It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Eisenhower the Last President to Know the Truth About UFOs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

alldaylong

demonhauntedworld
reply to post by alldaylong

I would assume that if ET's ever did travel the vastness of space it would be on a mission of peace and enlightenment.

Why would you assume that?

edit on 2-12-2013 by demonhauntedworld because: (no reason given)

Why would you assume differently if that is what you are implying?

I will start with the hypotheses that life on earth was deposited here in water from a comet.
That's a pretty well established and accepted theory.
Then life evolved. Every life form so far has been violent.
From the ameoba that consumed a bacteria for food to the dinosaurs.
From the first homo erectus to modern man.

Now postulate that life evolved in pretty much the same way throughout the universe.

Why would you assume we are the exception rather than the norm?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

In your post about the various 50s sci-fi invasion movies were you actually referring to "Invaders from Mars" from 1953?

The reason I ask is that there is an unusual scene filmed some time after the original movie was wrapped up and was omitted from the US version of the movie but added for the UK release.

The scene goes into vivid detail of how the government has been studying flying saucers and that life can, and does, exist on other planets (watch for yourself.)

Now if it was felt that UK and other audiences needed guidance on the Flying saucer topic it was already too late as Churchill had been asking serious questions well before 1953 and a NATO naval exercise in the North Sea ,Operation Mainbrace, had been headline news after a number of saucer sightings across the fleet in 1952.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Eisenhower is the one who made the deal with the Grays that they could abduct and experiment on 60,000 or more men, women and children each year.

The Grays are servants of the Reptilians, however, and many of these abductees have ended up off-world and on-world, as food for the Reptilians, who like to do a live kill of their victims/dinner.

We must not forget that when the Roswell ships crashed, they were FULL of dissected human body parts.

These DEMONIC ENTITIES are NOT who they claim to be. They are NOT our friends in any sense of the word.

Having dealt with them when I was just 12 years old, when I found myself on-board one of their ships, I know personally, that my calling upon the name of the Lord, Yeshua (Jesus), is the VERY thing that saved me, when I awoke naked on their cold metallic table, just as they were about to run a vile looking instrument up my penis to extract semen from me.

They could NOT have cared less that they were hurting me! Completely devoid of ANY human emotion or sympathy.They spoke telepathically to one another, about six of them, hovering over me.

They were COMPLETELY obsessed with the fact that we have a human soul, and that they did not!

When they drew near to me once more, to extract my body fluids, I cried out and called on the the name of the Lord to rescue me .

They paused when I did that, and I heard their thoughts in my head again, "We'd better let this one go, before THEY come!"

Just then, five VERY LARGE angels appeared in our midst, and surrounded them. They snatched those gray aliens/demons and body-slammed them all to the metallic floor of the ship. They never moved again. They were dead.

The angels told me that they would NEVER be able to abduct me again, and they never have.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Well what about Alf, ET, Paul. Who are they modeled after.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maceov

Why do the angels rescue one single person from a spaceship..a regular angelic kung foo armada of divine help, but millions of children cry in hunger and when raped, but not even Clarence the inept angel is avaliable to intercede for them?

I am not heckling or teasing. But I want your answer.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

The only slave scenarios that make sense are ones like these and related ones:

1 - we may be farmed at max global populatuon.
2 - only a few are farmed for a specialuzed reason.
3 - we are partially or wholly in a matrix

Haven't you noticed that people are 100% controlled by what erupts unbidden from their unconscious mind? Or is it always from their mind? There is no way to know...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by maceov

As far as I am aware the alien Roswell craft (if one or more ever really existed at all) were alleged to have 3 or maybe 4 alien bodies in the vicinity. The human body parts stories came from the even more controversial "Aztec UFO" story.

As for the alien medical procedure and technology it always strikes me as odd that it is almost medieval at times and decades behind our own. As for the rest of your post it seems to veer towards an explanation that wouldn't be out of place 1000 years ago either.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You left out The day of the triffids, The blob, The thing, aliens of another nature all together.
Although Invasion of the body snatchers belongs in this group more than The day the earth stood still genre.
Then they give us Kal El. AKA Superman. Strange visitor from another planet. Faster this a speeding bullet, more powerful this a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
And a good guy to boot.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

alldaylong

demonhauntedworld

I would assume that if ET's ever did travel the vastness of space it would be on a mission of peace and enlightenment.

I will start with the hypotheses that life on earth was deposited here in water from a comet.

Now postulate that life evolved in pretty much the same way throughout the universe.

I have not stated that alien life does not exist else were in The Universe.

What i did say however was i do not believe that ET's have been visiting Planet Earth. And that is still my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh my, not quoting anyone but this thread certainly has brought out the crazies, or at least the crazy theories. Some I've seen before and a few new to me. LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

The only slave scenarios that make sense are ones like these and related ones:

1 - we may be farmed at max global populatuon.
2 - only a few are farmed for a specialuzed reason.
3 - we are partially or wholly in a matrix

Haven't you noticed that people are 100% controlled by what erupts unbidden from their unconscious mind? Or is it always from their mind? There is no way to know...

I don't know. Law of attraction type stuff or the matrix both seem out there although my practice as a witch makes me lean towards we do this with our consciousness.

As far as farming goes, as a gardener they are wasting season after season of crops if they are waiting for us to reach max population. Countless potential slaves have been born and died in the meantime.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

alldaylong

AutumnWitch657

alldaylong

demonhauntedworld

I have not stated that alien life does not exist else were in The Universe.

What i did say however was i do not believe that ET's have been visiting Planet Earth. And that is still my opinion.

This was in answer to whether they are peaceful not whether they exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

signalfire
The old NICAP site has a bunch of old books available for free in PDF form; my favorites are the two Donald Keyhoe books; he had inside intel on what was going on while the Air Force was trying to figure out what to do about the 'alien threat'. One colonel even said, 'Even if you prove to me they're true, I won't believe it', which kinda sums up the sense of unreality they had towards the whole issue.

This is a great read from someone who was there and gives a wonderful bit of historical flavor of the time; the president is mentioned off an on in all these books, to give you an idea of what they may have known about:

www.nicap.org...

As a veteran who served during the cold war and in defense there after I can say definitely that the cold war and the build up by both sides was as real as it gets, no psyop there. Both militaries were deadly serious at the silly game we were playing. You don't have to research far to find the seriousness and how close we came to nuclear war on Several occasions, some of which are still not known to the public. The final number of nukes lost during this time is unknown because Russia has never been honest or forthcoming with their numbers. There still is one under the ground in North Carolina i believe it is, two were dropped, one landed in tree and four of the trigger fuses burnt through, the other landed in marsh and is still there.

I road the train through Russian territory to get into west Berlin. No, the one percent like their games but they got rich off the cold war, it was real...

As for ufo's, I am personally doubtful that any president has known the whole story since Truman. Bush Sr. He probably knew some things too.

I just want to throw one last thing out there, money. Nothing is free, not even from ETs. Do you really think they wasted four hundred million on a healthcare website, or three hundred for hammers and toilet seats etc. Discretionary spending only goes so far, black ops, alien technology, bases etc etc etc this money is siphoned from all over the spectrum right under our noses. You want to really see how fast someone can disappear, be a forensic accounts investigator and try and sort out the money trail lol.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Panic2k11

I would like to see this contextualized with the rest of the world, especially the Soviets and the Cold War and China toady. The UFO phenomena is no contained to the US even if most of the reports come from there and the Americas in general. For a super governmental organization to exist as to preserve the secret inter government communication and external efforts must be pursued. What other governments have "some" form of knowledge...

In any case I'm more inclined that there was an infiltration of sorts (not like the reptilian meme, but something like the SiFi Darkskyes wouldn't be discardable) of all human society.

It would be very interesting to pull together information on the "global" UFO situation but would also be a difficult and massive piece of research to undertake.

I am not even sure that "most reports come from the US and the Americas". China and other parts of the non-English speaking world may well account for more reports. In the past many UFO reports may have never reached the West and even now there can be a lot lost in translation from the non-Latin based languages.

If there is a global cover up then it could be as simple as the knowledge that UFOs are real and do occasionally cause problems in terrestrial airspace. But it's all covered up because most of the time we can't stop them and the public does not need to hear that no nation on earth can stop them.

At the other end of the scale maybe the truth is so frightening or damaging to release that those who know simply keep silent,whilst letting the odd bit of disinformation leak to de-stabilise the stories from whistle-blowers like Snowden?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well as a liminal Mystic I obviously agree with you.
That's why I say that we may have been colonized by parasites in consciousness. Or its possible we have created all these monsters of the id purely ourselves. I don't know yet.

As for harvesting - millions of people disappear worldwide every year. And maybe the numbers are larger than we know.

As far as mass harvesting you can only do that once then the jigg is up - so wait for a good crop.

Finally I think it's more likely that people are being harvested of 'orgone' all day long and or at the moment of death. That religious figure people see is likely to be the harvester they've been feeding with their worship.

Still a theory..with some good data in my view.

edit on 3-12-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

snoopy11

combatmaster

This guy tells his story before he dies...

His story takes place under Eisenhower in 58'.

What do you make of this?

That's a really sweet video.

I would like to think that this is how disclosure would come by these old guy's just comin' out and tellin' it how it was back in the day.

I think it was very interesting that he said the President was told by MJ12 that he didn't have jurisdiction over their operation at area 51.

Who did ?

I don't think the old guy knows.

But it does lead to some interesting speculation.

If it is a group within congress nominated by the military industrial complex, then the US elections are a sham and the US is in a lot of trouble.

If it is a group of Aliens who have jurisdiction then the entire world is being lied to and we are all in a lot of trouble.

Either way it makes you think.

Indeed..... either way you look at it, we end up being in trouble.

However, it is not nearly as troubling as the fact that nobody knows of this info. furthermore, nobody is willing to listen when alerted to it.

It kinda explains why humanity isn't 'in the know' to begin with! People just care about their own 9-5 and their own emotional sh*t!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

This seems closest to right if indeed they are visiting us. They are there, they don't communicate with anyone here and we can't stop them. They don't want to contact us or ask us anything . They come and go as they please.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Waiting for a good crop would explain the release of technology. Give us machines to do the work of our muscles and you get nice tender meat. Like they limit the movements of calves to get tender veal.
I am enjoying the way you think KellyPrettyBear.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Okay, I have had several angelic visitations and multiple interventions during my life. I'm not saying that I am better than anyone, I am simply a believer in the love of my Heavenly Father sending his troops in to rescue me from possible death and dissection.

I was a very YOUNG 12 year old, very innocent and naive, I have to say. We had just finished watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind by Steven Spielberg, and I was sitting on my swing, thinking how interesting to meet some of these beings... They looked more innocent in the movie than they did in real life, let me tell you.

My little brother and I saw dozens of the cigar shaped UFOs shortly after seeing that movie. They put on air shows for us. They KNEW we were watching them and how FAST their craft were. As I said, I was so very naive.

My bloodline, may have played a part in my rescue, as I am a direct descendant of Ha Melech David, King David of Israel. Did that play a part? Only God really knows for sure.

That I have cherished him since I was rescued by His angels, which I must tell you are SO VERY REAL...

HE is the Great I Am. I would be careful about disrespecting Him by calling him derogatory names. HE is a Holy and Loving God. I trusted in Him to help me when I was about to be put through a horrifyingly painful examination. I was so frightened, I screamed His name over and over. Either HE heard, or his Angels, maybe they were my guardian angels...

I most certainly do not have all the answers, but I will be eternally grateful that I was saved from a fate worse than death.

Thank you for not mocking. This event is True. It really happened to me. The creatures are real. The angels are real. The war in the heavens against wickedness in heavenly places is real. I witnessed and experienced it firshand.

I did forget to mention that before any of the creepy grays came into that room, they hovered over the moon and allowed me to see the structures and spires and buildings that are there. Some quite tall. Not quite sure why they did that... Everything was very interesting until the time they came in. I still don't know how I was unclothed. I was knocked out at some point, obviously.

All I know is that I was clothed again, sitting back on my swing, and watching the bright red flashing orb lifting back off and moving away from me... with the words of my angelic rescuers echoing in my ears. "They will NEVER be allowed to take you again..."

I was also pleased to know that it was the angels who were piloting that craft, then, as the grays were annihilated, or at least causing it to take me back to my home and my yard. I was just simply back in my swing, watching it drift away. For that I am so very grateful!

I obviously was never implanted. They never had a chance to do so. They were dead, and I was glad.

I still am.

edit on 3-12-2013 by maceov because: Accidentally left a few things out.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I thought that I entertained dark possibilities!
But you have outdone me.

You've turned the human race into penned up veal calves. (Earth is our pen)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join