It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do we actually know about Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

I believe that now Michelle is a woman pretty much now... But was born a man named Michael Lavaughn Robinson.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known coc aine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”
edit on 27-11-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: a

edit on 27-11-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

I'm not quite seeing enough evidence to believe that Michelle is a transvestite or transsexual. Some women are tall with broad shoulders, etc. I'm more likely to believe that Michelle is a "beard" which was necessary to hide her husband's real sexual predilection. It's difficult to find a woman who is willing to live a lie like this. Difficult, but certainly not impossible. An ambitious woman would definitely fit the bill.

I don't really care about a politician's sexual orientation (although, certainly, a gay president would be very easy to blackmail and / or control). I DO care about a politician's actions, and this one has done nothing to be proud of.

Gotta love the irony of the peace prize. As far as I'm concerned, that alone made the whole peace prize thing a joke.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

FissionSurplus
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

I'm not quite seeing enough evidence to believe that Michelle is a transvestite or transsexual. Some women are tall with broad shoulders, etc. I'm more likely to believe that Michelle is a "beard" which was necessary to hide her husband's real sexual predilection. It's difficult to find a woman who is willing to live a lie like this. Difficult, but certainly not impossible. An ambitious woman would definitely fit the bill.

I don't really care about a politician's sexual orientation (although, certainly, a gay president would be very easy to blackmail and / or control). I DO care about a politician's actions, and this one has done nothing to be proud of.

Gotta love the irony of the peace prize. As far as I'm concerned, that alone made the whole peace prize thing a joke.

have to agree with you on the sexual preference issue, i don't feel, even if true, that it's any of my business as long as it harms no one.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The evidence is clear; Obama is an egoist; Everything he does (...and has done) is in his own best interests and for his own misguided self-aggrandizement. Altruism has absolutely nothing to do with his motivation or actions. "Period".

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

IAMTAT
The evidence is clear; Obama is an egoist; Everything he does (...and has done) is in his own best interests and for his own misguided self-aggrandizement. Altruism has absolutely nothing to do with his motivation or actions. "Period".

problem is, you and i and no one else can prove that. we can have opinion from what we see and hear, but unfortunately we can never have the facts. for all we know someone else may be pulling most of those strings. that's the big dilemma, how can we act if we can't know the facts. same could be said for most elected officials, who are the real bad guys and who are not. i wish i had an answer.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by justreleased

I believe that now Michelle is a woman pretty much now... But was born a man named Michael Lavaughn Robinson.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known coc aine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”
edit on 27-11-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: a

edit on 27-11-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

Man-chelle Obama?

We know very little about either of the Obamas. What a ludicrous situation
considering the supposed power they yield! Nothing should be ruled out just
because it sounds crazy. The truth itself is crazy!

I too consider that Obama may be a good guy in disguise. Black is white on this stage.
Michael Jackson (who faked his death) told the world to expect a 'Bam' that would
rock our world, and Obama certainly has a Bam in him!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

black is indeed becoming white on our stage my friend. like the EPA raising safe rad levels because it's good for us? or allowing unlimited GMO production, the Corexit in the Gulf suddenly being harmless and so forth. everything seems backwards and i hope he's one of them.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

hellobruce

ReadLeader
We DO know that documents that purportedly prove his citizenship — his Selective Service Registration and his Birth Certificate — are not genuine articles,

That claim is just a birther lie - there is zero evidence that they are not genuine.

, BHO holds a Connecticut Social Security Number

SSN's are NOT connected to any particular state.... that claim is just another birther lie.

First, using a derogatory term like "birther" automatically drops your creditability greatly, and suggests you are in the weaker position.

Second: 5 minutes of research would have shown you that up until 2011, SSN prefixes were connected to State.

SocialSecurity.gov

I do not think it matters at this point, because there is no way the government will ever admit to an illegal presidency. If it is true that Obama is not eligible, it is pretty much a moot point.

I just dislike seeing name calling and claiming something is not true just because you say so with no research or sources to back you up.
edit on 27-11-2013 by Dreamwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Dreamwatcher
Second: 5 minutes of research would have shown you that up until 2011, SSN prefixes were connected to State.

If you had bothered to do some research you would know

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.ssa.gov...

Also why do you ignore this letter
www.scribd.com...
This letter is the Social Security Administrations reply to Private Investigator Susan Daniels in response to her request for an investigation into the Pres. use of a Connecticut Social Security Number.

Dear Ms. Daniels: This letter is in response to your letter to Commissioner Astrue concerning President Obama's Social Security Records. After reviewing the information you provided, we disagree with your conclusion that a person's Social Security number depends upon the address of residence.

So as you can see once again birthers are wrong, SSN's are NOT state based....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

hellobruce

Dreamwatcher

If you had bothered to do some research you would know

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.ssa.gov...

Also why do you ignore this letter
www.scribd.com...
This letter is the Social Security Administrations reply to Private Investigator Susan Daniels in response to her request for an investigation into the Pres. use of a Connecticut Social Security Number.

Dear Ms. Daniels: This letter is in response to your letter to Commissioner Astrue concerning President Obama's Social Security Records. After reviewing the information you provided, we disagree with your conclusion that a person's Social Security number depends upon the address of residence.

So as you can see once again birthers are wrong, SSN's are NOT state based....

I said nothing about applicants address.

The SSN PREFIX IN BOTH YOUR EVIDENCE AND MINE ARE TIED TO THE STATE ISSUED. Either by field office or zip code of mailing addresses.

So yes, they are state based.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Dreamwatcher
So yes, they are state based.

Still wrong - like all birthers! Remember, birthers have lost every single court case they have attempted, over 200 of them so far. That is because all birthers have is lies - like the claim SSN's have any geographical basis - even when the SS department tells you they are not geographical based you still post your false claim that they are state based!

It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information

and

After reviewing the information you provided, we disagree with your conclusion that a person's Social Security number depends upon the address of residence.

But apparently some people know more than the Social Security Administration, because they saw it on a birther website!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

First off, I am not a "birther" or get any info from the"birther" websites.

I guess that same SSA, just put charts in multiple places in their site, including your links connecting prefixes to states just for the hell of it.

They also say in both our links that prefixes are assigned based on field office issued or since 1973 the zip codes involved.

Either way, at least the info and links are in this thread so people can come to their own conclusions.

To be honest, this is really a minor issue. Had I not had personal experience with the way the SSN prefix works and how it is used quite often to identify the state issued, I would not have even bothered in yet another one of these threads.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Dreamwatcher
including your links connecting prefixes to states

Oh dear, why do birthers insist on telling lies?

If you had read my post you would have seen

It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information

So there is no useable geographic information in a SSN, so you cannot tell state or location....
and

we disagree with your conclusion that a person's Social Security number depends upon the address of residence.

So again a SSN has nothing at all to do with a location.

yet birthers keep claiming it has something to do with a location..... why is that?

I am not a "birther" or get any info from the"birther" websites

So Social Security Admin say that a SSN has nothing to do with location, but birther sites are those pushing the claim that SSN's ARE location based.... you claim they are location based yet you are not getting your information from birther sites.... so just where are you getting your information from?
edit on 27-11-2013 by hellobruce because: a

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Area Number

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Area Number

Which means it is entirely possible that Obama has some skullduggery involved !!

Especially if he was in fact an adopted foreign born orphan.

Obtaining a Social Security Number for a Foreign-Born Adopted Child

The laws especially in Hawaii in 1961 were loose. Very loose. Any 2-bit lawyer back then could have certified birth certificates made with adoption court orders that became automatically sealed.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Dreamwatcher

To be honest, this is really a minor issue. Had I not had personal experience with the way the SSN prefix works and how it is used quite often to identify the state issued, I would not have even bothered in yet another one of these threads.

actually it's not one of those threads, but these types of issues will come up in a thread with such a title. everyone seems to have evidence that points in one direction or the other and i respect their points of view. it always brings me back to square one, who do we believe if anyone. is there anyone close enough to know, i doubt anyone there is talking though.

our president "appears" to be the bad guy, i'm just unsure how much of that is truth and how much is propaganda, how much is handlers and how much is survival.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All I know for sure is that all we know is what we've been told. Beyond that, all we have is intuition. Precious little but intuition can actually be extremely useful if you use it right.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Keep in mind that there are millions of people that would like to see Obama impeached. Of those millions many are in the alphabet agencies, military, police, are millionaires, billionaires, media barons and some of the post powerful and well connected people on the planet. If the best that these people can dig up are ...well not much ..., and the best that they can do is get a sheriff in Arizona to dig up dirt and go after him, then there isn't much there. Really. LOL
edit on 29-11-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I know this, he beats the hell out of what we had before him. I just wish they would let him work. He is obstructed in every way. No one can say he's bad because he can't do anything. There have been more filibusters in the senate during Obamas term than in the entire history of the country before him. So they botched a website, big deal, the truth about the ACA will come out over time.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Great point. This exactly what is wrong with our system of Government. Obama is and has been obstructed at every turn. Taking this point a step further, whether you liked Bush or not, He was obstructed at every term by democrats. All along party lines, these games are being played with our country. Then you have political agitators on MSNBC, Huff Post, Fox News and Talk Radio who only want to stir up dissent and further divide us along party lines so that nothing will ever get done. Obama care is the perfect example. Most if not every American wanted health care reform...it was a cornerstone of Obama's election platform. What do we hear and see though? Not, at least what most normal people would do when something's broke.. fix it. lol but it's either all or nothing with the republicans. No talk of fixing it at all. If I was republican and my car broke down, I certainly wouldn't fix it, Id get rid of the thing. lol Makes me laugh. And yes I realize that democrats are the same way. It makes you embarrassed to be an American. Yes we have a great country, here look at our government, our face to the world..um.. never mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
is obama= OSAMA ??

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join