It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projectors, help me invite really evil spirits and such

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't know much about the topic, and everyone posting usually seems to get good stuff. However I want to the evil and malevolent ones. The real bad ones. How would I go about doing this?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Attend a Tea Party convention

-zings-

(kidding, cool your jets folks!)

Erm...why, pretending it is real for a second, wouldn't it be like being set up on a blind date with a serial killer?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Why would you want that? Would you not be putting yourself in danger?

It's an honest question as I have no idea about astral projection or if what you want is possible. I am just curious (nosy... it's a downfall
) .

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

SaturnFX
Attend a Tea Party convention

-zings-

(kidding, cool your jets folks!)

Erm...why, pretending it is real for a second, wouldn't it be like being set up on a blind date with a serial killer?

Literally
as I was really close to saying he could have lunch with Obama...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Because I don't believe in it at all and think the people who take it seriously are a bit loco. Sorry but it's just my opinion. However if anything could prove it's real it's got to be a demon throwing me against the wall or waking up with blood written all over the wall heh. Will video said demon throwing me about.
edit on 24/11/13 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Blue Goblin
Because I don't believe in it at all and think the people who take it seriously are a bit loco. Sorry but it's just my opinion. However if anything could prove it's real it's got to be a demon throwing me against the wall or waking up with blood written all over the wall heh.

Your explanation tends to make sense, but maybe it would be better if a good spirit did something kind for you in order for you to believe it?

I don't really buy into it either, but lots of folks do. I guess the only way to find out for sure is to do an experiment such as yours. I would probably pick nice spirits though.

There are people here that can explain how to astral project and I guess they will be along shortly. You will have to come back and tell us how it went??

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Blue Goblin
Because I don't believe in it at all and think the people who take it seriously are a bit loco. Sorry but it's just my opinion. However if anything could prove it's real it's got to be a demon throwing me against the wall or waking up with blood written all over the wall heh. Will video said demon throwing me about.

But the test is faulty to begin with.
Lets say you do a ceremony or whatever, why would some baddy even show up? Supposedly these are advanced beings, they are gonna stop for every petty human challenging them? do we freak out and murder every frog that croaks cross at us? might be the same thing if they exist...they seem prone to screw with the open minded and experimental, and the cynical ones tend to get nothing.

Secondly, lets say you do contact "something", be it a proper demon, or your subconscious...either way is not a good thing.

So, you are going to do one of three things: 1) total waste of time you coulda spent picking stuff out of your belly button, 2) make contact with your subconscious and basically go down a path of crazy, or 3) get hurt.

Not seeing the payout, at best, its a waste of your time, but it ultimately proves nothing anyhow because even if nothing happens, the test isn't controlled or contained...anthropomorphic understandings of a different species...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Goblin

seems to me you just want attention .. the way you asked, with no explanation as to why, knowing fine well most everyones obvious response to such a question would by, why would he want to do that ... but make us ask you for the reasoning behind your request .. and then the reasoning behind it isnt logical reasoning at all .. but more dramatic attention seeking ...

Just my opinion .. i feel like am talking to a little boy here .... which is why i wont even bother trying to provide you with any relevant info ..

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I saw a sign on the door on the way in, it read "Non cibos de troglodytae;."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I guess there haven't been enough documented demonic possessions?Why don't you start praying to the devil,deny Christ,and offer him your eternal soul.Let us know how you make out.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I've not tried it, and like you I don't believe it'll work. However, through my relatively short life here on this earth, I've found that people that tend to mock/invite bad things like this usually ends up sorry they even considered it.

It's like walking into the darkness in the African wilderness and expecting nothing to be there simply because you can't see it when a lion decides it can see you, and you look delicious.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Segenam

seems to me you just want attention .. the way you asked, with no explanation as to why, knowing fine well most everyones obvious response to such a question would by, why would he want to do that ... but make us ask you for the reasoning behind your request .. and then the reasoning behind it isnt logical reasoning at all .. but more dramatic attention seeking ...

Just my opinion .. i feel like am talking to a little boy here .... which is why i wont even bother trying to provide you with any relevant info ..

It's merely a test. I don't want attention although a video of me flailing all over the place crawling up the ceiling would be a hit. More for me than other people. I don't want a 'good' spirit because loads of people experience sleep state hallucinations such as sleep paralysis and other similar phenomenon and can see many a thing be it a light or shadow and call it a energy spirit from what ever dimension and galaxy. However if I could invite evil entities and suffer physical harm it would be more solid proof. Especially if I quickly videoed my stunning body to show no prior wounds. So if I was to receive them after while all on video it would be great. I could do this for a longer period of time. Even if I just reach my subconscious and have a crazy time at least its something and I will know its all in your head.

Keep it to yourself by all means haha. I expected there to be such a response when confronted by a skeptic. At least I'm giving it a go and attempting to document it instead of just calling you a nut case. I'm opening up to the idea of possibly changing my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

it never ceases to amaze me.
the stupidity of some ATS posters.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Blue Goblin

Craigslist seems like the right place to find a 'demon' who will treat you rough in ways you can only imagine. Possibly with a rubber suit and a ball gag. Depends.

Have you tried?

Personally, I'd rather have a demon come along and grant me a million pleasures. who cares if no one else believes me, I'd have a million pleasures.

Man I want a million pleasures...

what's craigslist's website..

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

TDawg61
I guess there haven't been enough documented demonic possessions?Why don't you start praying to the devil,deny Christ,and offer him your eternal soul.Let us know how you make out.

Does nothing. I was 16 once.

Does absolutely nothing at all kill the unborn kill the priests...

wait, what was I saying? never mind...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

winofiend

Blue Goblin

Craigslist seems like the right place to find a 'demon' who will treat you rough in ways you can only imagine. Possibly with a rubber suit and a ball gag. Depends.

Have you tried?

Personally, I'd rather have a demon come along and grant me a million pleasures. who cares if no one else believes me, I'd have a million pleasures.

Man I want a million pleasures...

what's craigslist's website..

I was looking on the men seeking demon section for some no strings attached possession but they all looked like the type who would be a lot fatter in real life or had some bizarre fetish...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Blue Goblin
I don't know much about the topic, and everyone posting usually seems to get good stuff. However I want to the evil and malevolent ones. The real bad ones. How would I go about doing this?

Read the Book of Enoch if you want the real names of the fallen watchers or Lyrium.

Remove the vowels from the names because back in those days, vowels didn't exist.

Heres a clue, one of the leaders Shemyhaza (Hebrew: shem + ya'ah + aza " of the Name of power") is actually Shymhz. You won't have any luck with him though because he repented back in 2007.

His workmate Azazel (Uzza, Oz) is still evil.

When you summon him, get him to drag you to their homeland, Tartarus, where (from experience) the words fear, despair and misery take real form and literally crush you down into the floor covered in razor sharp skin flake dust in 7 minutes. You won't even get the chance to make your last dying scream as your ribs cut their way into your empty lungs.

Maybe read this, "An unwelcome journey to hell. timenolonger.ning.com..."

This was later verified by a repented fallen angel. The avatar pictures might give a clue and hence the author (who knows his spirit is a wraith) can make you see the truth the next time you dream seeing that all spirits are joined during dream time.

Or maybe i will drag you screaming to Hades and watch you wilt and fade into dust in under 51 seconds standing next to the tree of death.

So are you up for the challenge now ? Do you care about your soul ? Jesus Christ cares.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Get a ouija board. Offer to let whatever you contact use your body to conduct it's business on earth. True story.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Blue Goblin
I was looking on the men seeking demon section for some no strings attached possession but they all looked like the type who would be a lot fatter in real life or had some bizarre fetish...

But it would have made a great read in 30 years time though!

"Man freed from demonic sex cult after 30 years. Claims craigslist misrepresented their adverts."

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I'll keep an eye on your future activity on this site. After performing your experiment, we might have an exceptional opportunity to read a demon/evil spirit opinion about our discussions here.

You'll have a big chance to be declared ezquizofrenic by skeptics, unless you post a video of youself doing a "360 head spin".

Anyway, pursuing such a thing will upset your family and friends, did you tell them what you want to do?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join