It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Eisenhower the Last President to Know the Truth About UFOs?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I have personal experience with this disease and since it was diagnosed at least four years after he left office I have a problem believing that.
You're talking about at least twelve years and the disease kills faster than that.
My father in law was gone within five years of his diagnosis.
Another man the father of a friend also died within five years of being diagnosed.
I have no further experience with the disease but it seems it is faster than twelve years.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I just know what the Reagan family friend told me. Maybe he had a milder dementia before that. Im not an expert on this.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like I thought you were lying. Really sorry. I don't think that at all.
Just my personal experience and I won't Google just based on the premises that what you think about you bring about.
Peace pretty Kelly.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I rarely take offense.

Your point was a valid one to consider.

I'm not pretty

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It was Truman. He had already slaughtered over 200 thousand innocent Japanese, what is it to murder a hard headed Secretary of Defense who didn’t want to lie to the American people

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

If the stories about Eisenhower and extraterrestrials are true he should of revealed the public what he knew. If he was the one who handed it to the military industrial complex then wow did he mess up.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Maybe they are not wasting season after season because we are not ripe yet

The stories say they are manipulating our DNA so maybe the truth is we have not changed into what they want yet so we are not ready for harvest at this time.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Obama

During a trip to Roswell on 21st March 2012 Barack Obama made the following opening statement,

We had landed in Roswell. I announced to people when I landed that I had come in peace. (Laughter) Let me tell you – there are more nine and ten year old boys around the country when I meet them – they ask me, “Have you been to Roswell and is it true what they say? And I tell them, ‘If I told you I would have to kill you.’ So their eyes get all big…so…

We’re going to keep our secrets here..........

Will Smith also let it slip that his son Jaden had asked the alien question directly to Obama on a visit to the Whitehouse as they went into the special situation room. Obama responded

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extra-terrestrials but I can tell you if there had been a top secret meeting and if there would have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.”

Whether that constitutes proof that Obama is in control of UFO information and there is no secret government , at least in the present day, is questionable.

So given the facts, or indeed folklore, is Grant Cameron right in his assertions?

Is the President in still in control of the UFO issue and what does he really know?

Or has he long been removed from the “need to know” and a secretive cabal are actually in control behind the scenes?

edit on 12-1-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Only Rep presidents are kept in the loop about UFOs they just don't trust Dems with that info..

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

yes, we cant even trust Obama even to show a shred of leadership and work towards line item voting on the budget . And yet we give him a 2nd term to finish flushing our economy down the toilet. If there is a shadow govt keeping it secret, who can blame them?

Keeping with the thread... There is an excellent article here that discusses the subject in depth. Im not sure I agree, but it is worth reading.

In regards to President Bush , its difficult for me to imagine he doesnt know whats going on. His VP did claim they looked into the matter, but there was nothing to it. If true, it would be interesting to know the full story, I imagine 8 years under Reagan and head of the CIA several others, there was no need for Bush to look into anything. Wouldnt be surprised if he let Quayle go off on a wild goose chase knowing he wouldnt turn up anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I like the joking behind his careful answers that Obama provides.

It's just like Clinton's type of answers.

I think, that Clinton and Obama both genuinely would want to know about such things, because they seem like the type of guys who would very much like to share amazing information with the American public.

This is probably the reason they will never be informed of such information.

The smart presidents, that REALLY want to know, are guys like Bush. No comment, no interest.

The relevant information is much more likely to come your way as president, if they don't think you're going to blab about it in a press report I'm sure.

Also, it can't be said with certainty that Obama and/or Clinton don't know about those types of things, because there's a lot of information the presidents know that they just can't share, under any circumstances. How long did Obama know about the secret mission into Pakistan? Before he was addressing the nation?

I'm sure it was more than ten minutes, if you get what I mean.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Great Post , Thank You !

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join