Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

There is a war going on for your soul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
No longer is it a secret. The cat is out of the bag. Back in the 60’s and 70’s as we listened to the Beatles, Doobie Brothers, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and KISS (to name a few) we loved the music. It was easy to dance to. A new generation of Rock N Roll that changed the world! It was drugs, sex and rock and roll! Often we did not listen to the lyrics because it was the rhythm and the beat of the music that struck our heart not necessarily the lyrics.

Once we found out that if you spin some records backwards on your record player and you could hear the artists praying and worshipping to Satan. The music industry and television played if off and laughed at this making it appear to be a P.R. gag – advertisement – making jokes about myths of an invisible evil individual known as Satan and his alleged evil world. Even the artist would laugh and smile when questioned about this. But is that really true?

Lets take a look at a couple of new bands coming out. They are packing the stadiums. Entire shows being sold out in a matter of a few hours. Now this is not the only ones who put on an evil display, there are many out there. This is a small taste of what is out there.

Lets take a look at a couple of videos but first a warning: Do not watch this if you are sensitive, a child, or someone who is weak hearted.

www.youtube.com...
Due to the graphic material of this youtube content you will have to sign in at Youtube to view this clip.

www.youtube.com...

The times are drawing to a close. For those who have the true gift of discernment they can see that Satan and his followers are recruiting followers at an alarming rate and they are not holding back any longer.

Satan and his demons are stepping up and showing their selves through these bands and their lyrics. No longer must you sign a contract with Satan to receive spiritual and material gifts. A simple yes will suffice. As with the band above between their songs the priest will preach the word of Satan and ask for commitments to Satan from the audience.

These bands mystically put their audiences into a frenzy which can lead to full body possession of an evil entity. Satan wants you and he will lie, steal and kill to get you and once he becomes a part of your life it is very hard to get rid of him. He knows the secret it is to reach out to our children; to the young mind which is not fully matured and easily manipulated.

Stay away from this type of music it is dangerous. Do not attend their concerts it is nothing more than a platform to recruit young people. Listening to these types of bands opens spiritual doors. Doors that can be hard to close. By the time one realizes he or she is having spiritual issues/attacks often it leads to injuries sometimes even suicide and/or death.

TO ALL PARENTS: Please be careful and monitor your children. These songs can be downloaded on the internet, watched on Youtube and are sold at music stores. If your child has become rebellious towards you it could be a spiritual problem.

If anyone has spiritual issues such as hearing voices either inside your head or outside and do not see anyone around, seeing things that are there and the next second they are gone, being awaken at night (mostly around 3am to 4 am) have uncontrollable fear etc…. and need assistance please fell free to contact me and send me a message. All communication will be handled as confidential.

God bless you.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/23/13 by GENERAL EYES because: amended all caps title

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Cool beats I would have never found them without this post.
Guess you are a tool of Satan spreading his words.

Oh and If you hear voices don't PM the OP see a doctor.

edit on 23-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

I don't even... heh what the hell is all that? I watched several videos and I was just annoyed. Not entertained. and the image of the angel holding the demon heart and eating it, it looks like a cheap rip from an old movie called the prophecy. Hmm, looking again, might even have some artistic rip from hellboy and a few other movies.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Cool beats I would have never found them without this post.
Guess you are a tool of Satan spreading his words.

Oh and If you hear voices don't PM the OP see a doctor.

Your comments reflect your ATS name.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

And you are just a person who doesn't understand Pop culture and a person trying to scare others into believing the bogey man is real.
Iam so glad religion is dying off and in the future artists will be able to express themselves without idiots claiming they are devil spawned just because they do not understand the youth of today.
I bet iF you were around in the 1790s you would say the same about Mozart.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
But this guy seems ok with it....

edit on 23 2013 by Artlogic because: Pic failed....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
boymonkey is onto it....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Fail
edit on 23 2013 by Artlogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
*gives up trying to post hilarious pic from phone*

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Artlogic
Fail

Proverbs 26:4- When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Fraudfinder

Artlogic
Fail

Proverbs 26:4- When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are.

Whoever scripted the ATS app for iPhone was perhaps a tad foolish in some respects (it doesn't work as intended, at all).
Im sorry I left a few dodgy posts in you're enthralling re-hash of "rock n roll is the devils music", but please continue fear mongering to all the nodding sheeple.
I'm sure this will be a wonderfull thread

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Fraudfinder

Artlogic
Fail

Who are you to judge if a person is a fool? Jesus wouldn't support your condescending attitude.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Fraudfinder
Once we found out that if you spin some records backwards on your record player and you could hear the artists praying and worshipping to Satan.

Not really. List of backmasked messages
Most of those 'messages' were mocking people who listen backwards.
Like - "Wow, you must have an awful lot of free time on your hands."
And - "Satan eats Cheese Whiz"
Not a lot of alleged satanic in them. And who listens to music backwards anyways? No one.

LONG LIVE THE ATS THEME SONG -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If Satan is supposed to punish all the bad people, doesn't that make him a good guy?

God demands Adam and Eve act as though they have knowledge of good and evil. Doesn't give them knowledge of good and evil.

...You know what? To hell with it. ALL the memes!

...Whew! Yeah, I can see how Satan is clearly the bad guy. I mean, what do we have to blame God for?

/sarcasm
edit on 23-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The post was interesting. The atheists that this post attracted are very immature, dillusional, and ignorant. That is the truth. Also, God wants peace for us, and that is what he wanted for Adam and Eve. Satan is not good, and the cartoon of the raptor in "deep" thought was pretty lame. No one would expect you to realize that though- Satan is hate and ignorance. He is not punishing, but collecting. God is not punishing but separating. When all is said and done, hell might seem like a punishment/banishment, but it is a human's willful separation from God. Unfortunately, that joins you to selfishness, and the seven sins/selfish act.
When Elvis left the building out the back door, he stood for a moment looking up into the frigid night sky, then realized, through his own ignorance, he had forgotten his coat inside. Turning around to open the door, he found that the door was one way- that is, no handle on which to pull. Then he remembered all of the voices speaking in harmony and directly to him, "Elvis, it is cold outside, if you are going out, take your coat."
Fortunately for Elvis, he just had to knock hard enough, and he was let back inside.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by apydomis

Yeah, yeah. You're not the first Jehovah's Witness to pay us a visit. And much to my regret, that factory-model spiel doesn't get better with age or practice.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by apydomis

You speak the truth and the words you used were sent to you from the Holy Spirit. You are a child of the one true.

God bless you.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You speak the truth and the words you used were sent to you from the Holy Spirit. You are a child of the one true.

God bless you.

And that was a cheap back-scratcher of a post. Polly want a cracker?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I bet it burns......

You seeing me getting a flag! It burns so bad, right ? Like hot coals in grandma's underwear! '
'

You can bash me all you want but one day you'll understand. Right now HITCHINS is wishing he had shut his mouth and never spoke.

Proverbs 19:5 - A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Naw, it doesn't burn. As long as we're around to reveal your game, I'm happy. Because that means people will see what work and what doesn't, side by side. There's no greater opportunity to pull the curtain back.

Besides, I'm not the one whose thread is crashing and burning right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join