It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all! lets watch the realtime Ison journey meet the sun..provide by NASA!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Awwww gutted we won't get to see ISON! I guess i got my hopes up.

It was promising, it was interesting, it was fun! But i am a little gutted.

Cheesy, thank you for all your work! And i am truly gutted for you!

See you around sir.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ploutonas
according to NASA, ison exploded and there is a huge risk to have lots and huge comets into earth really soon.

Liar, liar, youse pants, they be on fire.

link   

Ploutonas
according to NASA, ison exploded and there is a huge risk to have lots and huge comets into earth really soon.

Sourze???

link maybe?
edit on 28-11-2013 by yeahsurexxx because: i wanted to edit...

link   
Cheesy must be devastated, that was meant to be his ride back to his home system

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ploutonas

Source that, please, and from somewhere reputable, not BIN. And if you try to claim the source as the NASA ustream, don't bother. I'm listening to that broadcast and heard nothing of the sort.

Edit: They're literally discussing ISON's fragments' likely trajectory at this moment. They believe it will carry on OUT of the solar system, not come this way.
edit on 11/28/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Really Windows XP for NASA? Computer locked insert your card or press Ctrl Alt Del to unlock so people can see the show...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Nyiah

Ploutonas

Source that, please, and from somewhere reputable, not BIN. And if you try to claim the source as the NASA ustream, don't bother. I'm listening to that broadcast and heard nothing of the sort.

Edit: They're literally discussing ISON's fragments' likely trajectory at this moment. They believe it will carry on OUT of the solar system, not come this way.
edit on 11/28/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Yeah we know NASA didnt say it, we are all watching the live feed, from NASA and the very people that study this.

link   
We all share your pain Cheesy

link   
I Cant say anything

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Tho he does make a good point .. i did kinda hope, that if it breaks up, that the sun sucks up the fragmenmts ... just in case ... so theres no chance of any unforeseen havoc ...

link   
reply to post by cheesy

We don't expect you to.

Chin up friend.

link   
Newest Stereo

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

cheesy
I Cant say anything

Cheesy, although you had a focus on ISON, there is an entire universe of things you love and have enthusiasm about, so I'm not one of those who equate you with ISON. You are one of the most interesting people on the site, and just because ISON has bellyflopped into the sun or poofed into magick dust, your insights on all subjects are appreciated and anticipated.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahsurexxx

maybe you should apply for a job at whitehouse.gov

They love people like you.

I'm quoting this because I didn't realise the size of the intellect I'm up against.

I bow down to your greatness, sir.

Ok, my bad, that was sarcasm, thanks for confirming for me that you are just another parrot filled with empty and unoriginal rhetoric.

I bet those that starred you for it got a good snort out of it!

*snort* government shill! hur hur *snort*

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I Cant say anything

No need as we all feel your pain.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Gutted for us all Cheesy

But especially for you brother

Cody *Sniff*

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Dont even bother.

I like it that NASA arnt pros at streaming, makes you feel like you are getting the real nerd experience and not some glossy foxnews bullshirt

Its actually quite endearing..

LOL this thanksgiving turkey of a comet, is overdone!

edit on 28-11-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ISON could be behind the Sun. It's much to early to be jumping to conclusions. ~$heopleNation

link   
reply to post by cheesy

yeah .. for those looking forward to a good show ... maybe .. just maybe .. this could be the start of a new trend ... maybe the solar system is entering into a busier part of the galaxy / galactic plane ... and what is considered a once in a lifetime event, could become a once a year event .. tho personally, the idea of that scares the bongos out of me !!

link   

cheesy
I Cant say anything

*gives Cheesy a big hug & pat on the back*

Chin up, my friend, chin up. With any luck, we'll get a great show from space one way or the other soon. Perhaps we'll be rewarded with a spectacular Geminids shower next month

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join