It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a WoW Signal Ushering an End To Fossil Fuels

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

With all due respect, why can it not be both enriching yourself AND helping humanity? Why does it have to be one or the other? Life is far from a digital decision, there is a lot of analog stuff in there.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Balderdash!
Patent schmatent, if one published all work and schematics on the web, how could ANYONE suppress this tech?
People would be building these in their basements and distributing them.
You cannot arrest the whole world, and you can't stop the flow of information.
Any attempt to do so would put you in the crosshairs of the population of the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just for reference, click here for the past thread on this stuff.

Sometimes I dont agree with thing being moved to the HOAX bin, but this one was appropriate, and he was given a significant amount of time before it was moved there iirc.

Also note that he implied the threat of the DoD watching everyone who participates in his threads..
edit on 12-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Bad question imho.
One that works for the whole is not concerned about the self.
To argue this would be to argue against logic, and we know who argues against logic.
Or in religious terms, "you can only serve one master".

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Its the whole idea behind open source, it is using the same thinking as corporations, but a bit of the inverse.

You are able to provide your product worldwide, reaching every market. You provide the plans for those who wish to build it, and then also provide a reasonably priced pre-manufactured option.

It has done INCREDIBLE things for devices like the Arduino board. The amount of growth that single device has seen since its creation is... exceptional.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

g146541

Bad question imho.
One that works for the whole is not concerned about the self.
To argue this would be to argue against logic, and we know who argues against logic.
Or in religious terms, "you can only serve one master".

So, according to your (warped) logic, I guess I should stop helping humanity then, since I work to enrich myself, but also do what I can to help others. Thanks, now I will have more money for me and mine.... sheesh. Why does everything need to be a yes/no answer in the world. It smacks of the whole "zero tolerance" mantra, which works out sooooo well now doesn't it? < rolls eyes >

ETA: I write this as I am currently wrapping gifts to donate to the Toys-for-Tots charity. SO, perhaps I should just return these gifts to the store, according to you....screw the kids that won't get any present this year from us. Boy....unbelievable.

edit on 12/12/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

"Self" is a subjective term.

I include my own body, along with the world around me, as my "self." I view them that way since without the world around me, I may as well not exist in the first place. In that way, being selfish is completely unavoidable even in acts of largesse.

The issue is continuing the market domination paradigm that has created so many issues we see in this world. I dont think many understand (including "alternative" science folks) how critical oil is to the world wide economy, specifically so for any nation that has their currency at all influenced by fossil fuels. That goes into a completely different topic though, one that might be named something like "How to Introduce Efficient Energy Technologies without Destroying the World Economy in the Process." Ehh, probably too long. *shrug*

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

crazyewok

g146541
why not post all of your research on every website you can for the good of mankind?

Why should he?

If he HAS done what he has claimed then he desrves to reap the rewards of his hard work and success. I

why should he spill it and let most likley some already rich enegrgy baron take his work and make money off it?

He should patent it first THEN tell us how its done.

Because assuming he's being honest, if he tries to patent it he'll be disappeared or suicided or have an unfortunate accident or some other such thing. Nobody directly stands against the energy industry and wins.
The best way out of this would be to make his findings public in their entirety... At least that way they'll be known and not hidden away in secret so that we have to keep shelling out money for unnecessary energy production.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Afaik, once the status of "patent pending" is confirmed, it should be safe (relatively) to disclose your invention.

And that being the case maybe the OP could elaborate a little more....if only for constructive feedback. ?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

ken10
Afaik, once the status of "patent pending" is confirmed, it should be safe (relatively) to disclose your invention.

And that being the case maybe the OP could elaborate a little more....if only for constructive feedback. ?

He won't even admit to why he put WoW in the title of the thread.

My guess... To generate interest.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

According to the OP, patents have been pending for years and he is still around. Even more curious is that although he posted a HOAX, ATS didnt ban him. Perhaps this thread will be grounds for that.

No actual evidence other than a known hoaxers "word" is not going to cut it for me, personally. Especially when you read some of his stuff, like how he thinks he is becoming immortal due to drinking water that has gone through some process.

So, his invention(s):

1: Imbue immortality
2: Defy Gravity
3: Will destroy "Big Oil"
4: Garner so much attention from the DoD that even thread participants will be followed. Why? "Youll find out"
5: Have had patents pending for years without showing up in the database

The OP also claims that GR is completely incorrect, but "due to security concerns" will not release any actual evidence of this. You just gotta take his word for it!

I could go on here... but, there really was a good reason his other thread (which he bumped alongside this one, fyi) was moved to the HOAX bin. Also, as a note, he has apparently harmed animal life in his research:

Although the live chicken turned blind and died 1 week after the conclusion of the R & D
Source Page 9

Just check out the links in his signature for any questions you may have about his veracity, and ask yourself "does this sound like a scientist talking about one of the most important discoveries in the history of mankind?" or "Does it sound like someone stringing people along for possible investments and easy money?"

His scribd link told me everything I need to know.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm confused since a "WoW signal" is assoiated with SETI and so the OP would be suggesting that he received his information through a SETI type communication.

I on the other hand will not believe any of this unless he can prove that a common tin can is a main part of his appratice to achieve below 38.5.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Xtrozero
I'm confused since a "WoW signal" is assoiated with SETI and so the OP would be suggesting that he received his information through a SETI type communication.

I on the other hand will not believe any of this unless he can prove that a common tin can is a main part of his appratice to achieve below 38.5.

You will be even more confused if you see on the scribd link that his "Demonstration Version" built this October has Hello Kitty and Garfield posters on it and is called "The Ark."

and:

My technology is now more or less ready for deployment, but am not entirely certain if Mankind is ready for such a technological leap, for the likes of Electric Rockets, Starships, Flying Cars Etc. Notwithstanding, for peaceful purposes, interested Aerospace Cos, Car Maufacturers, Nuclear Power Industry, Food Industries, Pharmaceutical Cos Etc. may contact me for Licensing Agreements on *snipped personal info*

PREDICTIONS
Well even the Communications & TV Industry may contact me for License Agreements as FTL Comm is possible. Consequently all manner of EM wave communications, broadcasts, Satcom, TV etc can now be rendered obsolete, thru quantum entanglement. Again the worlds first. We are now moving towards instant comm.thru my tech.

I am not usually this "harsh" on people who like to invent, but the method here is so suspect that even ATS moved it to the HOAX bin and I suspect this thread will meet the same fate.

He is apparently willing to sell it to many corporations who have contributed to very serious problems that our society is facing, including pharma corps, the food industry, and mainstream media. So, even if it is real, I cant say I support the technology since it will, as he says, go to corporate license before mankind in general.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

It is never safe to disclose your invention, specially in the field of Anti Gravity.
Too many things have happened already.
My threads are only to share the results.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by ken10

It is never safe to disclose your invention, specially in the field of Anti Gravity.

If your patent is pending and you put the details out in public, Any infringement of your patent can be challenged in law....however once in the public domain it cannot be suppressed, and you would still be able to license it out to various companies......win win.

That's how I see it anyhow

Oh, and btw, If you have filed for patent...in doing so, wouldn't you have already disclosed the details of your invention to some-one.....with government connections ?
edit on 12-12-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

trollz

Nobody directly stands against the energy industry and wins.

That is precisely the reason, you have to tread very carefully indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
That is precisely the reason, you have to tread very carefully indeed.

No, you dont have to tread carefully at all.
You publically release the information in as many places as possible.
Not just the internet (web pages, emails, darknet, usenet, forums, torrents, ftp sites...), but posters on streets, articles to every magazine you can think of, letters to other inventers you've heard of... and so forth.

Then you let other people make the inventions, and earn yourself a tidy dollar on the talk show circuit, and from all the book sales, and "consulting" fees to everyone else.
If what you have is real, you will be the most famous person on earth, and you wont have to personally build a single one of the machines.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It's nice to see other people taking my idea of open source distribution into the public domain and running with it. Energy should be free for all, not artificially bottlenecked to create obscene amounts of profits for a select few people since EVERYONE needs to rely on them. Though again, if what the OP claims is true, it's his invention. He can do what he wants with it. I wouldn't fault him if he decides to go the way of the oil barons and do the same things they did. Gotta get yours, I just hope if he does that, he stops complaining about the state of affairs of our country and world on ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Open Source distro has been catching on for the past however many years. Id say about five years ago was a big turning point as distributors started to fully recognize the ability to disseminate information to VAST areas of the population simultaneously. As crowdfunding has become more commonplace, it has increased awareness as well.

There are even a plentiful amount of guides and resources, including legalities, that are available all over the web. There are countless lectures on youtube about it as well, including the benefits.

I even wrote about it in one of the links in my signature. I have little doubt that open source is going to be the method of "the future," wherein even more minds can simultaneously work on the same project. That will yield drastically increased innovation on any given idea.

Its still a bit foreign to most people though. Most still go the typical route of an invention (i.e. patent it, then sell it to a large corporation).

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

ken10

Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by ken10

Oh, and btw, If you have filed for patent...in doing so, wouldn't you have already disclosed the details of your invention to some-one.....with government connections ?
edit on 12-12-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

And here is where OP's train derails every time....yes, if he filed he would have had to disclose his info to someone in the government.

Guessing his invention is VERY portable and he takes it every place he goes to hide out (with all the governments that are out to get him) and sets it all back up again only to discover it has some other NEW magical power and can soon cure all forms of illness globally as well as cure hunger.

Not sure why these threads keep going other than for entertainment purposes and to bash the OP....though he does bring it on himself with each new fantastic claim.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join