It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'd laugh but this isn't funny.
Stop giving conspiracy theory a bad name.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Bilder
A nuke detonated deep in the ocean would still register somewhere I hazard a guess so if there is no evidence of this im calling B/S

I've been following quakes for the last 5 years and in all that time I've never seen a quake off the coast of South Carolina until that time window a few weeks ago when that nuke went off....I think it was a 3.5 or a 4 mag....

it happened IMHO...

Edit to add >> A lot of posters don't have the imagination to realize we are living in serious times...TPTB are going for broke...They don't have much time left & everything is on the line for these psychopaths.....TPTB will stop at nothing to bring about their demonic dream....
edit on 22-11-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This IS a conspiracy and hoaxing it is censorship.

And he has gotten rid of many high ranking military men lately.....

Some of us believe this scenario is more than likely. And that is why this is a conspiracy forum, NOT Fox news!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

cathar

Bilder
A nuke detonated deep in the ocean would still register somewhere I hazard a guess so if there is no evidence of this im calling B/S

I've been following quakes for the last 5 years and in all that time I've never seen a quake off the coast of South Carolina until that time window a few weeks ago when that nuke went off....I think it was a 3.5 or a 4 mag....

it happened IMHO...

Edit to add >> A lot of posters don't have the imagination to realize we are living in serious times...TPTB are going for broke...They don't have much time left & everything is on the line for these psychopaths.....TPTB will stop at nothing to bring about their demonic dream....
I don't know where or how to look for such info, but can you post some type of historical data on that region? The could certainly help explain a lot.

I have to agree with what another poster said about the signatures - that one of the coast looks quite a bit more like the 1998 blast than it does an earth quake.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i concur the explosion off the SC coast is disinfo...

the 3 nukes went over to Saudi Arabia...but still under the control of the USA techs... the 3 physical nukes are meant to give the Saudi a feel of confidence vis-a-vis Iran & the Syrian mess they have engineered as a 'civil-war'

the covert transfer of a nuke had to be massaged a little, by having the undersea detonation story at the ready..

in some future time the tremble from a deep sea nuke will be 'discovered'... but that too will be a false flag to hide the fact that there has been the unlawful transfer of a WMD ... which defies the nuclear-non-profliferation treaty

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yet more lies by the right. Vote republican, be saved from "the agenda".

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

There is no longer anything unusual about nukes being used to further the agenda of TPTB...
[1] the January 2010 Haiti quake was an engineered quake.
[2] The Dec.26 Sumatra quake & tsunami was a nuke created disaster.
[3] Even Jim McCanney can explain the details that point to the March 11,2011 Fukushima quake & tsunami being man-made....
But Hey..If you want to believe that these 3 disasters were an act of God go for it if it helps you sleep better at night....

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

damwel
Yet more lies by the right. Vote republican, be saved from "the agenda".

A vote to any of the two partys is a vote for the agenda.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul was our only hope before the end....

The gods may have changed their minds...

Since we can't stop the Agenda, the gods have to!!
edit on 22-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

cathar

Bilder

it happened IMHO...

Here is a question I bet you haven't asked yourself. If a nuke did go off then where are all the dead fish? The shockwave from the blast would kill fish for miles around so where are they at? By all rights thousands of fish should be washing up on the shore but they aren't. No nuke exploded off the coast of SC.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by R_Clark

We're still seeing claims of the South Carolina nuke? When will that finally die out?

This is the seismograph off South Carolina on the 8th of October. Notice how it's nice and long and drawn out? That's a standard earthquake signature. You have P waves and S waves, which are seen in every earthquake.

This shows the difference between a nuclear explosion, and an earthquake. Notice how the nuclear explosion is a short sharp hit, compared to a long drawn out blast. Here is a comparison between an Indian nuclear test, and an earthquake. They look nothing alike, and can't be confused .

That Indian nuke test was not an underwater test thought correct?

I would love to see some confirmed graphs for underwater tests and also I think we need to know the yield of each to compare them. There are many diferent types of nuclear weapons these days too and since some are designed for more blast less fallout, some for mostly EMP effects, some for high fallout, who knows what the signature of each looks like?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

St Udio
i concur the explosion off the SC coast is disinfo...

the 3 nukes went over to Saudi Arabia...but still under the control of the USA techs... the 3 physical nukes are meant to give the Saudi a feel of confidence vis-a-vis Iran & the Syrian mess they have engineered as a 'civil-war'

the covert transfer of a nuke had to be massaged a little, by having the undersea detonation story at the ready..

There are always layers of disinfo that come out so as to catch different groups of people in the maze lon enough for the reality to take place. I swear to you guys having seen some things a little more up close that conspiracy theories are used as cover.

You would rather no one notice the generals all being removed. They notice [if this is noticed go to 2a]
2a: show how corruption and negligence were the reasons for the wave of firings. [they don't believe it and people now think missing nukes see 4b]
4b: F it there were crazy heroes who destroyed or kept the nukes out of the hands of the "bad" guys. [guys on ATS don't believe this story return to 3a]
3a: there are no missing nukes [they don't believe this... see 5a]
5a: it was for the good of humanity [no one believes that.. 7f]
7f: ..... Aliens!

hahaha That's a pretty rough example. I even noticed you guys have been shown something similar recently.

I don't know if anything is going on here. Are there missing nukes? Was there ever any verification of this? I think the used nukes are cover for the delivery. Some group if any of this is true now could possess these devices. If this is the case you will continue to see wild conspiracies about more generals and what "really" went down. Of course the issue with that is that you will also see that if this was all made up for mouse click revenue...

Hard to tell these days.

I looked at the supposed Nuclear explosion and to be honest I don't know enough about how to read those to be sure. If it was an earthquake it must have been a quick snap to have no build up before it. LIke I say though I have no experience reading that data.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Kali74
I'd laugh but this isn't funny.
Stop giving conspiracy theory a bad name.

You don't own conspiracy theory. Maybe you could distance yourself from giving attention to threads you think diminish your "group's standing" in the eyes of the "average" person?

Telling people they shouldn't talk is laughably delicious and a conspiracy on it's own.

Do you think it impossible there could be missing nukes?
A few stories recently beg to differ... The story of how 2 nukes were accidentally dropped on North Carolina not far from me and I didn't find out until this year... That's a missing nuke story that never got out..

Or how about the other recent story were a nuke was loaded onto a plane and flew around without anybody knowing it was there?

Nukes can go missing, so I must be missing what's so strange about this subject being brought up?
edit on 11/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

The signature won't suddenly look like an earthquake even if it's underwater.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

cathar

Bilder

it happened IMHO...

Thank You....

A star to you.... i am happy that somebody with some earthquake experience (like urself) is aware of this thread!

P.S. visit the links in THIS comment... i have already posted that to me it does look like a nuke followed by an earthquake... I cannot see how the first signature is not a blast!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by 8675309jenny

The signature won't suddenly look like an earthquake even if it's underwater.

Very true...the pressure waves travel a whole lot differently in water as opposed to solid land. For a nuke to register that large of a quake it would more than likely need to be pretty close to the sea floor or on top of it. I'm surprised no one has u2u puterman or true american...both of them constantly monitor the networks and could give much more precise info and evidence as to the validity of a nuke explosion.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

I remember looking this up on the USGS site and there was an earthquake several kilometers under the surface of the ocean. I highly doubt that they dug a big hole under the ocean floor, inserted the bomb, and then detonated it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here's a linktheerant.yuku.com...-U-OLpx8E with some more info.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreenelement

And the first post on that page uses the Sorcha Faal story as its base. Which we know is a hoax.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join