It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book: "Triangular UFOs - An Estimate of the Situation"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What's the book called? Where can I find it

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alennon

The book title is in the title of this thread - you can find the book on Amazon and it's downloadable in Ebook format quite cheaply.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
reply to post by Dustytoad

Did you see any seams or panels?

Well, no...

But, there were 4 lights on the bottom. The one in the middle blinded me. I was in the Army for a lil while and this was brighter than "normal" spotlights.

The main feature that made me think it was USAF besides there being no intercept craft, was that it had a stealth fighter look. umm the front had that strange pyramidish shape like the F117. The rest of the shape was hard to tell because of how low it was. I mostly saw only the bottom of the craft.

It gave me the idea it was supposed to be a stealth craft using similar angles to make low cross sections like the F117. It was flying at 300 ft tops, so I bet it didn't show up on radar which could explain the non F16 response, but then again the lights were so bright I thought this was the moon from far away. That was until it got closer, and closer..

The lights looked very normal for a super bright helicopter search light that I see often at the beach looking for missing people.

I really don't know if there were seems or not, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. I was mainly focused on the silence than anything else. Seeing a floating hunk of metal making no sound is very scary believe it or not.

The word BAT comes to mind.
edit on 12/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I saw it twice, once at night and once in the daytime. At first I thought it was awesome seeing alien tech lol, then I thought perhaps a black project, but now I'm set on it being just a really cool looking drone.

It was very stealthy, quiet, and most resembled a mini stealth fighter, cept the back was wedge-like, and seemed to have vertically arranged paneling of some sort. Both times I saw it, it was in a path right to the AFB.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

wingsfan
I saw it twice, once at night and once in the daytime. At first I thought it was awesome seeing alien tech lol, then I thought perhaps a black project, but now I'm set on it being just a really cool looking drone.

It was very stealthy, quiet, and most resembled a mini stealth fighter, cept the back was wedge-like, and seemed to have vertically arranged paneling of some sort. Both times I saw it, it was in a path right to the AFB.

That's interesting and your description sounds like you're a good witness.

Have you attempted a drawing(s) or maybe putting something together in paint or photoshop? I'd really be interested to see it. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think I might, give me some time later and I'll get to it. The weird thing to me is in both instances nobody around me cared very much, which leads me to believe it's a rather common sighting.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My attempt to draw it was a fail, so I try to better describe it.

It's roughly triangular in shape but a bit like a wedge of cheese (on the back portion anyway). It was not too large, a little bigger then a large automobile. Coloring is black. It had no visible lights nor did it make any sound at all.

The one I saw at night wasn't visible in the direct sense but rather I first noticed something was blocking out stars behind it. As it finally passed over, the full moon made the vertical panels visible on the back section. It was moving painfully slow and had a slight wobble about it. This was at a bus stop with two other people. One woman there was able to see it and the other was a VERY strange looking black lady who seemed to disappear as I brought my eyes back to the ground level.

The second time I saw it in the day light and caught a good side and upper view of it. It was hovering nearby as I was getting out of the pool to use the bathroom. Again, it had a slight wobble to it. It was faceted like other stealths and by the top was white lettering/numbers, I couldn't make them out.

I looked back by the pool and a couple people briefly glanced at it then went back to their smartphones. Finally it started to rotate towards the AFB and started moving without a sound. It wasn't really fast, but it moved pretty damn briskly.

Like I said, I suspect it is some sort of drone, but whatever it really is, it's a slick looking machine. BTW in both instances it was pretty low in general, maybe 25-30 feet above the streetlight level. And the AFB in question is Nellis by the way.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Incredible things are right under our noses and go mostly unseen.
Im referring to this thread because I don't recall seeing it before now. Happy accident while looking for info on the book.
My In tray tower is starting to wobble!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Incredible things are right under our noses and go mostly unseen.
Im referring to this thread because I don't recall seeing it before now. Happy accident while looking for info on the book.
My In tray tower is starting to wobble!

When the book first came out, I emailed David Marler.

We discussed a bit how the BTUFO phenomenon was an ancient one.. which pretty much blows the black ops angle out of the water.

Kev

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Hey KPB,

You say the sighting were as far back as the late 1800's.

This correlates with the NYMZA theory or even the cali sonora aero club. I can link you to an interesting update regarding this if i can just find it on youtube!

Have you heard of this? bavarian elite who beat the wright brothers to flight by at least half a century?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The book discusses (if I recall, it's been a while) a Columbus sighting and pre-Columbus.
In passport to magonia there are discussions of sightings going back to the early middle ages.

I hadn't heard of NYMZA by that acronym before, no.

Kev

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

This correlates with the NYMZA theory or even the cali sonora aero club. I can link you to an interesting update regarding this if i can just find it on youtube!

Have you heard of this? bavarian elite who beat the wright brothers to flight by at least half a century?

Please, do elaborate if you find more on this. I'm doing all kinds of google searches as I type this.

KPB, thanks for bringing back an old thread consisting of interesting points made in some posts!

Cheers!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ch1n1t0

originally posted by: combatmaster

Please, do elaborate if you find more on this. I'm doing all kinds of google searches as I type this.

KPB, thanks for bringing back an old thread consisting of interesting points made in some posts!

Cheers!

Here ya go... this is probably the best vid for an overall summary/intro into all of this nymza business!

more interesting than anything else(also in the vid) he speaks of Charles A.A. Dellschau... watch it and you will see!
edit on 2016-05-26T11:09:42-05:00201605bam3105am4231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
For what it's worth, or not, there's a NIDS report floating around the webs in pdf format about Black Triangles.

I just saw this thread and thought I would link the NIDS report. At least it is the one I think you are referring to.
Not a pdf though.

NIDS Triangle assessment

The following link basically saying it is Dod not ET.

NIDS Triangle Military

Sorry for being late lol. I miss a lot of these threads at the time they are written and only by the fact they reappear am I made aware.

edit on 26-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: link would not work

edit on 26-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: fixing linkery

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Greets combatmaster, you forgot the video
Or I'm missing something. In both cases, please, assist further

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

Looks like he's logged out...
I watched this one a while ago and although too loooong......is probably relevant to your interests

Would be quite the achievement if a private organisation could keep an aircraft secret whilst operating over the continental US.
Primary issue (assuming they could defeat gravimetric radar!?!) would be maintaining a 100% operational safety record....given that the DOD can't do it with the B2, at 1 billion a pop , with access to multiple legit landing spots within an official multitrillion dollar infrastructure...it seems unlikely.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hey great thread. Missed it when it came out.

I think the triangles are twofold. In my opinion most are military serving various functions. But there is that certain percentage that makes no sense as a physical phenomena. Like I personally cant explain triangles prior to the late 40s.

However I think the nuts and bolts triangles that are military in nature breakdown into three general categories.

The massive chevrons which I feel are Essentially simply giant lighter than air vehicles used for heavy lift into low earth orbit. Much like what jpaerospace is doing. But that the govt probably had a several decade head start on building such things.

The mid sized triangled said to be football field sized or larger. I think those break down into two catagories. Passive radar set ups to detect anything including stealthy itens entering our sirspace. I believe they work in pairs and are often seen hanging vertically in the air occasionally observed cloaking themselves too.

Perhaps also used as high altitude long term loiter as a platform for comms, isr etc.

Covert transport for military items. Slower than a c5 faster than a cargo ship.

Small triangles. I think these break down into exotic and the above more mundane lta vehicles.

These smaller ones could be smaller more manueverable and stealthy platforms performing the same roll as the midsized ones doing isr, comms etc.

Some used I believe for aea.

All the above I believe are mostly the hover and putt about type of performance. Maybe capable of high speeds but nothing like the below.

Then theres the exotic which I believe operate on totally different principles thats mistaken for anti gravity. These I believe operate as again modular platforms but with a p-aea, and perhaps tactical capability. Also, as a vehicle to patrol continental usa and her allies territories looking for radiologicals. More stuff im not mentioning.

So I believe there is most definitely military nuts and bolts triangles flying around. In fact I know there are and for several good readons. And they utilize more than just novel propulsion systems.

But that being said I still dont believe clandestine built machines are responsible for triangle or other ufo reports (minus obvious hot air balloons and mistaken dergibles) going back before the 20th century.

What are those all about? Time travelers, not likely. Secret propulsion utilizing qed before we even knew about that sort of science. Not so keen on that idea. Hallucinations totally possible. Some sort of environment manifested hallucination. Totally possible. Then theres the mind over matter idea. You never know. Ive seen people do some strange confounding stuff seemingly with just using some unknown mechanism the mind is capable of tapping into. That idea excites me.

Paranormal phenomena, tulpas, elementals, boogiemen, ghosts, psychokinesis, chi gong etc whats behind all of that? Thats what I wanna know. I already figured out how the little fast triangles work, but the other half of the phenomena that kpb brings up is the elephant in the room. Even if we discard the whole triangle military nuts n bolts vehicles that are part of the equation and just focus in the woo theres still auite a lot of phenomena associated to explore.

Its a worthy mystery to unravel.
edit on 26-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

And..to give you a gentlemanly nod back to you...one thing that bakes my noodle is WHY the "high strangeness" UAPs are often starting out in BTUFO form, when sighted..and then LATER transform into other shapes and do various other things which no amount of star trek mumbo jumbo hand waving B.S. could EVER explain in terms of technology.

That very fact makes me wonder if the HSBTUFO are mimmicking human built craft for some reason...and makes me wonder who reverse engineered who first.

Of course there are many HS "UFOs" which never assume BTUFO form...such as the commonly seen Chupah Chupahs in Brazil...which also supposedly sick human blood.

Kev

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

Hey there... indeed i did stupidly forget the link

there ya go!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Also, as a vehicle to patrol continental usa and her allies territories looking for radiologicals. More stuff im not mentioning.

Give us a clue on the other stuff as never heard a theory (including Astr0's dream harvesting which was clearly developed between this thread and June 2014) that stands up to scrutiny.....

Playing devils advocate on detecting ground based threats as suggested:

You could deploy 10 fake UPS vans with detectors to every major city in NATO and have them patrol 24/7 for a fraction of the cost of developing 1 classified Aircraft.
Doesn't alarm anybody, no chance of them crashing into someones house, no chance of some concerned citizen taking potshots at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join