It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domestic Violence case from Jacksonville, Fl that's hits close to home.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well this past thanksgiving, my ex-fiance' and the mother of my son, was the victim of domestic violence by her husband and father of her 2 daughters. She was left in a coma with a fractured face and skull, with bleeding and swelling of the brain. [snipped] She needs all the prayers she can get. Please pray for her and her children..
[snipped]
Her mother and sister are there in the Hospital with her but they are from Mississippi and have no where to stay and must leave the hospital every night. Her daughters are in the care of relatives for the time being, but the husband gets to visit every 72hrs. He has been harassing the family and even threatened the relatives who have custody of the girls. He hasn't taken his daughters any clothes or toys or any of their things.
They only have a few things that the CPS worker took the night of the incident. This is such a horrible tragedy and should never happen to anyone. If you are in an abusive relationship, then I hope this is an eye opener. Get out now it's not worth it.
edit on 5-12-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Dec 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post. use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry. You must've hit enter after the title and accidentally posted it...but it sure sat there for a while!

I feel terrible for this woman and her children. I hope that man is caught (by someone whom can teach him a real lesson- not just the cops).

I will keep her in my thoughts.

edit on 5-12-2013 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Please spread the word.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Also, Her husband was gonna run for State Representative next year, lets see where his political career goes now.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

Yeah, I accidentally posted the topic before I typed up the body of the post. Sorry about that. The sorry excuse of a man spent a few hours in jail. He's president of the local Republican Association and a Freemason. He will probably get off easy. He should be charged with attempted murder. I believe he planned this to get her out of the way of his political career. He made her quit using his last name online so she couldn't hurt his chances of winning the election. I guess it's because she lost custody of her first child, which he helped cause by hitting him. He had isolated her from her friends and family.. She couldn't call our son or call me to talk about our son without him listening in and dictating everything she said. She called me a few months ago asking me and our son to move down there if I had of know what I know now I would've been down there in a heart beat. She was planning on leaving him at the time. I didn't know the situation was this bad. I thought he just hated me. He was arrested last year from Strangulation and Tampering with evidence, but she dropped the charges. I'm sure he threatened her. She also has a previous back injury that she didn't have before. I can only assume it was because I didn't move down there that she decided to stay with him until she finished college, she had 1 year left. She needed a way to support her 2 daughters, she didn't want to lose custody of them to an insane maniac. At least she knew her son is safe with me, she couldn't be as confident about her daughters well being with him.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hope that she makes a full recovery .. shame theirs no justice in the world anymore .. those who commit such acts all too often go unpunished..

Lit joss sticks and asked the buddhas help your friend ..

new topics

top topics

join