It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book: "Triangular UFOs - An Estimate of the Situation"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Why not?

The nnsa uses fixed wing aircraft and helicopters to detect, chart, radiological contamination and sites.

We used to secretly store man portable nukes in POCUS stashes manned by US "cells" in europe to blow up major targets, highways, bridges etc in the event of a soviet invasion. We can expect the enemy or worse terrorists to do the same thing. Youd want to store the etuff close to your target but in hard to think of or find places. Like the rural countryside just outside a city or target. It would be in our best interest to have something scour the continental us from time to time to hunt patrol for that sorta stuff.

You could use small teams to hunt for the stuff, but you would have to have a good idea where to focus your limited searches. The continental usa is vast. Better to have the equivalent of a "roomba" doing a methodical grid search from time to time to augment those search teams.

Not saying that is one of the uses for such vehicles. But it could be one application.
edit on 27-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ahhh I get you now....there are lots of rumors relating to "Operation Gladio" so it's one to add to the list I 'spose.

I guess the counter argument , as you point out, is the mission profile could be undertaken by conventional aircraft without tipping your hand.

It's head scratcher for sure.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

have u seen it? if so, what do you think?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I just did a few hours ago. It raises some interesting thoughts, about these being human inventions after all (as I've mentioned elsewhere, a luring possibility). I do have a few problems with the presentation and the lack of more information, but it does sound a plausible theory. And the Sonora connection... Back in 2010 when I started my quest, when I've explained the details surrounding our case to a fellow ATSer of high respect, he mentioned Sonora as being a good example, but he was curiously enough referring to current day and the fact there was a researcher out there who was gathering info about these. He did also mention about miners seeing triangles at the end of the 19th century. This was a refreshing surprise, but I'd like a bit more than a number of well-made connections, based upon controversial ramblings of a butcher from back in the day. But it's a stance that I will quite curiously dig much deeper and see if anything more pops-up. And please, don't get me wrong, on one hand these "ramblings" do raise eyebrows and could very well be the real thing. But forgive me for not letting go of my skeptical part, too.

And it would turn out to be a surprising turn of events. Thanks for the heads up. If you've got anymore on this, feel free.

Also, another interesting connection - the NYMZA and Sonora Aero Club were all hush hush about it, and not only that - were occultists. Now, a word that I personally hate, as it's been twisted beyond recognition - illuminati. The connection of the word with a secret society is falsely given to the "masters". It was used for the people in the Middle Ages that were keeping their interest in science behind closed doors, due to the dangers it presented to them socially/religiously. A quick jump ahead in time - some of the people thought to be in-the-know are occultists. Tee-hee.
edit on 27-5-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

Thanks for the insight...

I think you will be interested by what Joseph P Farell has to say about this.... he has done the most extensive research and, among other things, pretty much blows any doubt outta the water that the Nazi establishment continued on in some way, shape or form after WW2... and are a big part of this subject on black tech.

I can look for a lecture of him too, he has many... a real researcher! i think him and Bosley were in the same space conference together giving lectures!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My favorite report in the book is about a few buddies out on some kind of hunting or fishing trip. Its night and one goes out to the truck to get something and while doing this the beam of his flashlight just happened to go high enough to catch something directly overhead. The thing was crazy low over their camp, motionless. Well, this poor guy falls over screaming in terror and his friends assume there's got to be a bear out there. However when they hurriedly rush outside to help their pal the triangle lights up the whole camp (I think they were in a cabin rather than tents) and then it slowly left them. Two freak out and leave to call authorities and two stay and say that later on fighters streak by in the direction the triangle departed in.

I enjoyed this book as a collection of reports, but marlers opinion on origin is worth no more than anyone else's, I'm glad he didn't spend too much time speculating and sticks mostly to the sightings as reported. I bought this after seeing one of these myself. I have so many questions that I'm sure will never be answered. What was the white bar of light? Why light up a secret airship like football stadium lights so close to a highway? So many reports include large lights but all three white corner lights on the craft I saw were very small, like stars. The slow flashing red light in the middle was very small too, it was much dimmer than normal anti collision lights, but I assume that's what it was. I didn't see anything that would justify making the leap to spacemen, but somebody absolutely does have some nifty hardware floating around in the dark. If theyre ever allowed to build a commercial version it'd make one awesome party barge/cruse ship.

edit on 29-5-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This sounds like a very interesting book. Those flying triangles are arguably more fascinating than the flying saucer/alien beings cases, so a quick visit to the Amazon UK website is in order!
edit on 1-6-2016 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hi mate haven't read the book yet but am certainly going to - there's also a great interview with Richard Haines at the thread below about the subject and some great links from Isaac.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for the reference. I'm very interested in the BTUFO subject.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
When I had my black triangle encounter, I saw a three of them. Flying pretty high. It was midnight but there was some moon out that made the sky a dark blue. I could clearly see the three black triangles with a light at each corner. What was peculiar though was they seemed to share the light on their wing tips. Seven lights total, three in front, four in back.The total time I saw them was probably about ten to twelve seconds, as they flew straight over me from one horizon to the other. No sound.

I talked to a mufon investigator that said the air force normally doesn't do maneuvers like that (being so close that they share a wingtip light) with million dollar aircraft. Especially at night.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Royweeezy

Well I suspect that these phenomenon are "colony creatures" or at least "colony effects".
So that sounds very reasonable to me. They probably swam in triangular shape for
reasons of stability (like a 3 wheeler is more stable than a bike).

Kev

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Interesting sighting. Its possible that the three triangles weren't literally connected but that one was slightly higher than the other (the front one) giving off the appearance of them being connected.

As for three in formation. The triangle its self has a strong field rotating around it in a clockwise motion. At the perimeter of this field there is a natural counter rotation. Kinda like a pair of gears. If two triangles were to get too close then that counter rotation between the two of them will make them spin around each other out of control. Like binary stars orbiting around a common point in between the two. Think of this counter rotation like a virtual gear. Picture two triangles one on the left the otger on the right. They are both spining clockwise. In between the two in the middle will be the.counter rotation spining counter clockwise.

However, take three triangles and put them in a triangular formation as if each were sharing this counter rotation in the middle they all lock in place preventing and spinning of the vehicles or linked vehicles.

So if they are going to fly them in close formation (probably because its the most efficient way for them to travel in packs) they will need three in a triangular formation. Or in groups of threes to maibtain that triangular symmetry to neitralize the counter rotation.

Same reason triangle ufos have three lights or drives. They used to just bevsaycers. But discs have one field rotating clockwise while the counter rotation makes the disc unstable and spin like a top. So, three drives in triangular formation to keep them stable and not spinning. One of the reasons the vehicles evolved from singular drives enclosed in a disc and triangular shaped.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Not sure I'm exactly following you.. Strong rotating fields?

The crafts I saw were not in a triangle formation. They were all three in a line next to each other..

Sorta like this----> I_V_V_I

(Wow it's hard to draw on here, all my spaces disappear? Back slashes don't show at all? Harrumph..)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Thank you I will be getting this book.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Don't you wonder where we got the inspiration from?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm far from convinced that even one (1) "true" black ops BTUFO exists.

But yes..that is an interesting question. I keep that question in mind.

Kev

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sounds like it was three triangles independent of each other and looked like they were sharing a light each due to forced perspective.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I'm far from convinced that even one (1) "true" black ops BTUFO exists.

But yes..that is an interesting question. I keep that question in mind.

Kev

Then I wonder how those spec ops teams get onto those submarines...

edit on 2-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

With standard, non-exotic gear and transportation like they always do.

I spent 8 years in the nuclear navy.

Kev

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

With no windows, the skipper wouldn't even really know...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join