It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a WoW Signal Ushering an End To Fossil Fuels

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I need to ask something.
Is this 'WoW signal' related to World of Warcraft?
I am not a gamer, so WoW (to me) meant the WOW signal related to possible alien radio signal transmissions.
I don't understand how WoW links to splitting water molecules.
edit on 12-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

What did you mean by a WoW signal?

World of Warcraft? Or as a reference to the "WOW!!" signal received by radiotelescope observers, which caused a flap having been seen as a potential signal from a civilisation?

Neither one seems all that appropriate to the subject matter, unless I missed something? Help me out here dude!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for the OP to respond, this is a pretty huge claim!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
any1 who has not Checked the scribd link in my sig may do so.

Cannot "check the scribd link" because it tells me that the overwhelming vast majority of the document is not shown in the "free preview".

It tells me I have to make an account there.

So... I wont.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

curiouswa

Are you looking for investors

First I will need to obtain a test certificate from a reputed test lab,
and then take it from there

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I tried the link, it works fine.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can do that easy without expensive catalysts. My method is faster though. plenty of beans, a hose and storage tank for your farts hanging on your side and you will never run out of fuel.

On the serious side...where is the link? I would like to look at it.
edit on 12-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

if he wants to truly help humanity, he could think beyond himself and help release a way for anyone to create the tools to supply themselves with power without paying some gatekeeper to turn their juice on.
reply to post by Krazysh0t

My stepdad was an engineer for Chevron years ago and he invented a mechanism that increased productivity for the refineries while we were living overseas. He didn't have it patented because he didn't realise the importance of doing that to ensure that the original design schematics were kept safe. He gave the prototype and all the schematics to the company. And instead of utilizing it they sat on it for 10 years, reverse engineered it, scrapped the majority of the original design, and proceeded to make tons and tons and tons of money. That design could have helped out a lot of companies, but it was hidden away and patented by the company so that no one could replicate it, and then altered for no purpose but to make the company richer. If he had patented it himself and gotten some investors, he could have distributed that design to others, and would have had control over any changes or adaptations being made.

The OP needs to patent his creation, if he indeed has accomplished what he claims, for two reasons: 1) For posterity. Many people have patented valuable inventions for years, and have gone down in history books because of it. It's a legacy. 2) For security. If he just publishes all of his results without a patent, ANYONE can have access to it. It wouldn't be very groovy if his answer to fossil fuels was taken by a government entity, patented, and then hidden away in some file somewhere. If he wants to get his work out there to benefit all, his best bet is to patent it, perfect it and then release it to the public. I can say with certainty that if this was happening in the US, "we the people" would most likely never see it put to use. No way would they let technology like that get out to ordinary citizens. It would drastically limit their power over us, and I promise you they would never let that happen.

He wasn't obligated to post on this site and tell anyone about his discovery...but he did. So give the guy just a little credit, yeah? Don't be so quick to assume that because he wants to patent something, that means he's in it for the money or would not use it to benefit humankind.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A couple of things here....
1. Arent you worried about big oil making you 'disappear'? I know I would be, my plan would be going into hiding til you can confirm your testing and patenting

2. Maybe his WOW signal remark is hinting at something....not gonna say anything else

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

TrueBrit

What did you mean by a WoW signal?

World of Warcraft? Or as a reference to the "WOW!!" signal received by radiotelescope observers, which caused a flap having been seen as a potential signal from a civilisation?

Lol dude, with your user name, I would have thought English is your
first language and that the thread title should suffice to answer your ques.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Patent is still pending, at the moment

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

HomerinNC
A couple of things here....
1. Arent you worried about big oil making you 'disappear'? I know I would be, my plan would be going into hiding til you can confirm your testing and patenting

2. Maybe his WOW signal remark is hinting at something....not gonna say anything else

Have been grappling with all sorts of dangers for a few years now, and may
even get more acute now.
Wow is just as Eureka, and not hinting at anything

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Herein lies our first problem...there are people who still accept this as a good thing. People that probably consist of 50% of this nations population.

English is my first language, and I am not getting the reference.
Please tell us if it references the game (World of Warcraft), the alien signal or something completely different.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
antigravity? so theres less then no gravity?
zero point energy wow expecting to see a few noble rpizes in science under your name next year.
well guess we all have to dream. But I do hope you never wake up.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If this is true OP, I doubt you even have the time to reply
before you disappear forever....poof.

And there would be no way to patent an idea for free
energy...you would be in too much danger while awaiting
the patent from TPTB. You would have to GIVE it away
simultaneously to hundreds or thousands of researchers
and scientists at the same time and hope that
thousands of researchers and scientists didn't disappear
immediately.

Any good conspiracy theorist worth his salt KNOWS THIS.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Him saying WoW instead of wow or WOW is a common typo for up gamer geeks, maybe Mr. Angelic is a gamer?

He's smart in a way tho...

He's posting his theory here where people read it worldwide, if he somehow disappears, its already out there, no oil company or govt can make his stuff disappear off the internet

edit on 12/12/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Lol, if they wanted to, this whole site and it's archives could disappear. Completely.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

curiouswa

Are you looking for investors

Yeah

If you can show real hard data that can be replecated

Then give me a shout I would invest.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Would this be splitting the molecules using sound waves? I have seen it done with salt water.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

not really, there are other sites that 'steal' info from ATS, found postings from here on there, so it never really goes away....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join