It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a WoW Signal Ushering an End To Fossil Fuels

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Just because I'm a Libertarian doesn't mean I can't suggest that people be helpful towards one another. The only thing I would disagree with is if the government MANDATED him to do anything with his design. That is where you are mixing up my philosophy. I can suggest all day what he should do with it, but I would never force him to do it.

Just like I can suggest that people should donate a portion of their income to help people in need, but disagree with the government taxing people to redistribute the money to the needy. There is a difference.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

I'm not suggesting he turn it over to some power company to squelch the technology and patent it themselves. I'm suggesting that he release the information so that EVERYONE has it and there is literally no way anyone could patent the idea corporation or otherwise. In the end though it is his idea, he can do with it what he wants. I just saw an opportunity for someone on ATS (a popular place for people to complain about the state of our society) who could be in a position to better humanity to use his invention to help society instead of profiting off of it. Because let's be real here, even if he starts off making small profits, eventually someone will take the reigns and implement the scarcity of resources thing that our economy relies on (that's how you make the big bucks) and we will be in the same situation with this new power as we are with oil. We'll just call it Big Water instead of Big Oil or something.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

butcherguy

English is my first language, and I am not getting the reference.
Please tell us if it references the game (World of Warcraft), the alien signal or something completely different.

Heck I'm not into video games at all and haven't the faintest
clue about what game you are referring to

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

butcherguy

English is my first language, and I am not getting the reference.
Please tell us if it references the game (World of Warcraft), the alien signal or something completely different.

Heck I'm not into video games at all and haven't the faintest
clue about what game you are referring to

Thanks for remaining aloof.
We can whittle World of Warcraft away from the options.
That leaves:
-Alien signal
-Something completely different

I did say please when I asked for an answer before. Won't do that again. Any more dragging on with it, and I will be inclined to believe that you have no earthshattering news and this is a troll thread.
edit on 12-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
Soon as Hydrogen can be obtained cheaply from water, this becomes possible.
The following result indicates just that.
WoW, Yesterday, I was able to split 4 gms of water ( that was treated with AG environment )
into H2 and O2, using only 0.38 wh, without using any catalyst, or conductivity improver.
Now I can safely predict that, I can render fossil fuels obsolete, in the near future.
any1 who has not Checked the scribd link in my sig may do so.

Again this thread is only to share the result and not discuss, the underlying science math or tech.

Cheers

I call shenanigans:

Standard enthalpy of formation for water (liquid): 286KJ/mol
molar mass of water = 18g
molar mass of 4 grams of water = .222 moles

.222 moles H2O x 286 kj/mole = 36.5 KJ

1KJ = .277 wh

63.5 KJ x .277 wh/KJ = 17.6 wh

No way, no how you did what you claim you did.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Ding ding ding!
You get it, too bad not many others seem to.
If there were indeed "free energy" this world could transform into something better where nobody except a few would care about riches.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

The OP is KNOWN for making wild claims about his inventions without ever proving anything and usually gets taken down in his threads just as you have done pretty quickly. This is the point at which he begins claiming all sorts of gov't agents are after him and disinfo is being spread and blah blah blah.

This "machine" he claims to have a patent pending on is now capable of basically every fantastic thing anyone has ever wanted to happen in fantasy land. You should check out his other threads on this same machine dating back a couple years now.....all have the same ending.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Well then, the issue is not the actual language being spoken, but the contextually inappropriate way you refer to your own discovery as a "WoW" signal!

First of all, the page you linked to makes several incredible claims, but offers only photographs, detail light graphs, and vague explanations which do very little to actually shed light on how you arrived at the conclusion that you had achieved what you say you have achieved.

Also, I noted that you say you may have split an atom of mercury ... what is your evidence for that? I am all for anything that sticks a big middle finger up at the energy companies, but I have to say that I am deeply confused by the fan fare, considering that what you have done thus far merely proves that you have access to car batteries, standard lightbulbs, a considerable amount of medium density fibreboard, not to mention having the ability to word process and create graphs.

Show us the effect, please!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Ahh .. I see, thanks. It sounded too good to be true, but I had to run the numbers to see just how good it was.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Nonsense!
The best way to get this to the public would be to release ALL data.
Once someone sees their neighbor hooking this up to their house and living bill free, the idea will reach critical mass and catch like fire in a haystack.
Imagine all of the things that could be accomplished if energy was free and not a concern.
Big corp and co. would be in big trouble.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Look at that, another extravagant claim on ATS yet doesn't want to discuss math or science involved, I for one absolutely believe you.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Does anyone here besides me know how the patent process works? All those claiming he should openly release it prior to receiving a patent are delusional if they think that once released, someone else will not file and it will be squashed. Anyone trying to develop/sell it will be drowned in legal hell for years by the rightful patent holder. In the U.S. it was recently changed to be "first-to-file" wins. And the patent process is long and grueling as well, I know I went through it myself. It took no less than 6 years, with one denial and resubmission with more clarification, to be approved and granted. Then, the patent holder must defend each and every instance of it's unlicensed usage, or lose the patent to the public domain. And if the patent becomes public domain, then it does NOT prevent a large corporation from developing and selling it for their own profits.

IMO, if he does have something, and his claims are true, then he needs to file, and go through the process. Once it is approved and granted, then, and only then, would it be prudent to "release the information to the world at large" or IMO the best way would be to create a non-profit organization to develop/sell it for cost. Then he can retain the patent, have a corporation to use for defense, and control the usage by large multi-national energy companies.

edit on 12/12/2013 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Well that is fine I guess. I've never tried to file a patent so am unfamiliar with how it works. I still maintain that profiting off of this would be the wrong move. Though, now I doubt the veracity of the OP's claim after reading Vasa's remarks earlier on this page.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by tigertatzen

Patent is still pending, at the moment

ETA:

After you submit a patent application to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), your invention is officially “patent pending” and you may use that term when describing the invention to others. In fact, because of the large backlog of cases at the USPTO, your invention is likely to stay “patent pending” for several years.

mlwise-law.com...

If it has been submitted would it not be accessible?
edit on 12-12-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation
If it has been submitted would it not be accessible?
edit on 12-12-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

Accessible in what way? I'm not sure I follow or understand the question.

If, however, you mean available to search for the patent, I believe the answer is yes (now). When I went through the process, it was only made public when it was approved and granted. But, that was a while ago....it may have changed with the recent "first-to-file" changes.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Patentleft or opensource patent allows someone to be the "first to file" and get the credit while allowing anyone to build off of the idea as long as credit is given.

Also a Nobel prize awards $1.2 million. That should be enough incentive to spring the anti-gravity, free energy, timemachine on the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by SirMike

You should check out his other threads on this same machine dating back a couple years now.....all have the same ending.

Seriously, check out his other threads people. There is at least one that is filed in our HOAX bin here at ATS.

I am all for new tech, I just have all the doubt in the world its coming from this OP. If I need to recant that later, I will gladly. I have no expectations of that happening, since this poster has been making these claims for years on ATS.

I would also agree that using "first to file" open source arrangements would be the way someone would go if they were more concerned with helping others than making themselves rich.

Nice try, again, AR. Please people, wait for actual math and science before you ask if they are looking for investors. This goes for pretty much any investment arena!
edit on 12-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If, however, you mean available to search for the patent, I believe the answer is yes

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. OP claims the patent is pending therefore I would think the patent application would be accessible. As far as I can tell, Patent pending status affords some protection. If someone else is expected to not infringe upon the rights of the pending patent I would think they would have to be able to see what the pending patent contains.

Does this not make sense to anyone? What might I have wrong here?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Wait a minute here, I just thought of the best question to ask!
OP, what is your intention, enriching yourself, or humanity?
I believe just answering this will clear up all questions, failure to answer will also do the same IMO.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

If, however, you mean available to search for the patent, I believe the answer is yes

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. OP claims the patent is pending therefore I would think the patent application would be accessible. As far as I can tell, Patent pending status affords some protection. If someone else is expected to not infringe upon the rights of the pending patent I would think they would have to be able to see what the pending patent contains.

Does this not make sense to anyone? What might I have wrong here?

If it is available for searching, you can try to find it here:

edit on 12/12/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join