It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Naval Vessel Tries to Force U.S. Warship to Stop in International Waters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

SLAYER69

ken10
If you read the real history, you would know that the US did not win any wars single handed, and especially in WW2 it would have been the Soviets that had the biggest hand in defeating Germany....But even in WW2 before you entered you were instigating sheet between countries with your lend lease act while proclaiming yerselves neutral......

Didn't the US and other Nations help China during WW-II fight off the Japanese? I'm surprised that you of all people failed to mention the fact that WW-II was a World war and that China was in it.

Germany is over in Europe which contrary to many revisionists wasn't the only WW-II villain.

Well fighting against Germany would be the claim by most Americans that they played the biggest role in....or at least that's my opinion from what I have seen.

And didn't Japan invade China before the start of WW2 as we know it ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Mindmonopoly
Dude if I am given usa green card or citizenship on a silver platter i tear it up and beat you with the platter for insulting me with a ussa green card.

Temper temper...
Sounds a bit like the captain of the Chinese ship over reacting eh?

Who in their right mind want to live in the ussa.

Are you aware of just how many people yearly apply for a US green card?
Millions of immigrants waiting for green cards

(post by mikeone718 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

ken10
And didn't Japan invade China before the start of WW2 as we know it ?

AND..

Didnt the US and other nations come to China's aid?

Looky here, A Chinese soldier guarding a US fighter IN China,
Flying Tigers

Colonel Claire L.Chennault of the US Army Air Corps had established the American Volunteer Group in southern China, to assist the Nationalist Chinese against the invading Japanese. This band of gifted airmen soon became known as the Flying Tigers.

One Squadron was sent to Rangoon in Burma to assist the RAF. They were to be amongst the first into action when the Japanese invaded Burma, in what was to become the longest campaign fought by the British during the entire war. It began once again with a surprise air raid, but this time there was a robust response in the air:
- See more at: ww2today.com...

edit on 13-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I fail to see in what context your replies (both) have been.

Posting pictures of Chinese guards and American planes proves what ?......That you teamed up with China AFTER Pearl Harbour .. post 1941....3 years after the start of WW2 and several after Japan waged war against China.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Yes exactly. WW-II lasted a few years and in the process millions were killed on both sides even after Pearl Harbor.

The point being is that nobody mentioned Germany and what role the US played until you opened your mouth.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why is it a "Chinese Naval Vessel" and ours is a "US Warship"?

Are we trying to beat on our own chests and sound scarier compared to China? Our Navy could crush China's without even really trying. Push a few buttons and *boom* no more Navy for China.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by ken10

Yes exactly. WW-II lasted a few years and in the process millions were killed on both sides even after Pearl Harbor.

The point being is that nobody mentioned Germany and what role the US played until you opened your mouth.

In response to someone else claiming that the US had won the wars for us all.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Xcathdra
Someone is going to get an itchy trigger finger and we are going to be in a war.

I will not be in a war.

I may be surrounded by people in a war... but I will not be in a war.

"We" don't fight wars... anymore than "We" steal money.
edit on 13-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by ken10

Me personally ? No I wasn't even born yet.
Good Lord who's atomic bombs were they ? Russia's, England's, France's ???? Maybe they were Canada's.
edit on 13-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

Partly right most of the urinium came from Canada

www.ccnr.org...

Here more just in case

www.google.ca... arUpmfN6mysATu4oCwBw&usg=AFQjCNG2qmrvjteSanr_E5fYQ8Wt1Qw_tg&sig2=U5kLjAjICZbz_YZj8fp1LA&bvm=bv.57967247,d.cWc
edit on 13-12-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

ken10
reply to post by SLAYER69

I fail to see in what context your replies (both) have been.

Posting pictures of Chinese guards and American planes proves what ?......That you teamed up with China AFTER Pearl Harbour .. post 1941....3 years after the start of WW2 and several after Japan waged war against China.

Here I see another example of a failed educational system. The Flying Tigers were American mercs working for the Chinese government long before the US entered the war.

*Face palm* at the stupidity of some.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

ken10

Like shooting fish in a barrel...

AutumnWitch657 wrote...

AutumnWitch657
Instigator with deep pockets my friend. There whenever some countries needs us. Yep that's instigating all right. Should we say to bad so sad next time our help is needed somewhere in the world ? We lead the way in humanitarian efforts the world over. Who ya gonna call ?

Then you replied with.....

If you read the real history, you would know that the US did not win any wars single handed, and especially in WW2 it would have been the Soviets that had the biggest hand in defeating Germany....But even in WW2 before you entered you were instigating sheet between countries with your lend lease act while proclaiming yerselves neutral......

Now, tell me where exactly he "claiming that the US had won the wars for us all.'

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

H1ght3chHippie
So how do you provide "relieve efforts" with a guided missile ship ?

The US is full of it.

You do realize that CGs carry these things known as "helicopters" that can be used to transport food and supplies to a disaster area and casualties from a disaster area, right?

PHILIPPINE SEA (NNS) -- Ticonderoga guided-missile cruiser USS Cowpens (CG 63) flight deck crew have been operating non-stop during daylight hours in support of Operation Damayan.

Damayan, which translates to "to help those in need" in Tagalog, has been the Cowpens' focus in the aftermath of super Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda.

The flight deck crew has contributed to Operation Damayan by providing a ready deck and flexing to planned and unplanned flight quarters up to ten times a day. Cowpens has served as a "lily-pad" for all Navy helicopters in the area, enabling continuous operations by providing critical support and fuel.

"I am really glad to be here, even though we are not boots on ground in the mix right now," said Boatswain's Mate 2nd Class Matias Diaz. "I am glad that my boots are on the flight deck because I know every bird that we land, refuel, and launch can fly a little bit further and a little bit longer to help those in need."

The flight deck crew has been manned and ready for more than 120 deck landings in the heat and humidity of the Philippine Sea. Their efforts enable the U.S. Navy, Philippine navy, and U.S. Agency for International Development leadership embarked on Cowpens the freedom of movement to travel and assess affected areas.

"We are glad to be out here doing out part, doing whatever we can to help all of the people suffering," said Boatswain's Mate 1st Class Mark Cross.

All of the flight deck crew's combined efforts ensure that the helicopters can support the people of the Philippines with food, water and medical evacuation services.

Cowpens has been critical in the Humanitarian Aid/Disaster Relief efforts between the Republic of the Philippines, the Department of Defense and USAID, supporting nongovernmental organizations and international partners, and has served as the flagship for Rear Adm. Hugh Wetherald, commander for the Joint Force Maritime Component of Joint Task Force 505.

www.navy.mil...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

SLAYER69

ken10

AutumnWitch657 wrote...

AutumnWitch657
Instigator with deep pockets my friend. There whenever some countries needs us. Yep that's instigating all right. Should we say to bad so sad next time our help is needed somewhere in the world ? We lead the way in humanitarian efforts the world over. Who ya gonna call ?

Now, tell me where exactly he "claiming that the US had won the wars for us all.'

Well If we put it with the previous post from that person...

Gee hate Americans much?
We'll remember that when it comes time to save your sorry butt. Where are you again. Want to make sure we get the right one.

I took it to be the same old stereotypical we are the greatest, we saved the world rhetoric.

edit on 13-12-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

ken10

SLAYER69

ken10

AutumnWitch657 wrote...

AutumnWitch657

Well If we put it with the previous post from that person...

Gee hate Americans much?
We'll remember that when it comes time to save your sorry butt. Where are you again. Want to make sure we get the right one.

I took it to be the same old stereotypical we are the greatest, we saved the world rhetoric.

edit on 13-12-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

The US still leads the world in humanitarian relief efforts. Everybody hates us but everybody wants us to drop off money and food and supplies when disaster strikes.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Call me cynical, but I think the US only helps itself.

How many innocents have died in Iraq since the US turned it upside down and left ?.....The same for Libya.

Are the US hurting more than they are helping.....That is the question.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

ken10
reply to post by NavyDoc

Call me cynical, but I think the US only helps itself.

How many innocents have died in Iraq since the US turned it upside down and left ?.....The same for Libya.

Are the US hurting more than they are helping.....That is the question.

Meh. We've always lead the world in humanitarian relief efforts--at great cost. I understand that there are people who think of the US as "the great Satan." If we don't help, we're evil. If we do help, we're just being clever at being evil.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Too bad they didn't blow it out of the water. Justified.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

ken10
The same for Libya.

Do you even bother researching what you write or just regurgitate something you read on some anti-US blog or saw in a Youtube video?

Italy, France, and the UK lead by Canada *If you could believe that but true* were the major players in the Libyan fiasco.

That is the question.

Exactly...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

So if the us is such a great supplier of relief efforts over the world and help everyone please tell me why you aint doing shiet in places like Palestine, Zimbabwe est.
because there is nothing to gain nothing to plunder, no oil, no diamonds, no nothing just people who really suffer and would benefit most from said relief efforts. Stop playing the mind games we aint all idiots you know. Some of us do see pass bull sht hey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join