It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Secret Security Forces Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Could you please start a thread about the detention pods being installed at airports?

I don't doubt your assertion for a minute. Would just like to know more about them.

May God have mercy on all good hearted patriotic people.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

bigfootgurl
Soon the police and the army will be completely indistinguishable. We should all probably work on our grovelling and kowtowing.

Actually, living in China for years . . . I learned that kowtowing is an art that can be life or death important.

Americans will have to learn fast.

Most won't learn at all . . . and will be dispatched earlier accordingly.

And at some point, kowtowing won't help a bit, on average.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes. Nonsense is just nonsense.

And willful ignorance is just willful ignorance.

AT this point, ignorance of the traitorous, genocidal murdering, satan worshiping globalists is terminally stupid, dumb, suicidal, without excuse . . .

Here's a good place to start . . .

twoday.net...

30."From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922.

31."We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world." [history] Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June l931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.

19."We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

20."The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

22. "In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

87.Lucis Trust NGO officially recognized by the UN, incorporated in 1924 as Lucifer Publishing, identifies Lucifer as the "Solar Logos" (logos - greek for "spirit") World Goodwill. sister organization

12. "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

15. "We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.

138."The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, the Bilderberger Group, and the Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens." Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, PhD, former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary-General Manfred Werner, November 6, 2001

Four years later, the foundation gave a grant to Princeton University to study the influence of radio on different groups, and Rockefeller's General Education Board funded a study of CBS's 1938 broadcast of War of the Worlds, which was written up later as a 'study in the psychology of panic.'"[36]

100."The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists". J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, I'm usually agreeing with you 100%! But I don't see this panning out. I imagine any type of army rebelling at the first chance against the police state that Obama DOES want, but can never have.

Obama, his ideology just isn't capable of creating a functioning army. He doesn't have the charisma, gravitas, leadership ability or backing.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, I'm usually agreeing with you 100%! But I don't see this panning out. I imagine any type of army rebelling at the first chance against the police state that Obama DOES want, but can never have.

Obama, his ideology just isn't capable of creating a functioning army. He doesn't have the charisma, gravitas, leadership ability or backing.

He doesn't need any of that...

All he needs is MARTIAL LAW.

"The Police State isn't coming......It's already here"

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks much for your kind reply and your candor.

1. O is "merely" laying the groundwork in a more overt way. The under the table ground work has LONG been laid down in layer after layer . . . from the propagandized masses to the infrastructure to support utter tyranny.

2. There is another thread on ATS about how the government is seeking to classify those who disagree with the government as terrorists . . . allowing all THOSE PATRIOTIC CITIZENS to be jailed, imprisoned indefinitely without trial, without atny etc. Regardless of the particulars, that METHODOLOGY, STRATEGY IS REAL.

3. Talk to discerning ranking officers and NCO folks in the military or who have just left. General Boykin is not just blowing smoke.

4. They have ALREADY IDENTIFIED MANY TIMES OVER all military and other folks who would disagree with the growing globalist octopus reaching into every corner of the globe and every corner of every individual's lives with total surveillance of one sort or another. They've bragged about such things for decades.

5. The O has overseen EMPLACEMENT OF SAID INFRASTRUCTURE TO INSURE SUCH TYRANNY.

6. The modules on all the light poles that the company concerned is bragging about in Seattle is just the forerunner.

7. Those rebelling will be . . . in many cases . . . not all . . . probably in most cases . . . will be readily and swiftly dealt with by rounding them up and extermination . . . short of God's supernatural intervention and assist from His angelic armies.

There's some truth to that. However the real AC will be the one with the truly mesmerizing charisma.

The O is merely a stalking horse, fill-in, forerunner . . . pushing the boundaries of tolerable tyranny as much as he could IN PREPARATION of the CHARISMA JOCKEY bursting forth on the scene in the midst of the chaos and WW3 the O helped genocidally set up so horrifically.

And please remember . . . there's a certain percentage of the population who DO see the O with such charisma. . . . who do worship at his feet or at his genitals or kissing his rear. Oprah is not alone in her continued worship and sponsorship of the hideous creature known as the O.

Remember how many of the masses cheered his rise to power and talked of him as being "the new Jesus," [barf], "The new savior of the world." Super barf.

Those people have not all abandoned their blindness and cluelessness.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The Kenyan usurper in chief has no intentions of leaving office. He said he wanted his own civilian police force and now he does.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You bring a compelling argument. I'm just not convinced. I'd like to think that the majority of the population would rise up against all of that.

reply to post by Signals

The police state is here, but there is already a growing rebellion against the state authority.

I'd like to think that it'll fail.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaT

I think you're right. He enjoys the power and the perks even though he knows it's under superior orders from "loftier" tyrants.

However, I also think that he knows he's going to be trashed and made a scapegoat for achieving the level of destruction and chaos he was ordered to further and implement.

I think that's one reason he and his family have partied and golfed to the hilt at public expense.

He's going to play to the max; live it up to the max, while he still can . . . before the axe falls, jerking him off the stage in disgrace or worse.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'd LIKE to believe that, too, beezer.

Alas, as a sociologist and psychologist, I find scant justification for believing that.

1. The masses have been dumbed down massively.
2. They have been addicted to instant gratification to the max.

3. They have been softened and addicted to COMFORTS, DISTRACTIONS and laziness to the max.
4. They have been addicted to massively and skillfully dispensed varieties of SOMA--chemical, electronic and group think sorts . . . all incredibly powerful.

5. They have been taught and convinced that the government is the dispenser of all that is worthwhile; all that is "good;" all that is acceptable; all that is "safe from terrorism," etc. etc. etc. yada yada yada.

6. They have been literally brainwashed and mind controlled by endless movies, media, false news junk, print and net media etc. to be compliant sheeple Eloi shuffling wimpishly into the caverns of the Morlachs while discussing the latest DANCING WITH THE STARS . . . . as though their turn as the main course for dinner or as though their turn at the looming guillotine were as inconsequential as what color of hair or lip-gloss or tattoo one had chosen on a whim.

7. I think you also underestimate the DEGREE OF CATATONIA to massively set in once the overt tyrannies of martial law etc. begin to overtly knock on doors at 0400 in the morning in neighborhoods far and wide. There will be first rumors and some who know missing folks . . . who are related to missing folks. Then everyone will know some missing folks, be related to missing folks. Then those one was discussing other missing folks just last week will turn up missing. And still those on the cattle cars to Dachau, will blather on about their new meaningful jobs and income at sure to be there at their destinations.

8. We are a people ripe for the plucking into the buckets of the grapes of wrath.

8.1 Our culture has forsaken God and traditional eternal values of substance for shallowness to the max. Shallowness does not support meaningful resistance to anything--much less to comprehensive massively powerful and all pervasive tyranny on every corner, on every light post, in every room in every home, in every cell phone in every pocket.

9. Yeah, I have hope that some in rural areas and in retreats in many mountain states areas will give the government some pause and/or at least long escape the long planned extermination waves of force. And, I have a lot of hope that God WILL SUPERNATURALLY protect pockets of the faithful-to-Him here and there--like He did the Children of Israel in the wilderness.

10. And, I believe that God has more surprises for satan's forces than satan has for God's people. However, there will be more than sufficient blood-letting. And not all the blood will be the enemy's . . . though more of it will be than he seems to remotely be aware of. HE WILL BE TOTALLY EXTERMINATED . . . the last waves of which at Armageddon.

11. THE HUMBLE, GENTLE, MEEK *WILL* INHERIT THE EARTH--literally. [Mat 5:5] Before then, they will be massively hunted down and many exterminated.

12. For your scenario to play out, Beezer, imho, The Bible would have to be false, a lie. The Biblical rough outline, script indicates that

THE GLOBAL TYRANNY WILL SUCCEED more or less over the whole earth--at least for 3.5 of the 7 years of the Tribulation period.

That just doesn't sound to me like any rebellion succeeds very significantly at all--at least not from a human origin.

I do believe, on the other hand, with different fingers . . . that there will be some pockets of folks under God's empowering, anointing, angelically assisted . . . folks WHO WILL BE DOING GREAT EXPLOITS in behalf of the Kingdom of God and successfully against the forces of evil and darkness.

I just don't think the script calls for such groups to succeed very comprehensively until at Armageddon.

imho.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

However, Beezer . . . all things considered . . .

It would likely be healthier for me . . . for you to continue to disagree with me. LOL.

Particularly publicly.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
double post for unknown reason, removed.

edit on 18/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: double post removed

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The Nazis are back in town! What a surprise. I thought they hated non-Aryan people, but I guess they made an exception for their new Fuhrer Obama. Good for him eh?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am cross referencing this thread with another of mine. In my first post here I mentioned the new top secret security force in Wisconsin. Now 29 conservative groups are being targeted in Wisconsin. Homes being raided with computers and files being confiscated and subpoenas being served. All done under the Wisconsin John Doe Law.

Is it possible that all opposing political parties are being destroyed? And that perhaps Wisconsin is the starting point for Obama's, "change"?

In recent weeks, special prosecutor Francis Schmitz has hit dozens of conservative groups with subpoenas demanding documents related to the 2011 and 2012 campaigns to recall Governor Walker and state legislative leaders.

Copies of two subpoenas we've seen demand "all memoranda, email . . . correspondence, and communications" both internally and between the subpoena target and some 29 conservative groups, including Wisconsin and national nonprofits, political vendors and party committees. The groups include the League of American Voters, Wisconsin Family Action, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, Americans for Prosperity—Wisconsin, American Crossroads, the Republican Governors Association, Friends of Scott Walker and the Republican Party of Wisconsin.

Conservative Homes Raided In Wisconsin - 29 Conservative Groups Targeted

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by MrSpad

Oh really?

Evidently you are in a different galactic cluster or an entirely different multiverse.

The incremental slide . . . greased slide toward utter and total tyranny has been escalating markedly for years.

Under the O, the pace quickened and worsened in a list of ways.

I didn't realize there were still folks on ATS with such biased blinders as to render them totally unseeing of such realities.

Soooooooooooooo . . . which of his own words do you disbelieve about such matters . . . and why?

And where does your gah-gah adoration and worship of the saintliness of the O originate from?

Or are you merely one of his paid supporters?

I suppose you think that Ayers was his wonderful, charitable, sweet, non-destructive, non-genocidal murderer, non-violent revolutionary mentor, co-hort, team-mate.

And I suppose you think that O's Marxist parents and grandparents were sweet Sunday School teachers extolling the glories of making as much money as possible in order to bless as many people as possible.

I'm curious if you have an altar to O in your home and if you pray to him like the 11 year old boy did.

See this is just a stream of random thoughts that makes no case for anything you claim. I think Obama is about on par with the last few Presidents. He has his ups and downs. When people made crazy claims about Bush I was called a Bush lover and Neo Con. The fact is I love facts and logic. I do not used rumors proved to be false, I do not take comments out of context and then create my own story about them, I do not run around trying to force everything into my own narrative. Your story is what? Obama is a Commmusist or Marxist? Or are you one of the he is a Muslim plant people? Or he is a Nazi with ties to the 3rd riech? Or are you one of the he is CIA people? Or He is a lizard person? I know that is not all the crazy theories but it covers most of them.

Now what in 6 years in office do you have to back any of it up? Give me one example of something Communist you think Obama has done. And please look up the word communist first. And if your one of the other type people just replace the words communist with Nazi, Muslim, Lizard, or CIA.

And just what is the this tyranny you expect to happen? What will in entail? Why has nobody else noticed? What is the end game? When Obama leaves office when he is suppose to how will you explaint it?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

I guess being half white, he qualifies

I can see how they could be used for health reasons, as in, if there was a pandemic. Rounding up of dead bodies. Preventing people from going into their own neighbourhoods "because its contaminated".

But lets face it, it's all a front to use this secret force for more ominous reasons.
All they need us a reason to call martial law and they're the boss of everything. Commander your vehicles, your home.

If something happens and you're on your way home to get your guns. You won't get in your neighbourhood. Best not to leave them there really. All roads in would be blocked with these checkpoints. Being that people registered their guns, they know who has them. No doubt they've already set up a data base that would quickly look that up.

Some people are teaching their children not to go along with classmates to an arena type safety shelter. They're teaching them how to get out of the lineup unnoticed. Who knows where they're really being taken? I would never go to a shelter!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

IF you seriously seek answers to such questions . . .

Perhaps this in their own words will help answer some of your questions:

From various sources . . . some "primary source material" quality.

twoday.net...

30."From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922.

31."We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world." [history] Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June l931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.

19."We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

20."The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

22. "In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

87.Lucis Trust NGO officially recognized by the UN, incorporated in 1924 as Lucifer Publishing, identifies Lucifer as the "Solar Logos" (logos - greek for "spirit") World Goodwill. sister organization

12. "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

15. "We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.

138."The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, the Bilderberger Group, and the Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens." Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, PhD, former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary-General Manfred Werner, November 6, 2001

Four years later, the foundation gave a grant to Princeton University to study the influence of radio on different groups, and Rockefeller's General Education Board funded a study of CBS's 1938 broadcast of War of the Worlds, which was written up later as a 'study in the psychology of panic.'"[36]

100."The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists". J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI

Are you REALLY claiming . . . with a straight face . . .

that you have observed NO incremental leaps toward utter tyranny in the last 6 years?

How about in the last 25?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

BO XIAN
[

Actually 1920, and talking about bolshevism in "Zionism versus Bolshevism” Illustrated Sunday Herald, 8 Feb. 1920, p. 5

Talking about the apparent failure of nation states between the world wars leading to the increase of fascism Europe-wise - remember there were also powerful fascist movements in most European countries - including France, England and Poland!!

no - he didn't - he said:

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."

the full text of his testimony is available here

Yes...it's a NOVEL...get over it!!

And Disraeli was not the first PM of England - he was PM 1868 and then between 1874 and 1880. I leave it to you to count how many previous Prime Ministers there were!!

I don't 'doubt it - it has ever been so and I see this as essentially trivial - so what?

ther is no such office as "Director of Planetary Initiative" at the REAL United Nations!! - David Spangler is a prolific writer on various new age bumph and either made it up, or someone made it up about him

no idea what this is supposed to mean - the trustwas incorporated in 1922, not 1924.

World Goodwill is a charitable NGO "recognized" by the UN as such

I guess the similarity between "Lucifer" and "Lucis" got to some people - unsurprising since they have the same root - "lucis" = "light" in Latin

Got any actual evidence he said it? This quote is extensively reported - however since it was supposedly said at the super-secret TLC/Bilderberg group, all the "actual" sources are, at best 2nd hand...and at worst fraudulent. It's history is discussedon wikiquotes - feel free to clear up any doubt!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Congrats on your diligence in watering down the quotes. LOL.

Having studied globalism since 1965 . . . I find your rationalizations just don't mean much of any significance at all.

But hey . . . stay tuned . . . the tyranny is becoming increasingly overt.

Far too soon, such issues and assertions will be moot . . . as everyone will know far too much of the realities involved.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

There, I got a cool new graphic courtesy of Google search.

Well this isn't the first time that a new security force has been made that appears to be under Executive Branch control - take Homeland Security, for example, a name of German origin whose main job is to track down "terrorists."

My guess is that the purpose of this security force is to provide security for "health related" things like enforcing enrollment and also to "euthanize" people that are too unhealthy to be on the plan.

I mean, that is a pretty straight-forward one-two punch strategy for Affordable Health Care. Force healthy people to enroll and kill off unhealthy people or force them to participate in "retraining" programs.

Wow, that seems a bit heavy-handed, but honestly, I would not be surprised. And it strikes me as unethical.
edit on 18pmMon, 18 Nov 2013 21:17:54 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18pmMon, 18 Nov 2013 21:26:40 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join