It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook 911 tapes to be released Wednesday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

There's glass everywhere, and AFAIK there wasn't exactly a wrestling match there so there's no particular "need" for anything to be grossly upset.

In what way should it be "dirtier"?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Forgive me for most likely not providing a link correctly. On this page, there is a diagram of the school and where casings, live rounds and magazines were found. I see only one live round marked near the front entrance. Why no spent casings near the front entrance?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Also don't see any obvious bullet holes/damage on the door or wall beyond the window that would indicate he shot through the window

Yep! That's one of them noone else got.

The rest were covered.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by geobro

There's glass everywhere, and AFAIK there wasn't exactly a wrestling match there so there's no particular "need" for anything to be grossly upset.

In what way should it be "dirtier"?
in a school of hundreds of children with guns going off [allegidely ] not a book out of place with all that running around no jackets thrown away and no blood on door handles from the people treating the dead /injured

wow neat people in that part of the world

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Here are your yellow markers.

cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Eight markers, but not eight bullet holes in the wall directly across from the shot out window?

At least one, please?
edit on 12/4/13 by Druid42 because: sp err

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

cool yellow plastic! No Brass

almost as convincing as the bin laden death pic.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

No markers inside indicating where the bullets hit. That was what I was looking for. If he stood there and fired 8 shots then there should be at least a few markers inside, would there not?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

opal13
reply to post by JBA2848

No markers inside indicating where the bullets hit. That was what I was looking for. If he stood there and fired 8 shots then there should be at least a few markers inside, would there not?

&/or magic marker circles around bullet holes in the walls showing the bullet(s) entry point(s)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Can't really see inside to good but the poster is knocked off the wood door. Bullet maybe? And then you have to ask if the principal and psychiatrist were in that room? Did they have the door open then close it?

s2.djyimg.com...

And it seems that is where the principals office was.

sandyhooktruth.files.wordpress.com...

ABCs layout of the school seems to be wrong.

a.abcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Brass on ground before they put yellow markers over them.

Yellow markers on them

cbshartford.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

JBA2848

Yellow markers on them

Where's the broken glass in those two pics?

Edit: On my small screen laptop. Had to enlarge it. I do see the broken glass.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
@thepupils...EXACTLY!

The poster could have blown off the door as the front doors are propped open. Of if that was the room the principal was in, the door may have been slammed shut and it blown off.

Which make me think of something else. In all the footage and pictures of the school from the outside, there are no windows shot out of any of the classrooms. Now someone who supposedly fired off 150 shots in 5 minutes was not aiming at anything, just shooting. You would think that standing in a door way or entering a room he would have most likely hit a window.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

You can see it if you really zoom in on the pictures but those two were taken after dark so they don't show like the others which were taken in daylight.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

JBA2848

Yellow markers on them

theres the brass, thats all good, but where are the 8 entry points of said bullets? any pics of those?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

I havn't seen any pics just the ones on this thread but from pics of the outside all i see mostly is brick. but yeah 150 shots is a lot of damn "cool yellow plastic" placers! the inside floor should look like the yellow brick road to OZ.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

PplVSNWO
reply to post by Druid42

Well, a little over half the glass fell inside, so not sure if that's what you were getting at. What I see is a large hurdle for a ~115lb guy carrying 30+ lbs of guns, ammo, mags and and a rifle. He would have had to carefully duck through and high step over the glass that is still in place. Also don't see any obvious bullet holes/damage on the door or wall beyond the window that would indicate he shot through the window as the 911 caller stated despite not seeing the event take place...

There's not even a magazine, book rack, or chair out of place???? Now that you mention it. If he walked through that tight area, wouldn't some stuff be knocked over, magazines on the table out of place, something????

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

j.r.c.b.

PplVSNWO
reply to post by Druid42

Well, a little over half the glass fell inside, so not sure if that's what you were getting at. What I see is a large hurdle for a ~115lb guy carrying 30+ lbs of guns, ammo, mags and and a rifle. He would have had to carefully duck through and high step over the glass that is still in place. Also don't see any obvious bullet holes/damage on the door or wall beyond the window that would indicate he shot through the window as the 911 caller stated despite not seeing the event take place...

There's not even a magazine, book rack, or chair out of place???? Now that you mention it. If he walked through that tight area, wouldn't some stuff be knocked over, magazines on the table out of place, something????
yes as they say perspective is everything ??

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here is the ballistic evidence.

leaksource.files.wordpress.com...

leaksource.files.wordpress.com...

Here is a where that came from.

leaksource.wordpress.com...
edit on 5-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This comment seals it for me on the YouTube of the 9/11 recording pretty much this comment is right on the money.

When you are answering 911 calls during a mass incident like this, You don't stay on the phone with one person. You take the info the person has and answer next. He doesn't need to be asking all these questions right now and just keeping him on hold. He ask what makes them think there is a shooter... Really u got several 911 callers advising that. Idiot dispatcher. Also you might not hear all the shots depends where the shooter is

An dispatcher by that time would and should had send several police units to the school.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join