It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Secret Security Forces Exposed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And the rest:

15. "We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.

this one interests me - what is the actual context - can you link to the whole article - I can't find it online.

138."The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, the Bilderberger Group, and the Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens." Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, PhD, former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary-General Manfred Werner, November 6, 2001

(changed emphasis) looks like they failed then doesn't it!!

Four years later, the foundation gave a grant to Princeton University to study the influence of radio on different groups, and Rockefeller's General Education Board funded a study of CBS's 1938 broadcast of War of the Worlds, which was written up later as a 'study in the psychology of panic.'"[36]

Yeah - there was a panic...people wanted to know why....and??

100."The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists". J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI

Indeed - and if you have the FULL text he was talking about communism:

handful of inspired men gave us our freedom. They cannot preserve it for us. That responsibility rests with the individual American. And we must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not readily recognize the means used to advance them. The communist, meanwhile, does not allow himself the luxury of inertia. He is intensely active. Because of him, the menace of communism in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of the techniques of communism. No one who truly understands what it really is can he taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.
- link to pdf txt - 7.6mb download

- classic quote picking.

So a mish mash of out of context, 3rd hand (probably never actually said), wrong and just generally "so what" quotes cherry picked from 90 years from all the millions of speeches ever given...and apparently some small minds think this is a road map??

Sheesh!

Global domination agenda - Debunked

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

BO XIAN

bigfootgurl
Soon the police and the army will be completely indistinguishable. We should all probably work on our grovelling and kowtowing.

Actually, living in China for years . . . I learned that kowtowing is an art that can be life or death important.

Americans will have to learn fast.

Most won't learn at all . . . and will be dispatched earlier accordingly.

And at some point, kowtowing won't help a bit, on average.

Ya know, I've always thought 'kowtow' pretty much meant to 'tow the line' or to conform to what is happening; however, since the two of you used this word in this thread I wanted to be absolutly sure of the definition and so I checked here

I got this:

kowtow (ˌkaʊˈtaʊ) — vb 1. to touch the forehead to the ground as a sign of deference: a former Chinese custom 2. ( often foll by to ) to be servile or obsequious (towards)

Now, I'm confused. I have an image in my head of Boxian kneeling with his forehead to the ground under certain circumstances while he was in China.

I guess I'd better get busy practicing my kowtow!

BTW, has anyone figured out why the extra security forces in Wisconsin and Minnesota? I saw elouinas thread on the 29 conservative groups being targeted (which I believe is a very far and very illegal reach of democratic power, even given the Jon Doe bill - which was a witch hunt in itself). I'm in WI and this concerns me. I was thinking that the unions and democrats have been awfully quiet around here, recently; which is odd in this state. These people are vicious, loud, and fight very dirty!
edit on 18-11-2013 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Quite interesting and unsettling at the same time. I for one am glad I'm currently in Europe. (Kinda...)

One thing irks me though, only nineteen million? I mean, that's a lot of money, but funding a military-like unit? It won't be a big unit if so when you factor in the costs of training, facilities, staff wages, equipment, uniforms, firearms and ammunition. Especially when it comes to the government. How many times have they been able to pay over several million percent for something? (I'm hinting to those run of the mill nuts and bolts a few years back that sold at the local hardware store for a few cents, but the military was able to spend a couple of million for the exact same thing?)

I'm no expert when it comes to costs, so I may be totally off. But this doesn't scream "private military" to me. But perhaps he's starting small, to make sure it works before pushing out the big bucks to make the gears really whirl?

I don't know, I'm only speculating. One thing I DO know though, is that I don't like it. Any of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Love it.

Glad you looked it up.

Yes, that IS the original meaning. And in say Genghis Khan times and other Emperors as well . . .

failure to literally kowtow with one's forehead to the floor until told to rise, could result in death.

And one had to back out of the audience with the Emperor, as well--never show one's rear to the Emperor.

However, in my use of the term it was as a more generic deference sort of subservience or submission.

Bowing, when I was there, depended on a lot of factors . . . relative ranks and the issues requiring the social convention of the bow. There could be everything from a nod by a higher ranked person to a lower ranked person in a low key casual exchange--with maybe the lower ranked person nodding maybe more deeply and a few micro-seconds longer.

. . . from that through slight shoulder and head bows . . . to slight from the waist bows . . . to more marked from the waist bows to full on virtually right angle from the waist bow . . . all held to varying lengths of time . . . with the more subservient being longer etc. etc.

If there's some formal ceremonial thing . . . maybe as in a special military or other organizational thing in some sort of heavy weight organization, then a full formal on the floor kowtow can still be seen.

However, usually, the most serious, most severe bow is from the waist near perpendicular and held for a significant length of seconds compared to a very brief slight holding of the posture.

Given my station as the elder expat on the campus as well as my PhD, I was rarely called on to bow VERY subserviently. HOWEVER, I usually did anyway . . . WHENEVER doing so could be seen as an authentic act of humility by the Western barbarian in a genuine sort of submission to my respected Chinese hosts or counter parts.

Given that the Chinese have done EVERYTHING BY RELATIONSHIP for many centuries, their antennae are WAY out there in terms of authentic vs inauthentic stuff in relationships. So, they quickly discerned my genuine love of them as individuals and of the culture. So they responded to any acts of humility and submission quite warmly. That was very gratifying to me.

All of which to say . . . given my belief that the Chinese army WILL be in control of at least California, Oregon, Washington for some months to a few years . . . Americans allowed to remain alive under their regime would be wise to learn to bow and even more formally and traditionally kowtow whenever it seems slightly appropriate--and to learn such contexts from watching very carefully.

And yes, the Chinese do understand the more generic, generalized meaning of kowtow as in any bowing or other marked behavioral mannerism denoting serious submission, subservience etc. of a lesser to a higher ranked person. . . . or as an act of profound submission from person "A" to person "B."

Given the tyrannical globalism descending on the planet . . . arrogant tyranny of every kind in every culture and particularly the current demonic globalist culture . . . kowtowing in all it's forms is likely to be renewed as a custom, a demand . . . from the elite oligarchy's upper ranks to the lower ranks and certainly from the gestapo to the serfs and slaves.

imho.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

BTW, that's a long way from weakening the bulk of the quotes in that compilation.

The globalists have been signaling their intentions, strategies and accomplishments covertly and overtly for many decades.

But, hey, I can understand it helping many folks sleep better to pretend that such authentic quotes are bogus.

It appeared in one of your examples that some minor rearranging of the words was considered by you to be a great weakening of the version I cited. LOLOL. Sigh.

I gather you haven't checked out Cousteau's quote.

I don't have a link to the CFR Foreign Affairs issue you requested. It should be available at a local library unless the PTB have removed it as toooo revealing.

BTW, George Washington's quote is from a "PRIMARY SOURCE" material . . . personal letter . . . they don't get more reliable and higher in quality as a source than that.

However, I understand that folks need to nuke the reality to sleep . . . or to get paid for their disinfo work or whatever such.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Think about it. The american dollar is almost worthless. We owe trillions of dollars in debt. Why wouldn't the government and big business crash the stock market to wipe the slate clean. But first, they will need to go to everyone's home and say that they are checking to see if your guns are properly secured. Then if your guns are not secured or registered or legal,etc., then they will confiscate all of our guns. Then they can crash the stock market, which will cause a domino effect around the world. Then when all the currencies of the world are worthless and they have all our guns, they can call for a "One World Order". A new world government and a new world currency. The currency will probably be like the I.D. tags that they inject in dogs and cats. The I.D. tag is about as small as a grain of rice, but it can hold all your information and you can even use it as a debit card or credit card. Just let them inject it into your wrist and they can monitor us all just like we were cattle. And if you don't want to take the new I.D. tag, they can just arrest you and put you into the newly built FEMA camps or as they call them, "Fusion Centers". That's right people! The sh_t is going to hit the fan and it is all going to be a communist world. The one's that still refuse to take the I.D. tags will slowly but surely disappear from the camps. They will probably be used for experiments and body parts that the rich dying people need. We all need to wake up people before it is too late to do something about this mess.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I can not get through that so called source it is mostly gibberish. And if you think we are moving toward tyranny now then did you forget most of our history? Sedition Act of 1918, which prohibited many forms of speech, including "any disloyal, profane, scurrilous, or abusive language about the form of government of the United States...or the flag of the United States, or the uniform of the Army or Navy", people put in camps for being of Japanese decent, people denied the right to vote if they did not have land, were woman and were not white, black lists during the cold war when anybody could call you a communist, the House Committee on Un-American Activities, Hoover recording everybody and everything and it was unamerican to question it, Kent State, The Subversive Activities Control Act of 1950. And I could go on and on.

And where did all this start? At our founding The Sedition act of 1798 permitted the prosecution of individuals who voiced or printed what the government deemed to be malicious remarks about the president or government of the United States. Now this law and all the above are no longer around. You want tyranny really learn our history we have been close to it many times. Luckily today while we still have problems they have not gotten near as bad as they once were and we have many more protections in place. Most of the members of ATS would be locked up 1798 and the 1960s. In fact you yourself would be in jail.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

So until it gets as bad as it has ever been we should shut up
and stop complainimg?

Children used to be legally traded for goods ands service...
should we shut up about child abuse too until it gets that bad again?

Maybe I am being too Canadian but everything you said in your
last post was so stupid.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They're all reptilians!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OP, it IS a major dot to connect, imo. There is a web of deceit being woven to achieve an agenda and people within several agencies are working together to accomplish the goal of "fundamentally transforming America". Be especially mindful of who has been appointed to certain agencies and positions.

Who was it that preached "the end justifies the means"? Oh, yeah....Saul Alinsky, the radical that Hillary Clinton did her dissertation on.

I posted a thread about the Ready Reserve in January. On the surface, it seems benign to mention this little "army", but is there more to it than meets the eye?

Worth thinking about. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Since the founding of our country those who wanted control back have been working towards it. They took big strides in 1913 and on when the advent of media was started to be used as a means of control. To use any agenda available to further reduce the Bill of Rights. Laws and Amendments added that have led us to a point where we will soon have NO choice.

BIll Clinton did not want that..he wanted the fame and the ass and made a lot of money for friends and the common man in the Internet boom. GW was working to push the country forward and give more freedom to big business and less to government but everyone called him the Next Hitler. I would take either of those 2 right now to straighten foriegn policy and sort out the PPACA mess. They may have had 'handlers' but they chose who they wanted in the room. Obama does not. Not even close. He is, if ever there was one, a placeholder for those who want to control this country and bleed us with taxes till there is only 2 classes. Uber-rich and the poor. That will be it. All will be dependant.

The Patriot Act condensed the bureaucracy/oversight but the current admin has added over 40 departments and czars. Complete opposite of what is needed.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Rob Ford saga is the political equivalent of a Cher farewell tour: it’s impossibly sensational and never-ending. We hear the same old songs again and again—classics such as: “I’m only human” and “I can’t change the past.” (Ford’s rendition of If I Could Turn Back Time). The mayor was stripped of most of his powers at Monday’s epic city council meeting, rendering him nothing more than a rubicund figurehead. I have a strong feeling though, that come a year or two—or 20—Ford’s hulking figure will still be strolling the aisles of Toronto’s city council, heckling the public, and steamrolling the elderly. (In case you missed it, the mayor bowled over city councillor Pam McConnell on Monday in a mad dash to defend his brother Doug in an altercation on the floor.) Ford’s true calling, it seems, isn’t answering a gazillion constituent phone calls, as he so proudly claims. It’s putting time-honoured clichés to shame. Here are a pcb board few for the dustbin of history: “This too shall pass,” “Something’s gotta give,” “Good things come to those who wait,” and “The end is nigh.”

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I stopped after reading to sentences.

Secret is the keyword. Which intern answers the question posed in sentence two. I.e. Because it is secret

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by panicman66

YEP! SINCE 1963 WITH THE PASSAGE OF "WELFARE" WHICH SET P A GROUP OF VOTERS "FOR SALE" BOTH DOMINATE POLITICAL PARTIES HAVE BEEN BUYING THEM AND WITH THAT HAD TO COME "UNDER THE TABLE DEALS" WITH WOULDBE LEADERS OF RELIGOUS AND RACIAL GROUPS. BRIBERY BEGAT CROOKED DEALS BEGAT COMPOTITION FOR GROUPS, STEAL MORE MONEY...

WHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD WOULD SOMEONE SPEND $1 BILLION DOLLARS FOR A $250,000.00/YEARS JOB??

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by F4Driver

It's all someone else's money - what's the problem??

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

elouina
Also, the Department of Homeland Security has been allotted $19 million dollars to spend for a private security force in Wisconsin and Minnesota, an armed unit that must have a “Top Secret” security clearance. Considering the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo that we have talked about here at ATS, perhaps we now have a connection as to why it was purchased? Once again, I think we deserve an answer as to what exactly this is for. With the Obama admin, we have been acquiring too many top secret projects being withheld from the American citizens.

WOW...just wow, I actually saw something like this in a dream over 2 years ago, but in my dream most people working in this new security force will not be armed, however, there will be a section of the new security force that will be armed, if my dream is right.

Here is what I wrote about this dream.

I was going to post this a couple of days ago but one thing let to another so i am posting it now.

In this dream/vision i am again in the body of another person, a young man of 19 years old with black hair and relatively handsome. In the dream/vision I was part of a civilian branch of Homeland Security and although we had officially some other name people were calling us "civilian officers". None of us were allowed to have any weapons however we had extensive training. What we did do was investigate terrorist attacks which in the dream vision had increased.

In fact I saw in the dream/vision how a passenger aircraft was taken down, which some other civilian officers and I watched as part of the evidence we confiscated. The terrorists in this instancee were a man and his wife who shot the video and who for all intent and purposes looked to be American. They didn't look ME, and in fact they looked like white Americans.

In the video you could see how they were filming the passenger plane, which was either landing or taking off, and the man started counting down and was laughing with his wife. when the countdown reached 0 there was an explosion in the plane and it crashed.

Anyway, the dream/vision seemed to span for days and i saw the regular things we were doing to investigate different cases.

One of the other civilian officers happened to be my girlfriend, well my girlfriend in the dream since i have never seen this woman before in my life.

One of those days our office building was attacked my a lone man, and he killed one civilian officer, and in the dream i saw how the civilian officer got killed, he got shot with a shotgun, before the "terrorist" was taken down by our security forces which were the only ones armed.

Anyways, in the rest of the dream/vision nothing of consequence happened but it lasted for a long time.

I could be wrong, but the dream/vision seems to be telling me that Homeland Security might get expanded and they will include and train more civilian people, most of the "civilian officers" i saw were about 19 or in their early 20s.

Just writting this down for future reference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, I know that for some people this sounds like a good idea, but it isn't. Why can't they just work with FEMA? why does it have to be the DHS that is mainly in charge of this group?

Also, of course that catching people who do terrorist acts is a good thing, but the problem is that there is more to these new security groups than meets the eyes. Terrorism is but an excuse to infringe more and more in our privacy and our rights, that's what is concerning regarding this as well as Obamacare and other laws.

edit on 26-11-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

bonecrusher321

I stopped after reading to sentences.

Secret is the keyword. Which intern answers the question posed in sentence two. I.e. Because it is secret

Really? then you should be paying more attention, because "secretS" is the keyword, among others for this administration. For example, there are "secret" sections in the Obamacare bill that normally are not available to the regular public, and I actually found out because there was a hearing in which Mr. Barton, a member of the House of Representatives, spoke and informed us about it.

You, and some other people really need to take your blindfold off your eyes, and the earplugs as well.

Here is a link to the video. For some reason it doesn't show the video when using the yvid format code, or I am doing something wrong.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-11-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join