It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Recently, there has been a flurry of information surrounding the Lindsay Graham forecast that 'a nuke would go off' if Syria was not attacked/contained... then there was stories on Alex Jones surrounding the disappearance of three nukes and military dismissals... K Hudes came out in her last interview with Project Camelot that one of those bombs was ignited off the coast of S. Carolina...
Now Dr. Garrow has posted on Facebook... then removed... the following...

ATS has a right to know.... and decide themselves... linked from LibertyDigest
thelibertydigest.com...

-------------------------------------
Dr. Jim Garrow, the same one that reported the death of Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy, came out as an ex CIA Agent recently. The same Jim Garrow that runs Pink Pagoda Girls that rescues young girls from death and abortion in China. He revealed in a November 18th Facebook message that among the top brass being purged, actually prevented President Obama from creating a series of ”False Flag” events this fall. One of the incidents was to be nuclear, the other was make a calculated crippling of the infrastructure of our country.

On November 19th, the entire posts, reposts, and comments were totally scrubbed by social media networks.and outlets. That evening he appeared on Full Contact with Eric Rush.

You can see his scrubbed messages to Facebook here:

Three individuals have just saved 300 million lives in the past 2 weeks....................
edit on 21-11-2013 by R_Clark because: minor edit

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It says from the op link,

The admiral had the one Navy nuke taken 200 miles off South Carolina and detonated deep in the ocean.

Is there anyway to confirm a nuke was detonated off the coast of South Carolina?
I think something like that would have been detected by siesmograph stations, but I could be wrong.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

We're still seeing claims of the South Carolina nuke? When will that finally die out?

This is the seismograph off South Carolina on the 8th of October. Notice how it's nice and long and drawn out? That's a standard earthquake signature. You have P waves and S waves, which are seen in every earthquake.

This shows the difference between a nuclear explosion, and an earthquake. Notice how the nuclear explosion is a short sharp hit, compared to a long drawn out blast. Here is a comparison between an Indian nuclear test, and an earthquake. They look nothing alike, and can't be confused .

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A nuke detonated deep in the ocean would still register somewhere I hazard a guess so if there is no evidence of this im calling B/S

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I'm all for a good conspiracy, but where's the proof? I'm not trying to 'debunk' but I really doubt these claims.

To put a very long and elaborate post short, that's a lot to coverup and the level of corruption/planning/end-game is astronomical. But then again, look at banking institutions and big-pharma, as well as the myriad of other (what I call) super-corporations. But I guess that could also be attributed to such claims I make about these nuke events and Infastrucutre collapse.

I'll let the greater minds on ATS pick away at this, I'm naturally skeptical but other than that and what I wrote above I suppose everyone should be seen as telling the truth as opposed to lieing. I don't know, really.

Crazy world we live in. That's the thing that bothers me when stories like these make the rounds.

EDIT: As I'm typing out my response the nuke claim off the coast is debunked. Only in the movies right?

edit on 22-11-2013 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I dunno....sounds like it would've made a hell of a Clancy novel though. May he RIP.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I'm totally skeptical of any un-programmed nuclear detonation to date. That said, I followed the links in your reply, and I don't see earthquake signature off the Carolina coast. (Disclaimer: My eyes are not trained.) Sort of looked like two explosions to me. Star for your post.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
As objective as I am to many US projects like The NSA metadata program
W's-of-MD Reasons to invade other countries
Drone Strikes which kill civilians
And of course The Monsanto Protection Act

there is no way on Earth that Obama would do something as evil as what your saying..... So to that I say

B U L L L L S H I I I I I T !

As for those missing nukes that were last seen in S.Carolina and claims that they are capable of creating a massive EMP strike, then go back and research Venezuela National Blackout.

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

And compare the dates from when they were last seen, and the date of the Venezuela blackout.

Coincidence, I think not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about the unprofessional copy and paste of the links.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I was just wondering what the OPs take is on Lindsay Graham's "forecast". Did he have inside info? If so, from where? Or maybe he is part of the conspiracy. Let's go waayyy out to left field and suppose he is a true patriot who wants what is best for his homeland. Just some questions that went through my mind right after the thought that this is complete and utter nonsense.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

At the 22:00 mark, the two larger signatures are connected to each other, all the way out to the fourth column. The fourth column is the end of the quake. Everything until there is earthquake.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Hope your thread gets through.......mine didn't on the same subject , the thread was closed , had a lot of protesters as well......good luck.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like more and more people are whistle blowing on this story. perhaps soon the straw that broke the camels back will fall and we will all have knowledge of the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by R_Clark

We're still seeing claims of the South Carolina nuke? When will that finally die out?

This is the seismograph off South Carolina on the 8th of October. Notice how it's nice and long and drawn out? That's a standard earthquake signature. You have P waves and S waves, which are seen in every earthquake.

This shows the difference between a nuclear explosion, and an earthquake. Notice how the nuclear explosion is a short sharp hit, compared to a long drawn out blast. Here is a comparison between an Indian nuclear test, and an earthquake. They look nothing alike, and can't be confused .

I dunno man.... you kinda contradict urself with those links.

Based on the info in those links, IMHO it looks more like a nuke blast than an earthquake...

But that's just my opinion!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Snarl

At the 22:00 mark, the two larger signatures are connected to each other, all the way out to the fourth column. The fourth column is the end of the quake. Everything until there is earthquake.

OK i looked at the fourth column at the 22.00 mark and it hit me..... the first signature looks like a nuke but the second looks like an earthquake.

Is it possible that a nuke could cause a small earthquake?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

He revealed in a November 18th Facebook message that among the top brass being purged, actually prevented President Obama from creating a series of ”False Flag” events this fall. One of the incidents was to be nuclear, the other was make a calculated crippling of the infrastructure of our country.

Two words come to mind-Operation Northwoods.
en.wikipedia.org...

These psychopathic ruling entities have a modus operandi and there are fewer 'good men of conscience' than ever in positions of authority sadly to thwart the plans of evil.

S & F
edit on 22-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

There is no evidence that a nuclear bomb could cause an earthquake. Even the largest bomb detonated didn't cause one. Some earthquakes can hit suddenly, like a bomb would look, but they will always continue longer than a nuclear signature. Even this one does. You can see that there is still a lot more than normal activity between the two large shocks.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

Tuesday, 8 October 2013 (M>=2.5) ... there were a couple potentials Aug- Oct...

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

It was my concern in posting this... I went straight to Pol Madness on this one... It is showing up in several locations on the web already, so likely the shills will try to be quiet and see if they can make it die a quick death... still looks like it has legs..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptichaun

Thanks for presenting both sides...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Why would lindsey graham make such an out-of-the-world comment that a nuke would go off in Charleston, if we didn't bomb Syria?

That's really a whacky statement from an inside the beltway kind-of-guy.

Why did republicans graham and mccain go running over to Egypt to try and get the muslim brotherhood back in during the "oh so dangerous" such down of the overseas embassies?

If you don't go - hmmmm? - you are not breathing.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Well it seems that they just can't keep their mouths shut about a nuke in the U.S.

I think we have a demarcation dispute going on here , that's our job to be so called "Conspiracy Theorists" in their derogatory sense of the phrase.

John Bolton is a well known Zionist. As such his rant against a negotiated agreement with Iran is to be expected. If nothing else it’s a measure of how desperate the Zionists are to derail any possibility of a successful conclusion to the talks.

However, what’s really interesting here is his proposal that Iran might try to smuggle a nuclear bomb into the U.S. covertly. This may be more than mere scare-mongering.

His suggestion that Iran might place one on a “trans-steamer and sail it into New York Harbor” echoes that of another arch Zionist almost exactly.

A shameless Zionist stooge, Senator Lindsey Graham warned only a few weeks ago:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join