It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea sends fax threatening to strike South Korea 'without notice': report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
North Korea serves one and only one purpose in China's eyes and that is to irritate, distract and occupy the attention of the Japanese. The kookier the better.

But one of these days there will be a meeting between Russia, China, and the US in which it will be decided that the North Korean clown act has got to stop. That will be the end of the Sung Dynasty.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Well put. It is a clown act. I just came across what looks like a legit Facebook page for this oddity of a man. It's mainly in Korean and is all about celebrating how awesome he is but how strange he would have a FB. Maybe he gets Internet and no one else does.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 21-12-2013 by Dianec because: Forgot link

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I thought it is normal that you do not notify your enemy before an attack, but I could be wrong

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

We do it all the time. Look at Syria. It was being discussed on television and they would have know a time frame for this if it had received the go ahead. It's just that our leaders don't say "pretty soon we will attack XYZ". It gets out in the media and word of mouth. This guy plays games and is too dumb to know how ridiculous they look.

If he wanted to be like everyone else he would be passive aggressive and drop hints and pretend it isn't what it is while everyone knows what is coming.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Brilliant!

All he had to do was announce it on here! I wonder how many "Likes" he might of got.

I'm going to send him a never ending stream of "FARMVILLE" requests

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A fax? A fax? Not even an email, smoke signal, letter, carrier pigeon? lol

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the DPRK National Defence Commission and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, All round great bloke, salt of the earth, legend, geezer, mate, champ, sport, cobber, digger, mate sport champ.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here is old Kimmy boy with a bit of skirt he's picked up after a hard night on the raz. Even had time to pick up a nice Chinese take-away.

Sorted

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
He calls for peace and then calls for war ? for some reason i don't believe it ....
He should be given more credit, the guy is a tad saner than his parants

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Ummmm, just executed his uncle.

Sane, no.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Ok that made me laugh. I hate Facebook and one of the reasons are those FarmVille requests! Not to mention the stupid things people write (but...can stay connected so keep it). How funny. I actually got on to read some replies and some people have nothing but curse words for this guy - calling him a coward and challenging him to come to the US. It makes me wonder...I guess this is his presidential page. I can't believe he leaves it open to comments like he does.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I know, I was seriously tempted........................

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There seems to be a pattern of Dennis Rodman going to North Korea and this guy getting all cocky. Being around a celebrity make LiL Kim all aggressive.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

It was expected , considering what his uncle did ...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
They should have sent it in a nice Christmas card! It could read something like "dearest enemy, hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a very merry new year. P.S YOU'RE DEAD!!"

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
What gets me is this. When Kim was in Switzerland "studying", why was he not being watched? And Kim must know what freedom is like having spent time there. It is not like he has never left North Korea. Oh and has he ever seen a psychiatrist? And why is this toe rag not taken out on one of his trips outside North Korea, an unfortunate accident with a tractor or something?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Maybe they'll send a 'warning' (?) by carrier pigeon next......

Or maybe just toss a message in a bottle into the China sea......

Or leave a post-it note somewhere..........

Ha ha ha ha ...... Best laugh for a while

PDUK

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by Dianec

Brilliant!

All he had to do was announce it on here! I wonder how many "Likes" he might of got.

I'm going to send him a never ending stream of "FARMVILLE" requests

I wonder if him And Dennis Rodman send each other pokes.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A fax? I am more surprised that South Korea still has a fax machine than I am that North Korea sent one.

Or was the fax sent in 1995 and it just arrived now maybe?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

It suprised me they even used fax.
Im suprised they didn't tie it to a flaming arrow and shoot it over the border.

NOKO POWER..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join