It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Eisenhower the Last President to Know the Truth About UFOs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

alldaylong
If they were to have meetings with anyone on Earth it would be with someone like The Dalai Lama.
The Dalai Lama represents peace and tranquility.

The Dalai Lama just like "ET's", has absolutely NO interest whatsoever in peace and tranquility.

He is an Illuminati agent and a fraud.

ET's and the Dali lama both have some amazing similarities.

This is NOT a coincidence.

They are BOTH total frauds who are not what they appear to be.

"ET's" are NOT ET's nor are they visiting Earth.

They were banished here.

The Dalai Lama is just another regime change tool used and funded by the Luciferian New World Order Puppet Masters to destabilize nations and destroy many sincere people who want to get closer to their higher purpose and find meaning of their existence in this world.

The DALAI LAMA is a Luciferian Disciple

Mr. Tenzin Gyatsu, whilst claiming to be a spiritual leader, a holy man, and a man of peace, is actually on the payroll of the C.I.A. , and received $180,000 a year, and including at least $500,000 in subsidies for a couple thousand ‘Tibetan freedom fighters”. It is unclear if he and his army are still being paid, but its hard to imagine its not, looking at whats happening in China, and his well financed world campaigns. zenshaman.com...

One of the most powerful weapons used by the Satanists in their plot to create a totalitarian world government is the use of certain religious sects such as Moonies, the Dalai Lama’s network, Falun Gong and others. The inclusion of the Dalai Lama in the network of Satanists may come as a surprise to many but the evidence speaks for itself.

The Satanist link to intelligence operations disguised as religious sects

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by glowdog

excellent thread indeed. also curious is Laura Eisenhower - his grand grand daughter. she claims that "they" tried to enlist her to the secret mars colony program when she was a teenager. also Obama already traveled to the the mars colony as a youngster... according to her. pretty far out stuff- but interesting.

oh please shes a dysfunctional, dyslexic loon who has is only looking for attention. Please don't use her curve ball craziness to this thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Em2013
I think Obama is having fun with the Alien thing and doubt that he has access to that information or at least care to know. He seems to busy with his agenda and golfing than worrying about space aliens. I'd say, no president has had much evidence in regards to alien lifeforms other than illegal immigrants lol. I believe the whole "can neither confirm or deny" thing is more of a joke or a card to be used for the future or perhaps it's just that not matter what the president says, there's not going to be a way for them to prove it either way.

Just out of curiosity, is the US the only country valid in this thread or can any other country be a part of it? I'd say Hitler was very interested in Alien tech from what I've read but I cannot confirm or deny his actions involving it.
To take it a step further, what if the Nazi were the humans trying to save the earth from Aliens and the Aliens won, so now we have Aliens governing us and they are turning us into slaves? >woah.jpg Jokes aside, this thread seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

Lol, imagine that, it would make an awesome movie hehe, what if what hitler mean by saying they wanted to create a pure race was to exterminate all the aliens from earth, and leave just earthlings?

Here's a plot for you

- At some point, aliens invade earth, with the help of some of the top nations of the world.
- The germans figure it out through extensive spying
- They figure out who the aliens are and start planning an all out war against them.
- They launch their war and one of the main directives is to clean up the race so that only real humans remain.
- They lose the war and get absorbed by the alien culture and power (those who remain decide to join the enemy and possibly fight it from inside, or just simply decide to keep their lives)

Second plot

- Germans were conquered by aliens, now they plan to clean up the race by removing all other humans that do not conform to the alien requirements for "race purity", since aliens are a small minority, they use the Germans to take care of the issue and cleanup earth so that once the main alien population arrives there is plenty of space to spare for them.

- They lost the war, so they sent their German slaves to infiltrate the enemy and slowly destroy it from inside, leaving enough people to work as slaves to build the nation of the new population, once they arrive.
- All government top positions are filled in by alien workers or human slaves that have been manipulated since being born, then they take care of educating the population so that once the main ship arrives, they will be welcome as gods or lords and everyone will work towards their benefit, giving up their own rights in favor of the new race, because of "love" and "universal brotherhood" and whatnot.
- The original human race starts to die due to a new illness that take too long to figure out how to cure on the human side but its easy to cure on the alien race, and/or will never be cured because it was distributed by the newcomers on purpose and they will just pretend to help while everyone kicks the bucket, the few that survive are placed into ghettos and treated as scum or an endangered species, or exotic slaves, pick one.

I think i'm going to write a book, or two

edit on 3-12-2013 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsdietfitness

I don't think that General Eisenhower was the only President to have been briefed on the ufo subject.

If you go back to between 1949 and 1952 when our war planes were being shot down by these unidentified objects over our airspace with no way for the Air Force to explain with a legitimate reason as to why we were having war planes just simply "fall out of the sky." There were orders issued during that time frame that specifically said to shoot anything down that doesn't respond to verbal commands or hand signals. These orders backfired so completely that the Air Force changed their protocols at the time for dealing with unidentified flying objects in US air space. Someone at the Pentagon issued those orders to "shoot them down" and when they tried. I guarantee that President Truman was being informed as to what was happening and what was being done to keep everything hush hush.

Jump ahead to thirty plus years when President Reagan was re-elected in 1984. Ten years before he was re-elected, Reagan had his own sighting over California while governor flying in a Cessna Citation. Reagan goes in front of the United Nations and says that we should come together if faced with a threat not from this world. I believe that Reagan may have also been briefed on the subject of ufos. Whatever it was that he was either briefed on or saw with his own eyes. What was he briefed on or saw after he was elected the first time that was the main factor in the creation of the "Star Wars" Program in 1983? Whatever it was, we will never know what became of those secrets that faded away when Reagan died.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

gimmefootball400
reply to post by jjsdietfitness

I don't think that General Eisenhower was the only President to have been briefed on the ufo subject.

If you go back to between 1949 and 1952 when our war planes were being shot down by these unidentified objects over our airspace with no way for the Air Force to explain with a legitimate reason as to why we were having war planes just simply "fall out of the sky." There were orders issued during that time frame that specifically said to shoot anything down that doesn't respond to verbal commands or hand signals. These orders backfired so completely that the Air Force changed their protocols at the time for dealing with unidentified flying objects in US air space. Someone at the Pentagon issued those orders to "shoot them down" and when they tried. I guarantee that President Truman was being informed as to what was happening and what was being done to keep everything hush hush.

Jump ahead to thirty plus years when President Reagan was re-elected in 1984. Ten years before he was re-elected, Reagan had his own sighting over California while governor flying in a Cessna Citation. Reagan goes in front of the United Nations and says that we should come together if faced with a threat not from this world. I believe that Reagan may have also been briefed on the subject of ufos. Whatever it was that he was either briefed on or saw with his own eyes. What was he briefed on or saw after he was elected the first time that was the main factor in the creation of the "Star Wars" Program in 1983? Whatever it was, we will never know what became of those secrets that faded away when Reagan died.

Reagan was interesting from this point of view like you said he was interested in the subject below is an hr long vid about his supposed briefing but I don't think he was in control. I say skip the first 16 min blah blah intro.

In an address to the United Nations on September 21, 1987, President Ronald Reagan stated, "I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world." Why would President Reagan have made such a profound statement about the possible reality of alien life in outer space? What did Ronald Reagan really know about extraterrestrials? An alleged internet briefing transcript gives an astounding glimpse of how newly elected President Reagan, in 1981, learned of our government's decades old secret involvement with the ET issue from CIA Director, William Casey and select advisers. Researcher, Jim Nichols shares a synopsis of this transcript's shocking revelations...!

edit on 3-12-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
reply to post by glowdog

excellent thread indeed. also curious is Laura Eisenhower - his grand grand daughter. she claims that "they" tried to enlist her to the secret mars colony program when she was a teenager. also Obama already traveled to the the mars colony as a youngster... according to her. pretty far out stuff- but interesting.

oh please shes a dysfunctional, dyslexic loon who has is only looking for attention. Please don't use her curve ball craziness to this thread.

Dyslexic eh? So are we to believe then, that people who are unable to write in a syntactically cogent manner are not to be trusted? Should their pontifications be discarded outright?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

That is because the United States government is often held up as a model for the rest of the world

---

It may be that Eisenhower was the last or just one, no way to know for sure. But if you take into consideration that aliens created the human race then this whole topic is irrelevant since they were probably here all along. Fascinating right? To bad they are so shy..

edit on 3-12-2013 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

alldaylong

Wolfenz

Well these Early Alien Invasion Scifi Movies basically have the same Elements

Saucer shape ,, UN destructible metal material ,, Humanoid like aliens ,,
Alien control implants ( invasion from mars ) Electronic Magnetic Pulse .. TDTESS

Tho there was Claims that the CIA was involved with The DAY the Earth Stood Still

as in 1951 was a great year for Alien invasion movies just 5 years after Roswell incident
Hmm interesting ...

*During the Time of Truman*

The DAY the Earth Stood Still (1951)

When Worlds Collide (1951)

The Man from Planet X (1951)

The Thing from Another World (1951)

Invasion of Mars (1953)

The War of the Worlds (1953)

*Time of Eisenhower*

It Came From Outer Space (1955)

This Island Earth (1955)

"Earth vs. the Flying Saucers" (1956)

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (1956)

So was the Government giving out Visual Hints ??

Or Something Like Government just wanted to see the Public reaction

just in case of a real alien invasion ! ???

pretty much like the 1938 scare of Mercury Theater Orson Wells Radio Version of War of the Worlds

But one Movie in mind that bothers me is

Invasion from mars with the implants

then Eisenhower

This is just silly.

H.G. Wells wrote "War Of The Worlds" in 1898

In fact Voltaire's Micromégas written in 1752 has aliens visiting Earth from Saturn.

I aware of Wells and Voltaire's Micromégas you would be surprise of the art Work !! back then artwork of Space wars in the sky lol .. probably where he got the idea of big giants 20, feet tall or was it 20,000 feet tall with technology LOL anyhow.. ever read the Edison's conquest of Mars!! ... Us invading Mars!! ?

Edison's conquest of Mars
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Conquest_of_Mars

Edison's Conquest of Mars is an 1898 science fiction novel by American astronomer and writer Garrett P. Serviss. It was written as a sequel to Fighters from Mars, an unauthorized and heavily altered version of H. G. Wells's The War of the Worlds. It has a place in the history of science fiction for its early employment of themes and motifs that later became staples of the genre.[1]
The book was endorsed by Thomas Edison, the hero of the book, though not by Wells. Set after the devastating Martian attack in the previous story, the novel depicts Edison leading a group of scientists to develop ships and weapons, including a disintegration ray, for Earth's defense. Edison and company fight the aliens in space and on Mars, eventually causing a flood that defeats the enemy and forces an end to hostilities. Serviss wrote himself into the story as a professor whom Edison consults; also appearing are scientists such as Edward Emerson Barnard, Lord Kelvin, Wilhelm Röntgen, and Silvanus P. Thompson, and heads of state such as Queen Victoria, U.S. President William McKinley, Kaiser Wilhelm II, and Emperor Mutsuhito.[1]
Serviss' first attempt at fiction, the book was published serially in the New York Journal. Serviss went on to write other science fiction stories, making him the United States' closest thing to a professional science fiction author in the early 20th century.[1] An early example of what would later be called space opera, it was also a particularly literal "Edisonade". The book contains some notable "firsts" in science fiction: alien abductions, spacesuits (called "air-tight suits": see Spacesuits in fiction), aliens building the Pyramids, space battles, oxygen pills, asteroid mining and disintegrator rays.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Conquest_of_Mars

aliens building the Pyramids, space battles, oxygen pills, asteroid mining and disintegrator rays

HMM Interesting ! HUH even then they thought !! in the above Quote !!

Even more Silly is about Aliens and Space Ships that Christian Hebrew Bible ! and those Roman and Norse Myths of thos so called Gods ! I called them CIV type 3 .... IMO !!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Why would you assume differently if that is what you are implying?

I know nothing about any alien race, including whatever motives they might have.
So it would be foolish for me to assume anything at all when there is no data on which to base an assumption.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am afraid we will never , really truely know , til they come and land on the white house lawn for the entire world to see . Til then , all these talks and forums is all hearsay and mostly B.S I'm afraid .

I really enjoyed your thread OP , good research , Ive read this stuff years ago when I first woke up .

Til E.T lands , I'm afraid we are truely S.O.L for genuine information

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

combatmaster

This guy tells his story before he dies...

His story takes place under Eisenhower in 58'.

What do you make of this?

That's a really sweet video.

I would like to think that this is how disclosure would come by these old guy's just comin' out and tellin' it how it was back in the day.

I think it was very interesting that he said the President was told by MJ12 that he didn't have jurisdiction over their operation at area 51.

Who did ?

I don't think the old guy knows.

But it does lead to some interesting speculation.

If it is a group within congress nominated by the military industrial complex, then the US elections are a sham and the US is in a lot of trouble.

If it is a group of Aliens who have jurisdiction then the entire world is being lied to and we are all in a lot of trouble.

Either way it makes you think.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Gerald Ford's words below, from the letter issued when he was in Office, are telling, as they seem to indicate that because he was now the acting head of the 'official authorities' he could not - for that very reason alone - inform the enquiring man of any information that would be useful in addressing the UFO question. I believe he may have chosen his phrasing very deliberately.

...The official authorities always denied the UFO allegations. As a result I have no information that may be helpful to you.

Gerald Ford's letter to George A. Filer, a citizen concerned with Ford's requests for information on the UFO question, made before he came to be President

edit on 3-12-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing quote

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I believe that many good people in political, scientific and military positions of authority may have chosen to address the UFO question by phrasing things extremely carefully. As someone who enjoys writing in general, and understands how to write a good letter (eg - how to respond to potentially inflammatory issues without causing offence) I know that a man could - in good conscience - deny the UFO question overtly, but hint at it covertly. In such a manner, he could satisfy said conscience by hinting at the truth, and yet retain obedience to 'the rules'. Others might work from a different angle, justifying the covert nature of UFO-involved operations by telling themselves that great 'social' harm could come to innocent parties if the truth were leaked out.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Again we have a careful choice of phrasing from Carter's representative:

...He is committed to the fullest possible openness in government

We can perhaps infer that there is a certain 'acceptable level' of openness, but some things are 'no-go areas'.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

signalfire

So say you're a military higher-up in 1947 to the early 1950s time frame; you have an 'enemy' that you know next to nothing about except that they're literally light-years ahead of us technologically; what are you going to do, except keep it hidden from the public lest there be mass panic, and build as many nukes as you can just in case they'd come in handy? And your fake 'arch enemy', the Godless Commies, build up their arsenal too, and your constant hyping about how they're going to kill us in our beds any minute is justification for any amount of expenditures. Perfect.

First of all nice post,

But I don't really know about this bit.
Think about it Aliens from outside the solar system would be much more technologically advanced than us.

So why not invade, whats with all the cloak and dagger stuff and abducting people stuff...

It just doesnt add up, no one has ever sufficiently explained what the Alien agenda could possibly be.

Do you have any possible explanations ?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Nixon presided over the closure of Project Blue Book and is the only President to have seen Americans visit another planet during his term in office.

Would that be the one that the US government is on?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I would like to see this contextualized with the rest of the world, especially the Soviets and the Cold War and China toady. The UFO phenomena is no contained to the US even if most of the reports come from there and the Americas in general. For a super governmental organization to exist as to preserve the secret inter government communication and external efforts must be pursued. What other governments have "some" form of knowledge...

In any case I'm more inclined that there was an infiltration of sorts (not like the reptilian meme, but something like the SiFi Darkskyes wouldn't be discardable) of all human society.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just got to say great thread OP, Thank you
Ed

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by signalfire

Carter was known for being kind hearted. Maybe those sobs were due to him being briefed and what he was told tore him apart. (Humans are unwitting slaves with no hope, etc.).

This is a common postulation regarding aliens which really doesn't advance the story.
If they are making slaves why are you and I not right this minute a slave? Here we get paid to work by business owners. Now if there is a higher agenda and this whole society that works for pay is really moving things in a direction we are unable to detect fine. But as far as I can tell I am not a slave.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

A properly done parasitization or 'takeover' would not be done with dna manipulation or devices. Any truly advanced alien species could easily prognosticate likely technological advances by human animals and a completely non obvious attack vector would be chosen. It would be a methodology that wouldn't be stumbled upon for hundreds or thousands of years. And even if "high strangeness" began ti become obvious, at best it would become confused with spiritual or religious phenomenology which would confuse divide and conquer for yet further hundreds or thousands of years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join