It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Kills 4; Judge LITERALLY Lets Him Off Because He is Rich!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The judge was probably paid off. The elite always know people in high places. There is a double standard when it comes to the rich. Unfortunately, the 99 percent allow it to happen.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Unbelievable. Just curious who this kid's parents are. The defense isn't all they paid for. Trust and believe, there was a judge and prosecutor's office that had their hands out as well.

Just disgusting!!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If someone killed a member of my family in this fashion and this 'punishment' was given to him then I would somehow, one way or another, seek him out and kill him.
No if's or but's.

Would that be right?
I don't know - probably not.
But I know for a fact that is how I would react - we are what we are.

I don't know how anyone can even begin to justify this, it seems we've forgotten that the primary reason we have penal systems is to punish those who break laws. Rehabilitation should be a secondary priority.
And it seems increasingly like the interests of the criminal are placed before the interests of the victims and their families.

Most of us are aware that the law can be bought and favours the wealthy and the influential, but it does surprise me that it can be done in such an open and blatant manner and very little seems to be done about it.

Slightly off topic;
Thanks to the OP for posting this in the B.A.N. Forum - the other thread is in the Posse Comitatus Forum and many non-Americans simply don't look in there.
Obviously as this happened in the US it is of specific interest for many Americans but it is also relevant to those of us outside the US as it could just as easily happen in our country's.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Father is Fred Couch, Mother Tanya Couch.

www.fortworthinjuryattorneyblog.com...
edit on Dec-06:00pm3106 by Krystian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
10 years probation at a one on one clinic costing 450,000 gold coins (per year) paid for by the childs replicator

condition suffered by the child described as 'Affluenza', most likely originating from parasites on the backs of rats
Is this some sort of joke
www.independent.ie...
The symptoms of affluenza are similar to its viral cousin influenza - cold sweats, sleepless nights and a choking sensation. But unlike influenza, a day or two in bed won't banish the demons.

Whats the cure for affluenza and is the rehab clinic capable of treating the affliction?
diagnose yourself here
www.pbs.org...

edit on 11-12-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This world is going to be a very scary place when all the good people get fed up to the point where they just wont take it any more. I'm almost to that point now. I think someone should kill the little puke and then his waste of skin Parents too. It is those kind of people and all who support them that are the cause of all the suffering and misery on this planet.

We need to have a world wide revolution similar to the French revolution. We need to exterminate ALL of the elite ruling class. Only then will we truly be free. KILL 'EM ALL, let God sort them out.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

crazyewok

HUMBLEONE
Why all the surprise? You are a Serf, they own you.

Im surprised that people are just rolling over and accepting this.

The USA get all rar rar about there ability to stand up to tyranny, yet all I see are a bunch of goverment fearing whimps to scared to do anything. Least the UK can hold a riot when it wants to.

That made me ROAR!

The sheeple (yes I said it, I loathe the term as it is so overused) here are so afraid to lose the Grand Illusion that it is unlikely the masses will EVER act or rise up. We're too busy being good little consumers, slaving away to make some $ to give it right back to the rich bastards.

I didn't mean to cause topic drift, just comment on the different between the "average" citizen in the UK and the "average" citizen in the USA.

Derek

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm thinking it's probably better he is not in jail. It is very difficult to get to someone in jail... however, if something were to happen to Ethan in an alley, would anyone be surprised?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Judge who sentenced teen to probation - www.tarrantcounty.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow....that is just horrible for the families of the deceased. Very, very sad

I'm unsurprised that yet again some rich punk gets off with a slap on the wrist for something like this. Some people will say...oh but he's only young yadda yadda yadda. Even in my youth when I had done some stupid things, I never would've thought about getting into a car and driving drunk.

Great parenting...and what a monumental a-hole for getting behind the wheel of a car.

You could be the best and safest driver in the world and all it takes is a person like this to be on the road at the same time.

Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Another level of horror: this world and justice system descends further into the pit of hell, but this young man has just loaded himself with one HELL of a karmic kickback...one that will go on for his entire life.

Crimes like this are paid back immediately, not in the next life. He will be punished. But that will not bring those lost back to life, so maybe knowing this will bring some small comfort...he will pay in accordance with his actions.

Trust me, the law will be watching his every move and they will get him...like they got OJ Simpson and will get others of the same ilk.

My heart and love and hugs truly go to those left behind with broken hearts...I send love to you.
Peace.
GI

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If these were my family members killed by this POS, he'd die. It wouldn't be quick and I can't tell you anything about it due to our T&C but I can say it would take months and his remains would never be found.

This is proof positive there is two justice systems at play. One for us, one for them.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And you thought we didn't have a class system?

Just more proof. Justice is for sale.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

More failure in the American judicial system.

It's one thing after another... If I that judge I'd ignore that defense.

Stupid, flat out stupid. You know the old sang "money talks, bull@#$% walks".

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

crazyewok

HUMBLEONE
Why all the surprise? You are a Serf, they own you.

Im surprised that people are just rolling over and accepting this.

The USA get all rar rar about there ability to stand up to tyranny, yet all I see are a bunch of goverment fearing whimps to scared to do anything. Least the UK can hold a riot when it wants to.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

I am sickened by the candyasses I share my nation with. We made ourselves great by being raucous and unmanagable. We are making ourselves pathetic by being the exact opposite.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Krystian
Judge who sentenced teen to probation - www.tarrantcounty.com...

This was in Texas?!?

I mean, Dallas is pretentious as hell. But still....

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Texas executes people for doing less...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

of course it was texas
a dwi is practically a right of passage for the uppercrust in texas
this kid might just be our president some day
no really though all that concentrated defense and oil money leads to some pretty ridiculous shenanigans
edit on 11-12-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

rupertg
Texas executes people for doing less...

well...and I don't agree with that, either.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

sirhumperdink
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

of course it was texas
a dwi is practically a right of passage for the uppercrust in texas
this kid might just be our president some day
(no really though all that concentrated defense and oil money leads to some pretty ridiculous shenanigans)

This kid had to have been from North Richland Hills, if he was a Tarrant resident. That is where the big bucks are up there. That isn't oil money, IMO. But who knows. Id have to figure out who mom and pops are to know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join