runarounds from the DoD. It seems that employment records were altered to make it seem Burroughs was not in the USAF until after the incident occurred.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheryl Bennett the aide to Sentor John McCain who assisted in fighting the case has also confirmed that the injury that occurred to John was part of the RFI. She was privy to the paperwork filed and has gone on record in an interview on 22nd June 2017. We've got Dr.Green, Annie Jacobson, Lawyer Pat Fracsogna, General Gordon Williams and of course Burroughs himself all confirming this.

Cherly Bennett interview available here: kgraradioarchives.com...

I would say that because of the statements from all those people and the VA that it's accepted beyond reasonable doubt John was injured as a result of the RFI. It almost certainly occurred on the 2nd night he was out there (27th/28th). The Halt tape is strangely lacking details of the moment Burroughs approaches the mystery lights in a field. Halt has also been rather reluctant to spill any details of what happened. But he may be forced to speak a little more about the details sooner or later!

Penniston does not appear to agree re Johns injuries been caused by what they encountered?

Penniston was not there on that night. I don't believe he is a medically qualified to ascertain what Burroughs' injuries were or how they occurred. So I'd take the testimony of those listed above ahead of unqualified opinions like that.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"Penniston was not there on that night. I don't believe he is a medically qualified to ascertain what Burroughs' injuries were or how they occurred. So I'd take the testimony of those listed above ahead of unqualified opinions like that.

Agreed he is not medically qualified, but it sure begs the question why he has said what he has so vocally and so negatively. One has to ask why this is?

edit on 11-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

????

Your link says

"Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name

Get rid of the full stop at the end of it. It becomes

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11/3/2018 by mirageman because: link

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Agreed he is not medically qualified, but it sure begs the question why he has said what he has so vocally and so negatively. One has to ask why this is?

Easy answer. Because he and Burroughs no longer see eye to eye on elements of what happened. Many people doubt Penniston's story because it just doesn't fit the narrative and he kept on adding and adding things as the years went by.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That is indeed an easy answer Mirageman and it might be the correct one? We don't have any evidence from Penniston to support his claims against Burroughs. But as always there could be more than meets the eye involved here? The pending book is supposed to tell all but it still has not arrived has it?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm fine with that scholarship being true.

But we have no idea what radiated JB that night. it could have just been a BOL.
It could have been a piece of human tech tech that caused hallucinations.
I don't even have an opinion anymore.. other than it emitted EMF seems verified.

Kev

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I don't even have an opinion anymore.. other than it emitted EMF seems verified.

if it was an "Odd Air Form that emitted the Broad Band NIEMR" and damaged Burroughs heart then what would your interpretation of an "Odd Air Form" be?

I'd say Ball of Light (BOL) could well fit that. Preliminary studies from Hessdalen have pointed towards the phenomena there being 'ionised air' also containing a rare element scandium along with other natural elements present like iron.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

if it was an "Odd Air Form that emitted the Broad Band NIEMR" and damaged Burroughs heart then what would your interpretation of an "Odd Air Form" be?

I'd say Ball of Light (BOL) could well fit that. Preliminary studies from Hessdalen have pointed towards the phenomena there being 'ionised air' also containing a rare element scandium along with other natural elements present like iron.

Here's words you might not hear often...

"I don't know".

Kev

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I think people have lost interest in guessing these days too and move on to other things in general. The latest rage of course been TTSA.

Who knows what the future shall bring with Rendlesham however. For now one could waste hours and have and still be pretty much in the same place.

It really does need some kind of breakthrough which does not seem to be happening.
edit on 12-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

"Odd Air Form that emitted the Broad Band NIEMR" imo is the same phenomena being investigated by Jacques Vallee and others including John Alexander who has coined the phrase Precognitive Sentient Phenomena, which links the phenomena in other areas such as Skinwalker Ranch.

This phenomena may 'go back to antiquity'

Passport to Magonia by Jacques Vallee...that the UFO phenomenon of the 20th century is on a continuum with the airship sightings of the 18th and 19th centuries, Fairy aerial conveyances of the Medieval and Renaissance periods, and the chariots of the gods and heavenly armies of the Lord observed in antiquity.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Kev will like this one too I recon.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

A passing thought...
The more I read on this latest research involving frequency and it's manipulation, the more I am in the idea of the extra energy/frequencies in the area may well have invoked some of this 'odd air form'

Without going too far, as I am still looking...

Ancient cultures seem to rely on ELF when invoking spirits within some of their practices.
(Low humming, chanting etc)

If any of this is relevant to parts of the RFI, (and of course, possible!) there was ELF covering the area either by a research project in the UK, the Woodpecker signal, or both combined you have to wonder how they didn't invoke Godzilla!!

edit on 12-3-2018 by AdamE because: and godzuki

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Now imagine that lol ! Keep digging Adam.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
For those that are interested in the possible use of UHF and ELF in the area at the time.

And to confirm the application of LORAN-C in Nuclear defense.

SUMMARY OF COMMUNICATION AND
NAVIGATION SYSTEMS DEGRADATION IN A
NUCLEAR ENVIRONMENT (the link automatically downloads, so to read this, type in this title on internet browser to download if interested)
Loran-C is an LF navigation aid that uses a carrier phase comparison between
master slave stations and a time difference between pulse envelopes. Position
accuracies of less than an kilometer can be obtained from the groundwave.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is a distinction between ELF Carrier, where radio waves themselves are of extremely low frequency, and ELF Modulation, where waves at higher frequency (eg Woodpecker at shortwave, weapons at microwave, visible light from display screens) are pulse-modulated at a low frequency.

They are not equivalent.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join