It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Let's look at something else Jesus told his disciples...

Matthew 19:28

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

This verse is referring to the Millennial period here on earth that has not happened yet. In fact, a large portion of the Old Testament refers to the Millennial period, that no one seems to recognize when they read it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by SRS82

I guess if it would be technological or demonic better hope the body is in tact I would suppose. It just seems a bit far fetched for me to wrap my head around, I will admit it was an entertaining read for sure. I hope something like this never happens though, old saying "Don't need to believe in the ocean to drown."

He was too old and weak when he died. It must be something supernatural.

It is written in the apocrypha revelations of Elijah that the anti-messiah is sometimes old and sometimes young. Also that he will be able to do all miracles that the messiah did, except resurrect people.
edit on 10-12-2013 by SRS82 because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

The M on both his coffin made of marble and the coat of arms is the Medusine sign.

Thanks for the post! Lots to think about and research!

After furthering my own research, it looks like John Paul II chose to have the "Marian Cross" placed on his coffin.

Here's more..

Totus Tuus was Pope John Paul II's apostolic motto. It is a Latin phrase meaning "totally yours" and expressed his personal Consecration to Mary based on the spiritual approach of Saint Louis de Montfort and the Mariology in his works. The pontiff explained the meaning further in his book Crossing the Threshold of Hope where he defines it as not only an expression of piety but also of devotion that is deeply rooted in the Mystery of the Blessed Trinity.

Coat of arms of John Paul II, with the Marian Cross

According to his Apostolic Letter Rosarium Virginis Mariae he borrowed the motto from the Marian consecrating prayer found in the book True Devotion to Mary by Saint Louis de Montfort. The complete text of the prayer in Latin is:

"Totus tuus ego sum, et omnia mea tua sunt. Accipio te in mea omnia. Praebe mihi cor tuum, Maria." ("I belong entirely to you, and all that I have is yours. I take you for my all. O Mary, give me your heart")

Pope John Paul II once recalled how as a young seminarian he "read and reread many times and with great spiritual profit" some writings of Saint Louis de Montfort and that:

"Then I understood that I could not exclude the Lord's Mother from my life without neglecting the will of God-Trinity".

So, did he privately worship Mary?

edit on 10-12-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

My answers basis is the same that Yahoshua gave to some other pharisees.....The Kingdom of God comes without observation.It is neither here nor there but it is in your midst...If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things.

As usual Yahoshua is speaking in metaphor and symbols.This particular time is closer to literal.The concept he outlined is what quantum physics calls non-locality(Einstein called it spooky action) where a particle of an atom has no fixed position or velocity it could be in two "places" simultaneously until it is "observed(measured/judged).Quantum physicist knows this to be true just not "why".

Yahoshua clearly stated that EVERYTHING he taught when he preached was unknowable by everyone.He only told the disciples what they meant and they didn't understand him either.Nothing has changed.The apostles began to understand(perceive) later however they did not "teach" they did what Yahoshua told them to do... preached the coming of the Kingdom of God.(the birth/resurrection).

There is a very good reason what Yahoshua said didn't make sense(even though billions think they know what he said meant in complete contradiction to what he said).Mankind's perception in the physical realm is severely limited because they are in a "matrix" womb in the physical realm.Just as I used physical conception and growth as an analogy (which I got from Yahoshua).

Mankind cannot perceive the Kingdom of God because it is limited in it's "dimensions"It is like Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney.Walt created Mickey in the 2 dimensional realm. While Walt is in at least the 3(or multiple) dimensional realm.Mickey can't perceive the 3rd dimensions and above because he is only 2D.No effort of Mickey's will ever be able to break through to the higher dimensions only Walt can do it for him.

Walt can "put" thoughts(epiphanies or dreams) in Mickeys 2D mind of more dimensions but Mickey can't "perceive" them even though his realm has "shadows" of the 3D.Even if Walt mapped out precisely this new dimension it is outside of Mickeys experience. Eventually Walt told Mickey that he will "redraw" him as a 3D creature into the 3D realm and erase his 2D nature.That is death to the lower nature but not the 2 dimensions.They will still exist.

Mickey can then experience Walts 3rd dimension but still can't exist in Walts multidimensional realm.Mankind is in a very similar condition. Mankind's perception is limited by their experience. Einstein observed non-locality but it didn't "fit" into his perception of the world so it was "spooky" to him ( an unexplained quirky phenomena).

The bottom line is mankind has not be "born" yet.Yahoshua clearly stated "unless you are born anew(on high) you cannot see(perceive) the Kingdom of the heavens.

Mankind is living in"their heavens" now.The physical realm.Their heavens(carnal mind) is the "highest dimension" there is in this realm.The Kingdom of God is not a "place" it is a realm.The creator God has not told mankind(nor would it perceive) what that realm "really" is.It is "beyond" even mankind's imagination.(ear has not heard nor eye seen).It is definitely NOT what religion has made it into.Heaven is not a "place" somewhere out there.The scriptures is silent on it it is only sketched in 3D (mostly in Revelation which is ALL a metaphor).

Mankind can speculate all they want about this mythical "heaven" and diabolical "hell" but neither are true in the least.Man is just a Mickey Mouse that can't see beyond their limited dimension world.Walt will redraw them then they will "begin" to see it is an unlimited existence and life in the 2D world was a dream...sweet dreams.

edit on 10-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Deetermined

The disciples were really asking three questions. First, they wanted to know when "this" would happen. The "this" could be a reference to the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, which Jesus had just finished describing as being threatened with destruction. Second, they wanted to know what the "sign" of his coming was, which as we shall see, Jesus finally gave them in 24:30. Third, the disciples also wanted to know when the "end of the age" would occur. This is something Jesus told the disciples they could not know (24:36).

If we separate out the three questions, and see how Jesus answered each of them, we can clear up a number of problems or misinterpretations associated with Matthew 24. Jesus was telling his disciples that Jerusalem and the temple (the "this") would, indeed, be destroyed in their day. But the "sign" they asked about, Jesus said, would be associated with his coming, not with the destruction of the city. Finally, as to the disciples' third question, Jesus said, no one could know the answer to the question of when he would return and "the end" of the age would occur.

In Matthew 24 are three questions, and each is answered individually in Jesus' reply. We can still have Jesus' return and the "end of the age" occur in the future, and Jerusalem be destroyed in the past, in A.D. 70, just as Jesus prophesied.

www.gci.org...

well...at least you admit that Jerusalem and the temple being destroyed were part of the fulfillment .... most churchians will not even admit that. There is still the problem of Matthew 16:27 and 28....though I do see what you are saying and thank you for civil discourse on the subject by the way.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Deetermined

Let's look at something else Jesus told his disciples...

Matthew 19:28

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

This verse is referring to the Millennial period here on earth that has not happened yet. In fact, a large portion of the Old Testament refers to the Millennial period, that no one seems to recognize when they read it.

you mention the millennium but Christ never mentioned it. It is only found in Revelations in a six verse chunk and yet it is the futurists main theme. It is all you hear about in the end times sermons....the 1000 year rein but it is never mentioned by Christ directly even though is is supposedly so important.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Rex282
reply to post by Deetermined

My answers basis is the same that Yahoshua gave to some other pharisees.....The Kingdom of God comes without observation.It is neither here nor there but it is in your midst...If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things.

As usual Yahoshua is speaking in metaphor and symbols.This particular time is closer to literal.The concept he outlined is what quantum physics calls non-locality(Einstein called it spooky action) where a particle of an atom has no fixed position or velocity it could be in two "places" simultaneously until it is "observed(measured/judged).Quantum physicist knows this to be true just not "why".

Yahoshua clearly stated that EVERYTHING he taught when he preached was unknowable by everyone.He only told the disciples what they meant and they didn't understand him either.Nothing has changed.The apostles began to understand(perceive) later however they did not "teach" they did what Yahoshua told them to do... preached the coming of the Kingdom of God.(the birth/resurrection).

There is a very good reason what Yahoshua said didn't make sense(even though billions think they know what he said meant in complete contradiction to what he said).Mankind's perception in the physical realm is severely limited because they are in a "matrix" womb in the physical realm.Just as I used physical conception and growth as an analogy (which I got from Yahoshua).

Mankind cannot perceive the Kingdom of God because it is limited in it's "dimensions"It is like Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney.Walt created Mickey in the 2 dimensional realm. While Walt is in at least the 3(or multiple) dimensional realm.Mickey can't perceive the 3rd dimensions and above because he is only 2D.No effort of Mickey's will ever be able to break through to the higher dimensions only Walt can do it for him.

Walt can "put" thoughts(epiphanies or dreams) in Mickeys 2D mind of more dimensions but Mickey can't "perceive" them even though his realm has "shadows" of the 3D.Even if Walt mapped out precisely this new dimension it is outside of Mickeys experience. Eventually Walt told Mickey that he will "redraw" him as a 3D creature into the 3D realm and erase his 2D nature.That is death to the lower nature but not the 2 dimensions.They will still exist.

Mickey can then experience Walts 3rd dimension but still can't exist in Walts multidimensional realm.Mankind is in a very similar condition. Mankind's perception is limited by their experience. Einstein observed non-locality but it didn't "fit" into his perception of the world so it was "spooky" to him ( an unexplained quirky phenomena).

The bottom line is mankind has not be "born" yet.Yahoshua clearly stated "unless you are born anew(on high) you cannot see(perceive) the Kingdom of the heavens.

Mankind is living in"their heavens" now.The physical realm.Their heavens(carnal mind) is the "highest dimension" there is in this realm.The Kingdom of God is not a "place" it is a realm.The creator God has not told mankind(nor would it perceive) what that realm "really" is.It is "beyond" even mankind's imagination.(ear has not heard nor eye seen).It is definitely NOT what religion has made it into.Heaven is not a "place" somewhere out there.The scriptures is silent on it it is only sketched in 3D (mostly in Revelation which is ALL a metaphor).

Mankind can speculate all they want about this mythical "heaven" and diabolical "hell" but neither are true in the least.Man is just a Mickey Mouse that can't see beyond their limited dimension world.Walt will redraw them then they will "begin" to see it is an unlimited existence and life in the 2D world was a dream...sweet dreams.

edit on 10-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

whoa....nice Rex! Well written

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
All right, UxoriousMagnus, I've just been watching this thread unfold. I don't really have much of a dog in this fight.

But, I do have a question for you:

You claim that Revelation has been fulfilled already by what happened to Jerusalem and the Jews in AD 70. Fair enough. Let's suppose you are right.

This thread is about a Papal conspiracy to resurrect Pope John Paul II in an attempt to pass him off as having been resurrected miraculously and to establish one world religion. Ok, I don't see how this necessary has to contradict with what you believe. So, I don't see why you necessary have to be hostile to this thread and claim.

There are some schools of thought running around that say that TPTB are aware of and trying to orchestrate their own versions of the End Times prophecies in an attempt to gain control of the masses purposefully in order to bring about their own New World Order and One World Religion. This thread and Papal Conspiracy could be a part of that line of thought, and as such, does not have to conflict with what you believe at all.

After all, if the global New World Order is making the prophecies happen, then it's all artificial, and your views aren't really false, and this "miraculous" resurrection could still happen and still be false.

Right?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

SRS82

Brotherman
reply to post by SRS82

I guess if it would be technological or demonic better hope the body is in tact I would suppose. It just seems a bit far fetched for me to wrap my head around, I will admit it was an entertaining read for sure. I hope something like this never happens though, old saying "Don't need to believe in the ocean to drown."

He was too old and weak when he died. It must be something supernatural.

It is written in the apocrypha revelations of Elijah that the anti-messiah is sometimes old and sometimes young. Also that he will be able to do all miracles that the messiah did, except resurrect people.

Personally I dont account the apocrypha as truth, nor do I always associate always with the mainstream church, even televangelists and mormons consider themselves Christian. To accept all of that from any Christian sect and then to accept a prophecy, specualtion, that the pope is going to rise from the dead and take the helm as the anti christ is a bit far fetched for me. Why again do you actually believe this? I mean I know you put lots of information in the OP but a belief is having faith in something you cannot prove, I am going to ask again, Why do you believe a dead pope will return as the anti christ? Scripture can be read and interpreted alot of ways, this does not mean it makes the interpretation right, doesnt make it wrong, what for you makes this right for you to actually believe?

"John Paul II to "rise from the dead" and be the beast of Revelation.
Do not take this text as absolute truth, do your own research, never trust any man."

I do not take this text as truth, as far as research, I couldnt find a scientific article about reviving people years passed what kind of research would you suggest I do? Scripture reading? If so then I have to bow out and simply say scripture reading is not research in the sense that I will find some kind of absolute and universal truth, the apocrypha wasnt mentioned in the op either and presenting a pic of a boat and linking it to a coat of arms isn't exactly something I would stake my reputation on. I know I may sound derailing but when in the op you say I do not have to accept this as truth you should have been prepared for people to tell you it sounds really, really ridiculous. If there were to be an anti christ I would imagine it would not come from the corpse of a dead pope, I'd imagine entities with centuries upon eons of time could think of something a lot more despicable and convincing, something that is not left in clues like an indiana jones quest for some mortal to come along and post they figured it out, it would probably come in the form of a whirlwind that the human mind could not comprehend therefore if you cannot figure it out which in turn would prevent a prophecy. If you are so certain, why don't you make like Helsing and decapitate and dismember the body to prevent the apocolypse and save us all.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

So, in a very eloquent and lengthy way, you're stating that you don't know.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

you mention the millennium but Christ never mentioned it. It is only found in Revelations in a six verse chunk and yet it is the futurists main theme. It is all you hear about in the end times sermons....the 1000 year rein but it is never mentioned by Christ directly even though is is supposedly so important.

What do you think Jesus meant by "regeneration" in Matthew 19:28?

The Bible describes the Millennial period, without calling it "millennial period" throughout the entire Bible and extensively in the book of Ezekiel.

Here's a table that refers to some of those bible verses...

www.biblestudytools.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City

The independent city-state was established in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty

-------------------------

5 are fallen:

Pius 11th 1922-39
Pius 12th 1939-58
John 23d 1958-63
Paul 6th 1963-78
JohnPaul 1978

one is:
JohnPaul2 1978=2005

final 7th :
Benedict16 2005-13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~prophetic word fulfilled of 7 'kings'

false 8th pope:
Francis

Francis is the false or black pope who will be set asunder when a resurrected JohnPaul 2, who is in actuality a Satanically possessed reAnimation of the 6th Pope... who will rise in Easter Sunday 201 4...

but won't be recognized as a Satanic counterfeit until 3 1/2 years later ( October 2017) when the Anti-Christ is revealed
& the great Tribulation starts at the appearance of the Two Witnesses
immediately when the reanimated JP2 is revealed

do i have this correct...?

Well Done ...BRAVO !
edit on 10-12-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Deetermined
reply to post by SRS82

The M on both his coffin made of marble and the coat of arms is the Medusine sign.

Thanks for the post! Lots to think about and research!

After furthering my own research, it looks like John Paul II chose to have the "Marian Cross" placed on his coffin.

Here's more..

Totus Tuus was Pope John Paul II's apostolic motto. It is a Latin phrase meaning "totally yours" and expressed his personal Consecration to Mary based on the spiritual approach of Saint Louis de Montfort and the Mariology in his works. The pontiff explained the meaning further in his book Crossing the Threshold of Hope where he defines it as not only an expression of piety but also of devotion that is deeply rooted in the Mystery of the Blessed Trinity.

Coat of arms of John Paul II, with the Marian Cross

According to his Apostolic Letter Rosarium Virginis Mariae he borrowed the motto from the Marian consecrating prayer found in the book True Devotion to Mary by Saint Louis de Montfort. The complete text of the prayer in Latin is:

"Totus tuus ego sum, et omnia mea tua sunt. Accipio te in mea omnia. Praebe mihi cor tuum, Maria." ("I belong entirely to you, and all that I have is yours. I take you for my all. O Mary, give me your heart")

Pope John Paul II once recalled how as a young seminarian he "read and reread many times and with great spiritual profit" some writings of Saint Louis de Montfort and that:

"Then I understood that I could not exclude the Lord's Mother from my life without neglecting the will of God-Trinity".

So, did he privately worship Mary?

Coud it be M from Mary? Yes. But it could also mean both Medusine and Mary or just Medusine.

The "Mary" that they worship is Semiramis also known as Queen of heaven and mother of Tammuz (Jesus). You can research that yourself.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

St Udio
reply to post by SRS82

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City

The independent city-state was established in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty

-------------------------

5 are fallen:

Pius 11th 1922-39
Pius 12th 1939-58
John 23d 1958-63
Paul 6th 1963-78
JohnPaul 1978

one is:
JohnPaul2 1978=2005

final 7th :
Benedict16 2005-13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~prophetic word fulfilled of 7 'kings'

false 8th pope:
Francis

Francis is the false or black pope who will be set asunder when a resurrected JohnPaul 2, who is in actuality a Satanically possessed reAnimation of the 6th Pope... who will rise in Easter Sunday 201 4...

but won't be recognized as a Satanic counterfeit until 3 1/2 years later ( October 2017) when the Anti-Christ is revealed
& the great Tribulation starts at the appearance of the Two Witnesses
immediately when the reanimated JP2 is revealed

do i have this correct...?

Well Done !!!!
edit on 10-12-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Yes!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

ketsuko
All right, UxoriousMagnus, I've just been watching this thread unfold. I don't really have much of a dog in this fight.

But, I do have a question for you:

You claim that Revelation has been fulfilled already by what happened to Jerusalem and the Jews in AD 70. Fair enough. Let's suppose you are right.

This thread is about a Papal conspiracy to resurrect Pope John Paul II in an attempt to pass him off as having been resurrected miraculously and to establish one world religion. Ok, I don't see how this necessary has to contradict with what you believe. So, I don't see why you necessary have to be hostile to this thread and claim.

There are some schools of thought running around that say that TPTB are aware of and trying to orchestrate their own versions of the End Times prophecies in an attempt to gain control of the masses purposefully in order to bring about their own New World Order and One World Religion. This thread and Papal Conspiracy could be a part of that line of thought, and as such, does not have to conflict with what you believe at all.

After all, if the global New World Order is making the prophecies happen, then it's all artificial, and your views aren't really false, and this "miraculous" resurrection could still happen and still be false.

Right?

Thanks Ketsuko....point taken.
first....no intention of hostility to the thread....quite the opposite.
second...the reason for me bringing up preterism in the first place....was to draw attention to the three different belief structures within the christian church ie (preterism, historisism and futurism). Futurism or the belief that everything happens in the future for fulfillment is well known and accepted. I wanted to bring up preterism or "past fulfillment" so that people knew there was a different mind set out there. This brings me to the most important one for this thread which is historisism or the belief that the Catholic church is the anti-christ and that fulfillment was in the 1400's to 1600's. This was taught by Martin Luther and believed by his followers. I felt that this thread was a good example of historisism or at least tied into it and merely was trying to shed light on the other beliefs. But I agree that I got side tracked and bogged down on defending something that didn't directly apply to the thread.
Thanks again..

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Just in the last year, from reading lots of posts on ATS, I was beginning to think that the future false religion was going to be some kind of return to Whore of Babylon/Ishtar/queen of heaven worship and this info just keeps confirming it. Tammuz had nothing to do with Jesus, but it did have to do with ancient pagan Sumerian and Babylonian gods, like Ishtar (queen of heaven).

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Deetermined

What do you think Jesus meant by "regeneration" in Matthew 19:28?

The Bible describes the Millennial period, without calling it "millennial period" throughout the entire Bible and extensively in the book of Ezekiel.

Here's a table that refers to some of those bible verses...

www.biblestudytools.com...

I think he means heaven or the afterlife when he says "regeneration". He also mentions the 12 tribes of Israel.....where are they now? So they have been dead for over 2 millenia just waiting around to be judged? And his promise to the desciples... they have been waiting around for 2 millenia for their reward?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Deetermined
reply to post by SRS82

Just in the last year, from reading lots of posts on ATS, I was beginning to think that the future false religion was going to be some kind of return to Whore of Babylon/Ishtar/mother of heaven worship and this info just keeps confirming it. Tammuz had nothing to do with Jesus, but it did have to do with ancient pagan Sumerian and Babylonian gods, like Ishtar (queen of heaven).

Yes. Maybe not Tammuz, but Bel:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Eh, well, a Christian is a Christian and will have salvation if they have God in their heart.

I think whichever view a person takes of the three you mention it won't matter much in the end so long as you have the above condition in you life and hold to it.

I know I'm certainly not going to bite on any resurrected Popes.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Brotherman
I dont account the apocrypha as truth
I do not take this text as truth, as far as research, I couldnt find a scientific article about reviving people
Scripture reading is not research

If I got it right you are an atheist and just don't believe in the scriptures?

So you did everything you could and still don't believe? It is up to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join