It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

matafuchs
Do you see the looks on the faces of these people?

Link

That is called grief. All of the pics that are in the article.

150 plus rounds. It was about a 'high score' kill. That is what it is referred in online forums.

A 'heroing' is when they are going to commit suicide.

There are a lot of these shootings each year that also do not pan out like the perp thinks it will.

There are 2 totally different types of shootings.

Which forums?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sirrurg

I am ripping a copy now, will throw up some links later. Mega and mediafire probably, do those work in germany?

As for the pictures, they can easily be found through facebook. Unfortunately family and friends are not as savvy or careful as some are with privacy settings. I don't care enough anymore to bother removing tags. It's a losing uphill battle lol.
edit on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:37:53 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

That is "4chan lingo"

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see how long this inconvenient truth remains available for discussion. This was the biggest pack of blatent lies and theater that I've ever seen televised in broad daylight.

Those waving their hands trying to lead everyone away from the inconvenient truth have tipped their hand. You're not fooling anyone around here anymore.

The video in the OP does a nice job of outlining many of these blatent lies. There are many more as well. So many in fact, that statistically this event could not have happened in the manner we've been told.

The quote unquote official story should be interesting

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Snarl, you're correct to be offering alternative explanations. I don't think we can say with 100% certainty that none of these parents lost a child based solely on behavioral clues. That said, it does seem they overwhelming act oddly given the circumstances. We can make assertions but that's as far as we can go.

In the absence of hard facts we're left with conjecture - which can go either way. I wouldn't take the responses to your posts personally, this topic has been a source of frustration for many for a number of reasons.

What I would like to see is a picture of Ryan and Adam together.
What parents wouldn't have a ton of pictures that had both their sons in it?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ok.... I reuploaded it to youtube, immediately got this:

Appaerntly youtube must have some BS fancy algorithm that can compare the sound in video to millions of songs in a database and get a match or something like that. Really fancy crap I guess. That mirror won't be helping our friends in Germany any, but here it is in case the OP video gets taken down.

Here is a Mega Download Link

Mediafire Link
edit on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:47:32 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think these guys ask some good questions

THE BEST SANDY HOOK INESTIGATION with MIKE POWERS PART 2

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

link   
Troll the 4Chan forums or simply google 4Chan mass killings. Many people simply call 'after incident repost' but in this and some other forums that are readily found on the internet there are postings by those who are going to do something and actually carry it out. Many talk the talk for attention and get it. I have also read of contact between shooters in different countries in these types of forums.

There was even a 'plan' that was posted on how to attract the most amount of bodies to a particular area in school before opening fire.

I do not think he shot himself and that is what the 'cover up' here would be. The weapon in the car was either to go back to ambush police or there was someone else and they ran and/or left. Could this be why we are not allowed to see any tape of the incident?

The children died just as those on 9/11 did. People grieve in different ways and honestly, may laugh one moment and then when the daunting task of actually talking about the incident comes up they change in an instant. it is not action it is human nature and flood of emotions. If you have ever lost a child or a very close relative you may have experienced this.

link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

In my opinion it would have been quite possible for Adam to carry 200 rounds and do the damage he did in 5 to 7 minutes. I don't think this is much of a point to suggest a case. We should be reserved about making speculation on this a main contention.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I must admit I am leaning towards a theory that Adam is in fact Ryan and for whatever reason he became Ryan during the time Adam disappeared. There is one photograph when "Adam" was younger and he looks the spitting image of "Ryan". Perhaps that could account for his alleged missing years and dropping off the grid? Also I seem to recall someone published the divorce petition of the Lanzas and in it only 1 child was mentioned Ryan not Adam which is peculiar to say the least

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OK. So I wasted an hour and a half of my life watching this.

And....?

Nothing. This woman has put together her own suppositions, based on assumptions she has made. Thats all she has done.

The way she attacks the parents is filthy. Despicable.

Different people react and cope in different ways to tragedy. Mostly people will try and block things out or not accept them, and they only become real again when they are asked to speak about them.

Some people here may want to idolise this person for making this video, I don't.

The line that really got me was this.

Why aren't the parents of the dead children challenging the skepticism about the shootings?

Because their kids are dead, and assinine assumptions about stuff from people who weren't involved in it at all and want to create a fantasy around it really, really don't matter one little bit. You mean nothing to them, at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

neformore
Different people react and cope in different ways to tragedy

You're absolutely right. Welcome to this discussion.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

There is something wrong with the camera picture at 24:40.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Seems they were more interested in making sure no one got in undetected after the fact, than before the shooting. Shame on that. Perhaps the school officials imbezzled moneys that was claimed for better security cameras, then had to scramble after to cover their asses. That is the best case scenario I can come up with. Worst case, the cameras all happened to be "broken" that day, and were off being "repaired".
edit on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:00:22 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

You have no idea - at all - what grief does to people do you? That guy is likely to be going through the full range of the emotional spectrum. He is nervous, he doesn't know what he's going to say, his kid has just been killed and yet you expect him to react in a manner that befits only what you define.

I've seen people who have lost loved ones go from tears to laughter, and back again in seconds. Hell I've done it myself. Its because their mind is racing and while they are grieving they are also trying to pull anything good back into their heads to offset the pain they are feeling. A voice, a mental image, a favopurite phrase, even a look. Any damn thing that can give them an anchor into the real world.

You are trying to read the mind of a man who has experienced an ultimate tragedy. You can't. You are not him, you are not in his head and you sure as hell are in no position to judge him based on what you perceive he should be doing.

Welcome to my conversation.

edit on 18/11/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You're right. The pictures don't match. At all.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
With the police report due to be released soon I have to wonder what the final accounting of the types and whereabouts of the weapons will be.

I've got a bad feeling about this, I think they are backed into a corner on this one. The conspiracy side of me is saying that there will be a distraction(false flag) right before the report is to be released, that will will have the same effect as the missing 2 trillion dollars statement the day before 9/11. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well put together video.

One of the presenter's main premises is the media control and manipulation of major stories.

I have been especially struck by how thoroughly this story has been contained and "handled."

Recently in my area, a church pastor was charged in the murder of 3 people. The murder took place in front of the children of 2 of the victims. Discussion of the event was rampant and EVERYWHERE.

People with a peripheral association to any of those involved wasted no time taking to social media and discussing all aspects of the case as well as the lives of those involved.

I find it bizarre that in a tragedy with 10 times the victims, and perhaps 10,000 times the magnitude of attention, there weren't people all over social media telling what they knew. I'm not talking about those close to the victims. I'm talking about those around the edges who would have been acquainted but maybe not close.

With so many victims, there must have been thousands of people with a story to tell, right? But instead, we seemed to be trotted out only a carefully crafted handful.

There was social media chatter, sure. But I never saw much of anything from anyone claiming to be "in the know." And I certainly looked.

Those who did claim to possess inside knowledge shared a familiar refrain. Universally, they would tell us to leave people alone. Claim to have attended funerals. Always passionately angry. Never supplying details.

My supposition has been that there were likely fewer victims here than we have been led to believe. I would never claim that there were no victims. I would have no way of knowing. But this does have the feel of a staged event carried out by operatives.

This is in no way intended to make light of the trials of real victims and their families who may have suffered real loss. Again, the feel is that this was an event carried out by operatives...operatives who certainly may have inflicted real harm.

If this was truly the work of a single, deranged kid, someone is going to a whole lot of effort to make it look like it wasn't.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

neformore
reply to post by angryhulk

You have no idea - at all - what grief does to people do you? That guy is likely to be going through the full range of the emotional spectrum. He is nervous, he doesn't know what he's gooing to say, his kid has just been killed and yet you expect him to react in a manner that befits only what you define.

I've seen people who have lost loved ones go from tears to laughter, and back again in seconds. Hell I've done it myself. Its because their mind is racing and while they are grieving they are also trying to pull anything good back into their heads to offset the pain they are feeling. A voice, a mental image, a favopurite phrase, even a look. Any damn thing that can give them an anchor into the real world.

You are trying to read the mind of a man who has experienced an ultimate tragedy. You can't. You are not him, you are not in his head and you sure as hell are in no position to judge him based on what you perceive he should be doing.

Welcome to my conversation.

I can form my own opinion given my own experience, as can you (which your doing).

I've seen death in my family, my friends families and I've had to attend funerals, just like the majority of people here including you. I've seen what death can do to parents and not once have I seen a smile. In fact, with regards the funerals I've attended for those that were young enough that their parents were there, it's hard to watch. If anything it's a screaming match, inconsolable crying almost to the point of being held in their seat. OK, so you've seen a couple of smiles, I haven't and that's my opinion given my experience.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Something else that I feel must be said...

The emotional reaction of Robbie Parker and similar stories are red herrings.

That Robbie Parker video was put front and center and exposed to millions. By focusing on his reaction, we make this an emotional issue rather than a logical one.

For every poster who comments on the absurd nature of his reaction, we will have another post that we can't judge his emotions. Both responses are correct, and lead us around in circles. In fact, they add an emotional flavor to the debate, and ultimately lead to accusations of insensitivity to the victims. These are the kind of things that get threads derailed and deleted, whether by accident or design.

Better to focus on facts or lack there of.

Where is video evidence? If there is none, then why not?

Exactly what guns were used?

What vehicles were involved?

What about the others suspects, as evidenced by police scanner recordings?

What light can be shed by the 911 calls, and why are authorities fighting to keep them hidden?

Who did the local paper speak to on December 14th that they claimed was the school principal (who was supposedly already dead)?

Who cleaned up all the blood (this was introduced in the video)?

Truthfully, there are dozens of seemingly incongruous facts that we can tackle without getting into the hot button emotional issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join