It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projectors, help me invite really evil spirits and such

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My only thought is if you are going to jump into something like this you should focus on something positive instead of something negative, because like people have already stated, be careful what you ask for,cause eventually you will get it, and it won't be anything like you were thinking.

But hey, the school of hard knocks is sometimes the best teacher.

Good luck, be safe, enjoy the ride.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
just astral project yourself, if they want in they'll get in.
i think i have experianced something like this, it was the only time AP worked for me but i dont think i made it happen, i wanted it to, but something else wanted it more.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Literally
as I was really close to saying he could have lunch with Obama...

OMG ! you go TO far. Ban him !!!!

you do know satan and his demons have totally given up on earth?
they have go to find a new world.
some thing that will be even a little challenged.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You are going to need a one way ticket to Dulce, New Mexico. Go to the Apache Service Station on U.S.64. Ask for Dr. O. You will probably have to come back and ask several times as there is no Dr. O who works at the Apache Service Station. But you will meet Dr. O there by asking. When you meet it, tell it you are there to see the attic. You will not be allowed to take any video, but you will get what you asked for in your OP.
edit on 7-12-2013 by hyperreflexia because: gramore

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

hyperreflexia
You are going to need a one way ticket to Dulce, New Mexico. Go to the Apache Service Station on U.S.64. Ask for Dr. O. You will probably have to come back and ask several times as there is no Dr. O who works at the Apache Service Station. But you will meet Dr. O there by asking. When you meet it, tell it you are there to see the attic. You will not be allowed to take any video, but you will get what you asked for in your OP.
edit on 7-12-2013 by hyperreflexia because: gramore

I don't get it. It's was a gas station/auto parts store, now it's a travel center. It has two reviews on Google results, with a 5 star rating.

Doesn't sound particularly menacing >.>

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
why would someone want to astral project to make contact with evil spirits and demons? you must be trolling right?

i had two sleep paralysis experiences (which is a failed OBE or the beggining of one) and i was scared #less now imagine going through a full AP and making contact with negative spirits or demons of the astral realm, what would the purpose be?

i sure hope to never go through an episode of SP again. The things that i felt and saw, horrible and i think real too. No matter what science or ats users say, there''s something evil about sp, obe's and astral projection.
edit on 10-12-2013 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join