It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book: "Triangular UFOs - An Estimate of the Situation"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm really enjoying this book and am finding it very helpful
in processing my triangular 'ufo' sighting experience.

According to this book, the first triangular 'ufo' sighting
occurred in the late 1800's, well before the first flight
at Kittyhawk.

I guess that rules out black ops military aircraft.. unless
the military is several hundreds of years ahead of the rest
of us in technology.

I'm leaving this post as a 'stub' for anyone who has read
that book and wishes to discuss it.

KPB

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

The unknown flying craft have been in our sky for well over a millenium...

But I guess that was just time traveling future black ops because we're just badass like that. Right?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Im sorry I didn't post a link on your other thread. Here is my thread on what my ex-neighbor, a military air traffic controller, told me about black triangles.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

I saw one very up close and I can almost promise it was USAF. I could have thrown a sea shell at it and hit it. What I don't get is why was it lighting up the entire beach. Seems they should be a bit more subtle. It was in the off season so we were the only people there the whole time, but still..

It seemed to be a normal size for an aircraft. I guessed it to be 75 by 150 feet, but It could have just been lower than I thought it was. Maybe it was only 100-150 feet in the air. I made a point to look at the back of it to see if there was any thrust, and I saw nothing. They flew right over me. I saw it for about 30 minutes coming straight at us the whole time. It was moving VERY slow. No sounds whatsoever except maybe a vague hum.

It looked like something humans would build and it flew the same flight path as all the military aircraft in the area.

I bet they were laughing when they saw me run from it.

That's not to say there are not others being piloted by non humans. Heck who even knows if the old gods ever left?

edit on 12/7/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

If you read the book you'll change your opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'd recommend that you read the book.

KPB

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The linked thread sounds like disinformation to me. ATC are just cogs in the machine, it seems very unlikely they would have any real information regarding black ops vehicles.

I have seen a triangle UFO this one was massive, at least 8 times the size of the F-22's which followed shortly after, and completely silent.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by farmer77

I posted a hand-drawn picture of what I saw; and there's more
chance of my confusing a petunia with a battle ship, than of
me confusing that craft I saw with a "TR3B" type aircraft.

KPB

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Nice thread.

Now why not have a look at what would be the greatest use of a big floaty triangle silent airframe? currently off the top of my head: anti ballistic missile radar, anti mobile ICBM hunters, long duration passive AWACs style use... and of course, easy space access for covert payloads.

Why they come down to the ground? well, which ones are we seeing? manned? the unmanned ones? the space access ones? caught in a dipping gulf stream and its accidental?

Lots of questions, and the answers ...well, maybe in 25 years time.

As for those in the 10th to 19th Century, amazing how these 'visions' push on human inquisitiveness and we end up copying them.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

John Alexander talks in his book about how the military would LOVE
above all things, to have a heavy lift platform, but that they do
not have this capability to the degree they want to have it.

Of course so many people don't trust or believe John Alexander and think
he's all psyoppy and such.

I believe what he says something in the high 90% range.

Of course it's possible that there is some extreme off the books,
black ops, non-governmental infrastructure out there..

but it doesn't seem credible or possible to accomplish this
and keep it hidden; $1000 hammers nor not.

KPB

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'm confused. This thread seems to open in the middle of a discussion. I see no intro discussion nor link to any book. I'm further confused because the title of this thread is the title of a long article on triangles I did several years ago and published online.

The term "Estimate of the Situation" I used in my title is borrowed from the title of that same name used on a 1948 secret study done by the ATC intelligence arm of the Air Force to try to discern what UFOs really were at that time.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Are you the nice gentleman who David Marler, the
author of the book wrote about?

I'm referencing the David Marler book by this title.

KPB

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Astr0
Nice thread.

Now why not have a look at what would be the greatest use of a big floaty triangle silent airframe? currently off the top of my head: anti ballistic missile radar, anti mobile ICBM hunters, long duration passive AWACs style use... and of course, easy space access for covert payloads.

Then why do they float so slow low to the ground?

Why they come down to the ground? well, which ones are we seeing? manned? the unmanned ones? the space access ones? caught in a dipping gulf stream and its accidental?

Maybe going down to the ground is part of their mission and capabilities?

If I'd have to guess? Logistics (a billion dollar minivan) for special operations.

edit on 7-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

There are well documented reports going back to before
The Wright brothers glided that glider thing a few hundred
feet.

Who was flying those huge V-shaped UFOs?

I think there are reports going back a thousand
years.. but those are not so well documented.

I think the military gets 100x the credit they
deserve and they'd give anything to have even
10% of what is attributed to them to be true.

KPB

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

mbkennel

Astr0
Nice thread.

Then why do they float so slow low to the ground?

Maybe going down to the ground is part of their mission and capabilities?

If I'd have to guess? Logistics (a billion dollar minivan) for special operations.

edit on 7-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Let me clarify my words a little if I may?

The need for a covert VLO insertion asset is undeniable, and that one exists and is in use is also in certain circles absolutely undeniable. However... its not five football fields in length.

The bigger super massive chevrons and triangles pose a unique puzzle then. Which article does what, and how come the smaller vehicles can vanish in the blink of an eye? (visual camouflage certainly is highly possible).

Was this entire 'triangle' field a spin off from SDI research? maybe, but i'd also look at it being the forefront of research on the covert side of technology development.

Food for thought and I hope, further discussion.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I too believe the military is not the owner of these amazing machines.
I have been given to understand that many sightings of these ships include the triangle shinning some type of spotlight directly down from the nose of the craft, flying along slowly as if looking for something.....
I think this may be precisely what they are doing........perhaps seeking out other alien underground installations?some precious resource we do not yet know enough to need or use?
Belgian gendarmie have related some very weird happenings when they engaged in chasing the deltas across the Belgian skies, by ground observing from their various patrol vehicles.....
I relate the most impressive testimony the two gendarmie ended up parked beneath one of these as it hovered over a lake, shooting occasional great red fireballs out over the horizon, aND RECIEVING THEM BACK TO THE SHIP.....
This is not earthly technology.....and one can guess it may not even be type two civilisation tech.....the technology displayed by these things seems to be many thousands of years ahead of us.....not just a century.....
The sightings of the past, alone, disprove our ownership.....we wish!
One wonders are they even possibly inter dimensional......as the phoenix lights have been described by various witnesses differently....as if the whatever it was appeared solid to some yet ephermeral to others.....
The triangles are the most puzzling pieces to the UFO jigsaw.....I must get this book some where.....
edit on 7-12-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This ATS'r says her friend invented these craft. This thread was started last week. So without further comment nor opinion from me....

"The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of my best friends..."
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread985248/pg4&mem=

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Well my father is Sasquatch and invented the English language.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Nice one! I did find honest validity in your thread here, though not in the other. Thank you

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Did you see any seams or panels?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join