It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Made it to the top of the list... people are awake today

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

3.5 is what was shown ....

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

sorry buster... East Coast : hundreds of dolphins and tons fish washing up on the beaches lately since August.. Google search says so
... Fukashima on the Pacific...as well..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

But if they were already washing up, then it's probably not related to a nuclear detonation.

The quake was over 9 miles deep. So unless these generals used some kind of super secret device to dig a hole 9 miles, and dropped the nuclear weapon into it, and allowed it to detonate, I'm going to have to go with "earthquake" here.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I could have swore I felt it that evening 10:00 Oclock'.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

FWIW, here is a seismograph reading for the Dec 26 Sumatra quake (another nuke suspect):

source

My understanding of earthquakes/seismographs is limited, so my apologies if this information isn't entirely accurate. The Sumatra quake does seem to look eerily similar to the quake off of S. Carolina.

Link to seismograph readings for October 8th of S. Carolina, originally provided by Zaphod58.
edit on 22-11-2013 by phantomlord because: addition of s. carolina seismograph link

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. Total honk.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

R_Clark
reply to post by buster2010

sorry buster... East Coast : hundreds of dolphins and tons fish washing up on the beaches lately since August.. Google search says so
... Fukashima on the Pacific...as well..

In the article it says this happened in the past two weeks.

Three individuals have just saved 300 million lives in the past 2 weeks.

The Dolphins were washing up on shore in August. So I guess Dolphins can see the future and committed suicide huh?

Sounds like someone will be having a book come out soon.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

It is far beyond the scope of what even the president can do. Wow moving, hiding, nuclear warheads, let alone firing one. Lol it is getting deep in here even for ATS lol. There are so many fail safes in place even a General could not explode one. You know how big these things are, what it would take to actually get one, how many people would have to be complicent. Sorry for spelling it's just not worth trying to fix on this tablet lol.

You are talking literally hundreds of people. Sorry I don't think so.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by R_Clark

It is far beyond the scope of what even the president can do. Wow moving, hiding, nuclear warheads, let alone firing one. Lol it is getting deep in here even for ATS lol. There are so many fail safes in place even a General could not explode one. You know how big these things are, what it would take to actually get one, how many people would have to be complicent. Sorry for spelling it's just not worth trying to fix on this tablet lol.

The Bot

They are not that big. They used to be, but then look at a Nike missile from the old days.. Even those are pretty small. You could pick up the smallest nukes in your arms.

There have been missing nukes in the past, and believe it or not there is no one higher than a general who would have direct access to a nuke.

I think you are confusing the Military with perfection.

There is no proof of this story as far as I know and I am especially weary of the exploding nuke in the ocean part, but it's all very possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Hi MR Moderator,

Aren't nukes rather heavy things , made of metal and all or are modern day nukes lighter than salt water?

Can a nuke be remotely set off , I mean you wouldn't have to be 9 miles down with it would you ?

How far is the impact range of one , when it goes off , could it be say 6 miles down and the shock wave trigger
the earthquake like readings.?

I'm only asking becuse you seem to have some knowledge of their workings.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

The shockwave that would set off the seismographs happens at the immediate blast site. The farther away the less the shockwave is noticed. The wave generally didn't travel very far. There's no way it would go nine miles and register that strong.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

It seems there has been precedent for disposing weapons off the coast of Florida.

Operation CHASE (Cut Holes and Sink 'Em) was a United States Department of Defense program that involved the disposal of unwanted munitions at sea from May 1964 into the early 1970s.[1][2]

The disposal program involved loading old munitions onto ships which were then slated to be scuttled once they were up to 250 miles off shore.[3][4] While most of the sinkings involved ships loaded with conventional weapons there were four which involved chemical weapons.[3] The chemical weapons disposal site was a three mile (5 km) area of the Atlantic Ocean between the coast of the U.S. state of Florida and the Bahamas.[5] The CHASE program was pre-dated by United States Army disposal of 8000 tons of mustard and lewisite chemical warfare gas aboard the scuttled SS William C. Ralston in April 1958.[1][6] These ships were sunk by having Explosive Ordnance Demolition (EOD) teams open sea cocks on the ship after arrival at the disposal point.[1] The typical Liberty ship sank about three hours after the seacocks were opened.[1]

CHASE 2

Village was loaded with 7348 short tons of munitions at the Naval Weapons Station Earle and towed to a deep-water dump site on 17 September 1964.[1] There were three large and unexpected detonations five minutes after Village slipped beneath the surface.[1] An oil slick and some debris appeared on the surface.[1] The explosion registered on seismic equipment all over the world.[1] Inquiries were received regarding seismic activity off the east coast of the United States, and the Office of Naval Research (ONR) and Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) expressed interest in measuring the differences between seismic shocks and underwater explosive detonations to detect underwater nuclear detonations then banned by treaty.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Doesn't this "nuke off the Carolina coast" story trace back to Sorcha Faal?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I don't recall telling anyone to stop talking.
Sorcha Faal is ALWAYS a hoax.
Promoting this utter BS makes us all look like friggin lunatics, so yes I will state again... stop giving us all a bad name.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I think it is more like the politicians , ex keep talking about it and that is what is driving the curiosity.

Why do they keep saying that there "Could be a nuke on a ship in either NY or Charlston harbours" ???, are they sourcing their information from SF or is it more insider info that it's coming from.?
edit on 22-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by Dustytoad

I don't recall telling anyone to stop talking.
Sorcha Faal is ALWAYS a hoax.
Promoting this utter BS makes us all look like friggin lunatics, so yes I will state again... stop giving us all a bad name.

You either want them to stop talking or you want them to keep talking.

But yes I agree that Sorcha Faal should always be called out. There is much more to this story than that. Maybe I am being too generous to the OP and the title..

There is a story here, and no one has gotten to the end of it yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wasn't there a whole bunch of FEMA purchases for that region with an October 1st delivery date or something ?

Or was that a bunch of bunk ?

I can't find the threads about this, but I remember something about it...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

combatmaster

Zaphod58
reply to post by Snarl

At the 22:00 mark, the two larger signatures are connected to each other, all the way out to the fourth column. The fourth column is the end of the quake. Everything until there is earthquake.

OK i looked at the fourth column at the 22.00 mark and it hit me..... the first signature looks like a nuke but the second looks like an earthquake.

Is it possible that a nuke could cause a small earthquake?

The shockwave travels downwards, then bounces off the seabed? I'd hate to imagine what the acoustics of all those different layers of water at different temperatures and salinities would do. They would create all sorts of echoes like a foghorn on a foggy day.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Dustytoad

dlbott
reply to post by R_Clark

The Bot

They are not that big. They used to be, but then look at a Nike missile from the old days.. Even those are pretty small. You could pick up the smallest nukes in your arms.

There have been missing nukes in the past, and believe it or not there is no one higher than a general who would have direct access to a nuke.

I think you are confusing the Military with perfection.

There is no proof of this story as far as I know and I am especially weary of the exploding nuke in the ocean part, but it's all very possible.

You been watching to many movies lol. Yea they have gotten small but all in service are mounted in warhead, not laying around lol. Even then they way 250 pounds or more depending on which one you are talking about. No general is going to have the knowledge to get the nuke out of the missile. You give a general way to much credit lol. Here is a link to one of the smaller ones, it is heavy.

nuke

No this is no easy task, not like you see in the movies.

Did not happen.

The Bot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join