It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Kills 4; Judge LITERALLY Lets Him Off Because He is Rich!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

the company is cleburne metal works
which i can almost guarantee gets some pretty big bucks for government projects (not certain of that but i would be extremely surprised if that wasnt the case.... roofing for aircraft hangers wharehouses garages etc.)
and the parents are fred and tonya couch
edit on 11-12-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
This kid had to have been from North Richland Hills, if he was a Tarrant resident. That is where the big bucks are up there. That isn't oil money, IMO. But who knows. Id have to figure out who mom and pops are to know that.

No clue on his mom, but the dad seems to be high up at Cleburne Sheet Metal so it doesn't appear to be oil money. Just people doing well at a medium sized business.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What surprised me about this story is that it's in the West and it made publicity in the media.

This kind of thing I could expect happening in the Philippines, except even if it made the media. The people here do nothing about it as there is not much they can do. They can write letters and complain to the authorities, and nothing happens.

It's always about the money, especially with the corrupted judicial systems around the world

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

This is injustice.

I can't even begin to express myself at the moment.

This is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

I am surprised that with all the attributes and trappings of wealth, the Judge did not expect this boy to have been a shining example of the American dream for all to admire and aspire to.

The Judge's reasoning is beyond understanding and morality. When this happens its respect for the law and all its supposed to stand for that pays. With the levels of corruption in the wealthy and upper 'classes' today the law is actually under threat as more and more people get angrier and angrier. My sympathy to the families and people killed and hurt by this young irritant. The only thing is, if he does have a conscience, he will have to live with this for the rest of his life. Having money doesn't make one like and respect oneself and ultimately we are our own best judge.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Shouldn't "he's used to getting what he wants" be an argument against him getting what he wants.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

crazyewok

HUMBLEONE
Why all the surprise? You are a Serf, they own you.

Im surprised that people are just rolling over and accepting this.

The USA get all rar rar about there ability to stand up to tyranny, yet all I see are a bunch of goverment fearing whimps to scared to do anything. Least the UK can hold a riot when it wants to.
I hear you, that is why I do EVERYTHING I can to stand up here in the states....!

Protests

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Shiloh7
reply to post by Philippines

I am surprised that with all the attributes and trappings of wealth, the Judge did not expect this boy to have been a shining example of the American dream for all to admire and aspire to.

The Judge's reasoning is beyond understanding and morality. When this happens its respect for the law and all its supposed to stand for that pays. With the levels of corruption in the wealthy and upper 'classes' today the law is actually under threat as more and more people get angrier and angrier. My sympathy to the families and people killed and hurt by this young irritant. The only thing is, if he does have a conscience, he will have to live with this for the rest of his life. Having money doesn't make one like and respect oneself and ultimately we are our own best judge.

From my experience in my travels, people with a lot of money are some of the most disgusting people I have met, especially in the Philippines.

What is becoming increasingly popular in this country is a trial by social media. Filipinos are probably #1 when it comes to social media websites and a politicians can lose face or his career very quickly by viral spreading of videos/audio catching government officials breaking the law - documented - so it's hard to deny.

That is my hope for this situation. People post it and make it viral to put the spotlight on this "judge" - from the internet to real life.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So many here actually want to kill him.

He's a teen. And something very terrible has occurred because of his very bad behavior. However, I don't believe in the legal system and prison sentences even for a crime like this. Unless it is cold blooded, serial killer stuff, or done in the capacity of official office, ie a politician illegally conducting drone murders without trial, who is in a very responsible position, or officials using torture methods on prisoners, or some of the military decisions to bomb civilian neighborhoods, or things of this nature, I don't even believe in prison.

Crime of passion, one off things that probably won't occur again need various degrees of counseling, reabilitation, house arrest, which could be for years, and it wouldn't be in a mansion. In some cases, public work, not in cases where the person is poor however, because thats just a judicial slave, but this kid could stand some humble pie and work.

Reabilitation is vastly more important than punishment in all cases however.

And this is a terrible horrible tragedy and dangerous wreckless behavior, possibly even with intent. I haven't ruled out what was in his mind, or what this may have been apart of. A right passage of the elite occultists? Don't know.

But there are methods that would be more likely to make him think deeply, and even work a bit, with victims and those in need.

edit on 11-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Aazadan

bigfatfurrytexan
This kid had to have been from North Richland Hills, if he was a Tarrant resident. That is where the big bucks are up there. That isn't oil money, IMO. But who knows. Id have to figure out who mom and pops are to know that.

No clue on his mom, but the dad seems to be high up at Cleburne Sheet Metal so it doesn't appear to be oil money. Just people doing well at a medium sized business.

Well, construction up in Dallas is big, big business.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I find it odd that you feel injustice with this murder while posting the picture of c h e on your post. But, if the if the defense claimed rich parents were to be blamed the rich parents should be tried.

Peace, yak055h

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You know, I think technology has reached a point we could make the system a lot fairer and tougher on guilty parties especially repeat offenders.

You won't know who the judge/jurors are and the judge/jurors won't know who you are.

The jurors should at least be law students or psychology students.
edit on 11-12-2013 by reject because: meh

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I don't understand why any of you are at all surprised because I'm not!
Families like this have been raping the system for years as well as all
of our bank accounts! So when something like this happens the judges
and prosecution know it's in their best interests to not press for any
punishment! This is their ticket to being mayor or supreme court justices
and all they have to do is a bad job! They know if they do a good job
their job will be at an end! What do we expect when we have built a
system that rewards wealth at any cost to those who lost!
We did not see anyone get in trouble for selling bad loans or fraudulent
LIBOR and we have no idea how many people those things killed! Those
are just the tip of the iceberg that the public can see! I don't see this
as any different! Neither should any of you!
All of us are bought and paid for because this is the world we have chosen
to live in! At least most of us chose it! Any one of us that stabbed someone
else in the back to get ahead or told a lie to see someone else take the fall
and this is pretty much all of us!
I realize no one wants to hear the truth, especially when it hurts but until
we choose to distance ourselves from the rest of the hypocrites then we
are the problem that we are so utterly disgusted by!
May god have mercy on us all!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
GF found this.. cant get her old account to work.. doesnt remember name or password

free republic.. teen beats 66 year old with bat

FORT WORTH — Fred Rein used the tips he earned delivering pizzas to help people, whether paying for a pizza for a financially strapped family or a young mother’s electricity bill.

But on Oct. 3, authorities say the 66-year-old Fort Worth man encountered a 16-year-old boy intent on stealing money from Rein.

same judge

323 district court

Judge Jean Hudson Boyd
Scott D. Moore Juvenile Justice Center

a history

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm so @#$%&* disgusted...

Sometimes I wish I was a bounty hunter. I would call myself The Judicator.
edit on 11-12-2013 by Versus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I can hear the defense final arguments now:

"Your Honor, my client is really sorry. When I say really, I'm spelling that with six zeros. Thank you."

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If I was a family member of one of those he murdered I would get justice myself, confess, demand a jury of my peers, and fully expect at least 1 of them would be unable to convict.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I know there are extreme differences in theses incidents Georgia Teen Driver Charged with Mother's Death but it shows how unbalanced the US judicial system is.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

S+F to this thread. Here is an interesting contrast. In the first article:

A former Billings man who once ran for the Montana Senate pleaded guilty Friday in Yellowstone County District Court to possessing more than two pounds of marijuana intended for distribution.

Friedrick Jozef Schweitzer, who is a nephew of former Gov. Brian Schweitzer, appeared before Judge Mary Jane Knisely and pleaded guilty to felony criminal possession with intent to distribute, which carries a maximum prison term of 20 years.

According to a plea agreement, prosecutors will recommend a five-year suspended sentence at a hearing scheduled for Aug. 15. He remains free on a posted $1,500 bond. The prosecution will also ask that Schweitzer be ordered to pay a $5,000 fine to the drug task force.

Source

Notice what I bolded above. Probation and a fine for possessing 2 lbs with intent to distribute. Compare that to this article:

A man who was carrying a large amount of marijuana as he passed through Billings on a commercial bus was sentenced Friday in Yellowstone County District Court.

Jason Christopher Careaga, 32, thanked the court for "helping me get my life back on track" before he was sentenced for felony drug possession.

Judge Ingrid Gustafson followed a plea agreement and ordered Careaga to serve a five-year suspended sentence.

Source

See what happened there? The Ex Governor's nephew got a fine and a little bit of probation, and the other got 5 years suspended sentence. I followed those cases closely, and the governor's nephew was caught with MUCH MORE, plus there was proof that he intedended to distribute it AND it came from Washington into Montana. If he wasn't the ex governor's nephew, he would be getting 20 years in the State Prison.

You see these stories all to often these days. If you have money, political connections, or just have help from the right people, it is possible to get away with murder and other crimes with the "Just Us" in the states.

Note: This post is not intened to derail the thread, or to be against T&C. It is entirely on topic in showing how people with money and polictical connections do not face the same level of "justice" that the average Joe does.

edit on 12/12/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
To be clear i'm not questioning OP's intentions, but this story is so wrong i MUST refuse to believe it, for the sake of my mental sanity.
So if i run this kid over with my car, can i use the defense "I'm too poor to afford a more reliable car"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join