It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projectors, help me invite really evil spirits and such

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Be very careful what you wish for because you are risking not only your sanity but also your immortal soul if indeed such a thing exists!

Just remember these things eat 3rd dimensional entities for breakfast!

edit on 24-11-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Maybe this will help you decide if you really wanna dance with the devil.
If you end up posessed., you will need help to get rid of it (like this poor soul in the video) or you will go crazy or worse.
www.youtube.com...

Do your research first like a poster above suggested or PM Maquino right here on ATS.

edit on 24-11-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Trueman
reply to post by Blue Goblin

I'll keep an eye on your future activity on this site. After performing your experiment, we might have an exceptional opportunity to read a demon/evil spirit opinion about our discussions here.

You'll have a big chance to be declared ezquizofrenic by skeptics, unless you post a video of youself doing a "360 head spin".

Anyway, pursuing such a thing will upset your family and friends, did you tell them what you want to do?

No nobody knows haha but my flat mates will probable have a right laugh watching me head spin off the kitchen worktop.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Ranong
Maybe this will help you decide if you really wanna dance with the devil.
If you end up posessed., you will need help to get rid of it (like this poor soul in the video) or you will go crazy or worse.
www.youtube.com...

Do your research first like a poster above suggested or PM Maquino right here on ATS.

edit on 24-11-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

Are there any info on the sources. Any psychological background checks such as schizophrenia ect? Or expert reviews afterwards looking for stress induced seizures?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
In goetic and othe such rituals it's made fairly clear that the "demons" are just archetypes within one's own psyche. An early form of psychoanalysis if anything.

It's also recommended one seeks the help of an experienced psychologist when playing with these (most times) hidden parts of the self.

So....if you're looking for some malicious being to jump out at you you'll most likely be disappointed. Unless you find that you are that being.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Hmmm, no response to my previous thread. Only a troll would not respond.

If not, try this. You want a real name.
Fallen angel Chemosh.

Note the skin colour. That is what happens to bronze angel skin when it loses the light of Yahushua.

You want to meet negative entities whilst you dream or astral travel ? Try here.
It gets really hair raising whilst being pushed around in a circle by this evil family who have done many evil deeds in the past.

Roslin castle that once housed the evil Sinclair family

Now imagine the following picture when falling asleep. The sky is pure black. Before you know it, the nasty family will probably have got you to sign over your soul.

Roslin castle entrance today as i once imagined it. Then the dream went 'south' fast.

i ask again. Are you up for the challenge ?. i could do with a good laugh watching a sinner learn the hard way that dealing with negative entities is a death wish.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by elijahbird

Second star for a well thought out response!

I feel I must add "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophy." Hamlet(1.5.166-7).

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Rapha

Hmmm, no response to my previous thread. Only a troll would not respond.

If not, try this. You want a real name.
Fallen angel Chemosh.

Note the skin colour. That is what happens to bronze angel skin when it loses the light of Yahushua.

You want to meet negative entities whilst you dream or astral travel ? Try here.
It gets really hair raising whilst being pushed around in a circle by this evil family who have done many evil deeds in the past.

Roslin castle that once housed the evil Sinclair family

Now imagine the following picture when falling asleep. The sky is pure black. Before you know it, the nasty family will probably have got you to sign over your soul.

Roslin castle entrance today as i once imagined it. Then the dream went 'south' fast.

i ask again. Are you up for the challenge ?. i could do with a good laugh watching a sinner learn the hard way that dealing with negative entities is a death wish.

Yeah sure I'm up for this, someone needs to do it believer or not. What is the worst you think would happen to me say I have got in way over my head and it's gone tits up?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Rapha

Yeah sure I'm up for this, someone needs to do it believer or not. What is the worst you think would happen to me say I have got in way over my head and it's gone tits up?

OK. When you dream, always imagine the above picture.

Demons (nephil spirits) always watch us sinners everyday. They know you are going to do this now and are going to hit you with every temptation they know to make you keep coming back for more.

Spirits can possess your body if you don't have faith in Jesus Christ.

If a demon gets into your head and controls your body, your family and friends are screwed.

Depending on your sex, there will be an incubus or succubus there to seduce you.

See you there. They know who i am so there could be a punch up (with a Sinclair member) in under a minute. Lol.
edit on 24-11-2013 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Blue Goblin
I don't know much about the topic, and everyone posting usually seems to get good stuff. However I want to the evil and malevolent ones. The real bad ones. How would I go about doing this?

lmao you start this thread as if you are the first person to ever think of this idea ... this is ATS for goodness sake so think again.

I've been a member here since 2007 and there have been many making the same request as you and the one thing they all have in common is the fact that they have all faded away ... why ?

Because most people with a modicum of common sense (believers and skeptics alike) do not have the time or the inclination to encourage such immaturity ... totally riduculous.

And just for the record I am a believer because of personal experience ... and it is not an experience I would recommend to anyone because even if you survive relatively unscathed it is an experience that takes something from you and you will be forever changed (not in a good way).

If it's something you wish to persue don't expect anyone with sense or moral to help you on your way.

Good Luck. Woody )O(
edit on 09/09/2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Rapha

Rapha

OK. When you dream, always imagine the above picture.

Demons (nephil spirits) always watch us sinners everyday. They know you are going to do this now and are going to hit you with every temptation they know to make you keep coming back for more.

Spirits can possess your body if you don't have faith in Jesus Christ.

If a demon gets into your head and controls your body, your family and friends are screwed.

Depending on your sex, there will be an incubus or succubus there to seduce you.

See you there. They know who i am so there could be a punch up in under a minute. Lol.
edit on 24-11-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

Well im male so i'm looking forward to some pretty sexy demons aha. I can deliver a lethal round house kick if push came to shove. But anyway what do you mean you will see me there?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

woodwytch

Blue Goblin
I don't know much about the topic, and everyone posting usually seems to get good stuff. However I want to the evil and malevolent ones. The real bad ones. How would I go about doing this?

lmao you start this thread as if you are the first person to ever think of this idea ... this is ATS for goodness sake so think again.

I've been a member here since 2007 and there have been many making the same request as you and the one thing they all have in common is the fact that they have all faded away ... why ?

Because most people with a modicum of common sense (believers and skeptics alike) do not have the time or the inclination to encourage such immaturity ... totally riduculous.

And just for the record I am a believer because of personal experience ... and it is not an experience I would recommend to anyone because even if you survive relatively unscathed it is an experience that takes something from you and you will be forever changed (not in a good way).

If it's something you wish to persue don't expect anyone with sense or moral to help you on your way.

Good Luck. Woody )O(
edit on 09/09/2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

I will give this study time and effort. I understand your concern as you are a believer, but this needs to be done. What do you mean survive, do you think I am putting my life at risk of death. What do you think will happen or what will I see that will change me that much? I am serious about documenting this and doing my study even if I talk light heartedly I do mean to do this.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What is the worst you think would happen to me say I have got in way over my head and it's gone tits up?

You die ... and it will very likely look as if you died by your own hand !

Woody )O(

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well im male so i'm looking forward to some pretty sexy demons aha. I can deliver a lethal round house kick if push came to shove. But anyway what do you mean you will see me there?

Can you deliver the same round house kick when evil rapha's have the ability to simply radiate pure evil ?

The pressure of fear and misery will build up on your shoulders so much that you will experience what it really feels like when Will E Ceyote gets the dreaded 14 ton block of iron on his head in the cartoons. Their fear will crush you.

But you seem determined.

i said 'see you there' as in, it might, just might be possible that we will both appear at the Sinclair castle in our dreams and meet pure evil negative entities. Only Jesus Christ will protect you. Maybe you should speak the Lords Prayer before falling asleep tonight.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Rapha

Can you deliver the same round house kick when evil rapha's have the ability to simply radiate pure evil ?

The pressure of fear and misery will build up on your shoulders so much that you will experience what it really feels like when Will E Ceyote gets the dreaded 14 ton block of iron on his head in the cartoons. Their fear will crush you.

But you seem determined.

i said 'see you there' as in, it might, just might be possible that we will both appear at the Sinclair castle in our dreams and meet pure evil negative entities. Only Jesus Christ will protect you. Maybe you should speak the Lords Prayer before falling asleep tonight.

Does saying that prayer protect you. As you said you may project into this place to and see the things that could crush me, so does it shield you from all that or will you be in danger?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

woodwytch

What is the worst you think would happen to me say I have got in way over my head and it's gone tits up?

You die ... and it will very likely look as if you died by your own hand !

Woody )O(

Do you mean that I will be driven to a suicidal state by possession or?...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Does saying that prayer protect you. As you said you may project into this place to and see the things that could crush me, so does it shield you from all that or will you be in danger?

i survived the first time because they didn't know what to do when confronted by a believer in Jesus Christ.

This time though, i could be falling in the deep end and walking into danger.

But if it shows you that its a bad idea and gets you to repent then it is worth the risk for me.

Say the prayer from the bottom your heart and let the Spirit of Jesus Christ guide you.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I will give this study time and effort. I understand your concern as you are a believer, but this needs to be done. What do you mean survive, do you think I am putting my life at risk of death. What do you think will happen or what will I see that will change me that much? I am serious about documenting this and doing my study even if I talk light heartedly I do mean to do this.

I'm a 'believer' only because I am an 'experiencer' ... if I had not experienced I most certainly would never have believed ... it's important that you understand that.

As a human-being you have the gift of 'freewill' and you have obviously made your decision so nothing I (or anyone else) can say is likely to change your mind.

I don't go into the details of my experience very often and I certainly never mention the entity by name (it would only give it power) ... but all I will say to you is do not expect it to be like some Hollywoodized Horror Film ... the real thing is much more subtle (sometimes) and reaches a lot deeper on every level (physically / psychologically / emotionally / spiritually).

And whilst you might truly think you're strong enough to handle whatever comes your way you must also ask if you are prepared to lay those closest to you in harms way too ... because the one thing you really need to know is;

If the evil you invite in cannot penetrate your barrier ... it will get to you by hurting whoever/whatever you hold most dear in ways you could never imagine.

Woody )O(

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Rapha

i survived the first time because they didn't know what to do when confronted by a believer in Jesus Christ.

This time though, i could be falling in the deep end and walking into danger.

But if it shows you that its a bad idea and gets you to repent then it is worth the risk for me.

Say the prayer from the bottom your heart and let the Spirit of Jesus Christ guide you.

Do you think my equal skepticism of religion will ruin any chance of protection from prayer?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Unless you are a trans dimensional vortex energy feeder whom wishes to consume these entitys which in essence are merely smaller versions of the same then I would suggest you not try to invite them, you are like a tasty little hatchling that has been left alone in the nest and are calling them to you, now if like the lantern fish you are out of sight and merely using bait in the form of a bio luminescent light then ok but I suspect you are making a very awful mistake.
The devil is not your friend, evil spirits are not your friend and those whom are your friends are the ones whom you would cause suffering too as well as yourself.
I suspect you merely put this up to guage the replies but why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join