It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Eisenhower the Last President to Know the Truth About UFOs?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Liked/Flagged/Favorite & Subscribe.

Interesting Read.
Looking forward to this thread.
Keep up the great effort.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Thank you for being kind!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

What if the E.T.s are so intellegent that our goverment can't understand them ?
Oh wait.
LMAO

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

glowdog
excellent thread indeed. also curious is Laura Eisenhower - his grand grand daughter. she claims that "they" tried to enlist her to the secret mars colony program when she was a teenager. also Obama already traveled to the the mars colony as a youngster... according to her. pretty far out stuff- but interesting.

I knew Obama was from somewhere other than Kenya.
LMAO

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The primitive medical procedures and craft and weird antics are 100% predicted by the psp alien model.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

mirageman
reply to post by Wolfenz

In your post about the various 50s sci-fi invasion movies were you actually referring to "Invaders from Mars" from 1953?

The reason I ask is that there is an unusual scene filmed some time after the original movie was wrapped up and was omitted from the US version of the movie but added for the UK release.

The scene goes into vivid detail of how the government has been studying flying saucers and that life can, and does, exist on other planets (watch for yourself.)

Now if it was felt that UK and other audiences needed guidance on the Flying saucer topic it was already too late as Churchill had been asking serious questions well before 1953 and a NATO naval exercise in the North Sea ,Operation Mainbrace, had been headline news after a number of saucer sightings across the fleet in 1952.

One of the best informative scene of actual happenings Lubbock lights ! as Scientists near the university near the sighting location

Lubbock Lights
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Wolfenz

Well what about Alf, ET, Paul. Who are they modeled after.

Alf a puppet LOL! so isnt gonzo !

ET.. hmm large head weak body useless feet harmless looking for mobility yet has strong Telekinesis..
to make up. what its lacking .. evolved more using its brain for interaction my guess LOL ask Spielberg ! ''

for PAUL Obviously an Alien gray not a Drone .. as some has seen ,, my guess

in seriousness im talking about Humaniod aliens inn the early 50s !

how about SUPERMAN in 1938 An alien from a destroyed planet named krypton !

as EL EL EL!! ELohim !! ring a bell !

n Kal-El superman real name !!

Jor-El, supermans father

Something like ange'ls or the Anunnaki's GODS in Mythology perhaps ? Super Human

Elohim
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Oh no.I promise I harbor no dark feelings for the human race. But isn't it true that we have to exercises now to keep fit where we used to do that just making our way through life. Planting harvesting hunting heck just washing dishes and clothes by hand kept us moving all day long. Now we push buttons. We even have robot's to vacuum and wash the floors.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yeah I mentioned Kal El a few posts later. He was a good guy too

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well as a liminal Mystic I obviously agree with you.
That's why I say that we may have been colonized by parasites in consciousness. Or its possible we have created all these monsters of the id purely ourselves. I don't know yet.

As for harvesting - millions of people disappear worldwide every year. And maybe the numbers are larger than we know.

As far as mass harvesting you can only do thaguyt once then the jigg is up - so wait for a good crop.

Finally I think it's more likely that people are being harvested of 'orgone' all day long and or at the moment of death. That religious figure people see is likely to be the harvester they've been feeding with their worship.

Still a theory..with some good data in my view.

edit on 3-12-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

I don't know how much you might know about scientology but that is one of their theories. They called the mind invaders thetins. But said they were evil alien break invaders that took over the subconscious.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Not sure that I subscribe to it all, yet, but S & F for putting together a decent argument and clear presentation of it.

[He said with dripping sarcasm] - good stuff, man! I regret that I have but 1 S & F to give.

(Any way we can get some newspaper clippings, or other (more) sources on some of the presidential 'run ins''?)
edit on 12/3/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: learn to spell, Dick!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

snoopy11

signalfire

So say you're a military higher-up in 1947 to the early 1950s time frame; you have an 'enemy' that you know next to nothing about except that they're literally light-years ahead of us technologically; what are you going to do, except keep it hidden from the public lest there be mass panic, and build as many nukes as you can just in case they'd come in handy? And your fake 'arch enemy', the Godless Commies, build up their arsenal too, and your constant hyping about how they're going to kill us in our beds any minute is justification for any amount of expenditures. Perfect.

First of all nice post,

But I don't really know about this bit.
Think about it Aliens from outside the solar system would be much more technologically advanced than us.

So why not invade, whats with all the cloak and dagger stuff and abducting people stuff...

It just doesnt add up, no one has ever sufficiently explained what the Alien agenda could possibly be.

Do you have any possible explanations ?

Thanks, Snoopy

I suppose the problem with figuring out the 'alien agenda' is, there may very well be more than one agenda along with numerous species. Some may very well be coming for supplies, using us as nothing more than a way station complete with entertainment value. Others may actually be so spiritually advanced that they worry about us, the planet, and our neverending attempt to ruin it completely and hope to get us to wake up before it's too late. Others may simply be hungry and we and our friends here taste good. Y'know, like take out on a rather grand scale.

And I would imagine, if you have unlimited galactic transportation abilities, that one little blue ball amongst millions of inhabited planets, all with their differing amounts of intelligent life and technological advancement, would garner little real interest.

That's it, in the final analysis... Time. They might have unlimited resources, unlimited technology, unlimited (to our view) intellect. But everyone is limited by Time. So Many Planets, So Little Time.

Maybe the biggest concern we humans would have is, IF they've visited at any time in the past or present, and it's a pretty big IF still, then we will undeniably be massively influenced by that, whether genetically in the distant past, or on an ongoing basis. If we've been influenced by an off-planet race of unknown abilities, it hasn't been in a benign and limited fashion.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Yes, I've heard that before. I studied the history
of scientology a bit, in an attempt to see how 'that
system' came to be created. Ugh*. You won't
catch me running around with a dime store
volt meter.

It's almost unfortunate that parasitism is so psychologically
distressing, that almost everyone would be mind-blind to
the possibility even if it were moderately obvious to
be happening.

It's also unfortunate that such a travesty of a 'system' is
the one that created a version of parasitism; that makes
talking about the probability 10x more difficult and it was
already 100x as difficult as it should be. In fact creating
an obnoxious 'system' to give parasitism an even more bad
name might be part of a natural defense system; a natural
defensive psyop.

That the 'parasites' could jigger the nervous system to
prevent their own detection is another 100x difficulty.

But when it comes to PSP phenomena, it does seem as
even the viewer of the event is part of the conspiracy
to deceive themselves..

So perhaps you see my train of thought here.

KPB

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

dlbott

signalfire
The old NICAP site has a bunch of old books available for free in PDF form; my favorites are the two Donald Keyhoe books; he had inside intel on what was going on while the Air Force was trying to figure out what to do about the 'alien threat'. One colonel even said, 'Even if you prove to me they're true, I won't believe it', which kinda sums up the sense of unreality they had towards the whole issue.

This is a great read from someone who was there and gives a wonderful bit of historical flavor of the time; the president is mentioned off an on in all these books, to give you an idea of what they may have known about:

www.nicap.org...

As a veteran who served during the cold war and in defense there after I can say definitely that the cold war and the build up by both sides was as real as it gets, no psyop there. Both militaries were deadly serious at the silly game we were playing. You don't have to research far to find the seriousness and how close we came to nuclear war on Several occasions, some of which are still not known to the public. The final number of nukes lost during this time is unknown because Russia has never been honest or forthcoming with their numbers. There still is one under the ground in North Carolina i believe it is, two were dropped, one landed in tree and four of the trigger fuses burnt through, the other landed in marsh and is still there.

I road the train through Russian territory to get into west Berlin. No, the one percent like their games but they got rich off the cold war, it was real...

As for ufo's, I am personally doubtful that any president has known the whole story since Truman. Bush Sr. He probably knew some things too.

I just want to throw one last thing out there, money. Nothing is free, not even from ETs. Do you really think they wasted four hundred million on a healthcare website, or three hundred for hammers and toilet seats etc. Discretionary spending only goes so far, black ops, alien technology, bases etc etc etc this money is siphoned from all over the spectrum right under our noses. You want to really see how fast someone can disappear, be a forensic accounts investigator and try and sort out the money trail lol.

The Bot

Thanks for the response on this topic, it's one that's been nagging at me.

What I would ask from you is, think back on all your years in the military fighting the Cold War and ask yourself, is it possible you and everyone you were involved with, including the Russians in the same positions, were somehow convinced that the Cold War was real, rather than it actually being real?

By that I mean, I presume only a few people have super high level clearances and they're by definition sworn to secrecy. What if the relatively tiny amount spent on US vs. Ruskie doings (including a very real arms buildup and spy mechanisms) was cover for the vast amount more spent on black ops? And what if a goodly portion of those black ops were back-engineering of alien craft, etc? What if the real enemy was the unknown, rather than some farfetched and more or less doomed Communist system that never really seemed a threat to the U.S. (and how'd the USSR all of a sudden go from being allies in WWII, to arch-enemies...)?

The Donald Keyhoe books referenced earlier were quite clear that while they almost came clean and told the public about the facts (that the UFOs were real, and interplanetary), that the secrecy-advocates got their way in the end. After that, things went real quiet and the Pentagon budget ballooned. We now spend far more every year on black ops than, adjusted for inflation, the five year Manhattan Project cost.

You say yourself that 'it was a deadly game but silly'. Doesn't that imply, thinking back, that it was all a farce to cover for something far more serious?

Thanks for your thoughts.

PS: You mentioned missing and dropped nukes. Care to elaborate? (Yikes)
edit on 12131012pmTuesdayf13Tue, 03 Dec 2013 22:13:12 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Brilliant post OP!

Looking forward to having a more detailed read a bit later.

Will comment more later when I have some more time.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I've always thout sonething i saw on the universe or through the wormhole, was really revealing. They were interviewing the guy who runs SETI and he said the most common question he get is "Who are you supposed to call in the government if contact is actually verified?" . His answer blew me away..... There isn't anyone he is supposed to call first. He doesn't have a number to call at all. Not the secretary of defense. Not the President. No one..... Really. Isn't it at least partially federally funded? and there's no one he is supposed to call?

To me this is crazy. Guaranteed! Any politician in the world would kill to be the guy who makes the "We met aliens " speech. So your telling me we put what has to be millions of dollars into something and don't even tell them to call us first if you find anything?

The only real explanation for this imho. Is that they already know the truth and they know SETI has no chance of finding it. There's no way the powers that be could possibly know that there is no life out there so SETI won't find anything. You can't prove a negative like that. So why would they seemingly not care what SETI finds, when if it ever finds anything it's like THE BIGGEST DISCOVERY IN HUMAN HISTORY! LOL

I don't buy into many conspiracy theories, love to read up on them
, but it's few and far between that i actually buy into, but the logic of it all just caught me.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Spider879
Reagan was interesting from this point of view like you said he was interested in the subject below is an hr long vid about his supposed briefing but I don't think he was in control. I say skip the first 16 min blah blah intro.

If and I mean if Reagan was on to something that either the Joint Chiefs, the NSA, and FBI supposedly had no information on. He may have went behind the backs of several layers of Above and Way Above Top Secret security to find information about the ufo subject. If Reagan was in fact informed of what these ufos were, how many we had recovered, and what their intention was. It was something that he felt that he needed to let not only the American public but the entire world should have been made aware of or should not have been made aware of. Was he given information that some of these ufos had engaged in hostile activities and to the threat that these hostile or peaceful entities pose to not only the United States but to the world and the entirety of mankind itself?

We have to remember that at the time, George Bush Sr was in charge of the CIA at the time. Since this was the case, Bush may or may not have played a hand in Reagan's interest in the subject. Reagan had, in some way, what amounted to either very little or generous amounts of information to thousands of ufo sightings not only across the country but from around the world at his fingertips. If Reagan had discovered or was informed about the truth behind why ufos where and still visiting this planet. Was the information that he knew about so sensitive or so disturbing that it changed his outlook on what he thought Earthly and what was not?

I also saved that video to my "Watch Later" list on my Youtube so i could watch it later.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Dyslexic eh? So are we to believe then, that people who are unable to write in a syntactically cogent manner are not to be trusted? Should their pontifications be discarded outright?

Shes full of it, the motives are attention grabbing and the dyslexia doesn't help it only exacerbates the condition of a pathological wannebe using her great grandfathers names to sell her snake oil.

Ike would be ashamed of her shes a disgrace to ufology and a coward who hides at the first sign of any criticism...squeak squeak.

edit on 4-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

The problem with thinking us a supply station is simply that the same elements are found throughout the universe. Planets form when stars die and their elements are tossed about the cosmos. So they would find what they need on larger uninhabited planets not our mini Mart of a planet.Why mess with us when they can go someplace where the don't disturb the locals

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

SETI is listening for radio signals. "They" might not even use radio frequencies for communication. So the silence could be very telling. Or not LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join