It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 4-3-2018 by AdamE because: Would not post, then posted 3 times. a lady.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Question. If not ELF, then by what other 'technological means' would Psychotronics work?

Some dismiss the possible human to human, thought to thought, deliverance of such a message.

Some dismiss ELF as a source.

Some dismiss hypnotism as a source or agree that hypnotism may be a source.

But at least someone out there with much more intelligence than I on the subject is looking at the ELF links to cancer and neurobehavioral disturbances...

(ELF-EMF) (1 to 300 Hz) might be harmful to human health (cancer, neurobehavioral disturbances, etc) has been the object of debate, and has become a public health concern. This has resulted in the classification of ELF-EMF into category 2B, ie, agents that are “possibly carcinogenic to humans” by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

And on the flip side for a balanced approach.....

Controlling exposure to ELF electric and magnetic fields
The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) has issued Guidelines for Limiting Exposure to Time-Varying Electric and Magnetic Fields (1 Hz -100 kHz) (PDF 641 kb) which are aimed at preventing the established health effects resulting from exposure to ELF EMF. The ICNIRP ELF guidelines are consistent with ARPANSA’s understanding of the scientific basis for the protection of the general public (including the foetus) and workers from exposure to ELF EMF.

www.icnirp.org...

We also now have that word Non-ionizing Radiation that witnesses were apparently exposed to.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
One last thing while I have the time, just to underline my thought patterning...

The use of psychotronic weapons has al-
ready been mentioned. Certainly, with
development, these weapons would be
able to induce illness or death at little or
no risk to the operator. Range may be a
present problem, but this will probably be
overcome if it has not been already. In-
ventor Robert Pavlita claims that no spe-
cial psychic ability is necessary to charge
the generator. The psychotronic weapon
would be silent, difficult to detect and
would require only a human operator as a
power source .

Soviet researchers studying controlled
behavior have also examined the effects
of electromagnetic radiation on humans
and have applied those techniques
against the US Embassy in Moscow. Re-
searchers suggest that certain extremely-
low-frequency (ELF) emissions possess
psychoactive characteristics . 15 These
transmissions can be used to induce de-
pression or irritability in a target popu-
lation. The application of large-scale ELF
behavior modification could have hor-
rendous impact.

The use of telepathic hypnosis also
holds great potential. This capability
could allow agents to be deeply planted
with no conscious knowledge of their pro-
graming. In movie terms, the Man-
churian candidate lives and does not even
require a phone call.

That is not to say that problems do not exist with the weapons and the concepts. At the present time, unpredictable systems failure and difficulty in controlling testing are major weaknesses.

The information presented here will be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality, but some people still believe the world is flat. Other readers may view this as a conservative approach because such controversial areas as hyperspatial transmitters or Tesla wave generators have not been addressed.

The intent here is to emphasize the need for more coordinated research in the realm of the paranormal.

Additionally, there is a need to provide leaders at all levels with a basic understanding of weapons systems they may encounter in the not too distant future.

archive.org...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 4-3-2018 by AdamE because: rush

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The information presented here will be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality, but some people still believe the world is flat.

Hold on a minute there. What do you mean? Are you saying that the world is not flat?

The intent here is to emphasize the need for more coordinated research in the realm of the paranormal.

Yes you are right. The way I see it is that there are inherent problems though within our flat world which preventing such studies.

* Science sees no value in researching the paranormal.

* Commercial and government research grants are result based. The track record of proving anything in the field is worse than poor. It is a fringe subject which has little value to offer because no one has delivered a ghost, a bigfoot or an alien to date.

* The whole field involves a high cost/low results ratio. There have been many studies from Project Bluebook to Project Stargate and beyond looking at strange stuff. But the results are middling at best and a waste of resources in the minds of more conservative people.

But tell me this Adam.

After all the papers and websites you've trawled looking for clues do you have any working theory about the whole Rendlesham Incident?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I use a rule of thumb when researching stuff.

If I find myself reading anything from that site, it's time to get some sleep
and get a fresh start in the morning.

It's like when you get all heated in a conversation and find yourself comparing
someone or something to Hitler, you know that you've lost your sense of balance.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Back in the late 1980’s I knew someone who was a professional researcher in EMF effects on humans. He likened it to researching the paranormal, in the sense that he liked to keep an open mind, but objectivity and repeatability were difficult to obtain.

For example people near powerlines complained of headaches whether or not the lines were in use. One can imagine all sorts of imagined subtle “explanations” for that, which would each need to be tested. From his previous experience, correlations in the subject area generally tended to be down in the noise.

Poor guy later got pestered by someone (writing capitals in green ink - he showed me) complaining that there had been no implementation of his vital proposed experiment to send out a warship with military participants, each with a TV (television, that is...) who on command would in unison turn on their TV’s (still televisions...) thus precipitating a weather storm the likes of which had never seen. A consequence of “LIGHT ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES”, the “someone” insisted (his caps), from broadcast TV signals generating synchronously varying screen phosphor light levels (these being CRT TV’s) which themselves would, on reaching the ionosphere, reinforce with the broadcast signal thus distorting the atmosphere. Presumably the “someone” had never heard of the (then) 1.5 MW Radio Luxembourg transmissions that accidentally modulated the ionosphere to the tunes of umpteen pop hits, or he’d have had a fit. Back on the boat, it was said to be vital that the participants be military, to guarantee that they would subsequently turn off their TV’s on command, so averting major catastrophe (no pun).

AFAIK the experiment was never done, so therefore who knows? But he was well known as being against TV in general. Sanity in a world of madness.

RFI? I go for intelligent orbs taking over peoples’ minds - alien protocol as opposed to military protocol - and leaving them with somewhat similar memories and hallucinations. Alien tech, not Earth-native military. Dunno why, just feels right .

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chinabull

Humans haven't learned to control their own minds yet..

We'd be ducks in a barrel.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good evening mirageman.

I will start with this quote froma previous link..

The psychotronic weapon would be silent, difficult to detect and would require only a human operator as a power source

Soviet researchers studying controlled
behavior have also examined the effects
of electromagnetic radiation on humans
and have applied those techniques
against the US Embassy in Moscow. Re-
searchers suggest that certain extremely-
low-frequency (ELF) emissions possess
psychoactive characteristics

As a working theory, it is in my opinion so far that whatever came down in the forest was a type of psychotronic weapon as above.

Unfortunately, to know if it would work in a real time situation (ie) a Soviet nuclear base in the event of an escalation of matters, it may have been used near this base as a test for this possible reason, and one would also want to know if the base would be ready and equipped if such an event happened via another source say the Soviets.

It may also bear characteristics of the following material in this link that I recently found posted on Johns page...

Through the Looking Glass with phase conjugation
Imagine a mirror that reflects more
light than was incident, that reflects a
beam into the same direction regardless
of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates
image distortions by causing light
rays to retrace their paths as if running
backward in time, and that when looked at
allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.
Science fiction, you say? Well, such mirrors
have been the subject of intense investigation
both here at Los Alamos and at other
research laboratories around the world. Not
only do they exist, but their practical applications
may be far-reaching.

permalink.lanl.gov...

This could explain the reason John could only see lights at first?

There is much more to scour through on this link as I only spotted it the other day.

So for now, may I call this part one?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A quote from the link leads me to also theorize that John was struck by such a narrow beam that may have been aimed for the drone...

In all cases involving these excimer lasers,
whose emission is normally broad in frequency,
phase conjugation could be observed
only when the laser was constrained
to operate within a narrow frequency
bandwidth. Put simply, a broad range of
frequencies results in a "smeared" interference
pattern and a nondistinct refractiveindex
grating that fails to scatter the beam
efficiently. The necessary bandwidth reduction
was achieved by a process called injection
locking in which a much weaker laser at
the same frequency but with a narrow
bandwidth controls the laser of interest.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
One may also theorize from the following quote from the same document...

The advantages of this property for
optical systems such as those involved in
laser fusion, optical-fiber communication,
and atmospheric propagation are enormous.
Already the application of phase-conjugation
techniques to the large fusion research lasers
has resulted in their increased brightness on
target. Moreover, the use of this technique
(demonstrated in the Soviet Union) results in
the automatic alignment of the beam on the
fusion pellets.

...that it's mode of operation might include a pellet fusion device?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As this is a fair amount to absorb along with the next link to an antenna device (scroll down link) that may also have been in use, so I will stop here for now...

Trends in Quantum Gravity Research
By David C. Moore

Mumetal ELF Antenna

books.google.co.uk... hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcnfPW1tbZAhVhL8AKHUuBCjAQ6AEIVzAK#v=onepage&q=gravity%20waves%20and%20elf&f=false

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Humans haven't learned to control their own minds yet

Nope, they have not!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

"I don't understand . . .,"said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it
always makes one a little giddy at first-"
''Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never heard of such a thing!"

Is part two to come Adam ?.

edit on 6-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Or bobbing around a village pond

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

"I don't understand . . .,"said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it
always makes one a little giddy at first-"
''Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never heard of such a thing!"

Is part two to come Adam ?.

It is. Wont be long now. Just sorting the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

OK Adam. In the meantime it appears things are taking place where Richard Doty and Col.Halt have been requested to supply more info according to John Burroughs claims.

The VA/DOD now has now requested that Col Halt and Agent Doty supply all information in writing to them about what they know about the the investigation that took place. So far I have gotten the run around from both of them

www.facebook.com...

I wonder why we don't get sight of the VA/DOD letter confirming all of this? I would also imagine the two men,Halt and Dough tea are getting hot and bothered?.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Working theory Part 2.

What's the frequency Kenneth....

Due to the many factors that may be involved over the 3 or possibly 4 nights, one has to try and keep things in an orderly manner, therefore I will try to explain the use and source of frequencies in both the High and Low frequencies from the research out there.

Both of these frequencies are essential in missile and other applications in the event of a nuclear conflict involving land sea and air even more so if there was SAP (Special Access Program) being carried out....

UHF Ultra High Frequency
The UK was covered by the Linesman/Mediator system.
RX12874 - Passive Detection
www.radarpages.co.uk...

This was being evolved into 'The Pave Paws early-warning radar system detects and tracks both intercontinental and
sea-launched ballistic missiles. The Air Force operates Pave Paws radar sites at Alaska,
Massachusetts, and California, the Perimeter Acquisition Radar (PAR) target
characterization system site at Cavalier Air Force Station, ND, and the BMEWS radar
sites at Thule Air Base, Greenland, and Royal Air Force Fylingdales in the United
Kingdom.'
www.ntia.doc.gov...

The band 420-450 MHz (PAVE PAWS) is used for command control and flight-termination functions at missile
and rocket launch and test ranges. The band is used for flight control at all rocket and missile
launch and test ranges, and at ranges where drones and unmanned aircraft are tested.

A similar radar was in use prior to 1979 was the AN/FPS-35. This was a high-powered air defence radar build by Sperry Corporation. This long-range search radar was designed to operate at 420 to 450 MHz using frequency diversity.

The radar feeds target information into high speed computers which work involved calculations for intercepting and destroying the target by missile weapons systems. It features many advanced anti-jamming provisions, redundant electronics for reliability, and simplified human control links.
www.radartutorial.eu...

This particular radar ( AN/FPS-35.) is renowned in the dark halls of the Montauk Project.
This radar uses Frequency diversity In order to overcome some of the target size fluctuations. Many radars use two or more different illumination frequencies. Frequency diversity typically uses two transmitters operating in tandem to illuminate the target with two separate frequencies.

Airborne Radars
The band 420-450 MHz is used by the military for airborne radar surveillance systems.
Long-range object detection, acquisition, and tracking are essential functions of these
radar systems. Ground-based radars are extremely limited by the radio horizon, and the
employment of long-range radars on airborne platforms is an excellent way to extend the
capability of individual radar systems. Furthermore, airborne radars can be used at or
near the military theaters of operation.
www.ntia.doc.gov...

If UHF was involved, it may have come from an airborne platform imo.

ELF Extremely Low Frequency.
As previously highlighted, in the event of a possible nuclear exchange, air, sea and ground must be able to communicate with each other, real time.

The advantages of ELF

ELF advantages include: extremely long range
(attenuation in atmosphere much less than with higher
frequency bands) with only one transmitter required for
worldwide communication; immunity to unreliable
propagation conditions; electromagnetic pulse invulnerability;
and jam proofing (a jammer would need a
much larger ELF antenna using a transmitter several
times more powerful than the signal of the system being
jammed)

The ELF during the 70's and 80's in the US was the GWEN system. (Ground Wave Emergency Management)

Analysis showed that low-frequency (150-190 kilohertz) radio transmissions were largely unaffected by high-altitude EMP, and the Air Force Weapons Laboratory (Kirtland Air Force Base) tested a small scale 'groundwave' transmission system in 1978-1982.

Source: "History of the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, Volume I.", 1984. Held at Air Force Historical Research Agency.

Then in 1979
1979 General Accounting Office report recommends termination of ELF program
www.forecastinternational.com...

It would therefore make sense, in my opinion for this to be relocated to the UK.

Why?

The same Cray supercomputers and systems were suddenly being installed around the UK in various AWRE locations linking into our radar defense systems built by Marconi.

The defense of this region was essential to both the US and NATO.

The Linesman/mediator set up would have been a good test for anything wanting to covertly penetrate the area.

But where would any potential ELF ground wave signals stem from?

The obvious choice, imo looking through the various items on John's page, would be The Black Beacon located on Orford ness.

It seems that this was a hyperbolic antenna which would have been ideal to send out ELF ground signals, if the need arose.

Like The GWEN Tower.

By 1981 President Reagan orders ELF program reactivated.

One more thing to note..

The Type 85 radar was an S-band Radar.
S-band applications also include sat communications, optical communications and particle accelerators using S-band Radio Frequency sources.
The frequency agility of the Type-85 can also be applied in fields such as LASER's.
The S band is used by weather radar, surface ship radar, and some communications satellites, especially those used by NASA to communicate with the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station.

To try and sum up this part of my working theory...

Anything involving UHF came from above, and anything including ELF came from the ground (possibly including huge underground transmission lines for submarine comms in the event of a nuclear scenario.)

(Including both UHF and ELF capabilities on possible drone)

One other thing to note.

I have documents to read through that involve trying to communicate with re-entry vehicles through the build up of Plasma using THz.

ELF is also linked to the apparent conjuring of spirits!

I need to get back to life for a few hours.

Be back soon.

edit on 7-3-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2018 by AdamE because: still working

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am sure the question on some peoples minds is 'was night one on purpose, or mistake?'

My working theory includes the latter. A mistake.

This is due in part to the description of the Rendlesham Remote Viewing session highlighted by Issac Koi

(Please scroll to bottom of page 1)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My eyes are not what they used to be, so If anyone could help write up the last section of the page, the help would be much appreciated.

The main parts I can interpret are...

the sounds of such density. (ELF?)

Very reddish descent as though this was location but not what they wanted

Feeling that "they" are waiting for conditions to be right before escaping object

Exit from object leads to (none reddish?)

...I cannot see the rest of the remarks.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
That full Remote Viewing session document is here (slightly bigger text and maybe easier to zoom in/read!):
www.cia.gov... 00560001-5.pdf

It’s interesting that the CIA conducted some remote viewing into the Rendlesham Incident. Might they not have been in full possession of the facts and were trying to glean extra information?

If there was a prosaic explanation for events (e.g. CIA testing, satellite retrieval, lighthouse beam), and/or government insiders like the CIA were privy to the facts, and what occurred, why would they even contemplate conducting a remote viewing experiment?

To spread disinformation, add a layer of mystique? The original session was in July 1986, and the document wasn’t approved for release until 2000? That's leaving a good few years before further muddying the waters.

Perhaps to try and confirm events then, and to evaluate the accuracy of remote viewing?

Either way, some interesting keywords appearing on those pages.

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join