It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a war going on for your soul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Tragic!
SnF

edit on 24-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So from your point we no longer need Jesus?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

KellyPrettyBear
. By chasing around the symbols and trying to
make sense of it, you just tighten you finger in the
Chinese finger trap, until you can't escape.

KPB

Symbology is nothing but deception and
the way satan communicates.
If you subscribe to any sort of symbology, be it
colours, or pics/avatars or whatever, you are signing a pact with the
devil unwittingly

Are we agreeing in a manner of speaking?

You know..and a Chrisitan doesn't normally get this.. that I LOVE
the 'divine heart' and if you want to call that Jesus, I almost don't
care.. so long as you don't get high on all the false Jesus symbols.
Call this reality fried doggy turds.. I don't care. But BE loving.. BECOME
LOVE.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Fraudfinder
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So from your point we no longer need Jesus?

The "Jesus" that people fight and die for, was never the "real Jesus"
in the first place. It's not a matter of no longer need.. it's a matter
of what people think never was to begin with.

Now was there an apocalyptic prophet named Jesus, who might
have had a pure flame of 'Divine essence' in him? That could
certainly have been. But we don't know.. a grand conspiracy
exists in the world that corrupts everything...

So rather than fight and die for something which never existed
(in the form it exists today), rather follow the finger pointing
to the moon ... don't obsess about the finger.. see where
the finger is pointing .. to honesty, to kindness, to compassion,
to LOVE. Those things are the 'real Jesus'. They always were.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Bless God for your attempt to ring the warning bells, however the bells have been ringing for a very long time. The pagans wish to design their own god and atheists wish to be their own god and many people who call themselves Christian are guilty of the same.
They baulk at God as though he's done something terrible to them but cry foul if their free will is challenged .
We do not get to design our own God except by freewill . And many use their freewill to do so, especially most who would call themselves Christian . As Gandhi once said , I like your Christ , but dislike your Christians.
However Gandhi never met some Christians I know, or he might have changed the saying.
Forcing God on people is God's job, spreading the word is Christian's job ( not forcing) to lead by example,, sadly the most corrupt forms of Christianity is taken as the example.
If the masses wish to partake in human and animal sacrifice that Christ freed us from , then they will never be free. Wars and nukes and engineered superbugs and unfair usury and sociopathic behavior should prove who is ruling this world . But hey they'll be partying to the end, but not after.
Your words of warning i feel where better directed to Christians and not heathens. Perhaps your pearls are being trampled . Oink oink. If the masses would educate themselves to the origins of their deception they would see they are worshiping falsehood. It feels good to them, just like heroin , just like meth, just like promiscuous sex, just like being lazy, just like gluttony , just like greed, and selfishness . All these and more. You cannot save them yet when their deeds lead them to the end of their rope they will beg for help , or death.
Yet many will still be angry that God made some things feel good but made them bad for you ,, news flash they are not bad for you except selfish pride separates just cause and responsibility to others,, leads people to excess . Anything is bad for you if you do it too much. The poison is the cure and the cure is the poison . We must know when to be cured and when to be poison. The word of God is poison to fallen angels/demons not men , but men have poisoned the word. I pray for your success as well as my enemy, it only hastens the end of it all, and we know how that turns out. Jesus rules! And Jesus loves. And no more tears will be shed for the wicked, or the just. Let's just be good to everybody , you just don't know what sinners God loves.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Just the other day while doing the underminding Facts out there

Found something interesting! That the Planets that we think go around the sun actually follow the Sun as it moves itself with the sprial of our galicy that is spinning outward!

So the Mayans might have gotten it right! We move as a whole, our little sprial that is spinning outward causes everything to also spin following the spin itself! So the Sun would have to follow with the spin and we would have to Follow the Sun itself. What holds everything togetter is Gravity between the planets yet still going with the flow of things!

Its a new idea, yes. Though its somewhat makes sence! If we are expanding outward, one would have to thing we are also moving outward in space.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Heres a little song to ponder, yet the lie is in there!

Open up your Heart and let the Light shine in.

If we are Beings of Light Itself, should we not open up Our own Hearts and let the Light shine Outward?

Everlasting Light should be flowing outward not going inward! Yet the Light is always there, it is you to decide if you want to shine yourself! Then your own Light will protect you and others that see the Light itself!

Satan wants you to think you have to find the Light while knowing you already are a part of Light anyway!

How I see it anyway.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

You strike me as such a loving and understanding person. The way you address us as heathens and swine is particularly moving.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't believe in Satan, i think Satan is just a scapegoat for the evil we manifest our selves here on earth and also a means to control weak minded people that don't understand death is life like tides going in and out.....however I do agree with a lot of music being pure and utter evil and will go well out my way to avoid listening to anything mainstream, usually the rule of thumb is if it's got anything to do with MTV well this man is not interested. On that note I will leave you with some Nahko Bear to exercise the evils of this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

You strike me as such a loving and understanding person. The way you address us as heathens and swine is particularly moving.

The Christian delusion that they speak for 'God' is so intoxicating;
its the perfect psyop that has trapped them and turned so many
of them into little hate-producing machines. The pure genius
that went into designing that faux religion is breathtaking.

Now as I've said before.. the actual REAL religion in the beginning
was actually about love apparently.. but it's not about that any
longer.

I've never once in a lifetime met a follower of Jesus. Who lives
the principles attributed to Jesus? I somewhat do. But so many
Christians spout hate from their confused book and don't seem
to know anything about love at all.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great post FraudFinder. I think you should have stressed instead on how heavy metal/death metal/speed metal is actually deceiving young kids (with impressionable minds). I think because of that, this turned into a theist-atheist scene.

As a born again Christian, do you still feel comfortable listening to rock n roll? Heavy Metal has it's roots in rock n roll. I personally don't listen to rock music anymore (as a believer in Jesus Christ).

Your comment "He knows the secret it is to reach out to our children; to the young mind which is not fully matured and easily manipulated."

Kids are being tricked into believing that their heavy metals idols actually mean or believe in what they sang on their album and concerts. Their lyrics, dress code, album artwork is all part of the entertainment package.

Someone needs to wake up young heavy metal fans that even Heavy/Speed/Death/Black Metal bands are only entertainers. They don't live the lives they display in their art.

I wasted 17 precious years listening to Chuck Schuldiner's Death, Atheist, King Diamond, Emperor, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Sepultura, Meshuggah. I was lucky and blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ that I realised later on it was only entertainment. They didn't really mean what they sang about rebellion and the hypocrisy of society. It was only an act to sell records and make money.

Kids in Europe who were fans of Emperor and Gorgoroth actually murdered people takings the bands' lyrics literally.

A lot of diehard metallica fans in our community burned all their met'cds after the Napster issue. A band who preached hypocrisy of society turned out to be a bunch of multi-millionaire sellouts.

Alice Cooper doesnt live the same live he professes in the media and concerts. In reality he's a pretty sober guy (without the blood antics). Even plays golf.

I was a diehard KISS (Gene Simmons n band) fan. I almost fell off my chair when I read this. I stopped listening to KISS after that:

During the 2010 MIPCOM convention, Gene Simmons of KISS stated:

"Make sure your brand is protected...Make sure there are no incursions. Be litigious. Sue everybody. Take their homes, their cars. Don't let anybody cross that line."

After his two websites were hacked, he issued this statement:

"Some of you may have heard a few popcorn farts re: our sites being threatened by hackers. Our legal team and the fbi have been on the case and we have found a few, shall we say "adventurous" young people, who feel they are above the law. And, as stated in my MIPCOM speech, we will sue their pants off.

First, they will be punished. Second, they might find their little butts in jail, right next to someone who's been there for years and is looking for a new girl friend. We will soon be printing their names and pictures. We will find you. You cannot hide. Stay tuned."

I was a diehard Slayer fan for 17 years. After I heard Tom Araya on Sam Dunn's heavy metal/rock documentary "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey". I stopped listening to Slayer. TA when being questioned about the personal relevance to him for the album "God Hates Us All". He admitted that he doesnt believe in that but titled the album nevertheless, coz it sounded cool. What!

I hope more people like you expose the truth that victims of the heavy/death/metal culture are young kids who idolize and deify these metal bands without realising that it's only entertainment and in most cases intentional demonic indoctrination.

Being from an asian third world country, it was a sad to see so many of our community's kids ignore their studies and borrowing money to buy imported guitars, drum kits, effect processors from usa n uk. In an effort to form local bands and emulate their supposed guitar/drum gods like joe satriani, yngwie malmsteen, steve morse, mike portnoy. Not to mention too many of them drowned in alcholol drug addiction.

May more born again Christians bring this to light.

edit on 24-11-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

As words to a Christian it is another way of saying judge not lest ye be judged.or keep it to yourself . The values of one may be pig slop for others. Just as my words may be so to you. But let not me be the judge of you. I don't want to be, I am prone to mistakes, and everyone has their own path to follow. May yours be fruitful .

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Angelic Resurrection

KellyPrettyBear
. By chasing around the symbols and trying to
make sense of it, you just tighten you finger in the
Chinese finger trap, until you can't escape.

KPB

Symbology is nothing but deception and
the way satan communicates.
If you subscribe to any sort of symbology, be it
colours, or pics/avatars or whatever, you are signing a pact with the
devil unwittingly

Are we agreeing in a manner of speaking?

You know..and a Chrisitan doesn't normally get this.. that I LOVE
the 'divine heart' and if you want to call that Jesus, I almost don't
care.. so long as you don't get high on all the false Jesus symbols.
Call this reality fried doggy turds.. I don't care. But BE loving.. BECOME
LOVE.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

Heck we are on the same page there, but your
self depiction as doggy turds is not understood.
Now to enter heaven you need the Holy Spirit as
human soul cannot go there. So in addition to be loving,
you have to filled with The Holy Ghost.
As commonly misunderstood Love is certainly not The
Holy Ghost, but one of its Gifts.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

you need the Holy Spirit

Well again, creepily almost, I don't disagree with you there
either.. I wouldn't use that phrase, as it's part of the corruption,
but if you mean the 'true and uncorrupted essence of 'god''
then I don't disagree. As you say, "the human soul can't go
there'. Yup. That's actually true.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Exactly what are the attributes of Jesus? Did he just walk around blowing kisses at every body? Or did he say things that caused people to hate him, because he called them on their misdeeds towards God. Did he tell his disciples to give hugs to those who rejected his message to repent or dust off their heels as they left a place to its ruin. Perhaps I'm reading the wrong bible? Not likely.
If offend because of truth let it be, if I offend otherwise let me ask forgiveness . I do not wish to apologize for doing right by God , even if it offends people, Jesus didn't . But if by chance I offend by doing right by only self then I have sinned and will ask forgiveness .

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You do realize that Judaism and Christianity are the two most persecuted belief systems in the world at present?

So, are they being "allowed to exist?"

Now, to the topic at hand.

I believe that we are supposed to live in the world but not be so mired in it that we are unaware of and ignore our spiritual life to come. This is what pop culture and especially pop music is so good at. Very little pop music is about looking to your spiritual life and spiritual health and your relationship with God. And all too much of it is about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll ... or, to put it another way, naked hedonism.

Unrestrained hedonism leads you to all sorts of problems along with making you a selfish, self-centered individual, and that serves in the long run to separate you from God. This, IMO, is the real danger with taking pop culture and pop music too much to heart and letting it affect you or your children too much. And, as far as that goes, I can very much see Satan mired hip deep in the pop music industry, but I don't think he needs to put subliminal, back-masked messages into the music to lure people in. Let's be honest, unrestrained hedonism feels good, and our culture is currently geared to celebrate such attitudes. Plenty of people are going to buy into the messages of Miley Virus and her ilk without needing to be stealthily brainwashed into it.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Friend; and I meant that sincerely,
you did not offend me. In fact I love
you very much.. if you can pray to
something real.. and not pray to one
of the 'fake movies about god' that
are playing in the world right now,
ask if I really love you! If you can
connect to something real, and
hear a real response.. you'll learn
that I really do love you.

It makes me sad that pretty much
nothing Jesus might have said is
in the bible. And I know that puts
a 'book reader' in a terrible pickle;

I wish with all my heart that a non-
corrupted book of instructions existed
in the world, that we might all find
God and live righteous lives.

Unfortunately that book does not
exist.

Instead we have to stop letting
the bastards who have been
running this world for so long
get to us, and rather love our
neighbor and be honest with
ourselves and others. That's
all we can do.

Love,

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Now as I've said before.. the actual REAL religion in the beginning
was actually about love apparently.. but it's not about that any
longer.

I've never once in a lifetime met a follower of Jesus. Who lives
the principles attributed to Jesus? I somewhat do. But so many
Christians spout hate from their confused book and don't seem
to know anything about love at all.

I know this guy who loves to quote from the Bible. He's all about preaching the word of God. But today he got a little drunk and started talking a lot of trash about people who really didn't deserve it. I mean he just randomly got verbally abusive. There was nothing Christian about it. Like he flipped a complete 180. It's not the first time I've watched him do it, and he's not the only one I know who does. I've met a lot of "Christians" who do that sort of thing. And then they use the whole "falling short of the glory of God" spiel to excuse their behavior.

I'm not saying all Christians are like that. But I do think that they tend to ignore one extreme in favor of another. They hit the same pitfalls for different reasons, but suddenly, it's sanctified. Their crimes and triumphs vary based on what they were thinking of at the time. The prize determines the validity, I guess. That's what I've observed, anyway. And that's one thing that has always puzzled me. The prize is such a small thing to suffer so much for. I've said time and again, if the piece of heaven isn't worth the hell I go through for it, I ain't going through hell. I believe I deserve that choice. I deserve to have the heaven I want, and I deserve a due process by which to reach it.

But I gotta be honest: these pseudo-Christian folk better not be there. They'd better find their own heaven to enjoy.
edit on 24-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That was a very thoughtful post. I agree with you.

Every person I've ever known in my life, who has
become truly loving and honest has every single
time without fail, come to loathe all the holy
books in the world, or at least has come to a
much more nuanced approach.

Every single person I've ever known in my life,
who constantly spouts verses in a frenzy of
confused condemnation of everything that
'god' actually stands for, has turned out to
be a small-minded asshole who wouldn't know
love or truth if it bit them on the ass.

Now, are there religious people in the middle somewhere,
who are not the 'stereotype'? Yes. Of course. Not
all are totally infected with the death-bringing
madness and have some basic humanity left in
them. Some religious people in fact are wonderful people;
but this is IN SPITE OF, not BECAUSE OF their religion.

Now are there some good Buddhists out there? and some
niche religions that are more positive than negative?
Sure. Buddhism is barely a religion anyway..
its nearly an anti-religion.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well, I guess it all depends on how you define love.

I like love. I like it a lot. However, there is a pretty big crowd of people these days who think that "love" means that we let others do whatever they want, no harm, no foul, no consequences, ever.

I tend to believe that there is a right and wrong. There are morals and God was fairly clear on that. Why else would he have sent down two big stone tablets with some pretty basic commandments on them? Things like don't murder, don't steal, don't covet, don't commit adultery, honor your mother and father ... Then Jesus came along and he didn't say anything about the Commandments of God no longer being valid.

Instead, he reiterated quite a few of them. In the Sermon on the Mount which serves as at least a basic guide to Christ's way. If you look at that, there is quite a bit of morality in there which implies right and wrong.

One can still love a person while saying, this or that is right or wrong. It's a common problem today that any criticism offered in any way is often taken as "hate." That last time I called it that, I was in junior high and raving at my parents. I guess it's a sad mark of the times that we seem to be raising an increasingly juvenile society that cannot recognize true hatred from constructive criticism.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join