It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook 911 tapes to be released Wednesday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
I saw on ABC news where they stated that these were NOT all the 911 calls.
Why release only some and what criteria did they use to decide?
Un-dramatic is the only thought that comes to mind listening to these.

if the 7 they released were only worthy of the "cut" you'd think Cox's phone call she was interviewed for on MSM news would be "worthy" of the cut. not some acting/substitute custodian getting up to date live texts of a school massacre from his spouse.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

DelMarvel

opal13
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Well, the youtube video posted here has I think 7 callers, all but one are very calm, probably calmer than most would be if they were in a building with a person shooting a gun. And guess what? Just like I said, NO GORY DESCRIPTIONS OF DEAD CHILDREN.

This is no doubt one of the reasons they resisted releasing the tapes. As predicted they are just being used to further offensive conspiracy theories about no children being killed.
The fact they took as long as they did, fuels the conspiracy. The fact they have sealed everything related to this, fuels the conspiracy. The fact the whole scene looked as if nothing happened other than a drill, fuels the conspiracy. The fact they can't even get the story straight about what weapon was used, fuels the conspiracy. The fact that nothing makes sense, from a 120lb kid carrying 50lbs of weapons and ammo, to the idea that the same kid could rip off hundreds of rounds and reload, fuels the conspiracy. Shall I go on?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

DelMarvel
Additionally, these tapes are predictably being used to further victimize the 911 callers by implying they are part of a conspiracy.
Or maybe they're being used by those that perpetrated the conspiracy. See there are two sides to that coin.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Don't forget the fact a school bus driver (who has varied from male/female) passed a fire dept. and dropped off survivors of a massacre at a strangers (name starts with a "G" ends in an "R") driveway then drives off into oblivion & to this day has NEVER been identified. Furthers the conspiracy.

I want to personally shake the hand & buy a drink to the real hero of 6 kids "the unknown bus driver"

it would be easy to find the drivers names of a school of 400 kids who was driving a bus that day. couldnt be more than 3 i would say. Any way of looking at school district employees who were driving that day or has that been "Sealed" too.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The report released last week said there was a total of 8 911 calls if I remember correctly.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Wookiep

AutumnWitch657
Why can't we let these children rest in peace ?
How would you feel if one of those kids were yours ?
Shame on all of you. SHAME SHAME SHAME !!
There is no conspiracy here Just a mad man who ruined these families forever. Oh my God shame on you all. I mean it.

I know others have commented on this, but I have to give my 2 cents.. Statements like this do not make any sense to me. Everyone said this after 9/11 to the "conspiracy theorists" who were just trying to find out who really was behind the deaths of our 3000+ brothers and sisters. Anyone trying to make sense of it and put the pieces of the puzzle together was and still is an evil "conspiracy theorist" with no regard to the families whatsoever. It's a total line of BS. No, I personally was not related to any of the dead that day, but if my son or daughter or niece or uncle or grandparents were killed that day as a result of those "terrorist attacks", I would want to be DAMN sure of just who was behind their deaths. I would want to know EVERY detail and just trusting the government and what our "officials" have to say about it would not cut it. I STILL want to know, there are hundreds of unanswered questions, too bad if the hot-headed "debunkers" seem to think otherwise.

Asking questions, digging for truth, trying to put the pieces together especially when information is purposely withheld does not mean people don't care for the CHILDREN, it's the exact opposite. The apathetic who go along with everything our government and officials say even when it doesn't add up are the ones who are the un-caring bastards who are quite possibly blindly advocating the actions of the real criminals who killed many children. SHAME ON YOU I SAY.

edit on 4-12-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I agree with everything you said and would like to add to it. I wonder if those that make the statements that anyone asking questions is a conspiracy nut or just want to see the gore, understand what trials are for and why they're held before a jury of peers? I wonder if they understand the laws are put in place by WE THE PEOPLE and are to protect WE THE PEOPLE and not the select few.

I understand there's no trial here because the alleged perpetrator is dead. However, understanding the facts serve an important purpose and why the public has a right to know - to insure that justice was met, that the law was followed and that the truth was honored. In a case like this, it's even more important as all we're left with is a void. No person was held to account for their actions and a good deal of the population has been told they're not privileged enough to know the details. For all we know, that community is still dangerous as we have no conclusive proof this kid acted alone. That community is not closed off to the world. They are part of the greater community. Their actions are self-serving at the very least and an affront to the justice system.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't know if we were listening to the same calls or not, but I do not believe the man who claimed he got a text from his wife about the shooting was the "acting head janitor" but that mr. "acting head janitor" was actually on hold on another line and the operator was took this call but got him to hang up right away because he was adding nothing of value.
The real question is, why would this woman take time to text her husband when she should have been on the line with 911 since she was supposedly in the school at the time.

If the official story was accurate, we wouldn't have a man saying he thought there was a shooting because the front window looked shot out and the woman wouldn't have said she thought there was a shooting because she saw somebody running down the hall.

Why was nobody on the 911 calls an actual witness to the gunman, nobody that saw any victims but the shot-in-the-foot lady that didn't sound like somebody that was just shot. Even the lady that said she was shot in the foot didn't describe the gunman, did she even see Lanza?

And where is the nonstop gunfire that would be necessary for 150 shots in 5 minutes. It doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
There is no conspiracy here Just a mad man who ruined these families forever. Oh my God shame on you all. I mean it.

Why can't we just get to the truth, without being condemned for it?

2 Chronicles 18:15
The king said to him, “How many times must I make you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of the Lord?”

Psalm 52:3
You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
Psalm 52:2-4

I am for truth, not for covering up truth of Sandy Hook.

Children died that day, and I want to get to the bottom of what, when, where, how, etc. I don't want to see this happen EVER AGAIN to innocent children.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Wookiep

AutumnWitch657

Asking questions, digging for truth, trying to put the pieces together especially when information is purposely withheld does not mean people don't care for the CHILDREN, it's the exact opposite. The apathetic who go along with everything our government and officials say even when it doesn't add up are the ones who are the un-caring bastards who are quite possibly blindly advocating the actions of the real criminals who killed many children. SHAME ON YOU I SAY.

Exactly. Because of Sandy Hook, my husband and I will not be sending our future children to public school. I will not endanger their lives. School is no longer a safe place for children. I don't believe for one minute that Adam Lanza is the one who did this. I think Adam Lanza was either a complete recluse, used as a patsy, or not used at all and completely fabricated. A very sick and evil person perpetrated the murders and I want to know who did it. There is nothing wrong with wanting to seek out the truth and stand on it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I found this picture, from the front of the school:

Window shot out. From the outside. I see three things wrong. Can you?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

It is tempered glass which did not break out right away but instead shattered then fell to the ground. That explains why glass is outside and inside. And the hole looks as though he aimed at some one sitting behind the knee wall desk area inside the building from the concrete in front of the doors.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Druid42
I found this picture, from the front of the school:

Window shot out. From the outside. I see three things wrong. Can you?

What???? Besides the glass?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Taissa

Wookiep

AutumnWitch657

Exactly. Because of Sandy Hook, my husband and I will not be sending our future children to public school. I will not endanger their lives. School is no longer a safe place for children. I don't believe for one minute that Adam Lanza is the one who did this. I think Adam Lanza was either a complete recluse, used as a patsy, or not used at all and completely fabricated. A very sick and evil person perpetrated the murders and I want to know who did it. There is nothing wrong with wanting to seek out the truth and stand on it.

That's all I've been asking from day 1. One still pic of Lanza geared up, entering/shooting out the window. Being placed at that school on that day....I do NOT believe there cameras happened to be down. Our elementary school is probably smaller then theirs, our entire town is 1 small mile, yet, yet, we have cameras IN EVERY SINGLE CLASSROOM INCLUDING AROUND BUILDING, ENTRANCE.....THE PRINCIPLE REVIEWS THE TAPES IF EVER THERES A HE SAID SHE SAID PROBLEM.........and this is considered a low income town!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

1 ] the lack of blood on the doors ? nice orderly scene .

2] glass 6 foot + on the outside and on wall .

3] blood or rust /dirt on the poll top o picture on right .

never saw wally [adam]

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Well, a little over half the glass fell inside, so not sure if that's what you were getting at. What I see is a large hurdle for a ~115lb guy carrying 30+ lbs of guns, ammo, mags and and a rifle. He would have had to carefully duck through and high step over the glass that is still in place. Also don't see any obvious bullet holes/damage on the door or wall beyond the window that would indicate he shot through the window as the 911 caller stated despite not seeing the event take place...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You can see the bullet hole clearly in this photo.
cbshartford.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

PplVSNWO
reply to post by Druid42

Well, a little over half the glass fell inside, so not sure if that's what you were getting at. What I see is a large hurdle for a ~115lb guy carrying 30+ lbs of guns, ammo, mags and and a rifle. He would have had to carefully duck through and high step over the glass that is still in place. Also don't see any obvious bullet holes/damage on the door or wall beyond the window that would indicate he shot through the window as the 911 caller stated despite not seeing the event take place...
and not even a chair out of place or a book ?? one very cam scene

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It looks like there is more glass on the outside than inside, but truthfully you don't see the floor inside well enough to be able to tell. But outside it looks like the glass landed in a wider area.

The doors look like they are propped open in the picture from the outside and closed in the pictures from the inside. Granted, police and investigators would be in and out, hence the doors being open, but a good forensic photographer and investigator would have closed the doors to show how they were when they arrived on scene.

Also there are no evidence markers where shells or rounds were found on the ground or on the wall straight across

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Flower pot knocked over and leaning on the chair.
Does that count?
edit on 4-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by geobro

Flower pot knocked over and leaning on the chair.
Does that count?
edit on 4-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)
good find never noticed that . but it still looks very clean

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join