It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Have We Got a Message from ET?" - Three Dress Rehearsals for Contact Online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

All Seeing Eye

JadeStar

All Seeing Eye

But then again, that is if "Aliens" really do exist. Personally I think aliens coming from some garden of Paradise half a trillion light years away, belongs in the comic strips.

Who says they'd need to come from half a trillion light years away when there's plenty of likely lush real estate in our own cosmic backyard?
Who? Hollywood, and some secret office in the CIA lol lol. Oh, and lets not forget the secret society puppets. Peek a boo, I see you

I guess you missed the story. Around 8-12 billion stars in just our Milky Way galaxy have an earthlike planet.

Our nearest earthlike neighbor has been estimated to between 6.4 and 12 light years away, not trillions.

We even have a couple planets we know of that might fit that bill.

To put that in perspective, at 10 percent of the speed of light (a speed that we know of methods to achieve) we could send a probe or ship there in 64-120 years.

With our own 21st century technology and conventional physics (ie: no faster than light warp drives etc) we could go to our closest planet like Earth.

It would cost a lot in money but it is not a technological impossibility.

So "they" presumably could come here at any time in our past or present or future by at LEAST the same "slowboat to the stars" method.

edit on 23-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

tanka418
I do not know about you, yet given the chance to actually talk to one would be so interesting indeed! It would change my whole concept of what I was taught or thought I knew really. Just think of what they have seen out there!

Here is what One purporting to be ET has said;

People are always wondering "why" ET doesn't make contact. Yet, when ET does try, he is routinely rejected as a "delusional". Typically without examining ET statements or evidence.

And then of course, you go on to wonder why ET won't make contact. WOW!

Something tells me this ET didn't make contact with Dr. Tough's group, or if they did they actually were one of the people who turned out to be a hoaxer pretending to be ET.

In my experience, this is virtually always the case. The plain reality is that it isn't yet safe to be ET on this planet.

Nonsense. If they can get here in any sort of rapid method (by human measures of time) and come in the numbers UFO contactees allege then they have a technology compared to us that would be like comparing our present day technology to that of at LEAST ancient Rome. But probably more like comparing the technology of present day humanity with the technology of a tree shrew.

It's safe to say any REAL aliens are safe. Hoaxers however are not.

One is far more likely to encounter the latter and of course they'd say the quote you referenced above. Its a convenient way to escape any sort of ET test or evidence in objective reality.

By the way...Fermi; please wake up and smell the coffee; ET IS here, and hiding in plain sight.

As "spirits" right?
Sorry, that's not falsifiable therefore its not science.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Thanks for posting this JS - I'd never heard of the group or website before.

What are your thoughts on the group and main guy behind the site? I see the site mentions SETI a few times. Any direct ties between that group & SETI?

On a side note, it was reassuring to see neither Alexander nor Aquino's name on the list of 100 scientists. Should this group ever discover or learn something, we may have a fighting chance of getting some un-varnished non-PSYOP'd info from them...

edit on 11/23/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The thinking that ET MUST so very different than you is almost puzzling, but, I have to remember that most know little of real science, unfortunately that also extends to some scientists. I know y'all won't want to accept this; but, if you look into your own stories you will see that ET is very likely Human just like you.

Pretty short sighted to think that ETs must be human like or very similar. Maybe a few are, maybe many, many are not. What has real science proven about ET life? basically nothing.

Secondly saying that "ETs are very likely human" with no proof is nothing but speculation.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Thanks for posting this JS - I'd never heard of the group or website before.

You're very welcome. I like posting stuff like this that glys under the ATS radar because most of it is discussed in academia and these folks aren't seeking media attention usually (because they know what a cluster**** MSM can make of their research due to MSM's own science illiteracy.)

What are your thoughts on the group and main guy behind the site?

I think Dr. Tough is very well reasoned and responsible. He did not run to the media proclaiming aliens contacted him when he got some of these messages which seemed at least at first upon cursory examination, pretty convincing.

Instead he sought the opinion of around 100 of his colleagues to further test the "ET" who was attempting to make contact.

That's responsible science. When something is outside your scope, go to people who think about the problem more often, or differently (note his group were not all scientists, there were some artists in it as well).

Their approach to contact seems as good as any. There is no way of knowing what way such a contact would occur so having a site like that as a sort of "welcome to our Internet" makes sense, especially since many in the SETI world think that it is highly likely that our first contact may be with a machine or artificial intelligence (who might be attracted to other machine intelligence) rather than biological entities such as ourselves.

I see the site mentions SETI a few times. Any direct ties between that group & SETI?

Yes. Several of the people in his group have both formal and informal connections with the SETI Institute, the SETI League and other SETI organizations as well as NASA Ames Research Center (NASA's center for astrobiology) and the 100 Year Starship organization: www.100yss.org...

Most notable perhaps is Dr. Paul Davies.

Dr. Davies is a tenured professor at Arizona State University and one of the most respected names in the world of SETI and astrobiology.

He sits on the International Academy of Astronautics SETI Post-Detection task group. This is the group which among other things are the people who decide how to determine whether we've really detected ET and what to do with that news once its undeniable.

www.setileague.org...

He also speaks frequently at the SETI Institute. Here is a presentation he gave on the possibility of time travel:

And another on ETI and the Fermi Paradox:

Suffice to say, when we do actually make contact Dr. Davies will be a name and face you see frequently on the TV news shows discussing the discovery as he gives plenty of public talks on the subject.

If his name sounds familiar it is because he wrote a popular book entitled "Are We Alone?" which Hillary Clinton took with her (pictured here carrying it upside down and backwards) when she met with Lawrence Rockefeller during the whole Rockefeller UFO initiative.

Back Cover:

Front Cover:

He also is trying to get the general public involved in a citzen science project to go through Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter imagery to look for alien artifacts on the moon:

ASU Researchers Propose Looking for Ancient Alien Artifacts on the Moon

A project I enthusiastically support and have tried to spark interest in here on ATS.

Moving on to another name....

Claudio Maccone of the International Academy of Astronautics in Italy is also a well known (within SETI) researcher who has done a lot of study around radio and light signal propagation at interstellar distances and has been probably the leading researcher on using our Sun's gravitational lens as a method of communication either with a deep space interstellar mission or to listen and look for ETI. Very well respected. He also is on the Post Detection task group.

And of course the late sci-fi author Sir Authur C. Clarke.

Its a very good list of people. They all straddle the multidisciplinary fields of SETI, astrobiology, exoplanet and planetary evolution research as well as fields like psychology, sociology, even theology in one or two cases.

One of the more dubious names to me is David Whitehouse from the BBC who I best remember for jumping the gun on the the whole EQ Pegasi SETI signal hoax (which it seems Richard Hoagland was a big part of):
Puzzle over alien 'discovery'

What surprised me was that Tough even was open to the channeled alien contact scenario. It just goes to show science is not as "close minded" as a lot make it out to be. It's just that it doesn't pay to say you're looking into among other things claims from a person who claims to channel an intelligent extraterrestrial.

So you keep that kind of investigation very low key and take the risk that the UFO crowd will broad brush you with the allegation that "you scientists are all close minded to alien contact which falls outside of radio SETI" because that won't damage your career as much as your face showing up on Fox News as they giggle away that you are looking into people who contacted you on the internet claiming to be aliens....

That's hardly a path to a successful experiment at making contact.

On a side note, it was reassuring to see neither Alexander nor Aquino's name on the list of 100 scientists.

Well its not surprising to see their names absent. Neither is a scientist of note in this field. Like I said, most of these people keep an arms distance between them and people like John Alexander and the UFO field in general because they don't need the negative attention being connected with the UFO subject brings when they are looking for the possibility of real alien contact that they can verify.

These people are not looking to sell books, speak at MUFON conferences or have their face on TV.

What they are looking for is to be able to go to the world with a much better stack of evidence for ET that can be poured through by other academics in ways that even the best UFO case can not.

All in all the list is a very credible group of people who I've described as flying under the pop-culture radar while looking at the issues we discuss here in a serious, scientific manner within academia.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
ETs is they are ETs want to remain in stealth. What would be the motive behind that?

the same motive that you would use to ignore a cockroach...such a vast separation in lifeforms, that it would be useless to them to make contact

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

roadgravel

The thinking that ET MUST so very different than you is almost puzzling, but, I have to remember that most know little of real science, unfortunately that also extends to some scientists. I know y'all won't want to accept this; but, if you look into your own stories you will see that ET is very likely Human just like you.

Pretty short sighted to think that ETs must be human like or very similar. Maybe a few are, maybe many, many are not. What has real science proven about ET life? basically nothing.

Secondly saying that "ETs are very likely human" with no proof is nothing but speculation.

Firstly; of course not all ET's are like Humans. Some are like dogs, and cats. Pigs and chickens. And likely everything else imaginable.

But, for ET to vist yo he must have a few things; machines to travelin. Actually this one thing is all I need...to build that machine ET needs the ability to manipulate things, like his environment, and other objects.

To manipulate his environment intelligently (after all that is what we are saying) he needs to be "brain heavy", like Terrestrial Humans. To handle and manipulate objects hands with opposable digits are very useful; so hands. Along with the notion that advanced intelligent life should prolly (and would prolly) be a bit more efficient than their "lesser" cousins; bi-pedal. Oh look; its humanoid!

It s not I who is shortsighted my Terrestrial friend; it is the Terrestrial Human species, and your incessant attempts to second guess nature. Listen to Hermes; he's NEVER been wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thank you JadeStar. There was a great deal of interesting information in the links you provided in your original post. The test proposed involving the prime number factorization of a 110--120 digit number seems quite ingenious.

It appears that if eloquent, intelligent, idealistic human prose could persuade extraterrestrials to reveal themselves openly, this project would have accomplished its goal. As it has apparently not done so, there must be something else required.

Perhaps this involves a technical feat, like our independently producing the means to travel to the stars. It might also be some sort of purely intellectual effort, that would signify a certain level of mental maturity in our species.

As an aside, I understand that Dr. David Brin, one of the hundred or so who signed onto this project, was contacted directly by a possible ET claimant. This individual apparently described to him a certain novel plane geometrical figure that was supposed to contain a representation of the Pi relation that had escaped human notice, up until that time.

Dr. Brin apparently did not see fit to apprise the project of this claim, or if he did, they did not pursue it, judging by its not being mentioned at the project's website.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Ross 54 because: inserted comma, improved word selection

edit on 23-11-2013 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

edit on 23-11-2013 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

edit on 23-11-2013 by Ross 54 because: improved precision of text

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

All Seeing Eye
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I do not know about you, yet given the chance to actually talk to one would be so interesting indeed!
Yes it would, especially if they identified themselves truthfully, and honestly. But I suppose if they were to communicate with anyone, it wouldn't be someone like me, at the bottom of the food chain.

No, I think if they were to communicate with anyone it would be someone who might be in a position to effect change, and not waist their time on people who might have a hard time tying their shoe laces. Nor waist time with a population that is so far gone mentally that there is no practical way back.

But then again, that is if "Aliens" really do exist. Personally I think aliens coming from some garden of Paradise half a trillion light years away, belongs in the comic strips.

Now ask me if I believe there is someone playing hide and seek with humanity. Oh, wait a minute, ......
Naw, never-mind, people are just not ready.........

Some really are! Now actually posting it would cause issues you know!

Actually it would be the best Truth out there, talking to the lower class. Go talk to some Train riders, people on the streets, and you would find out more info on the city then going to some High class place for that info! Even a taxi cab driver could tell you what side of town to stay away from!

Change would have to start at the bottom and work its way up. Change starting at the top somehow stays at the top in this world! The poorer class actually has more human values then the upper class! As for the shoe laces, ever hear of valcro laces?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

JadeStar

All Seeing Eye

Who says they'd need to come from half a trillion light years away when there's plenty of likely lush real estate in our own cosmic backyard?

Hey! I own 5 lots of moon land you know. Was an investment

People consider other life forms to look like us. Who can really say what they would actually look like? Just in our own Milky way we could have many life form doing what we do.

So they have 4 arms, 10 eyes, no ears! As long as they are Cool who really cares! Here one Earth, we still have a problem with color! Even on Star Trek they had many different races on other worlds working togetter!

Explains why they stay hidden most of the time. People are not ready to experience other life just yet! It would cause a problem with our relg believes. Who's to say they don't have one too!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

grahamknott123
reply to post by AthlonSavage

E.T. are not silent the human groups within their ranks are speaking you are not listening because of a] misdirection b] this stubbornness of relying on radio, radio travels at speed of light ship takes short cut at sublight gets here before message by several years calculating from nearest star system also not all are friendly so security, try actions speak louder than words also charades also realize they speak English and use place names in message plus old sayings and naval slang in short you have too many misconceptions e. g radar confermation for sightings why you have stealth why haven't they. Red balls of light you have prediter drones why don't they in our mind they don't, what is different each group [40] has differing stages of technical development so capabilities may differ , for same technology what you must remember is, there are many roads to mecca [ many roads to heaven ] but there are not many beyond technologies required are the same .Intentions differ, conquest or creation are the main two conquest would be punished as it would be a danger to all , so find your groups, and start to interpret write them all down [messages] find your master code and inter lock all others to it open your eyes and a feast of knowledge lies before you also alien intelligence no such thing , there is only intelligence and you cannot see what is above you only what is below unless you learn a few tricks message examples quote `` comes in over missionary ridge `` so is on a mission ``visits the bell school `` is trying to ring a bell `` teach you something ?? goes out over signal hill really do I have to signal over and out .
Now to help further the person who said you only need books published before 1980 was perfectly correct except the master code came just after that in the form of a pictogramme over the wash in great Britain bright lights in perfect formation also those of your nation sadly no longer with us like the great writer of Situations Red you know charades I have seen and understood . also light is made up of differing colors WASH them they become lighter this is a multiple layered message the more layers you see and write down the lighter understanding dawns also the primary colors are red green blue and white to make up the SA-CRED colors or the sa carbon red of course that is ruby emerald diamond and sapphire initial spells reds also the letter Y IS MISSING y is epsilon and epsilon is why [ went super nova 103 million light years away ] I hope this helps My Regards toall .

WoW! You could have said commucation can come at different levels and in many ways!

Still gave you a star though!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think Dr. Tough is very well reasoned and responsible. He did not run to the media proclaiming aliens contacted him when he got some of these messages which seemed at least at first upon cursory examination, pretty convincing.

Instead he sought the opinion of around 100 of his colleagues to further test the "ET" who was attempting to make contact.

That's responsible science. When something is outside your scope, go to people who think about the problem more often, or differently (note his group were not all scientists, there were some artists in it as well).

Their approach to contact seems as good as any. There is no way of knowing what way such a contact would occur so having a site like that as a sort of "welcome to our Internet" makes sense, especially since many in the SETI world think that it is highly likely that our first contact may be with a machine or artificial intelligence (who might be attracted to other machine intelligence) rather than biological entities such as ourselves.

It's very good to hear that he seems to be both intelligent & responsible. This area of study really needs a lot more of that than we've been getting.

There's also some personal synchronicity with both the AI topic and SETI which I'll mention in a bit.

Yes. Several of the people in his group have both formal and informal connections with the SETI Institute, the SETI League and other SETI organizations as well as NASA Ames Research Center (NASA's center for astrobiology) and the 100 Year Starship organization:

That's also good to hear. Makes no sense to work in a vacuum when others are on a parallel path.

I actually did some work at NASA Ames years ago (love those blimp hangars!). As a matter of fact, our offices were located right across the street from NASA Ames and literally right next door (in the same building) as SETI's HQ office. It was a brand new complex and we both were among the first tenants in there. Address was 1945 Landings Drive, Mtn View CA. I think they're long gone from that facility now (be surprised if Adobe didn't take it over as they were right next door and growing like crazy).

I was working in the AI research field at the time and spent some time with some of the SETI folks (informally mostly - lunch, etc) talking about our respective work and how they might complement each other. If there was ever a field where task-specific AI could be used effectively, it was SETI. Problem was they didn't have the budget or the personnel to really make that happen, and the commercially available AI software & tools at the time ('90-'93) required an awful lot of work to develop even a basic expert system, which was probably the easiest and best understood domain of AI software at the time.

And that's a shame because I believe SETI was still a publicly funded entity at that time and I know for a *fact* that there were a lot of different branches of gov't that had far advanced AI capabilities & software to say nothing of an almost endless budget. But you know gov't - especially some of the black budget folks - they do not like to share. And what they had was NOT commercially available. But I can't complain too much, they provided my family & I with a very nice living for many years.

There are so many reasons AI should be used in this search but that's a topic for another thread or post.

He also is trying to get the general public involved in a citzen science project to go through Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter imagery to look for alien artifacts on the moon:

ASU Researchers Propose Looking for Ancient Alien Artifacts on the Moon

I've heard of this initiative and wholeheartedly support it. And speaking of "black budget" type things, if he could get *all* of the "un-retouched" images from the Navy's "Clementine" mission, it would probably be a very short search.

Not sure how familiar you are with that mission but there's a lot of info on ATS about it if you do a search for it. You might want to pay particularly close attention to threads and posts by Zorgon on this topic. He had an amazing amount of knowledge & research in this area, and a great mind and writing style too.

Thanks for detailed response and links/vids. I'm going to watch them later tonight. I love this stuff!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

tanka418

roadgravel
To view ET thought patterns, behavior and intentions in the form of Human thought process might just be a major oversight. It might be happening the way it is because that is the reality of the situation. Given the almost infinite possibilities of life, trying to categorize ETs behavior might not be possible at our current level of awareness or of our life form. A bit like the often used apples and oranges phrase.

Yes; "given the almost infinite possibilities of life"...

Please; We already know about the "infinite possibilities" of life; just look at the Earth, literally million of different species. Fro single celled critters all the way to the very complex, sentient beings y'all call "Humans"

Tell me; out of all those species, which one can think this way? How many of those millions of species will ever "invent" a way to leave the Earth?

Why do you think that complex sentient life "Not of Earth" is going to be different?

"As above so below; as below so above" not quite a direct quote, but it would seem that ole Hermes has his stuff together. If you try, just a little, ole Hermes will provide answers to nearly all your questions.

The thinking that ET MUST so very different than you is almost puzzling, but, I have to remember that most know little of real science, unfortunately that also extends to some scientists. I know y'all won't want to accept this; but, if you look into your own stories you will see that ET is very likely Human just like you. Et isn't so intelligent, and is relatively unadvanced (compared to what you would like). ET doesn't have technology significantly more advanced that Earth; but then again, the real good stuff n unknown for the most part (that is as opposed to: covered up).

There are many things that y'all don't see; you should understand that they are not hidden, you just ain't lookin'.

edit on 23-11-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

Sorry! Humans are not to on Top as they think they are! It may look that way to most, yet ever play knock the king off the top of the Hill?

Every living life form on this plant; except Humans, live with nature. Here we try to change it to fit Our needs and look where we are now.

You might want to reconsider technology though. How could man being here so long create it in a short amount of time? In only 60 yrs? I would have to think we actually Took it from ET! Yep, one happened to crash, found some bits and did what China does to us now!

Buy it, tear it apart and see how it works! Then recreate one like it!

It's okay if you do not believe in ET! So the painting on cave walls were nothing but toys children had back then? All I had was Lincone Logs myself!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
Sorry! Humans are not to on Top as they think they are! It may look that way to most, yet ever play knock the king off the top of the Hill?

Every living life form on this plant; except Humans, live with nature. Here we try to change it to fit Our needs and look where we are now.

Yes, look where you are now. At the apex of the pyramid. While control of the environment isn't technologically possible right now, the level and refinement of control improves continuously.

Where Terrestrial Humans are now; firmly seated as Earth's apex predator. Will it last? Absolutely not. Humans will have their day, just as the dinosaur's did. The difference may be that Humans learn to leave Earth. Humans are the only species in the history of Earth to have that opportunity.

You might want to reconsider technology though. How could man being here so long create it in a short amount of time? In only 60 yrs? I would have to think we actually Took it from ET! Yep, one happened to crash, found some bits and did what China does to us now!

Buy it, tear it apart and see how it works! Then recreate one like it!

It's okay if you do not believe in ET! So the painting on cave walls were nothing but toys children had back then? All I had was Lincone Logs myself!

Where did you get the notion I don't believe in ET? I most certainly do!

Steam technology; yeah I know, its kind of slipping away into history now. But, something over 2000 years ago a "proof of concept" was constructed for steam power, that would have lead to the development of technology. IF; Caesar hadn't "shelved" it because it would interfere with the slave based economy (with steam power; slaves not needed).

Through the "middle ages" the church suppressed "free thinking"; this most certainly held back any semblance science and/or technology. Fortunately Human spirit prevailed.

In 1947 the transistor was invented, around the tie of the infamous "Roswell" crash. But, that was all Terrestrial; no involvement from ET. IF, and that is a big "IF", there was any recovered technology from any crash; the ability to properly analyze and study it was invented until the late 60's. I believe that's when the electron microscope was invented; I remember they were all the "rage" when I started my career in the early 70's.

So, emphatically; NO! Terrestrials have little to no ET tech. Now, ET inspired tech is a different story.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You may have misunderstood my comment. I didn't miss the story.

I have no doubt the Universe (Big Picture) is absolutely full of animate life forms. And I have absolutely no doubt if there is a great plan, which I personally believe, that those life forms are separated by vast distances, for a very good reason.

Back to

plenty of likely lush real estate in our own cosmic backyard?
Why do you "skip" some of the real estate that is much closer? If, as you suggest, Aliens travel millions of light years to come here to save us, at least in my mind, why would they not have, stations, ports, mother ships, bases, much closer, instead of making a ultimate trek each and every day???

Oh, you say, we are not able to comprehend the true nature of reality. Well, I know this, thinking is universal and only hinged on two things, the ability to process information, and information.

I have a goat that learned how to do both by escaping under a fence when he stuck his head under it and lifted up. He got smart and learned how to escape his enclosure. The other goats were clueless and could not duplicate what he did. He displayed intelligence and the ability to apply it. Granted, escape is not always getting out of a enclosure, but sometimes, getting deeper in. Its all in the perspective, I suppose.

That story you spoke of also had another side to it, and that is interstellar travel may not be impossible, but most defiantly is improbable. That leaves us to conclude that any so called "Aliens" are most likely from our very own Solar System's back yard, or should I say, inner court. It may have been true at one time in the deep past that our hidden benefactors escaped their enclosure by going deeper into it.

It was one of the first story lines to come out, "Aliens From Outer Space". UFOs always seemed to have flashy lights on them to say "look at me" look up, see the oddity in the sky? One of the first things that came to my mind was, it was a dodge, slight of hand trick. A misdirection of a technological sort.

Then came all the reports of people stating their "Alien" captors told them they were from the stars. Look up, look up, but don't look down. Look out to space for your answers, not within yourself, or look down below your feet.

What do I see when I cast my eyes deep? I see the pit the fallen angels were thrown into. I see fear that causes them to tremble at the thought that their hidden garden will be disclosed to the entire enclosure. And that their special way of life will be forever changed. But the greatest fear is not rubbing elbows with regular human beings, but changes in the way they think, new ways open to them that they had been forbidden to think in the past.

All of us, must change.

Now, which "alien" group are we in contact with? All of them! All of them! Each tricking, lying, misdirecting, guiding, musing, the direction they wish us to go. But always within a common window of ignorance. Each willing to divulge just enough information to allow us to "decide" to go in the misdirected direction. And always standing back to say, it wasn't us, you decided on your own. Don't blame us...

The Internet as a Avenue

Like many other technological advancements, they just don't seem to fit our collective human abilities. Im not saying there isn't a few brain surgeons and rocket scientists out there who did not work for their strips, they sure did, and they deserve recognition and respect for it. But as a whole, it appears to me, that the World Wide Web, and computer sciences in general are just above humanity's pay scale. And besides, if you look at past avenues of disseminating information, it was always one way, and completely controllable.

So I would have to side with those who feel a "Alien" intervention has taken place concerning the WWW and the dispersal of information, in a two way fashion. It would naturally lead to "Information", and hopefully by the use of it, intelligence. It has also occurred to me that the "Alien" presence responsible for the WWW may actually have the best interest of humanity at its "heart". And which "alien" presents is responsible, and how?

Not about division

What would the ultimate outcome of "Alien" contact be? Well, what is the message? As i said earlier, that depends on which aliens are giving it. All sides have had their opinions and directions shared in various venues, to include the net. But since the net is spreading, more people are getting the messages. And more people are offering their opinions. And as time continues, ultimate truths will be fleshed out. And in the end the people of earth will agree to these truths, and a unity achieved. Its all really boils down to a matter of time.

To all of you "communicating" "Aliens", I say, do share. Don't be bashful, tell us your visions of the future, and the direction you wish us to go. We wait with baited breath, and all ears......

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

No not an alien but not swayed by the crap put out by our rulers its taken 40 years to break all of this and even roswell is so mysterious but put it into context it was a MISSION and it taught them volumes but exposes a tactical weakness ,cheers bye g

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

All Seeing Eye

You may have misunderstood my comment. I didn't miss the story.

I have no doubt the Universe (Big Picture) is absolutely full of animate life forms. And I have absolutely no doubt if there is a great plan, which I personally believe, that those life forms are separated by vast distances, for a very good reason.

Is this belief based on anything?

If, as you suggest, Aliens travel millions of light years to come here to save us, at least in my mind, why would they not have, stations, ports, mother ships, bases, much closer, instead of making a ultimate trek each and every day???

I never suggested aliens travel millions of light years. I suggested that if they travelled here at all it would be from within our on galaxy and probably not very far away at all.

Think 10s or 100s or 1000s of light years not millions.

8 billion earthlike worlds within our galaxy that is 100,000 light years across does not equal "millions of light years". I am not sure where you got that impression but I suspect you're responding to the person who did use the "millions of light years" phrase first, which was most certainly NOT me.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Then a video must be worth millions.

Is this belief based on anything?

In a Iconoclastic, visionary, manner, yes. The "Aliens may have the internet, but people will always have their "Dreams".
And yes, I have seen the wonder of the fairy tale......... but not in a dream. And when you see it, you understand it is but a part of a grander plan............

Nonsense you say? Then answer this, then why do we have eyes to see, or a mind to think with, or dreams to inspire..

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

All Seeing Eye

To all of you "communicating" "Aliens", I say, do share. Don't be bashful, tell us your visions of the future, and the direction you wish us to go. We wait with baited breath, and all ears......

I think this might be ET's response;

People are always wondering "why" ET doesn't make contact. Yet, when ET does try, he is routinely rejected as a "delusional". Typically without examining ET statements or evidence.

Or perhaps he might say; "Any time you're ready."

Why MUST ET have a message?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

tanka418

All Seeing Eye

I think this might be ET's response;

Why MUST ET have a message?

The Masquerade party

I suppose that is the reason. So many in the past have represented themselves as something they are not.
Then they wonder why they get no respect? I understand there are many reasons "Politically" why this is done, on both sides of the facade. But how do you ever expect credibility with all the games "Mind Games".

The only thing I have ever expected, is brutal honesty. I have always been ready. Can that be said of ET?
edit on 24-11-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join