It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do we actually know about Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
My first thread so please be kind and respectful of others.

I see this in many threads of our president, how he is evil, stupid, bought and paid for. His shortcoming attributed to him such as, the ACA, Patriot act, Fast and Furious cover up etc.but how much do we really know is truth?

I believe it's safe to say some of our elected officials have been bought and paid for, our electoral system has been compromised, such as this story. www.wsrp.org... illegal-campaign-contributor-attempting-buy-election-schlicher

We see accusations abound on both sides of the isle, but something i see little of is people admitting we know so little for certain. All we can possibly know for certain, is that we know little for certain. What we hear and attribute to our president, is only what people write about and most of that is hearsay.

When we look at the global elite, monetarily speaking, we see control, whether organized or not, could also be attributed to human nature that they, the wealthiest, feel this way. In any case it's easy to see the wealthy control the globe. With that we see elected officials, many succumbing to greed, partake in the spoils and vote that way. They will do and say what they are paid to do and not what they were elected to do.

Those who choose to play the game pretty much stay in line with what's asked of them, but what if our president was just playing the game back. Acting like he was their puppet and trying in some ways to appease the people.

I have no idea where our president stands because i do not have the data to prove either. My point of this thread was to clarify for myself and perhaps others, just how little we actually know...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OceanSpray

OS, fine thread- I too find the facts that we do n o t know almost as engaging as what we d o know- I find the whats and hows the most compelling- here is a portion of an article written some time last year... of course weighing the fact(s), written by a journalist... however we must all research the facts correct?

We DO know that documents that purportedly prove his citizenship — his Selective Service Registration and his Birth Certificate — are not genuine articles, and although he never established residency in the state, BHO holds a Connecticut Social Security Number (starting with 043) that was never(?) issued. He doesn’t have a SSN with Hawaii’s first 3 numbers (575-576), even though his first job, which would have required him to have a SSN, was at a Baskin-Robbins store dishing ice cream in Hawaii when he was still in High School. SSN 042-68-4425, the one being used by Obama, has been flagged by E-verify as invalid (never issued).
Read more at www.westernjournalism.com...
obama/#QvszhuC33Mmfi0av.99

Link here Link here

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadLeader

i remember reading about that quite extensively and again it deepens the mystery of this guy. i wish i could sit down and talk to him, in person face to face and hear him speak. i think i could draw a conclusion to the question good or not so good.

that not being possible i can only go by what is written, by the left and by the right. i'm sitting in the middle on this guy only because i have no access to the data. with our media and corporate America being among the bought and paid for a cannot even trust the bias data i do receive.

makes me wonder in this upside down society we have today, when things look good, most often they are not and when things look bad, most often they are not. so that begs the question, does our president look bad because it will show one day he was actually a good guy. i know i like to hope so, i guess that will have to be enough.

edit and btw thanks for taking a few minutes and posting as i enjoy conversing with fellow intelligent beings.
edit on 27-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I believe it's safe to say some of our elected officials have been bought and paid for, our electoral system has been compromised, such as this story. www.wsrp.org... illegal-campaign-contributor-attempting-buy-election-schlicher

You are just now realizing this? I thought this was common knowledge ever since Nixon's brown bag scandal.

As far as Obama goes I know all I need to know. He hasn't kept nowhere near as many promises as I would have like him to keep. Like ending the BS wars and bringing our people home. Closing the torture chambers we call prisons that we send people to without due process. And he should be pushing more for peace seeing how he is a Noble peace prize winner.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

ReadLeader
We DO know that documents that purportedly prove his citizenship — his Selective Service Registration and his Birth Certificate — are not genuine articles,

That claim is just a birther lie - there is zero evidence that they are not genuine.

, BHO holds a Connecticut Social Security Number

SSN's are NOT connected to any particular state.... that claim is just another birther lie.

SSN 042-68-4425, the one being used by Obama

How do you know that is Obama's current SSN?

has been flagged by E-verify as invalid (never issued).

No, again that is just another birther lie.

Read more at www.westernjournalism.com...
obama/#QvszhuC33Mmfi0av.99

Good grief - that website is just full of all the birthers lies and made up silly stories! Remember, every single court case birthers have attempted has been lost, the US court's have declared Obama is a natural born US citizen.

Birthers have even lost court cases to a empty chair - the birther "evidence" was so poor the defence did not even have to turn up, and still won.

That website has blatant lies like

We DO NOT know under what passport(s) (or even the country/countries that issued them) he traveled in the 1980’s. It could not have been a US passport if he traveled to Pakistan as he claims because Pakistan was one of several countries that we would not grant visas for back then.

Why ignore the fact that you could travel to Pakistan on a US passport - www.factcheck.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
We know he is a terrible leader. In fact, we knew that before the re-election but it didn't matter.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

buster2010

You are just now realizing this? I thought this was common knowledge ever since Nixon's brown bag scandal.

As far as Obama goes I know all I need to know. He hasn't kept nowhere near as many promises as I would have like him to keep. Like ending the BS wars and bringing our people home. Closing the torture chambers we call prisons that we send people to without due process. And he should be pushing more for peace seeing how he is a Noble peace prize winner.

i agree with everything you wrote but my question stands, is he doing some of this to appease his handlers and under the table trying to do what is right and stay alive. this is something you and i cannot verify nor deny and that's the scary part.

i believe we are on the cusp of something big and my intuition tells me this Obama guy just might be a ringer for the good side, but i have no proof and as you mentioned it's not "looking" good in his favor.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

One thing I would note is that you can always change your SSN. I think you can change it up to 4 times in your life, not sure what happens if you need to get it changed afterwards. I honestly would like to believe that Obama had some good intentions but I find it pretty much impossible to find someone that has not done one thing for the people in his administration that wasn't meant as a way to sway voters onto his side for the following election.

I don't think that there's much to say about him in a positive light, and that's pretty depressing. Usually with presidents that you don't really like, you can at least say something good about them. For example, Bush had pushed for more funding for NASA and also to go back to the Moon and Mars which are very important things. I won't go into detail about why since it isn't the focus, but I didn't like him, but I could acknowledge the things he did that were good.

I guess Obama really screwed up for some people to respect Bush more than him. lol

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

buster2010

I am sure he wants peace and he wants to keep his promises...but then there is thing called big business bullies and Elite that prevent him from doing so. He is just the peace-keeper between these Elite and the people of America. That is what he was hired to be.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

true indeed but just how much is Obama driven and how much is our other elected officials and handlers? what if he's just trying to survive long enough to be there when we need him most. i think it can be safe to say John Kennedy could be used as a valid example of just how far the "wealthy" can go.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011

buster2010

I am sure he wants peace and he wants to keep his promises...but then there is thing called big business bullies and Elite that prevent him from doing so. He is just the peace-keeper between these Elite and the people of America. That is what he was hired to be.

that is indeed a plausible summation and one of the reasons i sit here realizing i have no way of proving either way.

i choose to hope for the best and feel things will be okay, but that's just my feeling.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Agreed, and as I stated earlier "we must all research the facts" Interestingly enough- claims are/were made he accusingly at some point indeed change his SS#. We DO KNOW he is not Jean Ludwig -

Back on topic, I believe his actions may be the most controversial Potus to date. Actually either side, truthers, birthers, believers and non can find what they want to find on the good ole www -

like you said OS, tough to find the real facts huh? We know his Father was black listed, and you know the apple falls not far... I personally did not vote for him, my state counts not anyway. . . All good points

Time will tell all, hopefully-

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Everyone seems to catch Obama's little white lies. Must be because he is only half white.

Nobody caught Bushes lies, they didn't think he was smart enough to lie well so most of his lies were never caught.

Clinton was so obvious that everyone could tell he was lying, except of course Monika.

Nixon didn't even know that there was such a word as a lie, nobody ever taught him how to tell the truth.

Now how many other presidents can I pick on. I don't want to discriminate against any president, I'll pick on all of them. I suppose that is a sort of discrimination, picking on one special group of people.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

very tough to secure any facts is right. we shall have to wait and see i suppose and also i just wish i was able to come to a conclusion like so many seemingly have done.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As far as I can tell, Obama's real father wasn't Kenyan, he was Frank Marshall Davis, a known writer, communist, and lightning rod for black rights (although his wives were all white, which I find strange).

Genetics do not lie. Politicians can lie, cover up their past, try and throw red herrings at the public such as the whole birther movement, but Obama was born in Hawaii, his name only was given to him by his grandparents buying off a fellow student at the University of Hawaii so that Stanley Dunham could explain away a half black love child.

Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Dunham never lived together. It was just a convenient ruse. Obama Sr. had a family in Kenya already. He went back to Kenya soon afterwards, and was conveniently killed in a single car accident in the 80s.

Obama spent a lot of time with Frank Marshall Davis. He learned Marxism through him. Marxism and an inherent hatred of the American system. It was important to cover up this aspect of his background otherwise he wouldn't have passed the "smell test" to become president. While we were chasing ideas of Obama not even being a citizen (which in a sense is true because of his Indonesian citizenship) by being born in Kenya, the real truth slipped right under our noses. Oh well, too late now.

He is an American citizen, although you couldn't really tell it by his behavior. His father was much older, married, and was already watched by the FBI by the time Obama came along.

The ridge in the upper lip and the eyes is what cinched it for me. The lip ridge is highly unusual.

spectator.org...

www.theblaze.com...

keywiki.org...

Note in the keywiki page his friendship with Vernon Jarrett, who is the father in law of Valerie Jarrett, Obama's "handler".

Do your own research. You can learn a lot about him, if you start at the right place. I won't even go into the men who say they had sex with him, because those men are now dead. I don't care if he's gay, but I do care that people were potentially killed in order to sanitize his history.

His skin color means nothing. His ideology and the lies he hides behind are what scare me.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Gay Chicago Bathouse sex and college pakistani lover... before he met Michael Lavaughn Robinson now known as "Michelle."

Blue lips and occasional hits of crack. Lowering the age of consent to his adopted daughter's age; and it's no joke.

edit on 27-11-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: Added content

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

very interesting detective work FS, gives one much to ponder. our system is indeed very corrupt and i think it's plausible that most presidents are hand picked by the wealthy and goes without saying money runs the world currently.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

LOL!!!!

The funniest conspiracy I've heard about in a long time is that Michelle Obama is a dude. Give me a break.

President Obama is a racist, evil, horrible liar, but I don't think he married a man.

We didn't know enough about him before he was elected but we do know he doesn't know how to tell the truth. Maybe he has told so many lies that he forgot what he lied about and when he told the truth. (has he ever told the truth?)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Gay Chicago Bathouse sex and college pakistani lover... before he met Michael Lavaughn Robinson now known as "Michelle."

Blue lips and occasional hits of crack. Lowering the age of consent to his adopted daughter's age; and it's no joke.

edit on 27-11-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: Added content

i would rather not know the truth about that issue and would rather not go through the process of finding out if true or not.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well AboveTopSecret is for those wishing to find the truth...mostly..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join