It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Morning That Makes You Wonder & Something New (To Me)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder where all these trails were years ago, I remember the first time I noticed them, this cannot be normal air traffic,

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Technology changes. They were there but not as common. The new engines leave trails at lower altitudes, where the older engines had to have very specific conditions. Add to that higher levels of flights than you've ever seen, and you have more contrails.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

have you taken note of whose posting here?

that's right, the delusionals [and agenda driven] who see contrails everywhere,
even coming out of peoples mouths

Funny, but aren't you posting here also, so what does that say about you?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

that's because the former have their heads firmly buried [I'll leave figuring out where to you], and the latter have something to hide that is very nasty indeed.

So can you actually provide anything, and I do mean anything that can prove chemtrails exist, or are you just going to do your usual and call names because we don't agree with you?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

network dude

Yea, all that "science" stuff is so last month. I think the new "point and lie" aspect you seem to engage in is much more productive.

Persistent contrails = weather change. Who would have thought?

you certainly evidence great faith and a complete lack of thought or evidence.

As we continue our journey in this fictional scenario we would note that the issue of persistent contrails naturally wouldn’t be associated with the unusual process of name calling someone crazy or paranoid for not believing these claims; instead, as with all simple non-political issues, the government would ignore such claims.

In this fictional world, any given day we might see or hear a report about studies being done to measure just how much less sunlight the Earth is receiving when the skies are covered and how that might impact global temperatures. In this world we would hear from geoengineers as they present all the proof of their claims. Networks, journalists and private citizens would challenge geoengineers who claim they want to spray the atmosphere and admit that this spraying can create an ice age.

Many would pose questions to such government hired geoengineers about how to put into perspective the incredible persistent contrails phenomenon already observed for years with the suggestions for spraying the atmosphere to make the Earth cooler. Some questions posed to government geoengineers might sound something like this:

With the natural observation that normal planes are impacting sunny days all over the planet, how lucky do geoengineers feel considering that they want to spray the planet with nano-sized metal particles that act the exact same way as the normal condensation trails from other planes?
How or conversely what additives might be added to jet fuel to permanently stop persistent contrails in order to remove this threat to our ecosystem?
What compelled government-paid scientist to study contrails in the first place? Or . . .
What problem led to the need to spend money and do scientific studies that prove that persistent contrails were to be expected at all temperatures and humidity levels?

If only for educational purposes, government would make information available for everyone, about where they can download these experiments that were conducted including its reproducible results in case someone wants to duplicate it as part of a school project.

Other considerations may include:

How fast is the field of anti-persistent contrails studies growing?
Is it a good field to go into for employment?
Has the government or private sector considered putting money into solving the persistent contrails problem that is blanketing the world and changing our ecological system?
Or questions like how come there are entire (non-NATO) countries where there are no contrails covering the sky at all? Are the planes or the fuel being used in the planes that fly in those countries different?

Passively calling out the wolf in sheep's clothing

[...] In cold regions like the northeast or other parts of the world, under the right conditions commercial planes would possibly be seen still leaving long permanent trails even as they touch down at the airport runways.

On another note, given that persistent condensation trails are real, it may be observed that people old enough to remember might be a little dismayed as to how no advertising pictures, brochures, movies or family photos from the '90s, and especially the '80s and earlier indicated persistent contrails in the sky.

Given that planes have been around over 100 years, psychologists would likely pose scenarios for how entire generations of people now have no recollection of even one trail in the sky, yet now they are a normal phenomenon. As a result of this strange phenomenon, researchers, professors and students of both science and psychology would question why this might be and consider if it were possible that a multitude of generations all at once could be experiencing a memory problem. If confirmed, this memory problem could lead to some yet unknown insight about memory and how the brain works.
[...]
Upon the presentation of these easy, transparent experiments - and upon observing the manifestation of all the challenges presented here - those questioning this persistent contrails truth would giggle it off and attribute all of this activism and environmental concerns to a little misunderstanding of information that had been available but accidentally kept secret to the public.

Then, just as you ponder all of this information, you notice something happens. Just as you are considering all of these possibilities you WAKE UP and realize here we are in the real world and all that I have just described is fictional, never happened and never will.
www.activistpost.com...

so dude, hows your thesis for your PHD in "contrailscience" coming along?

the answer to your question is right under your nose, or rather within your signature
edit on 25-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Lets see, my theory can be looked up in many scientific and meteorological sites, where can we fine your theory at?

Why not present some facts to back up your words?

Is it because it's just easier to try to discredit the messenger? That's something a sad little troll would do. Don't be that troll.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
I can't help but wonder where all these trails were years ago, I remember the first time I noticed them, this cannot be normal air traffic,

If you venture into a Library, and look up "contrails", you will find that they have been around for a long, long time. It's likely the memory that's inconsistent.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

so dude, hows your thesis for your PHD in "contrailscience" coming along?

Probably easier than you finding something wrong on contrail science.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Kellys
It was a clear morning here in the UK (Cheshire) and shortly after the sun came out the sky got pretty busy!

The views were stunning BUT made me wonder if there might be more to 'chemtrails' than I thought ....

These were taken today just after 8am. I'm sure that there are going to be plenty of people for and against but I have to say that to me they are stunning either way
What I did find was fantastic was seeing something that I've never seen before - I'm sure it's just the light/clouds and it's not done justice in this image - it was really bright and looked strange to me - probably because I've never seen anything like it before lol. Almost like a rainbow shrunk right down and turned on it's side

Any thoughts?

You were blasted. And blasted good. And all before 8 in the morning, before
the day has hardly begun.
Expect the usual suspects telling you it's all normal, to go back to bed with nothing
to worry about. Believe it if you will, but whatever you do don't believe your
lying eyes, because you cannot trust them at all you know!

Your photo's are good examples of the deliberate spraying chemtrailing program
that is plaguing us all.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Technology changes. They were there but not as common. The new engines leave trails at lower altitudes, where the older engines had to have very specific conditions. Add to that higher levels of flights than you've ever seen, and you have more contrails.

I understand, Zap, but I just can't buy it.

OK, I noticed them before i ever had internet, so it wasn't that I was influenced by others, then they were common for many years, then they subsided greatly for many years and are not as common as they once were.

So where did all the air traffic Go?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

network dude

Stormdancer777

If you venture into a Library, and look up "contrails", you will find that they have been around for a long, long time. It's likely the memory that's inconsistent.

Not this many.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Air traffic numbers aren't constant. Just like any other business it ebbs and flows. After 9/11 it ebbed drastically. The airlines at one point had a huge portion of the global fleet put into storage. Then it bounced back, and they bought new airplanes to save money. You also have aircraft like the A380 that carry more passengers than any other aircraft, so there are fewer planes on the routes.

As for the new engines, here's proof. On the left, leaving a contrail is an Airbus, using a high bypass turbofan, and leaving a nice contrail behind it. On the right is a Boeing 707, using a low bypass turbofan, and look, no contrail.

contrailscience.com...
edit on 11/25/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

And you have proof that they're chemtrails right? A sample taken from them?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

It never is. On non-chemtrail spraying days here, the volume of air traffic
is ALWAYS drastically reduced. It is the same story month in month out, year in year out.
They are now brainwashing our children in their schools that this trailing is a normal
result or by-product of airplane exhausts under the 'right' atmospheric conditions
or circumstances. My child knows differently though.

'1984' here we come. The ThoughtPolice will soon be at our 'service'.
Tell your friends and family to simply look up, and to then use their brains.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Air routes aren't constant. They change daily due to weather. Stronger winds means they fly a different route. Thunderstorms mean they fly a different route. Lower winds means they fly a more direct route. All of which leads to fewer contrails. Then there are the planes you don't see because they don't leave contrails that day, because conditions aren't right for them to form.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

How may planes took off between 5 am and 8 am in 1984, and how many did the same yesterday?
If you look up those facts, you will have an answer. Don't trust anything I say, but trust what you can verify.

Unlike the chemtrail pushers, I like to offer things that you can verify as facts.

If you look up how flights have increased over the years, coupled with the new type of engines used, it will make sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

Stormdancer777

is ALWAYS drastically reduced.

I challenge you to look up this fact. Go to flightaware24 or some other flight tracking site and see the numbers for yourself. If you are at all interested in facts, and not just blindly believing cuz it's cool, then you will see how wrong you are. Believe facts, dispute memory and opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Zaphod58
...Then there are the planes you don't see because they don't leave contrails that day, because conditions aren't right for them to form.

I think this can be the main difference in contrails from day-to-day.

On two different days there can be the same number of planes flying in generally the same routes on the same general schedule, but one day may be full of persistent contrails while the other has no persistent contrails.

This is due to differing atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity, pressure) on those two days.

edit on 11/25/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: fixed typo

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I am trying to remember when I first noticed them, it would have to have been in the nineties, but I don't see them like that anymore, shouldn't it have increased?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

network dude

OneFreeMan

Stormdancer777

is ALWAYS drastically reduced.

I challenge you to look up this fact. Go to flightaware24 or some other flight tracking site and see the numbers for yourself. If you are at all interested in facts, and not just blindly believing cuz it's cool, then you will see how wrong you are. Believe facts, dispute memory and opinion.

What facts would they be? Government sanctioned ones, is it?
I'd rather trust myself, if you'll allow me!
There are a few on ATS who seem to believe that there are no conspiracies
anywhere ever. And it's always the same few.
What brings these types to a conspiracy forum, one has to wonder?
I do not want to get too involved in these emotive topics for fear of
suffering some type of consequence, but the only people that are
persuadable now are those who haven't yet looked into the matter and
combined it with their own personal experiences of looking the heck up!
Those who have looked into it and combined it with their own experiences
are surely well decided.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join