It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Naval Vessel Tries to Force U.S. Warship to Stop in International Waters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

ken10

SLAYER69
reply to post by ken10

Yes exactly. WW-II lasted a few years and in the process millions were killed on both sides even after Pearl Harbor.

The point being is that nobody mentioned Germany and what role the US played until you opened your mouth.

In response to someone else claiming that the US had won the wars for us all.

Remind me, how were you doing against Germany before 1942? Do you really think they wouldn't have bombed you into submission eventually? Come on now.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

SLAYER69

ken10
The same for Libya.

Do you even bother researching what you write or just regurgitate something you read on some anti-US blog or saw in a Youtube video?

Italy, France, and the UK lead by Canada *If you could believe that but true* were the major players in the Libyan fiasco.

That is the question.

Exactly...

But you know that is BS don't you....

America's secret Libya war

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki

ken10

SLAYER69
reply to post by ken10

Yes exactly. WW-II lasted a few years and in the process millions were killed on both sides even after Pearl Harbor.

The point being is that nobody mentioned Germany and what role the US played until you opened your mouth.

Remind me, how were you doing against Germany before 1942? Do you really think they wouldn't have bombed you into submission eventually? Come on now.

I think I have already said the Soviets played the biggest part.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Yes, Yes, I read the 'Daily Beast' for all the Latest unbiased reports...

No spin there, right?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

SLAYER69

ken10
If you read the real history, you would know that the US did not win any wars single handed, and especially in WW2 it would have been the Soviets that had the biggest hand in defeating Germany....But even in WW2 before you entered you were instigating sheet between countries with your lend lease act while proclaiming yerselves neutral......

Didn't the US and other Nations help China during WW-II fight off the Japanese? I'm surprised that you of all people failed to mention the fact that WW-II was a World war and that China was in it.

Germany is over in Europe which contrary to many revisionists wasn't the only WW-II villain.
It's so hard to imagine Italy in that roll today huh ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by ken10

Yes, Yes, I read the 'Daily Beast' for all the Latest unbiased reports...

No spin there, right?

How about the New York Times then...

From the air, the United States is supplying much more firepower than any other country. The allies have fired nearly 200 Tomahawk cruise missiles since the campaign started on March 19, all but 7 from the United States. The United States has flown about 370 attack missions, and its allied partners have flown a similar number, but the Americans have dropped 455 precision-guided munitions compared with 147 from other coalition members.

Careful now, you are starting to look like an apologist.!
edit on 13-12-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Now that we are on the subject.
How many wars did you americans actually won of all the once you started?
Vietnam - no
Lybia. - no
Angola. - no
Iraq - no was not a war it was a illegal invasion and you did not won that either. The only thing that you did win was oil that you stole.
Iran - all you accomplish was flying into yourselves and kill your own so no
Afganistan - same as iraq and just because your president said we won the war does not mean you did. Your soldiers still die like flies. Now you are running away leaving the liberated country in shambles.
War on terror - hell no. Can't shoot straight. Create more terrorist each day than defeating any.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Damning....

Canadian to command NATO mission in Libya

The U.S. had indicated that it would like to transfer command of the Libya mission within days, and retired major-general Lewis MacKenzie said Bouchard was "the obvious choice" to steer NATO's operation because there were political issues with France or Britain taking the lead.

As far as dropping more guided munitions its understandable.

The US on average simply have more at their disposal than the others.
edit on 13-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Trillium

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by ken10

Me personally ? No I wasn't even born yet.
Good Lord who's atomic bombs were they ? Russia's, England's, France's ???? Maybe they were Canada's.
edit on 13-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

Partly right most of the urinium came from Canada

www.ccnr.org...

Here more just in case

www.google.ca... arUpmfN6mysATu4oCwBw&usg=AFQjCNG2qmrvjteSanr_E5fYQ8Wt1Qw_tg&sig2=U5kLjAjICZbz_YZj8fp1LA&bvm=bv.57967247,d.cWc
edit on 13-12-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

Ok cool. Might as well give credit to Germany and Italy while we're at it. They gave us Albert Einstein and Enrico Fermi.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmonopoly

When we're we at war with Lybia and Angola ?
I could have sworn those were NATO efforts.

Oh wait I guess the US is NATO since we own the land their headquarters are on .
edit on 13-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Mindmonopoly
How many wars did you americans actually won of all the once you started?

Why are you bothering to direct this towards me? I'm not the one spewing we were the only ones to have done this or that. But if it makes you feel better to imply that's my stance then by all means please feel free.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

ken10

JohnnySasaki

ken10

SLAYER69
reply to post by ken10

So? The soviets were on the eastern front, you were on the west. And just because they might have lost the most soldiers, doesn't mean they necessarily played the biggest part. The object isn't to die for your country, but to make the other person die for his.
edit on 13-12-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

In 1974/5 you supplied weapons and aid to both unita and the mpla also had soeldiers on the ground. I fought in that war.
About a billion usd in aid 2011

link   
reply to post by ken10

Dear Kenny are you still holding the revolution against us ?
Understandable since this is such a beautiful and geographically diverse nation while England is ....well ...damp.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki

ken10

JohnnySasaki

ken10

SLAYER69
reply to post by ken10

So? The soviets were on he eastern front, you were on the west.

And who the bloody hell was in the middle ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmonopoly

Well I already admitted to our deep pockets...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry slate wrong reply button nothing against you

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Mindmonopoly
Vietnam - no
Lybia. - no
Angola. - no
Iraq - no

It's Libya not Lybia but that's neither here nor there.

Vietnam?
You've obviously never heard of French Indo-China eh?

Angola?
What exactly were the Soviets and Cubans doing there Playing tiddlywinks?

Iraq?
Which time? When Saddam played a game of "Mine Mine Mine" with Kuwait's territory?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

You should thank Hungary for Leo Szilard while you're at it. Without his vision the bomb never would have been.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

France and Poland.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join