It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook 911 tapes to be released Wednesday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, that seals the deal for me. Hopefully we get some specific time stamps for these calls, but out of the 7 recordings, I only heard "popping" on one of them and it was towards the end and it was a series of about 5, then a pause then 2 more. That pretty much blows the lid off of the whole 150 shots in 5 minutes story.
Then lady on the phone that was shot in the foot, she was supposed to be in room 1, yet we hear no gunshots in the background while she is calmly talking about being shot in the foot and two other adults in the room behind the bookcase.

####SNIPPED####, but I am just not hearing anything in these recordings that backup the official story. Oh, we have one guy call in to tell them that his wife texted him from inside the school about the shooting,, don't you think she would have called 911 instead of texting her husband?
edit on Wed Dec 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How can we even hear anything over the shooting? Gun shots outside are pretty loud, gunshots inside would be loud as heck. What makes you think there is a shooting going on, because the front window is broken??WTF?? Somebody else is sure there is a shooting because somebody ran down the hall???? I am acting head janitor today?WTF?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

I heard those in the call from the acting custodian and then several more during the last call from the one person that actually sounded upset.

I am thinking if I were shot in the foot I probably would not be that calm, probably crying or at least having a shaky voice, you know being shot in the foot and all. But then again, I have never been in that position.

But I agree, I don't hear 150 rounds in 5 minutes.

edit on 12/4/13 by opal13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Well, the youtube video posted here has I think 7 callers, all but one are very calm, probably calmer than most would be if they were in a building with a person shooting a gun. And guess what? Just like I said, NO GORY DESCRIPTIONS OF DEAD CHILDREN.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

opal13

Well, the youtube video posted here has I think 7 callers, all but one are very calm, probably calmer than most would be if they were in a building with a person shooting a gun. And guess what? Just like I said, NO GORY DESCRIPTIONS OF DEAD CHILDREN.

I would agree they were calm and acted bravely. There were children in the rooms and the teachers were cognizant of that fact as witnessed in the recordings. If nothing else, I think the teachers are heroes and should be treated as such. I would be comfortable knowing my child is in their care.

As to the statement of the calmness aside from not freaking out the kids, there is also a state of shock to consider.It's not like the callers had a man with a gun waving it in their faces either. They likely had a false sense of security being behind a wall not knowing or having it locked.

All that being said, the tapes don't answer the real questions about Sandy Hook. Namely, how manny shooters there were and the clarification on weapons found where and when.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

opal13

why is the 911 caller not keeping them on the phone??? I'm confused, usually they make them stay on the line til help gets there! They never allow the person to hang up, even if the person has to whisper?????

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

I am not one who wants to hear about such horror, but being a nurse has taught me how to listen for acute signs pain and fear. Yes they can be in shock too, without a visual it is hard to tell sometimes.

I will admit I only listened to 2 tapes so far and I can tell something was a little off?? Like the woman who was shot in the foot, and a man who when the operator answered he said, "are you talking to me?" I thought that was odd. No sense of panic or fear. They were calm as cucumbers. AND.....I did not like how you could hear the other operators in the background talking about things happening. In other 911 calls I have heard, I don't recall that. If I am calling in an emergency I don't wanna hear that Sue had a heart attack somewhere while I am trying to talk to my operator....ON TOP of all that, how easy is it to fake a recording?

Today while watching CNN for a few minutes, I noticed the morning anchor lady state that CNN WILL not be a part of the one year anniversary, and that they were not going to air the tapes because of privacy and whatnot. The man she was interviewing replied to her that basically the records are public and this is what journalists do. I instantly thought that was odd too because as a journalist, wouldn't you want to be more involved in one of the most historical events of our society?

I am not one that believes Sandy Hook was a hoax, as I do not have enough facts either way, but I did find this stuff today different and just odd...It makes you wonder, how far would social engineering experiments really go???
edit on 4-12-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I have listened to the calls, calls from other links besides the video posted above.

I still don't hear 150 rounds fired in 5 minutes. Gunshots would be very loud indoors.

The one caller says they see shadows by the gym, when the dispatcher asked, they said they thought outside. So, was there another person outside while Adam Lanza was shooting inside?

And I thought there was someone speaking over the school's intercom system and shots could be heard there too, but I didn't hear any talking over an intercom during any of the calls. Of course, it could be timing.

But basically, no questions answered, no new information.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Why can't we let these children rest in peace ?
How would you feel if one of those kids were yours ?
Shame on all of you. SHAME SHAME SHAME !!
There is no conspiracy here Just a mad man who ruined these families forever. Oh my God shame on you all. I mean it.

I know others have commented on this, but I have to give my 2 cents.. Statements like this do not make any sense to me. Everyone said this after 9/11 to the "conspiracy theorists" who were just trying to find out who really was behind the deaths of our 3000+ brothers and sisters. Anyone trying to make sense of it and put the pieces of the puzzle together was and still is an evil "conspiracy theorist" with no regard to the families whatsoever. It's a total line of BS. No, I personally was not related to any of the dead that day, but if my son or daughter or niece or uncle or grandparents were killed that day as a result of those "terrorist attacks", I would want to be DAMN sure of just who was behind their deaths. I would want to know EVERY detail and just trusting the government and what our "officials" have to say about it would not cut it. I STILL want to know, there are hundreds of unanswered questions, too bad if the hot-headed "debunkers" seem to think otherwise.

Asking questions, digging for truth, trying to put the pieces together especially when information is purposely withheld does not mean people don't care for the CHILDREN, it's the exact opposite. The apathetic who go along with everything our government and officials say even when it doesn't add up are the ones who are the un-caring bastards who are quite possibly blindly advocating the actions of the real criminals who killed many children. SHAME ON YOU I SAY.

edit on 4-12-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

opal13

This is no doubt one of the reasons they resisted releasing the tapes. As predicted they are just being used to further offensive conspiracy theories about no children being killed.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

For the record, as I have said in other topics about Sandy Hook. I do believe people died. I am not denying that. I do, however, believe the deaths could be considered collateral damage.

I am not really asking any more questions, but I can say, none have been answered by listening to these calls.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Call 1 and 2 appear to be the same, as released by this news article.

"I 'think' someone's shooting here... She then mentions she saw the shooter running with a gun, before saying anything about hearing the shots or him actually shooting. Interesting.

Call 3, Rick Thorne.

"My wife just texted me. There's shooters in the school."

His wife texted him? Why would he imply that he found out through her? Why would he even mention that at all? Wasn't HE hearing the shooting?

The shooting heard on his call, stopped about 2 mins after.

Gym teacher is who told Rick Thorne about the "two shadows running past gym"...

THEN shooting came back on about 3:10

Considering how much shooting was done that seems like a while to take a break?

Call 5, the beginning is strange so far.. Why are all these calls and sounds overlapping? Editing problem on the NHR's end?

4:30 into it, what does he say, "Check the perimeter of the school, party in custody"?

Call 6: Rick Thorne again. What's with all the hangups about a minute in?.. Then back to Rick a 3rd time.

1:53 "well let's not send them in yet"

2:12 "last known shots were in the front of the school"

Is that what I'm hearing?

Call 7:

0:39 Check the perimeter of the school, party in custody.

1:58 ..in the front of the school, got bodies here..

2:42 "i heard shooting..not now..when..five minutes ago"

3:10 "the building is not secure"

and again..the cherry on the cake at the end of the call

"my wife just texted me."

The big question where's Sandra Cox's call?

earlier news reports 150 911 calls the 1st hr. Yet we get 7 which 4 are from Rick Thorn "Acting Head Custodian" who got a text about it from his wife.

lets hear a plausible explanation for this

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

You could hear the other operator answering calls, then the one dispatcher tells her to hang up the phone and call the state police. That was a bit after the calls started coming in.

Maybe I am confused, but I thought the Rick Thorn guy was in the school, so why would his wife have texted him? Did they both work there?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

negative. wife was OFF school grounds. More holes in this story/report than a slice of swiss cheese.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Additionally, these tapes are predictably being used to further victimize the 911 callers by implying they are part of a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Thanks. So how did she know? Work for law enforcement or listening to a scanner would be the only two ways I could think of.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Not victimizing anyone. I never used the word conspiracy. But there are so many alterations to interviews, police statements, witness statements, so much info blacked out. Just too many questions to be answered and no one will speak up. Any one of us could write pages listing the inconsistencies in this event.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

"My wife just texted me. There's shooters in the school." Rick Thorn

any explanation how his wife knew this?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

opal13

Thanks. So how did she know? Work for law enforcement or listening to a scanner would be the only two ways I could think of.

if Rick was there like he stated on the previous call he would of heard 150 shots. Why was his wife on a scanner that day that time in the morning. Doesn't work? Custodians in CT. must get paid very ample salaries to have just one working person in a household.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I saw on ABC news where they stated that these were NOT all the 911 calls.
Why release only some and what criteria did they use to decide?
Un-dramatic is the only thought that comes to mind listening to these.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join