It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a war going on for your soul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Been there done that, still doing. A lot of flak has come my way even to the point of being called demon possessed . And I'm not the only one. Religion is not bad nor is going to church , but bad apples are everywhere and people who follow them are lost and sully the name Christian . Because some do not have the depth or experience to hang out with sinners and give them love in their own language ( poor grammar and cussing ain't no sin by itself neither is being Derty because your poor).
love covers a multitude of sins. Forgiveness allows for that love . It is possible to be happy and sad at the same time , to sin and be free from it as well, it called being real. Humans make mistakes, ,here's a cure for the world , it's not what we do that counts it's the reasons we do it that counts , all action is a result of reasoning , and if our reasons are just then our actions will correct themselves , it's finding a reason to love that brings love to action, I found that reason in Christ. Nuclear bombs and engineered bio weapons and unfair usery or genocide or persecution or murder is hardly been reasoned out of love. I think at this point in history a Christian is a hardly threat to your happiness though. But I could be wrong, I make mistakes. Thanks for love , right back atcha

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

Well cool!

I love it when anyone stands up for what is right! Rock on!

However if you believe in sin and hell and an angry god
throwing 'sinners' into hell, then you are part of the
problem not the solution; and no amount of being
kind to people will cleanse you of that terrible lie
implanted into the world by what you would call
the Devil.

Ironic isn't it? The very core of Christianity is the thing
which is utterly corrupt beyond all possible redemption.

Love,

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well call me crazy, cause last I checked God was the one calling the shots, as far as sinners going to hell , the word hell comes from the Hebrew word Sheol which is the grave. Which I interpret as that since all flesh is tainted we die eventually, and the part of us that is worthy lives on with him , and I believe most are worthy in that part. But I also believe there are those who knowing this still sell their soul to the devil so to speak spreading lies to enslave men's minds and souls, having no love in them but for themselves and the will be cast out from the innocent. I also have no problems with doubters and unbelievers because one day when his true light shines through the world there will be no unbelievers . I believe that most will be redeemed not a few,that all people will know his love and only a few will perish, I believe that powers beyond measure will redeem those in the grave to also be loved. So no I do not prescribe to a God Or a Christ that is unjust, he knows our faults and our exploitation and he will rectify the situation , and we will be given back our true cause and true love and true knowledge of good and evil. No I do not believe in an unjust God, I believe his anger is over our mistreatment . The interpretation of God most make is selfish and foolish, God is not one to be taken lightly any many foolish ideas will someday cease when Christ returns, but that is my belief and it does not prescribe to me having the power to save or condemn another. But it does allow me to forgive those who do not know and to love others. But it also give me the right to be my brothers keeper and point out evil when it's really evil , not just my to my taste, for to each his own has their life been given to them and some seek to take it from others,, this I cannot condone or endorse ( murder, rape, theft , etc ) but none of this means I'll be knocking on your door selling you part time Christian bs or hurting innocent people. God will free them from their misery not me , not the church , no one but Christ and God. You know you've been lied to , I have nothing more for you , all I can say is be patient and be wary of forgery that looks genuine.
It doesn't take knowledge to be saved lest the little ones and handicapped would not be saved, and no amount of say so will ever make me believe that God would be so cruel to deny his kingdom to those born or became cripple. My God is just . Just saying, love your loving man

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

"If it’s a choice between eternal hell and good tunes.. or eternal heaven and New Kids on The #ing Block… Im gonna be surfing on the lake of fire rocking out." Bill Hicks

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nope. You got it right. But I won't call you crazy,
that would be rude.

Human created lies do not constitute God.

That's the entire problem; the arrogance of humans
thinking, that they speak for God.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Alright. I've given all that I have available right now, to attempt
to free prisoners of hateful thinking. My heart is a bit heavy
with sadness for the many prisoners, who can only feel good
about themselves by believing in a wrathful and horrific
entity who damns innocents to hell because some humans
in the early years AD came up with that scheme to control
a religion for their emperor Constantine and the ones
which followed. I'm stopping the tracking of this thread
as there I probably nothing else I can do to be of service.

But I wish the very best for all involved with this thread..
it's hard to be a human being in this world, due to the
mess that we have created, and the hateful and self-defeating
stories that we tell each other, about each other.

Love,

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
DIE ANTWOORD ?? come on they're a couple who were rappers who were trying to make it. They came up with there own unique style and it caught on. They're not satanists or any different than any other band. They're about as bad as most any other as far as I'm concerned.

This song is kinda catchy I find. I don't know I think if anything they're not like madana and lady gaga who came out of the same weird girls school I think there in NY somewhere. That too me is more suspect. These guys don't strike me as having some big agenda.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Lol They are bad.
another case, not knowing whether they are singing
or talking.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
As you say, "the human soul can't go
there'. Yup. That's actually true.

KPB

Then you should really seek to be Saved thru the Blood of Jesus.
Rather than express creepy feeling about The Holy Ghost.
Remember blasphemy against The Holy Ghost is nor forgivable,
in this life, or the life to come

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

They seem to have a need to disturb the spirit and be very hard on the psyche.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Not speaking for God...... repeating God's word.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I hope your vision comes true..... at least part of it.

But there is a part on man that want nothing to do with this God you speak of. These people hate God and want nothing to do with him. They want to go to hell. They want nothing to do with Jesus.

I believe there are more unbelievers (in Jesus and his father) and atheist at this site than true believers in the one and only true belief.

(While staying in content to thread) - There are numerous examples in both OT and NT showing evil spirits walk amongst us.

Some of you have brought forth examples of other bands that play "heavy metal". The examples I showed you are not heavy metal or pop, etc.... it is satanic music ...... worshiping Satan. Take a look at the band ghost - (pictured in OP above in full dress as Satanic priests. Now they dress 100% satanic, upside down crosses on their robes, makeup that represents dead/zombies and dressed as satanic priests. This band is recruiting for "Soldiers for Satan" and stage performance is full of rituals and worship of Satan.

I think there is a difference between heavy metal music and satanic music that calls on evil spirits? Many satanic songs have a background noise (steady noise 5KHZ or less)

Take a step back and rethink what I wrote in OP. There is a war ongoing and you are the prize!

Time has changed, many understand that the earth is rotating slightly faster.
Time slipping by.... Everyday makes me think of that strong prophecy where it talks of "had God not have sped up time their would be no flesh alive"

"My pretty piece of meat"
I hope you understand the metaphor.

A spiritual battle which has spilled all over into our world and soon everything is going to come to a HEAD where flesh will meet the spirit world by the spirit world revealing it to us in a physical way.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I believe there are more unbelievers (in Jesus and his father) and atheist at this site than true believers in the one and only true belief

Half the Bible is BS and the rest is recycled paganism. It's the new millenium and people still buy into this rubbish. Now don't get me wrong, I can appreciate some decent spirituality. But this...this fear-mongering. This is when it gets out of hand. When crusades and witch hunts and inquisitions happen. When people begin to destroy each other because they are afraid.

There are many paths to the top of the mountain. The only fool is the one running around the bottom telling everyone they are taking the wrong path. - Hindu proverb

edit on 25-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This thread is now my personal confession booth:

edit on 25-11-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Thank you, I truly believe to know Christ is to know true love, and I agree there is a war for our soul as well. Some people of the Christian faith don't believe in demons of a spiritual nature, but then how did Christ cast out Demons called legion into pigs? And I believe that heaven is at hand and the enemy seeks to thwart its arrival on an earthly plane, but Jesus will have something to say about that soon. And I also believe that if Christ was to ask forgiveness of his father for those who crucified him because of their lack of knowledge , then I think the world at large that know love and would be accepting of his kind of love will be saved. For many have missed out are longing still for that love though they know not what they do. He has enough love for everybody and reaps where he did not sow, but sadly yes a lot just might miss out, having hard hearts, and foolish pride, but my God is just. If I dared to speak of the divine intervention in my life as to how I know my Savior loves us and even a sinner like me, it could not soften hearts so I just try to be as good as I can to people but stand firm on my belief . I can see you do too.
And as far as " death metal" is concerned as well as other evil music, just ploy by the enemy to keep us locked into flesh and away from heaven on earth by corrupting earthly pleasures into prideful things , but it is small fries compared to what is being done too us, but it is part of what deceives both to turn Christians away from their own children and others and vice versa. Let us not fear to know love and share love where ever we encounter it. Hard as it may be. Jesus loves , and even tried to reason with the devil to do right, but somtimes you just gotta turn the other cheek and walk away, but we got to try right?
Keep up your faith, it pays off in the end, no matter what the enemy throws your way.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Sincere, honest question here, if you don't mind. What's the big fuss over being physical and biological and material? Do you hate being human so much that you're willing to deny the entire world just to satisfy your dreams of being something unearthly and romantic?

Because that's what I'm seeing here. The hate of being human, the hate of being material, the hate of being here. All I see is hate of what you have been given in this life. You hate the presents you got this Christmas, so you spend the rest of the year dreaming and begging and bragging about what you want to see under the tree next Christmas.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's not hate of being flesh or being a human, it is recognizing that the flesh is not what should define us. But if you cannot see how humans place superficial ideas that one human is more or better or more deserving based on earthly things then you not paying attention. Placing value on ones life based on the things they acquire or money they have or physical prowess or how "cool and hip" or poor or handicapped or dumb or ethnicity or creed is not the proper way in which to view each other if we are to treat each other with the love we each deserve IMHO . We all deserve more than superficial designations to give worth to ourselves and others , so a spiritual approach is necessary to properly evaluate ourselves . Getting down on people because you don't like they way they appear to you is flawed thinking, but it is the actions we take against each other in the flesh that harms us and divides us or heals us and unites us , these actions are born out of either a earthly desire or a spiritual one , either positive or negative. It is quite easily discerned between something someone does because of the gain they receive , was it earthly reward or was it born out of the spirit which has no reward that can be extorted but has power to influence action. We are alive ,and condoning things that take away from love we deserve from each other is wrong. Glorifying killing and prejudice ,by any means is wrong and many Christians are and have been guilty of this , but many more know its wrong. Sometimes killing may seem necessary , but premeditating on it is just, well wrong. There are some wicked people in the world and most are wolves in sheep's clothing , spouting peace and love into one hand and holding hate and murder in the other behind their back.
So no there is nothing wrong with being flesh and blood , except that for most it is all they know. And this will not bring peace.
And your spiel about Christmas is incorrect if you are personally addressing me. But I can forgive you. Even if you were trying to get personal . I hope that answers for me, now for everyone else, not so. Everyone has their own answers.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I was speaking generally, and my points stand. All of them. Regardless of how you choose to reinterpret or justify these religious behaviors and beliefs, I see nothing but cold disdain.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That is your freewill. But I have no disdain for you, nor am I cold hearted towards you.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That is your freewill. But I have no disdain for you, nor am I cold hearted towards you.

Or the world, or humanity, or biological necessities which compensate for physiological shortcomings, or anything which might impinge upon the perfect totality that is your all-powerful godhead?

Because if there is no disdain, then there is no reason to long for such an endgame. You would be satisfied with what you have here for the duration that you have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join