It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Secret Security Forces Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i dont think a week goes by with one story or another reporting similar issue from America....

It always makes me ask myself......is America the most corrupt and evil regime in the world right now??

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

MrSpad
Man the level of crazy that has taken over this thread is so bad I am not sure who is being serious and who is being sarcastic. The only people advocating for Obama to have a private security force have been the tin foil hat crowd. After 6 years in office he has not even started on this grand scheme of his to create a private Army.

Regardless of how long the law, or the idea of the law has been around, the bottom line (just like FEMA) is do you trust what the government is doing, and CAN do with these kinds of powers.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

panicman66
i dont think a week goes by with one story or another reporting similar issue from America....

It always makes me ask myself......is America the most corrupt and evil regime in the world right now??

As an American I have to say yes. I also think you need to define regime a little bit. Our current regime began a long time ago, Obama is simply the currently politically expedient mouthpiece. So much hate and praise are devoted to this man who really is just taking his turn.

Those truly in power (corporations and those who own them) are untouchable by the political process, "freedom" is being held hostage by those who now define it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that the user base of ATS is completely recyclable. At least every few or so years topics like these crop up,three or so lines wedged into old government documents and people shouting "martial law" "FEMA camps" "REX84". It's like everyone here has seen an Alex Jones film for the first time then runs over here thinking they have figured out the plans of the elite. This type of stuff is so 5 years ago, and a good chunk 10 years ago. Seriously, you people will sop up anything that contributes to your deluded views. "It's just around the corner" "something is coming soon." lol. Good one. There is no secret army, there are no grand plans to shuffle us into camps.

The only thing that's happening is that the police are getting stronger, so they can keep a better eye on us and yank as much money from us to filter into the system as humanly possible. The police are the ones to watch, not some stupid ghost army taken out of context in some InfoWars-type fashion.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm in a hurry so I didn't read through to see if someone posted this already.

If it has been... call it a re-up.

Current through Pub. L. 113-36. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.) (a) Establishment (1) In general There shall be in the Service a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve Corps for service in time of national emergency.
(2) Requirement All commissioned officers shall be citizens of the United States and shall be appointed without regard to the civil-service laws and compensated without regard to the Classification Act of 1923, as amended.
(3) Appointment Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall be appointed by the President and commissioned officers of the Regular Corps shall be appointed by the President.
(4) Active duty Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall at all times be subject to call to active duty by the Surgeon General, including active duty for the purpose of training.
(5) Warrant officers Warrant officers may be appointed to the Service for the purpose of providing support to the health and delivery systems maintained by the Service and any warrant officer appointed to the Service shall be considered for purposes of this chapter and title 37 to be a commissioned officer within the Commissioned Corps of the Service.

(b) Assimilating Reserve Corps officers into the Regular Corps Effective on March 23, 2010, all individuals classified as officers in the Reserve Corps under this section (as such section existed on the day before March 23, 2010) and serving on active duty shall be deemed to be commissioned officers of the Regular Corps.

(c) Purpose and use of Ready Reserve
(1) Purpose The purpose of the Ready Reserve Corps is to fulfill the need to have additional Commissioned Corps personnel available on short notice (similar to the uniformed service’s reserve program) to assist regular Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.
(2) Uses The Ready Reserve Corps shall—
(A) participate in routine training to meet the general and specific needs of the Commissioned Corps;
(B) be available and ready for involuntary calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises, similar to the uniformed service reserve personnel;
(C) be available for backfilling critical positions left vacant during deployment of active duty Commissioned Corps members, as well as for deployment to respond to public health emergencies, both foreign and domestic; and
(D) be available for service assignment in isolated, hardship, and medically underserved communities (as defined in section 295p of this title) to improve access to health services.

(d) Funding For the purpose of carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the Commissioned Corps under this section, there are authorized to be appropriated $5,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for recruitment and training and $12,500,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for the Ready Reserve Corps.

LINK

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If the Pope can have his own army why can't the president (JK) anyhow I started thinking about this, the affordable care act is personal, which means this is the first step to have someone in a federal government capacity be able to visit you or come to your home, also it is so closely tied into the IRS there will be some who will have none of this.

So what these forces are is a sort of Waco type responder team akin to the ATF or DEA , just in case one of these people or a group will have nothing to do with any federal government official stepping foot on your property to ask questions etc that may be related to health care or problems with forms etc, that is what I make of it, and as you know if there is any localized unrest that breaks out, you must have a response team ready to tamp down any sort of situation that could become out of control.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I wonder if there are many right wing extremist in Wisconsin and Minnesota?
Whatever the case may be I don't trust the US government and don't see why
they would need to have any kind of secret armed forces unless they were
not looking out for the interests of an American Joe but when has our government
ever looked out for our own interests? It is very obvious by now we are living
in times where only corporate interests are a concern of political hierarchy!
This includes banking and the military industrial complex! I don't imagine that
the average conspiracy theorist is paranoid enough and any that laugh or scoff
at us are in extreme denial of reality and the coming age we are about to
enter into! Only those that are prepared for the most outrageous of CT will be
a threat to the plans of shadow government! May this number be more then
this evil empire has bargained for!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I think the Federal government has enough of these alphabet agencies to handle any kind of illegal armed
response by a small faction of Americans that just want to be left alone! These people did not ask for forced
medical insurance and they should not be forced to make some insurance companies CEO rich! The most basic
right Americans should have is to be left alone to do what they will as long as their actions harm no others but
Because of the political and judicial persons being in the pockets of fat cat corporations this will never be the
case!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

LiberLegit
This type of stuff is so 5 years ago, and a good chunk 10 years ago.

The part about the Democratic president planning to stay in office after his second term is 15 years old. For over a year and a half one of the main topics on WND was how Clinton was going to use the Y2K crisis to implement a military coup.

Facts, names, figures, dates, everything, much better written and presented than most of what passes for alternative media today.

It all turned out to be nonsense.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

What if Hitler didn't die in '45. What if he escaped and Obama's parents are part of a joint military and CIA operation that worked with Hitler to setup a new Reich. As I have ALWAYS believed, Obama was pre-ordained to be President. He does the bidding of others. What else can explain his very confusing and illegally documented past (if there even is documentation), and Obama's insistence that he WOULD be President.

There are to be 3 anti-christs. Two have come. Many feel that Obama is #3. Makes sense if Hitler was behind this.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh man did I stumble into another I hate Obama/he;s the devil/he's hitler/He's going to jail you in FEMA camps thread. Their response "Get out of here Obama lover" My response "Don't you ever get tired of hating Obama" Their response "No", My response "Why don't you research things before you post them" Their response "I did" My response "So you already knew about this, In 1964, Lyndon Johnson restructured the Ready Reserve Corps by executive order as a deployable response team reporting to the Surgeon General for disaster relief. Actually, that EO appears not to have created the RRC but merely to have codified its chain of command under the Surgeon General. According to Findlaw, the relevant statute creating the RRC originated in 1944, during World War II, and has been repeatedly modified since, reorganized in 1949, 1966, and 1993." Their response:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ex_CT2
Oh dear: “assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.”

Forced vaccinations, maybe? I don't know. Only thing I do know is that they're not there to protect the little guy against federalist overreach....

If war ever broke out and biological weapons were used (infectious stuff like bubonic plague, anthrax, dysentery, polio, tuberculosis) then they would have to place people in quarantine using force with a shoot-to-kill policy if anyone tried escaping. Though given the rate that illegals are bringing in these diseases, that doesn't seem very likely.

Then there's always the possibility that people are going to be selected for organ donation or mandatory euthanasia. Seeing the detention pods that are being installed at the exits of some airports just seems too ominous to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why are people adding the word "security" as if these guys are armed? How is this any different that the Peace Corps? Is there any evidence (not on obscure right-wing sites) that indicates these guys are "security"?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Soon the police and the army will be completely indistinguishable. We should all probably work on our grovelling and kowtowing.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

matafuchs
Link It is not tin foil hat....

did you actualy read that thread??

I think about the 3rd post in it points out all the errors that are duplicated here.

It doesn't mater how many threads there are about this - nonsense is just nonsense.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

MrSpad

yeaok

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
now why is that this reminds of the story of hitlers rise to power ?

One day our children are going to look back in history and refer back to this moment as "Obama's rise to power".

No one stood up before, and so history repeats itself.

You want to put some money on that? Because I heard the same thing about Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton and Bush Jr., so this is a bet I am willing to take. Not only will Obama leave office on time he will be happy to do it so he can start making millions while writing books and giving speeches and living a stress free life. Nobody wants to stay in power in the US it is pretty much the worst job you could have.

Very well stated BUT my question is and always has been.
Why on earth would you want the job in the first place ?
I have never figured that on out.
Anyone have the answer ?
Please tell me.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Oh really?

Evidently you are in a different galactic cluster or an entirely different multiverse.

The incremental slide . . . greased slide toward utter and total tyranny has been escalating markedly for years.

Under the O, the pace quickened and worsened in a list of ways.

I didn't realize there were still folks on ATS with such biased blinders as to render them totally unseeing of such realities.

Soooooooooooooo . . . which of his own words do you disbelieve about such matters . . . and why?

And where does your gah-gah adoration and worship of the saintliness of the O originate from?

Or are you merely one of his paid supporters?

I suppose you think that Ayers was his wonderful, charitable, sweet, non-destructive, non-genocidal murderer, non-violent revolutionary mentor, co-hort, team-mate.

And I suppose you think that O's Marxist parents and grandparents were sweet Sunday School teachers extolling the glories of making as much money as possible in order to bless as many people as possible.

I'm curious if you have an altar to O in your home and if you pray to him like the 11 year old boy did.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

panicman66
..is America the most corrupt and evil regime in the world right now??

I think it is.

I remember 20+ years ago, when I went to . . . Asia . . . I was thankful that as bad as America was, it wasn't as corrupt as the tyrannical regimes there.

I learned before I left there . . . that the American/UK etc globalists had advanced their traitorousness, corruption, outright demonized genocidal meanness . . . to much intensified levels, depths and breadths. . . . that they pulled the puppet strings on all the other corrupt pockets and regimes on the planet.

I don't think I can recall a single case from recorded history of any other government in any era wherein the leaders deliberately destroyed their own nest; their own people; the historic way of life; even planned, much less tried to destroy 98% of the world population . . . all in order to raise to the overt surface a most horrific satan-worshiping government and culture. NEVER BEFORE has the horror been so meticulously and methodically planned and incrementally executed as we are observing right before our eyes.

God alone is our refuge . . . and many of His own will be martyred.

Thankfully, He DOES offer eternal intimacy and joy, peace, freedom, Love, with Him.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by farmer77

Yes, he's merely the mouthpiece of the tyrannical satanic globalists.

However,

He was CHOSEN by them . . . because of his horrific degree of ATTACHMENT DISORDER rendering him very tailor-made for their goals and schemes at this stage of their NWO march to global tyranny.

HIs Marxist grandparents and parents added great benefit and fit to their schemes.

His narcissism, pathological lying . . . his ATTACHMENT DISORDER fostered visceral and extreme racist HATE fueled his glee in filling their assigned role of DESTROYER IN CHIEF . . . it was a "marriage' made in hell, for sure. All sides were happy.

Wind him up, Cue the Teleprompter and turn him loose on more of his terror-tango as he kicks freedom and wholesome culture still further down the chute to hell and destruction.

He loves the role. His hostility at his early years of mangled to fatherless angst gets to vent all over whitey and whitey's culture, in O's eyes.

He just fails to realize that HE WILL HARVEST what he has sown. It is impossible for him to escape experiencing the pain of every individual he has caused to suffer and feel pain. Can you imagine feeling the pain of the millions he's caused and will cause to feel excruciating pain. About the time I'm tempted to have some compassion for that ultimate experience of his INEXORABLY SCHEDULED . . . I think of the glee in his eyes at his destructive plans and goals . . . and my compassion abates.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Thanks for the worthy points to ponder, certainly.

However, I do not believe that the O is the AC.

The AC will be MUCH MORE SLICK.

And, he will come on the scene with much more of a lily white reputation than the O could begin to have.

Certainly the O is a great stalking horse and stand in for what the AC will quickly turn into.

However, initially, imho, the AC will seem like a man of great peace, refinement, wisdom etc.

And the masses will flock to him as the savior of the world out of great chaos and suffering--which, of course--he himself was key in setting up and triggering from behind the scenes.

But O is doing a great job of pushing the boundaries of what tyrannical government can overtly get away with as early as possible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join