It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a WoW Signal Ushering an End To Fossil Fuels

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

And ATS states that you have to back up your claims with proof.

(post by Angelic Resurrection removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just read his past claims folks....
Just reading his other hoax claims and a favorite deflection technique of the OP is telling everyone how bad their command of he English language is..continues also in this thread.
Iam moving on. I expect this to be put in the hoax bin later seeing that he is all talk and no results.
edit on 15-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Serdgiam
"does this sound like a scientist talking about one of the most important discoveries in the history of mankind?"

Of course not.

A real scientist would be enthusiastic to lay out and discuss the science and math behind it, for sure.
A real scientists would also publish his findings on many other places and likely not on a conspiracy forum, at least not as his primary means of "publishing".

He does it here because he knows that he'll meet a lot of people here who for example think "WoW Signal" has something to do with "World of Warcraft"...the same kind of people who can likely also easily be impressed with pseudo-babble-blah-blah.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Just read his past claims folks....
Just reading his other hoax claims and a favorite deflection technique of the OP is telling everyone how bad their command of he English language is..continues also in this thread.
Iam moving on. I expect this to be put in the hoax bin later seeing that he is all talk and no results.
edit on 15-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

this is the post I was referring to btw
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sound interesting! Let me know your next results.

S&F.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

This thread is about the results of electrolysis of water, and its impact on the current paradigm.

You don't seem to actually want to talk about your results. I asked a fairly simple and direct question. You ignored it.
I'll ask again, how much juice to create your "AG environment"?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

This thread is about the results of electrolysis of water, and its impact on the current paradigm.

You don't seem to actually want to talk about your results. I asked a fairly simple and direct question. You ignored it.

This cannot be put in the public domain just yet.
But for the purposes of the subject water sample, it is inconsequential,
details of which again, cannot put in the public domain.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

XL5

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have a way to make alot of money really fast but I can not tell you how, like me, adore me, bow down to me, send me money or people who can!

Honestly, why bother saying anything at all at that point? If I had a sure fire way to screw the current corruptness over using technology to benefit everyone, I would release it to every one. Other then that, I would find investors rather then hoping they come to me, then patent it and THEN post it on ATS.

AG=silver. So you use silver in some form, maybe a salt of silver (silver nitrate) to modifiy the water. Since you said AG environment, it has to be mixed with the water some how, other then that would be a silver electrode and thus, not an environment.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

DenyObfuscation

This cannot be put in the public domain just yet.
But for the purposes of the subject water sample, it is inconsequential,
details of which again, cannot put in the public domain.

Really? You've been running around the world trying to get someone to pay attention to you but you can't answer simple questions about what you claim to have demonstrated already?

Angelic Resurrection
WoW The Engineering Fair was enormous.
My AG Tech was quite well recd. with a great deal of surprise.
Though Higgs Boson was mentioned several times, to which I pointed
out that if Cern is right , then I am wrong, but I know that I am not wrong
and hence Higgs Boson cannot Exist, so cern is in error

ETA:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-12-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: add link to quote

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by tigertatzen

Patent is still pending, at the moment

As you already have a video to show to potential investors, that would indicate you understand that your patent application assures you a fair degree of intellectual property protection. After all, that is why many products reach the market while some intellectual property aspects relating to them are still in the "patent pending" stage.

So, please tell us the title of the patent application, the patent office at which you lodged it, and when. (Just the year would be enough.) Thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

JustMike

Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by tigertatzen

Patent is still pending, at the moment

As you already have a video to show to potential investors, that would indicate you understand that your patent application assures you a fair degree of intellectual property protection. After all, that is why many products reach the market while some intellectual property aspects relating to them are still in the "patent pending" stage.

So, please tell us the title of the patent application, the patent office at which you lodged it, and when. (Just the year would be enough.) Thank you.

This cannot be disclosed, till it is secured, due to the sensitive and volatile
nature of the tech.
Presently it is in process and some clarifications have been asked for.
You are correct about products reaching the market in the patent pending stage.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

daskakik
Patentleft or opensource patent allows someone to be the "first to file" and get the credit while allowing anyone to build off of the idea as long as credit is given.

The Wikipedia article makes it sound as if patentleft is a license granted on an already existing patent:

Patentleft (also patent left, copyleft-style patent license) is the practice of licensing patents (especially biological patents) for royalty-free use, on the condition that adopters license related improvements they develop under the same terms. Copyleft-style licensors seek "continuous growth of a universally accessible technology commons" from which they, and others, will benefit.[1]

Patentleft is analogous to copyleft, a license which allows distribution of a copyrighted work and derived works, but only under the same terms.

Link

You wouldn't be first to file if the Wikipedia article is correct, do you agree?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This cannot be disclosed, till it is secured, due to the sensitive and volatile nature of the tech.

Bull#!

BTW Folks,
As I put my demo version of my AG Machine, which is slated for a press conference
and/or a unveiling ceremony of sorts, thru its paces, a noteworthy result to
share at this juncture

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

As far as I know Prof. Searl is in England and is still working and still doing interviews. Searl Magnetics is still active.

Alien Scientist does independent research in physics and in political issues. He was interviewed on Red Ice Radio:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
*** Closed - pending staff review ****

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join