<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What's the book called? Where can I find it

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alennon

The book title is in the title of this thread - you can find the book on Amazon and it's downloadable in Ebook format quite cheaply.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
reply to post by Dustytoad

Did you see any seams or panels?

Well, no...

But, there were 4 lights on the bottom. The one in the middle blinded me. I was in the Army for a lil while and this was brighter than "normal" spotlights.

The main feature that made me think it was USAF besides there being no intercept craft, was that it had a stealth fighter look. umm the front had that strange pyramidish shape like the F117. The rest of the shape was hard to tell because of how low it was. I mostly saw only the bottom of the craft.

It gave me the idea it was supposed to be a stealth craft using similar angles to make low cross sections like the F117. It was flying at 300 ft tops, so I bet it didn't show up on radar which could explain the non F16 response, but then again the lights were so bright I thought this was the moon from far away. That was until it got closer, and closer..

The lights looked very normal for a super bright helicopter search light that I see often at the beach looking for missing people.

I really don't know if there were seems or not, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. I was mainly focused on the silence than anything else. Seeing a floating hunk of metal making no sound is very scary believe it or not.

The word BAT comes to mind.
edit on 12/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I saw it twice, once at night and once in the daytime. At first I thought it was awesome seeing alien tech lol, then I thought perhaps a black project, but now I'm set on it being just a really cool looking drone.

It was very stealthy, quiet, and most resembled a mini stealth fighter, cept the back was wedge-like, and seemed to have vertically arranged paneling of some sort. Both times I saw it, it was in a path right to the AFB.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

wingsfan
I saw it twice, once at night and once in the daytime. At first I thought it was awesome seeing alien tech lol, then I thought perhaps a black project, but now I'm set on it being just a really cool looking drone.

It was very stealthy, quiet, and most resembled a mini stealth fighter, cept the back was wedge-like, and seemed to have vertically arranged paneling of some sort. Both times I saw it, it was in a path right to the AFB.

That's interesting and your description sounds like you're a good witness.

Have you attempted a drawing(s) or maybe putting something together in paint or photoshop? I'd really be interested to see it. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think I might, give me some time later and I'll get to it. The weird thing to me is in both instances nobody around me cared very much, which leads me to believe it's a rather common sighting.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My attempt to draw it was a fail, so I try to better describe it.

It's roughly triangular in shape but a bit like a wedge of cheese (on the back portion anyway). It was not too large, a little bigger then a large automobile. Coloring is black. It had no visible lights nor did it make any sound at all.

The one I saw at night wasn't visible in the direct sense but rather I first noticed something was blocking out stars behind it. As it finally passed over, the full moon made the vertical panels visible on the back section. It was moving painfully slow and had a slight wobble about it. This was at a bus stop with two other people. One woman there was able to see it and the other was a VERY strange looking black lady who seemed to disappear as I brought my eyes back to the ground level.

The second time I saw it in the day light and caught a good side and upper view of it. It was hovering nearby as I was getting out of the pool to use the bathroom. Again, it had a slight wobble to it. It was faceted like other stealths and by the top was white lettering/numbers, I couldn't make them out.

I looked back by the pool and a couple people briefly glanced at it then went back to their smartphones. Finally it started to rotate towards the AFB and started moving without a sound. It wasn't really fast, but it moved pretty damn briskly.

Like I said, I suspect it is some sort of drone, but whatever it really is, it's a slick looking machine. BTW in both instances it was pretty low in general, maybe 25-30 feet above the streetlight level. And the AFB in question is Nellis by the way.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join