It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Man the level of crazy that has taken over this thread is so bad I am not sure who is being serious and who is being sarcastic. The only people advocating for Obama to have a private security force have been the tin foil hat crowd. After 6 years in office he has not even started on this grand scheme of his to create a private Army.
i dont think a week goes by with one story or another reporting similar issue from America....
It always makes me ask myself......is America the most corrupt and evil regime in the world right now??
Current through Pub. L. 113-36. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.) (a) Establishment (1) In general There shall be in the Service a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve Corps for service in time of national emergency.
(2) Requirement All commissioned officers shall be citizens of the United States and shall be appointed without regard to the civil-service laws and compensated without regard to the Classification Act of 1923, as amended.
(3) Appointment Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall be appointed by the President and commissioned officers of the Regular Corps shall be appointed by the President.
(4) Active duty Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall at all times be subject to call to active duty by the Surgeon General, including active duty for the purpose of training.
(5) Warrant officers Warrant officers may be appointed to the Service for the purpose of providing support to the health and delivery systems maintained by the Service and any warrant officer appointed to the Service shall be considered for purposes of this chapter and title 37 to be a commissioned officer within the Commissioned Corps of the Service.
(b) Assimilating Reserve Corps officers into the Regular Corps Effective on March 23, 2010, all individuals classified as officers in the Reserve Corps under this section (as such section existed on the day before March 23, 2010) and serving on active duty shall be deemed to be commissioned officers of the Regular Corps.
(c) Purpose and use of Ready Reserve
(1) Purpose The purpose of the Ready Reserve Corps is to fulfill the need to have additional Commissioned Corps personnel available on short notice (similar to the uniformed service’s reserve program) to assist regular Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.
(2) Uses The Ready Reserve Corps shall—
(A) participate in routine training to meet the general and specific needs of the Commissioned Corps;
(B) be available and ready for involuntary calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises, similar to the uniformed service reserve personnel;
(C) be available for backfilling critical positions left vacant during deployment of active duty Commissioned Corps members, as well as for deployment to respond to public health emergencies, both foreign and domestic; and
(D) be available for service assignment in isolated, hardship, and medically underserved communities (as defined in section 295p of this title) to improve access to health services.
(d) Funding For the purpose of carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the Commissioned Corps under this section, there are authorized to be appropriated $5,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for recruitment and training and $12,500,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for the Ready Reserve Corps.
This type of stuff is so 5 years ago, and a good chunk 10 years ago.
Oh dear: “assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.”
Forced vaccinations, maybe? I don't know. Only thing I do know is that they're not there to protect the little guy against federalist overreach....
now why is that this reminds of the story of hitlers rise to power ?
One day our children are going to look back in history and refer back to this moment as "Obama's rise to power".
No one stood up before, and so history repeats itself.
You want to put some money on that? Because I heard the same thing about Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton and Bush Jr., so this is a bet I am willing to take. Not only will Obama leave office on time he will be happy to do it so he can start making millions while writing books and giving speeches and living a stress free life. Nobody wants to stay in power in the US it is pretty much the worst job you could have.
..is America the most corrupt and evil regime in the world right now??