It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea sends fax threatening to strike South Korea 'without notice': report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
For those interested here is a graphic (too large for here) of NK armaments etc.

news.nationalpost.com...

Wow. Regardless of what you think of this regime, they have access to an awful lot of armaments. Even though they may be outdated or of poor quality, the last time I looked, you could still kill a man with a revolutionary era musket too...

This guy could be big trouble in the near future unless someone can reign him in.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My friend sent a text to his ex saying he was going to nuke her and her entire family and got thrown in jail with 250,000 bail, which he somehow posted, for terroristic threats. It was a joke cuz she was being a bitch, yet he still got locked up for a couple weeks. A white, middle aged American.

Still, the axis of evil is allowed to prevail and get away with terrorizing people who don't care. I bet if my county sheriff received this threat he would act immediately and throw the book at J-un. Probably show up with a few of his gangster le's and attempt a standoff until he was informed...

Just weird why this is reported. I wonder if the south has evacuated yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
For those interested here is a graphic (too large for here) of NK armaments etc.

news.nationalpost.com...

Thanks for the link!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Did the Japanese send word before they attacked Pearl Harbor? Yeah ... it got there late, but why would they do that?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I do! And, I've never heard of anything like this before. They've rattled their saber a lot over the past 30 years (that's where my experience drops off). They did it before both of the incidents I named. They did it before each nuke 'test' as well.

I'm not included in circles of information swapping which give me any greater insight as to what's going on now. But ... this is damned unusual. Off the top of my head I can't put any significant dates which might trigger something either. Everyone always believed they'd 'go' during cold weather though.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
"Sending fax saying that they will attack without notice."

Oh, the irony..

"Hey guys let's attack them without notice, but first send them a fax saying that we're going to attack without notice making the whole 'without notice' thing not even make any sense."

Seems to me that it's just another N. Korea muscle flexing. Pretty obvious when they have to tell them that their going to attack, rather than just doing it actually "without notice."

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I would have so much fun with this guy....id fax back....# you!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

haha ya he probably still wears a pager too!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They sent a warning that they were going to attack South Korea, without warning, via FAX?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sun Dec 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

crazyewok

jimmyx

lol...for once I agree with you ewok....that made me laugh too....if there is one country that the whole world needs to invade, North Korea is the one...I'd throw into the war bucket ten bucks for that effort

You guys should load up a stealth bomber full of team America DVD's and drop them over the capital.
edit on 20-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Don't you mean 8 Tracks? It doesn't sound like they are technologically ready for DVD's yet.

But seriously, this is why they ignore him, he and his father are/were both like girlfriends that you slap around, that continue to threaten to leave...but never do. He is America's ugly girlfriend.
edit on 21-12-2013 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just a merry Christmas from North Korea. Expect a few random mortar shells to fall on people as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

Here is a song to wish them a Merry Christmas - There is a couple of adult word's in this video, so if you are offended by bad words or are not 18 years of age....what are you doing on this site? ..oh yeah, don't watch the video kiddies, there is adult content and we know that kids are not interested in such things, this is why Tipper Gore created the Parental Advisory stickers.....to show kids the music that they would not want to listen to...right?...right?

[video removed]

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sun Dec 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Menacing language from North Korea is nothing new. Neither is its office technology.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Rodinus
Maybe if he also got a decent haircut and kept of the Mars bars for a while people might take him a little more seriously!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

No....we still wouldn't take him seriously.

I wonder - is there anyway to send him a fax? "Warning - you will find out within the next 5 years how much of a powerless moron you are - Be on the lookout""

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

The hunt is on for the elusive fax number.................

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The only thing that has me a bit concerned is that the guy who came up with the "KillShot" theory (remote viewing), who everyone says is wrong, says that they saw a nuclear "even" near or around Korea as a precursor to the killshot even.

Will see I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Dianec

Rodinus
Maybe if he also got a decent haircut and kept of the Mars bars for a while people might take him a little more seriously!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

No....we still wouldn't take him seriously.

I wonder - is there anyway to send him a fax? "Warning - you will find out within the next 5 years how much of a powerless moron you are - Be on the lookout""

Yep. in 5 years he may have already upgraded to the IBM 5100 home PC and then he will be able to ping American servers with DOS pings. That menace will have done his best work then. America should be afraid....VERY AFRAID! In five years, when Kim has the personal computer to go to war with, America shall bow down to tha ping! For now, he will just have to take solace I the fact that whoever receives his faxes may very well get a paper cut..Bwahahahahahaha.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by Dianec

The hunt is on for the elusive fax number.................

Okay I'm not going to really send a fax but are these addresses and phone numbers legit?

www.northkoreanchristians.com...

Comes from a Christianity for NK site.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join