It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychoparrot

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

With that being said, I have been going through what some would term a Kundalini Awakening for the last 5 months. I have been in contact with quite a few others on ATS that are very genuine in their experiences, dominicus and ctophil being two of them.

Can I ask about physcial symptoms of the experiance? Do you experiance root flame? Pressure on forehead or pressure on head? Do you ever feel like there is a wind of energy spinning thru you from top of your head even if you are horisontal? Any tingling?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Right now I feel like my insides are quivering.

Cool
. I am sleeping a lot these days instead but very relaxed.

With this video I can get a feeling like my body is getting massaged by someone. I love it.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Don't know if it is related but I've been having A LOT of tingling, mainly in my hands and feet during meditation for about the last 3 weeks. So intense that it is distracting and I find myself shaking them out to lessen the feeling so I can resume.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by sled735

So have you gone through your 3 days of darkness yet? Low key one really. When your mind and the Energy comes pounding uprooting your thought's you so hold Dear? As with some reading this right now going WTF? Yep! Got sucked down the light hole only to see that my hole/world is something so small, you would have to go X60 just to see a Spark!

Your experience seem very similar in some ways to mine. Three days without sleep where your mind is crystal clear and thinking outside the box like never before and then a state where you are wake and can see around you but at the same time can hear things that are not from outside but still heard as sound inside your mind. But the energy thing came directly after that sound in me.

Don't know if it is related but I've been having A LOT of tingling, mainly in my hands and feet during meditation for about the last 3 weeks. So intense that it is distracting and I find myself shaking them out to lessen the feeling so I can resume.

. Do you have the same sensitivity in both hands? My right have more tingeling then my left.
edit on 20-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I don't feel anything "special" about anything.

all this "specialness" anyone is feeling is either a product of their environment and/or social situation, or, entirely subjective internal psychological processes, ie; believer syndrome.

It's entirely possible for people to have religious experiences for no reason other than the fact they believe in something strong enough to convince themselves something of any sort of significance is occurring.

There is no "Golden Wave".

You must be really fun at parties huh?

Second

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Sure! You can ask me anything and I'll try to give you the most informative answer that I can based on my experience and research.

Do you experiance root flame?

I do experience a fiery energy that originates from the root. At various times I have felt it travel to other chakra areas and even extend to cover the entire range from the root to the third eye. When I had the initial experience with Kundalini rising, I felt like my entire body from head to toe had been consumed in fire. It felt like it was pouring out of my hands, feet, and eyes. If you are familiar with the Bible, John The Baptist, Jesus, and others refer to this as the "Baptism of Fire".

Pressure on forehead or pressure on head?

Yes! At times it has been so intense as to incite panic. It sometimes feels like my head is going to explode. This is related to the third eye activating. The hardware in the brain that has atrophied is being filled with light and being healed/restored to it's original state. During this process the pineal gland awakens and begins to synch up with the pituitary gland, creating a resonance within the third ventrical of the brain, which is non coincidentally shaped like the 'wadjet' or 'eye of horus'.

Do you ever feel like there is a wind of energy spinning thru you from top of your head even if you are horisontal? Any tingling?

Yes, I have felt both things. I often feel the cool wind spinning 'into' my crown chakra. I believe this to be what is known as prana, but I'm not 100% on that. I have also felt that cool wind blow into my heart area and also travel out of my palms at various times.

The tingling occurs all over my crown region and at various points of my body at random. I often feel tingling run up my spine and down my arms. I believe this to be redistribution of the bio-energy by the Kundalini as it purifies our spirit within us.

The most important thing to keep in mind when feeling some of the more intense aspects of this process is to not fall into the fear trap. I have been in and out of it over the last 5 months (hopefully for good this time). Due to the purifying nature of the Kundalini, all of our issues and hang-ups become exaggerated so that we can deal with them and clear them. So when we give into fear, it becomes exaggerated and suddenly the whole process becomes a horrible nightmare. We begin to suffer, instead of experiencing bliss we feel pain.

That suffering is often reported with cases of Kundalini awakening and in every single case, that suffering stems from an inability to let go of some deeply embedded issue or belief. That inability to let go causes the problem or 'blockage' to become so exaggerated that it begins to stalemate or negate the process all together. This is why surrendering is such an important theme in spiritual teachings. We have to surrender to the process and trust that since we have been given this taste or sense of the divine that the divine will guide us through it with mercy and grace.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Another non event that wont happen just like the thousand or so other events foretold on on ATS

you would be best looking at other things rather then believing and wasting your time on any of these events ...

I have never witnessed one foretold event on ATS come true to date ... yet there is always people in these threads convincing themselves it would/could happen.

Once again I will make a counter prediction that this event wont happen ... my record for nay saying these events is at 100% accuracy at this point ... lets see if my hot streak of 100% accurate predictions comes true once again ...

I'm quite positive I will claim victory again as i have done with every other thread like this.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your time and effort in explaining your experiances.
. You articulated it very well.

Sometimes the crown thing gets to much for me and I had one instance where the feeling in the heart was physically to much for me to handle. I am very sensitive to heat so the root thing can also be a bit uncomfortable for my body. Especially when 3 Reiki healers where flooding me and I got so hot I jumped from the bed laughing to cool down.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It's about time for all this to be happening.

Many of us that were adults in the late 60's and 70's have been waiting for it.
I did think it would have happened earlier but am still delighted with what is happening.

I will go even further back to when I was a very young child in my dads arms.
They tell me I stretched my arms to the sky and cried for the moon.

As I grew I would find myself in a field on our farm gazing up into the clouds and had a sense of oneness with the universe.

In my most humble opinion the time is upon us that can accept it.
Sadly, some will miss out on a beautiful experience.

As we should all know we are constantly changing.

Nothing stays the same.

We must grow to live and that is what is happening.
I am so pleased to be a part of it.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You are very welcome! Many religious texts speak of giving back what one is freely given and I firmly believe in doing that. If what I have learned from my experiences helps just one person, then it was all worthwhile.

Sometimes the crown thing gets to much for me

Same here. I've found a few things that help. 1) If you meditate, you can visualize the energy traveling downward throughout your other chakras during meditation. This seems to be a good way to balance it out so that it's not so intense. You can also do this visualization independent of meditation. 2) Grounding activities such as writing, drawing, playing music, even going for a walk (barefoot if you can) also helps immensely. 3) Eating some heavy food will also help ground you. Something like potatoes, pastas, a bit of meat if you are partial (Christ said, "It is not what goes in a man's mouth that defiles him"), etc.

It has been my experience that we will eventually get used to the increased energy as we are being 'stepped up' in frequency.

I had one instance where the feeling in the heart was physically to much for me to handle.

That really hits home with me. Prior to the Kundalini rising I had an intense episode with my heart. It started beating really hard as if it were about to burst out of my chest. I started to panic and made my way to the kitchen to get some water. I grabbed a bottle out of the fridge and started back for the living room. I went down on my knees and collapsed in the floor. I stopped breathing and I thought I was literally going to die.

I began to breath again, but very labored. I crawled back to the couch and lit a cigarette (because that was a good idea
) and tried to calm down. It was intense. I thought I was having a heart attack, but I've read several instances similar to mine that term this as a major opening of the heart. On a side note, after the rising experience with the fire that I described previously, I quit smoking and haven't thought twice about it.

I'm pretty sensitive to heat as well, so sometimes Kundalini can be a bit overwhelming in that regard. I've read that if you alternate your breath through each nostril separately it will help balance out your temp. I haven't tried it yet, but it could be worth a shot.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That would be nice but I have been stuck around really mean and negative people for the past year! It's been one full of more fear than usual for me, and it seems like the peer pressure to conform to negative behaviors is increasing, not decreasing!

I had an awakening back in 2007-2008 involving some OBE's even - and breaking through the veil - but I haven't been able to do anything about it because I can get bullied so often. It is a personal issue that I have that I have to get over, I think.
edit on 21amSat, 21 Dec 2013 00:27:20 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

That suffering is often reported with cases of Kundalini awakening and in every single case, that suffering stems from an inability to let go of some deeply embedded issue or belief. That inability to let go causes the problem or 'blockage' to become so exaggerated that it begins to stalemate or negate the process all together. This is why surrendering is such an important theme in spiritual teachings. We have to surrender to the process and trust that since we have been given this taste or sense of the divine that the divine will guide us through it with mercy and grace.

Yeah - that's the issue. I had this negative reaction happen and send me backwards spiritually. It's great to see another thread on this -

In my opinion, the spiritual movement prior to 2012 was a very positive movement, and the finality of nothing happening in 2012 really hurt it - if not decimated it - but the philosophy presented in the movement is justification for itself - there doesn't need to be some kind of miracle to prove it, the miracle is in the effect it has on society.

I think we are in danger of another NAZI movement soon.
edit on 21amSat, 21 Dec 2013 00:34:17 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am anxious to see what reality is really made of.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
Now I am at a pause, maybe its a time out.

Expect that 'it' will kick back up ... differently. Look for it and let me know what you 'see'.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I had the trots for a little while does this count?.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yes, both hands.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Been ringing in my ears for more than a year. At night when all other noises cease, I can hear it if extra focused on it. Sometimes it switches and I`m getting a loud noise of changing frequencies in my ears, just like someone wants to communicate with me

Having an increased peace of mind for the last six months if that counts. And also changing sleep pattern, but that`s something I`ve had until ages.

Another thing that I noticed of late is that my body muscels are thickened and feel very thight. Even myself feel stronger. But that`s probably, because I`m in late 20s and probably getting extra testosterone boost

Anyway, If I turn into hulk and can lift cars, I`ll let you all know

It`s 21st here already, but so far no immediate change. I guess the golden wave is meant to be California time

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yeah - that's the issue. I had this negative reaction happen and send me backwards spiritually. It's great to see another thread on this -

Just the fact that you know this is a good thing. It means that the 'setback' you perceive is actually progress. Experience is our best teacher and your experience has taught you the importance of surrender. So next time, you will be able to let go and surrender more fully to the process. There's always a silver lining.

In my opinion, the spiritual movement prior to 2012 was a very positive movement, and the finality of nothing happening in 2012 really hurt it - if not decimated it - but the philosophy presented in the movement is justification for itself - there doesn't need to be some kind of miracle to prove it, the miracle is in the effect it has on society.

I completely agree. I have always enjoyed the spirit science videos and I know their creator came under fire because nothing happened in 2012. It was devastating for many. However, I think that something did happen, just not what most were expecting.

I believe that the effect on society you mentioned is a direct manifestation of the shift that started in 2012. It's not necessarily a physical event so much as it is a giant shift in consciousness and awareness. I think of it as a quickening. People all over the world are becoming more aware both socially and spiritually. It's almost like a chain reaction. I don't know what the particular outcome of this will be, however I do believe that big changes are indeed underway. Positive changes. The paradigm is shifting. Old power structures are crumbling and new ones will eventually take their place. Let's just hope and pray that the replacements are on our side.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Interesting thread, Sled. The 21st, you say?
YIKES! That's today!

I've got to go get started on practicing my meditation. Quickly!

S&F

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join