It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projectors, help me invite really evil spirits and such

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

woodwytch

I will give this study time and effort. I understand your concern as you are a believer, but this needs to be done. What do you mean survive, do you think I am putting my life at risk of death. What do you think will happen or what will I see that will change me that much? I am serious about documenting this and doing my study even if I talk light heartedly I do mean to do this.

I'm a 'believer' only because I am an 'experiencer' ... if I had not experienced I most certainly would never have believed ... it's important that you understand that.

As a human-being you have the gift of 'freewill' and you have obviously made your decision so nothing I (or anyone else) can say is likely to change your mind.

I don't go into the details of my experience very often and I certainly never mention the entity by name (it would only give it power) ... but all I will say to you is do not expect it to be like some Hollywoodized Horror Film ... the real thing is much more subtle (sometimes) and reaches a lot deeper on every level (physically / psychologically / emotionally / spiritually).

And whilst you might truly think you're strong enough to handle whatever comes your way you must also ask if you are prepared to lay those closest to you in harms way too ... because the one thing you really need to know is;

If the evil you invite in cannot penetrate your barrier ... it will get to you by hurting whoever/whatever you hold most dear in ways you could never imagine.

Woody )O(

It all sounds very cryptic still and mysterious. Do you have an idea of ways you think this will hurt me or ones close to me? If you have experience from this how has it got to you?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I will give this study time and effort. I understand your concern as you are a believer, but this needs to be done. What do you mean survive, do you think I am putting my life at risk of death. What do you think will happen or what will I see that will change me that much? I am serious about documenting this and doing my study even if I talk light heartedly I do mean to do this.

I'm a 'believer' only because I am an 'experiencer' ... if I had not experienced I most certainly would never have believed ... it's important that you understand that.

As a human-being you have the gift of 'freewill' and you have obviously made your decision so nothing I (or anyone else) can say is likely to change your mind.

I don't go into the details of my experience very often and I certainly never mention the entity by name (it would only give it power) ... but all I will say to you is do not expect it to be like some Hollywoodized Horror Film ... the real thing is much more subtle (sometimes) and reaches a lot deeper on every level (physically / psychologically / emotionally / spiritually).

And whilst you might truly think you're strong enough to handle whatever comes your way you must also ask if you are prepared to lay those closest to you in harms way too ... because the one thing you really need to know is;

If the evil you invite in cannot penetrate your barrier ... it will get to you by hurting whoever/whatever you hold most dear in ways you could never imagine.

Woody )O(

It all sounds very cryptic still and mysterious. Do you have an idea of ways you think this will hurt me or ones close to me? If you have experience from this how has it got to you?

The naive questions you have been asking on this thread tell me that you are nowhere near prepared to do what you say you intend to do ... but as I already said you have 'freewill' and the choice will be yours.

I do not wish to detail how things have effected me or mine since the case was concluded and even if I did I doubt the details would change your mind so it would be a pointless exercise.

However, to answer a question that you asked another poster ... the Lords Prayer (or any other prayer) will only protect you if you 'feel' and 'believe' in the words you are saying.

When I was dealing with the case of my own experience I was offered a complete script for exorcism (by a psychologist who attended church exorcisms) ... but when I read through it it was just words and I felt nothing as I am not a Christian so I knew that would not work for us.

So being a practicing Witch (following the old traditional path for over 25yrs) I decided to create a very potent 'Binding & Banishing Ritual' ... and because I 'felt' and 'believed' the strength and power in the words I was speaking it worked and we were finally rid of it ... but it had taken some of the 'essence' from the 3 of us who had worked the case.

If you have the time / inclination / interest you can go to my old thread that covers the case up to the point of the ritual and it's success back in June 2010 ...

Update Of The Demon Identification (Red-Eyes) Case -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

... but I am not prepared to speak about things after that point.

Woody )O(

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Goblin

Do you think my equal skepticism of religion will ruin any chance of protection from prayer?

As woodwytch mentioned, if you are skeptical before speaking the Lords Prayer, then your words spoken will not call out to the Lord's Spirit. You will not have any protection.

A negative entity could very well enter your physical body. Then your family will witness you having a seizure as your spirit and the negative entity fight over your body.

The negative entity, with countless years of experience, will win crushing your spirit into the back of your mind. Then there is no telling what the evil spirit will do to your friends and family as it gains control of your body.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I like your quote. And it's true. I always liked to think about ceremonial magick/ritual/oobe like this. Whether it's happening inside the mind or outside is inconsequential. It's happening and affecting the self.

Best not to over think it. Lol

"One must buy the egg without haggling"~Agrippa

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I've been around demons a handful of times. When they show up .... you know it. They are pure HATE and all that hate is directed at you as if you were the only person on the planet. They loathe you. It's almost tangible. There is absolutely no reason to want to have those things around. None. To want to have something intelligent and more powerful than you around that HATES you .. that absolutely HATES you ... that's insanity.

Don't play around. Just leave it alone. You'll regret it forever if you don't.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If you don't believe in Astral Projection then why are you asking this question? Since childhood I've had lucid dreams and the ability to manipulate the dream world, fly and all kinds of other fun stuff. I've also had a few astral experiences as a child and luckily my mother also astral projects and was able to explain what was happening.

At the age of 25 I had a near death experience, I do not have any recollection of what happened during that time other then peacefullness, and when I woke up I was not afraid to die. After my NDE I astral project at least once a week and up to 5 times a night. This is a very real and spiritual part of my life.

If you or others don't believe I honestly don't care. Other peoples beliefs have no impact on my life but name calling (loco) is not necessary.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Just a couple notes, as an astral projector:

1. I don't think you need astral projection to invite evil spirits - In fact, if you're hell-bent on attempting this, don't use astral projection. Think about it: Right now, there is not a lot of "supporting" evidence that astral projection exists (apart from our experiences). Which would convince you more? Something that may have happened "in your mind", or something that happened in the physical?

Better off using an Ouija board, although I beat you to trying to call up some nasty entity there. Nothing happened, so either I was lucky, or the nasty entity got a kick out of me getting frustrated because nothing happened.

2. A roundhouse kick is not going to save you, nor will saying a prayer. My reasoning is: You said it yourself that you don't believe in any sort of negative entities, so in that light - Do you believe in the entities behind the prayer? Do you believe that your roundhouse kick can do damage beyond the physical? You can "fight" said negative entities with a belief, but if you don't believe in anything, then nothing will help. Also, this isn't like some movie or video game, where the entity can become partially physical (granted, a kick might knock out a person that the entity is possessing, but damage to the entity itself? No).

3. I doubt that any entity would even try to earn your attention. Why? Because negative entities don't bother with a challenge - They are almost the same as a bully. To them, someone with a weak will or that already fears them would make a far more accessible target. You, on the other hand, seem to have a strong will & desire, which is more than likely something they would rather not mess with (it's not that they are afraid, but rather that there are smaller fish to fry).

4. As for what could happen if everything you try works, lets just say death would be the least of your concerns. Bullies don't want someone to be dead - they want a completely compliant, worship-like servant that they can control.

Because you haven't gotten in contact with one yet, here's my best guess as to what would happen to you, once you start your experiment.

a. First, the entity would only start showing itself in small doses (aka, a "feeling", maybe a shadow out of the corner of your eye, or the feeling of being watched).

b. After several weeks, months, or years, the activity might start to pick up. You won't find all your crosses upside down, or find that you were levitating while you sleep. Instead, you might find that things go missing, or that they have been misplaced. You might start getting headaches, odd dreams, or feeling like you are being watched 24/7. This is when the entity "wants" you to be on edge.

c. After b, the activity comes out into the open. You may experience poltergeist-like effects, such as broken plates, wet spots, unexplainable noises, voices that sound like people you know, or even partial materialization (aka, you might catch a glimpse of a friend or significant other walk by, even though you know they are out). You might start to feel sick, or want to stay more local to home. Why would the entity want it's powersource or servant to escape? By keeping you at home, it's keeping you tethered.

d. By this time, the entity is ready to come out with it's true colors. I'd be willing to bet it won't be a sexy female companion (sorry, but the movie characters are the ones that get that luxury I'm afraid). By now, you will probably begin feeling the influence of the neg - You might start thinking about hurting yourself, or other people. Accidents may start happening to you - not ones that will kill you, but ones that will hurt enough to wear you down. As you get more worn down, the entity will start to appear more and more. If anything, this is when you would get the effects you were looking for - Although I would hope that vomiting pea soup is not in your case, as I can handle watching someone's head twist 360.

Also, this is where the possession takes place - there might be periods where you blank out, only to discover you did something that doesn't fit with character. Or, you might remember doing something, but not remember why. In the worst case, possession occurs, but it won't be like a "hey, I'm going to kick you out of your body...so you just float there till I come back" possession - more like it will be you, trapped in your own body, watching through your own eyes, as an entity proceeds to wreck havoc on your life. What better way to wear you down, than to commit a crime in your body while you watch on in horror?

NOTE: For better special effects, try an exorcism at this point. That will more than likely offend whatever entity is after you. The fact that it has to leave will force it to make you the center of attention - this is where you might get pinned to a wall.

Got the above from how a "bad cop" gets someone to confess - They first confuse the person. Then, they make them paranoid, to the point where they are always on edge. Finally they use force to bend the person to their will - The entity will attempt to do the same to you.

5. I am loco, because I was a skeptic until I investigated one of my local cemeteries. When I went in, the first thing I felt was how the sunlight didn't seem to warm me. The other thing I observed was that I felt like I was being watched, from somewhere towards the center of the place.

As I got further in, it was starting to feel more and more like a bad idea - something didn't want me there, and that something was barking mad that I didn't heed its other warnings. Finally, I decided enough was enough, and that I was leaving. All on my way out, I kept tripping over things, and noticed that even time seemed to be slowing down - it was literally getting harder & harder to go forward. Not to add to the spooky theme already set, there was no noise at all except for what I was creating. As soon as I stepped off the cemetery property, it was almost as if everything was back to normal. (This is a shortened version of the story - I do have a longer one, but it's email-length). Found out later that the owner of a metaphysical shop claimed that something like devil worship might have been done in there, and that whatever I ran afoul of was probably territorial (Don't know how much truth there is to that, but it did make sense at the time).

-fossilera

PS: I'm against you or anyone else doing this, but since you were asking for information, I gave it. I will not be responsible for what happens to you, or anyone else that attempts to use the knowledge in this post for ill-intent.
edit on 24/11/2013 by fossilera because: Added disclaimer, as this is meant to be information-only

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Going after this type of thing has the potential to literally rape your mind. Don't delve into it unless you intend to do some good, and are ready, which I don't get the feeling that you are.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies I am taking them all on board. However I still plan to do it and think my high inexperience, throwing myself into the deep end would yield a good result if any. Most of your replies leave me thinking about questions to do with black magic. I read your blog journey to hell and you mentioned your parents used black magic. Could black magic/devil worship make these entities or demons friendly to me or what benefits does it give in this situation?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's funny I was thinking about asking the forum, trying to find a pure atheist and/or 100% skeptic and then asking if they would study the darker side and practice some none violent rituals for about 6 months maybe longer if we find that research needs to continue longer.

I was watching one of those paranomal shows and there was one young guy that was into the demonic stuff when he was younger. He said if you don't believe in the stuff then just look into it and then you believe because stuff will happen.

If you are truly interested, I wouldn't mind helping you research.
for me I believe that there is something we can not explain whether its made in our own minds or something is actually out there.

The thing is you don't have to call out for demons, just opening your mind and home to spirits and they will come.

the first thing you got to get is one of those Oujia board's
I'll start looking for some stuff

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Before you go throwing yourself to demons to throw you around,
start slow and start the process of understanding.

Here is a free Satanic Bible
Keep in mind that satanism is not really what you and most think. So to really understand you should read the Satanic Bible it may open your mind because believe it or not more people can relate this book if they could get past the title of it.
Myself I have read a lot of it and I have to say I sort of agree with a lot of it. But by no means would I want to classify myself a satanist, I seek all religions to understand why my belief is what it is.

so let's start with this,
Let me know what you think

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If you are willing to invite such negativity it's because what's already there wants more...

Tsk tsk

Choosing to call harm or danger to your person sounds....unstable

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Blue Goblin
I read your blog journey to hell and you mentioned your parents used black magic. Could black magic/devil worship make these entities or demons friendly to me or what benefits does it give in this situation?

Demons are NEVER friendly. My mother summoned 2 demons once that held her up to the ceiling by her throat. Well, now because of her stupidity, she is in hell. They were probably the same demons that were inside me until 2006. Simply speaking the Lords Prayer banished them.

My mother sold me over to demons. At age 7 i was in a full scale 4th Generation 30 day Lunar cycle curse.

Thanks to the curse, a real freaky event happened this morning whilst recovering from a seizure blackout, i could see this world as normal through my left eye. The right eye showed everything in pure rainbow colours like it was a paradise.

i am going to ask my angel contact what the hell happened.

So did you have any success whilst dreaming of meeting up with the evil Sinclair family ?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Blue Goblin, i don't suppose you're the one who's going round on youtube asking everyone how to summon up all sorts and videoing yourself actually doing all these rituals are you?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So any update? Did you offer some of your blood as a sacrifice? LOL

Im curious. Usually when you are sucsessful strange things happen. Knocking, things disapearing, cold drafts when no window is open.

Strange sounds, like something scurrying across your floor, strange inauadible whispering.

Anything yet?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So did a demon drag you to hell screaming yet ?

Or were you just trolling around the ATS neighborhood ?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Astral/Obe is nothing more than a dream form. Another form of dreaming
within yourself. Its not to hard to do, countless of people do it
without even remembering about it, I used to do it a lot when I was
a kid, I just shrugged it off without realizing what it was. Now t hat
I am older, its once in a while type of dealy.
Theres even forums dedicated to it.

Thats it

No demons or entitys exist, santa claus etc.
We the "people" are the ones that make up this crap.
Whatever your mind is capable of, this is what will appear
in front of your mindscape within your dream.
Say if you are reaaaaaally scared of "demons" in the
back of your mind, maybe per se, if you were heavily
influenced with religion/hell, you'll most likely
encounter negative entity. Or if you have mental problems, like
most people, they'll be scared through sleep para/night terrors.

I can say its fun to AP, you can fly around, explore your neighborhood.
Reminds me of lucid dreaming and at the same time
it isnt.

As with your other post, I do agree people are a bit LOCO,
they have some form of schizophrenia, they are in
their own wonderland.
edit on 2-12-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Be careful what you wish for.

Ok as one human being to another, learn to protect yourself. Our minds are like portals. Though you are clearly not ready to experience anything and already state that you don't believe. Part of the process is being ready..believing and more importantly the intent on something happening. You probably don't have patience either.

You can learn how to astral project/oobe all over the Internet and even here on ats.

I would suggest to you that the key to the places you want to go are in the frame of mind and emotion creating the right vibration to unlock the right doors..or wrong ones.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I personally have no experience with astral projection, lucid dreaming yes, but not projection.

IMHO, I don't believe a negative entity would confront you or acknowledge you at all.

The reason I think this is simple... If you are a non believer then they have no reason to interact with you at all, you are already destined to dwell with them. If on the other hand you called on them and satan himself showed up in your room in the the physical and threw you around for laughs then you would most likely be in the closest church in a matter of minutes repenting to God himself. They would lose your soul if they revealed themselves to you.

They have no motivation to interact with you because it can only cause you to turn to God.

Like I said, just my opinion...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Howdy, sorry for not updating. Im doing bits of reading about astral projection and just some general knowledge but im a student so have studies and stuff. I will keep y'all updated just got some bits to sort out first keeping me busy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join