It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

To all those saying where is the source, here is a pretty solid one:

www.eutimes.net...

Maybe you should have a look at this...

In addition to the raging xenophobia, the European Union Times strays deeply into tinfoil hat territory. For example, it regularly re-publishes the hilarious "reports" of "Sorcha Faal", which means that it is either subscribed (i.e., paying) for the Sorcha Faal feed, or close to the original source. If you see a headline that is really "out there" (for example, US Earthquake Weapon Test Fails Again, Destroys New Zealand City[9]), scroll to the bottom and have a look at the "Source" link. If it points to whatdoesitmean.com, it's the handwork of "Sorcha". (That article also contains a massive research fail — it quotes the Russian Space Forces command (VKS) as its source, but the link "VKS" leads to the site of a Russian industrial company, VKS.ru!) The EUTimes has also re-published material from Pravda Online, another site dedicated to conspiracy theories, such as a 2010 article about alien spaceships attacking Earth in 2012.[10] It's unclear if they actually believe this stuff or they just think that their readers are gullible morons.

rationalwiki.org...

Yep solid as a hole.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by combatmaster

It doesn't matter. Bunker buster penetration is measured in feet, not miles. A conventional GBU-28 or 57 will penetrate up to 20 feet of reinforced concrete. That's the farthest they'll penetrate. The other two penetrators will go through 6 feet and 11 feet. A nuclear bunker buster won't go through much more than that. It certainly won't go nine miles.

Fine Zaphod.... all the points you make sound legit. Im sure the facts you speak of are correct.

Its just that if this story came out and everything in the real world was just as it always is, then i wouldn't care about this story or this thread.

However, this is the sit-rep:
Senator Lindsey Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a nuke
President Obama Fires High Ranking Nuclear Chiefs
the Sorcha Faal story comes out...

You see... Something here isn't quite, hmmm -- how should i put it?.......... "Kosher"!

To quote a previous poster in this thread who kinda said it in one statement

But when Graham came forward with his speech about a nuke going off in Charleston if we fail to bomb Syria. Come on people - something went down. I believe in the occasional wild coincidence but there comes a time when that duck starts to look a lot like a duck.

But still.... the points/facts you made about the physics of it all, i cannot argue with that. Im only pointing out that there is something more to all of these seemingly perfect explanations.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Andromedabound
To all those saying where is the source, here is a pretty solid one:

www.eutimes.net...

As usual we are left with more questions than answers but I would take a guess that something a little shady was planned with those nukes.

Well, this one and the other articles on there seem to be as solid as the skunk works here...

Anyway, lets asume Obama wanted to nuke the US with three bombs and also has people to do that for him... Now those heroic generals/admiral go ahead and remove those three to hide them in their closet or detonate them in the ocean... Why wouldn't Obama's people simply use three other nukes? It's not like the US has only three all together, or only three specific ones that will work on US territory, just in case someone feels like blowing up stuff in the US. Surely if Obama can order three bombs to be dropped on the US so easily, he can also order some others to be used?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

what I find amazing is no one getting sued to kingdom come...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

More then if this is real or not is the fact that this is about the POTUS wanting to nuke his own country.

I saw this on other site's and read it out of curiosity but never thought this kind of insanity would make it to ATS just because it is so insane to actually comprehend.

Nothing against the OP, the point is we are talking about the POTUS actually wanting to nuke his own country like its normal, what the hell has this country come to ??

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is just too Scary for me to try and believe. It's not that I doubt the Clown in our White House isn't capable of committing such acts, it's just easier to act like this can't be happening. I hope it's all Bull Crap.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Graham is a war mongering hardcore Israel supporter who is going to do anything he can to drag us into a war if that's what Israel wants.

And why on earth would you believe ANYTHING written by Sorcha Faal?

As for the generals that's the one believable portion of the story. Obama has less than no respect for anyone in the military.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by R_Clark

We're still seeing claims of the South Carolina nuke? When will that finally die out?

This is the seismograph off South Carolina on the 8th of October. Notice how it's nice and long and drawn out? That's a standard earthquake signature. You have P waves and S waves, which are seen in every earthquake.

This shows the difference between a nuclear explosion, and an earthquake. Notice how the nuclear explosion is a short sharp hit, compared to a long drawn out blast. Here is a comparison between an Indian nuclear test, and an earthquake. They look nothing alike, and can't be confused .

Maybe I haven't read far enough. So are you suggesting that a nuclear blast did indeed happen or didn't? From what is linked I am thinking it did happen but I'm not sure?

If this is true I think it's safe to say that Barrack Obama should be considered our biggest terrorist threat no? Has Obama simply infiltrated our country as a covert spy for the Muslims?

Anyways I am a strong believer that the POTUS is just a figure head and he doesn't have the power that is perceived to the public. This is the work of the TPTB.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

It did not happen. According to all the stories they either dropped it from a plane, or dropped it into the ocean where it detonated. But all the seismographs show a 9 mile deep earthquake.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Zaphod58

It did not happen. According to all the stories they either dropped it from a plane, or dropped it into the ocean where it detonated. But all the seismographs show a 9 mile deep earthquake.

Great...thanks for clarifying for me!

Also...is your star count really 2mil+ ? # mad props

edit on 23-11-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

HawkeyeNation

Zaphod58

Great...thanks for clarifying for me!

Also...is your star count really 2mil+ ? # mad props

edit on 23-11-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)
he's a mod...

enough said?

hey, zaph
edit on 23-11-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Holy crap I didn't even notice that. I think I got glitched.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And how much credibility can we ascribe to someone who makes such an outrageous claim on their Facebook page?

Sounds like a complete fantasist to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm very concerned that Obama is a Saudi plant, his brother is a major henchman in the Muslim Brotherhood, that is repressing the middle east and attempting to take over egypt, libya and syria.

I keep reading threads on other forums, "axe" me a question....

And the possiblity that some false flag, such as this nuclear, or freezing of monies, crashing economy, or cosmic event such CME, is in the works in order to bring out the small 3%, group that potentially is extremist to reap terror on a majority and attempt to seize power of the west.

I hope it won't happen, and strongly envision freedom and equality and democratic values persisting and growing with all attempts to thwart this blocked.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Mr Moderator,

SOSUS is an underwater acoustical system used to find and track ships and submarines in the Atlantic. It's incredibly sensitive and has been used to track Soviet/Russian subs and ships since the cold war.

The system you describe above , is a Government controlled system, yes?

The same Government that may have planned a "False Flag".

With that in mind wouldn't it be counter intuitive for said Government to release any information about a rouge element having thwarted their plans.?

I mean if I had top Commanders running behind my scheme , then the last thing I would want anyone to know was that it was thwarted.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Actually SOSUS is also used by many civilian agencies, and universities too. The University of Washington Applied Physics Lab, NOAA, Woods Hole, Texas ARL among others all have access to SOSUS.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Mr Moderator,

Is the access to this system controlled by the Government?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Why would they take a nuke that is on land to ocean to detonate it?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

The data can only be used in a secure facility, but the civilian agencies using it have full access to the data and the system. It's operated by the government, but if you work for the agency using it, you would be able to see a nuclear explosion off the coast.

It's irrelevant though because the seismographs don't show a nuclear explosion. If it did, someone would have said something by now. But everyone is saying earthquake. So either you're saying that every seismograph operator in the world is seeing data faked by the government, or has been hushed up by the government.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The point is entirely dependant on the outcome you are trying to achieve.

If it was just a "False Flag" event that went wrong because it was thwarted by some Top ranking Commanders , then it does seem to be a rather outlandish plot.

But if we look at this in a different manner and see the objective differently , then the pieces of the puzzle may come together more coherently.

Below is a map of the Earthquakes occurring along the New Madrid fault line.

The earthquake map of America: A seismic map shows that living far from the West Coast is no guarantee of safety from earthquakes. The colour-coordinated map shows a high probability of earthquakes along the West Coast - but it also shows an alarming patch of red at the 'New Madrid fault line straddling Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois and Kentucky, in a dangerous patch that spreads outwards all the way to the South Carolina coast

If your intention was to trigger activity along fault lines that could start a major earthquake on the New Madrid , which by the way would put to use all those preparation that Fema has engaged in , then the story has stronger legs to it don't you think.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join