It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do we actually know about Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

amazing
Keep in mind that there are millions of people that would like to see Obama impeached. Of those millions many are in the alphabet agencies, military, police, are millionaires, billionaires, media barons and some of the post powerful and well connected people on the planet. If the best that these people can dig up are ...well not much ..., and the best that they can do is get a sheriff in Arizona to dig up dirt and go after him, then there isn't much there. Really. LOL
edit on 29-11-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

i could actually care less where he was born, in the end his mother was American, so he's eligible in my book. i worry more about why he continued the patriot act, why he allowed gaza, fast n furious and so forth, or did he, that's the question.

i like what he's done with Syria and perhaps in the end Iran as well because keeping us out of more wars has to account for something, especially in our current society of war mongering elitists.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
there hasn't been a real Pr since JFK. now and forever more just puppets

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

spartacus699
there hasn't been a real Pr since JFK. now and forever more just puppets

another great point and one of the very reasons i question what we truly know. Jack K. was a mover and a shaker, he had his girl flings but when it came to being the Pres, he shined. i believe he was working on eliminating the FED and a few other touchy subjects and that's why he's no longer with us. if they could get to Jack they could get to Barack and he knows that.

possibly adding to the survival reasoning of earlier. i must say i never got a bad feeling about the guy, that's why this crap storm we have today is such a mystery to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

damwel
I know this, he beats the hell out of what we had before him. I just wish they would let him work. He is obstructed in every way. No one can say he's bad because he can't do anything. There have been more filibusters in the senate during Obamas term than in the entire history of the country before him. So they botched a website, big deal, the truth about the ACA will come out over time.

great point you bring up and another as to why i posed this very question. i think the biggest conspiracy we may have, is the complete lack of trustworthy data we have available to us. is that just coincidence or is it more so planned by the wealthy.

i don't think i have met anyone that doesn't agree, the wealthy have been running our world for a long time, you know the uber rich that make bill gates look like a peasant, i know they're the ones calling the real shots.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

damwel
I know this, he beats the hell out of what we had before him.

That's not saying much.

I just wish they would let him work.

I wish they'd work harder to stop him. Of course that's not what they're really up to so.

He is obstructed in every way.

Unfortunately, he wasn't "obstructed" enough to start with. We had to wait until he destroyed the right to choose with the precedent of the individual mandate and somehow got a conservative chief justice to give it the official legal seal of approval. Any guesses on how long it's going to be before this cancer spreads and goes systemic?

For a guy who is so obstructed, he sure does seem to get his way an awful lot. Here we are on the edge of 2014 and we still have the individual mandate threatening to destroy everything this country ever stood for.

edit on 30-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

(post by gardener removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanSpray

I don't think he's evil.

I just think he hates America.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Seeing this thread re livened, and with my feelings of disgust at Obama, I'll just say He is a person that we know a lot about. None of it good. In fact, it is really difficult to even find a good thing about him.. Michelle his wife can't even trust him and is always having someone of his staff report on him if he talks to any women. She checks up on him all the time based on certain people's reports..

Obama is 50% white and 50% black, but he sees himself as 100% black, as he dislikes his white half, which he has stated. Michelle and his ridiculously ignorant and pliant voting base also sees him as 100% black because they are either guilty white people, or some other biased individuals.
They chose to make RACE the number one biggest issue about him, since it was the only way to deflect any and all questions that he does not want to answer, which means 99% of all questions you can think of.
With that implemented, he has gotten away with lots more junk that otherwise would have been rubbished by sensible people, (if there was an actual majority of those in this country).

He was trained and groomed and mentored by the worlds finest communists, Marxists, and Stalin lovers, and also several people have helped him that have publicly claimed to have always "looked up to Chairman Mao for their inspiration."
His Mother and Father were a mixture of those undesirable political traits themselves.

I'll just stop now and save myself from having to think about this tragedy to mankind, I'll just say that Obama is all of those things that Americans have traditionally spoken out against very vocally. In the '50's the FBI was hunting down people like Obama and "reeducating them" on true American values....

Oops, I almost got carried away there..
PS Obama is also guilty of a Felony but has never been charged. Perhaps the only president to have violated the Logan act. (He'll break any law and like it.)
edit on 13-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

alienreality
PS Obama is also guilty of a Felony but has never been charged.

Oh, a lynching party, we do not need to charge someone with a crime, or even have a trial, we just know that they are guilty! Lynch him!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

He is guilty but deserves a trial. Are you against the American justice system?!! I always wondered about you, but now you have made your position very clear. You do not honor our justice system.

He attended Bilderberg which for any serving American politician is a CLASS C FELONY. DO you understand?

Of course a bought off judge could find a way to get the charge dropped, but they haven't even bothered. They laugh at the idea of Obama being accountable to ANYTHING. EVER.

I find it very deplorable that you would suggest a lynching party for Obama, even as much as I dislike him, I wouldn't ever stoop to that sort of thing/.

You might want to rethink those comments because the lynching part could be misconstrued by people to indicate you are a racist. You aren't are you?

My response above is worded just like you have done to others so many times. This is kind of response that people have come to expect from you. Can you say AD Hominem?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

alienreality
He is guilty but deserves a trial

Funny, in USA court cases a trial is used to find out if someone is guilty or not, however a lynching involves no trial, just a sentence - just like you want to do!

Are you against the American justice system?!!

You obviously are, you declare someone guilty without a trial!

You do not honor our justice system.

So YOUR justice system is declare someone guilty before a trial!

He attended Bilderberg which for any serving American politician is a CLASS C FELONY.

It is? What USA law states that.... oh, you do not need any law, you just like to declare someone guilty!

Also only New York classifies felonies as class A, B etc.

DO you understand?

You obviously do not, you just want a lynching.

I find it very deplorable that you would suggest a lynching party for Obama, even as much as I dislike him, I wouldn't ever stoop to that sort of thing/.

Hold on - you are the one that called for a lynching! But you then realised that, and now are trying to cover it up!

You might want to rethink those comments because the lynching part could be misconstrued by people to indicate you are a racist. You aren't are you?

Well, you are the one that called for a lynching, so you must be a ....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

What surprises me more than just seeing your usual ad hominem attacks (because you can't dispute what I illustrated about Obama), Is that after all the practice you get being wrong all the time, your replies don't show a little more thought or substance.. But, then some things can be difficult for some folks, so I really shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

alienreality
because you can't dispute what I illustrated about Obama

I have disputed it and shown you that you are wrong, but such is your blind hatred for Obama you refuse to accept reality, and just want a lynching.

I know it is very very difficult for you to accept that a black man is the POTUS, but by now you should have accepted it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We know more about Obama than we do about most Presidents. We know far more about Obama than we do Jesus and that guy has an entire religion based on him. Obama is an average guy who has been an average President. He has shown to be slighly left on social issues and slighty right on economic ones. So he has proven to be in the center something in common with most Presidents. You will of course have the normal collection of idiots and crazy people who will say he is NWO, Communist, Facist, Muslim, CIA, LIzard Person, Gay, Kenyan etc. Those people however are small in number and not exactly the type whom anybody would take serious.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

hellobruce

alienreality
because you can't dispute what I illustrated about Obama

I have disputed it and shown you that you are wrong, but such is your blind hatred for Obama you refuse to accept reality, and just want a lynching.

I know it is very very difficult for you to accept that a black man is the POTUS, but by now you should have accepted it.

I have never hated Obama, or anyone.. I despise the mobile septic tank that people say is Obama, but I have never hated him.

Also, Maybe you don't know, or never even thought to check Bamako's (yes you see that right) vital statistics like his racial heritage? Yeah, his mother was a White woman, and his Dad was Black. When you do the math, if you could do math, it would mean he is 50% white and 50% black, not just black. At least now we know your real racial bias, but you didn't really need to remind anyone again. That is half -n half, but not one or the other. in case the "%" confused you.

To say Obama is a black man is sheer racism and blind to boot. So, how long have you had this racist attitude about white people?

Even Obama must have loved his Mother, but then maybe he didn't. Perhaps you are superimposing his disgust in his mother being white, and adding it to your own attitude? (This might explain you discounting his white half), Obamanites do this a lot thinking he will like them more, as well as thinking he will instantly know somehow.) (This is the mentality the rest of the world has to endure when encountering his supporters).

No one is surprised except Obamas' small remaining support base that everything he does doesn't work. This is always because he never intended for it to. You are the only type of person that believes the things he does are supposed to work in the first place. He only cares that his supporters blindly support him because he knows his programs are too stupid to be believed in by people with a education higher than the 3rd grade.

a lot of people wanted to join him in his salute of his Jim Jones tribute drink of koolaide that everyone is dying from now. The only people left with any dignity or honor are the ones that didn't drink, the ones that did are trying to find an antidote and keep their distance from the loser, even though distance doesn't seem to make him less deadly or poisonous, it is an instinctive thing to get away from danger though.

The only thing you have left is the same as Obama and his dwindling arrogance, he just blindly treads on right over the cliff. He wants to fit that square peg into a round hole so bad that he will make a new law to force an impossibility. "Like some nutty king who declares a law on whim. "I decree my own stupidity to not be stupid!" He says this a lot thinking it makes all kinds of wacky and zero IQ things he has done virtuous and acceptable.

What were you trying to say in your prior posts? It looked like you just took all your posts before and threw the words into a scrabble cup and dumped them out into your reply screen..

edit on 13-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

MrSpad
We know more about Obama than we do about most Presidents. We know far more about Obama than we do Jesus and that guy has an entire religion based on him. Obama is an average guy who has been an average President. He has shown to be slighly left on social issues and slighty right on economic ones. So he has proven to be in the center something in common with most Presidents. You will of course have the normal collection of idiots and crazy people who will say he is NWO, Communist, Facist, Muslim, CIA, LIzard Person, Gay, Kenyan etc. Those people however are small in number and not exactly the type whom anybody would take serious.

Very true - just look at those running the silly court cases, they have lost every single case, over 200 of them, and won zero. Yet still refuse to accept the courts verdict, that Obama is a natural born US citizen!

They are not interested in reality, they live in their own fantasy where they can lynch anyone they want to!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by justreleased

I believe that now Michelle is a woman pretty much now... But was born a man named Michael Lavaughn Robinson.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known coc aine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

interesting stuff, a whole first, middle, last name for michelle. anything's possible just not likely but then where did they get the name from?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
but then where did they get the name from?

Like all the silly birther lies, they just made it up!

Just like all the other nonsense at BIN!

______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2014/03/michelle-obama-is-a-transexual-2821396.html
edit on 10-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join